April 27, 2024, 12:06:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421067 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2009, 02:37:13 AM »

Good evening Ktf and TM.....
Did I hear someone say 3 - 1...
I may be wrong...it may be in 5..not six....

If the Black Mamba  wants to add to his Legacy...He'll close it out in 5...
I'm thinking 6 so he can close it out at home....but it is very risking letting 5 get away....

BillB really wants a few cop cars over turned & burned if you want em to win it in L.A. Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2009, 02:42:10 AM »

For what it is worth...I said my piece.....I leave it at that.....

I sincerely appreciate every ones effort seeking Justice for Natalee.....

BillB..I value your voice & opinions more then you know,even if we don't see eye to eye on everything.I do seriously contemplate both sides of the debate..You should thank God that you don't have to hear the ongoing dialogue in my brain in regards to some of these things... Monkey Devil!
Thanks Ktf......the  ::MonkeyDevil::talks to me from time to time.... an angelic monkey
It is all good because all of us that are still here are obviously here for the right reasons...Justice for Natalee!
The trolls pretty much left with gizzardwizardlizard or whatever its name was...

Oh they're still b_tching about us anywhere they can, at least it's not here anymore!  I give them the same howdy sign that I had for Aruba earlier.    Monkey Devil!

Let em b_tch all day long..I'm aware of the few stalker sights being taken down but,have not ventured over to the other sight for quite some time..Feeding into their bullsh_t was wasting my time!It took me jus a Lil' to long to figure that out..

One last thing on the Trolls..It must really piss em off to watch ADULTS have a difference of opinion,state their opinion,then move on with the collective goal in mind!JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY..We'll continue to have difference of opinions on different issues which makes us unique indivduals.For that,i'm greatful! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2009, 02:42:33 AM »

BillB..I value your voice & opinions more then you know,even if we don't see eye to eye on everything.I do seriously contemplate both sides of the debate..You should thank God that you don't have to hear the ongoing dialogue in my brain in regards to some of these things... Monkey Devil!
Thanks Ktf......the  ::MonkeyDevil::talks to me from time to time.... an angelic monkey
It is all good because all of us that are still here are obviously here for the right reasons...Justice for Natalee!
The trolls pretty much left with gizzardwizardlizard or whatever its name was...

Oh they're still b_tching about us anywhere they can, at least it's not here anymore!  I give them the same howdy sign that I had for Aruba earlier.    Monkey Devil!

Let em b_tch all day long..I'm aware of the few stalker sights being taken down but,have not ventured over to the other sight for quite some time..Feeding into their bullsh_t was wasting my time!It took me jus a Lil' to long to figure that out..
I took the bait and even posted that Kermit had the end result of Natalee's resting place while
gizzardwizardlizard (or whatever its name) had the events of what happened to her the late night/early morning. Monkeys got it right and I eventually caught up...and that is the beauty of open communication...
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #203 on: June 13, 2009, 02:44:49 AM »

I quit giving them my page clicks a while back, it was just the same old crap anyway.  Oh well now they are just finding other places to spew their venom.  But that's alright, the true colors will come shining through eventually.  Haven't seen the four headed monster there yet, maybe he's still on the membership waiting list.   

Or maybe he's content speaking through his puppet ********.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: June 13, 2009, 02:47:30 AM »

Good evening Ktf and TM.....
Did I hear someone say 3 - 1...
I may be wrong...it may be in 5..not six....

If the Black Mamba  wants to add to his Legacy...He'll close it out in 5...
I'm thinking 6 so he can close it out at home....but it is very risking letting 5 get away....

BillB really wants a few cop cars over turned & burned if you want em to win it in L.A. Monkey Devil!
The ugly side of humanity...Why can't we all just get along? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: June 13, 2009, 02:48:15 AM »

I took the bait and even posted that Kermit had the end result of Natalee's resting place while
gizzardwizardlizard (or whatever its name) had the events of what happened to her the late night/early morning. Monkeys got it right and I eventually caught up...and that is the beauty of open communication...

That's alright billb, I had the largest serving of crow of all of us on that one I think!  But we live and learn!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: June 13, 2009, 02:51:20 AM »

Thanks Ktf and TM...enjoyed the conversation (as always) and I know we will be here as long as it takes to get Justice for Natalee!
I'm off (or so my dad says )
Good night good Monkeys.
Tomorrow is one day closer to Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: June 13, 2009, 02:53:19 AM »

One last thing on the Trolls..It must really piss em off to watch ADULTS have a difference of opinion,state their opinion,then move on with the collective goal in mind!JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY..We'll continue to have difference of opinions on different issues which makes us unique indivduals.For that,i'm greatful! an angelic monkey

Great point KTF!  What really pisses them off is that we're still here, they're NOT; and we're not going away.  Bottom line.  Some of them were so full of themselves that they thought this forum would go "poof" without them and they've found out just how wrong they were!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: June 13, 2009, 02:54:50 AM »

Thanks Ktf and TM...enjoyed the conversation (as always) and I know we will be here as long as it takes to get Justice for Natalee!
Good night good Monkeys.

Good night billb!  Hope you have a great visit with your dad!  Congrats to your daughter too!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: June 13, 2009, 02:55:24 AM »

Good night good Monkeys.

You are extremely valued BillB & the conversations are always looked forward to.Go enjoy the company of family cause that's what it's about..None of us are gauranteed tomorrow! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: June 13, 2009, 02:59:04 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: June 13, 2009, 03:02:28 AM »

Great point KTF!  What really pisses them off is that we're still here, they're NOT; and we're not going away.  Bottom line.  Some of them were so full of themselves that they thought this forum would go "poof" without them and they've found out just how wrong they were!

I feel BillB laughin at tha Stackin TM.. On a serious note.All Monkeys should feel comfortable voicing their opinion.Which i believe the Mods do a wondeful job of facilitating!It's a blessing to have people with such strong wills.If Monkey's didn't have strong wills,determination,and an unflinching desire for a girl to have Justice,we'd have been gone long ago! an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: June 13, 2009, 03:08:05 AM »

Has Blue Moon checked in with anybody?

I pray that all is going well with her sister's major surgery.

Janet

Just posted in the prayer thread.  All is well except for a bad, bad, bad headache.

Blue Moon ... that is such good news.

Good Night.

Janet
12:10 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: June 13, 2009, 03:09:06 AM »

Has Blue Moon checked in with anybody?

I pray that all is going well with her sister's major surgery.

Janet

Just posted in the prayer thread.  All is well except for a bad, bad, bad headache.

Blue Moon ... that is such good news.

Good Night.

Janet
12:10 AM PT

Hello,Goodbye & GoodNight Janet...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: June 13, 2009, 03:09:46 AM »

Texasmom and Keepthefaith!!!

Do you two meet everynight after midnight ... after all the other Monkeys have gone to bed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: June 13, 2009, 03:10:31 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT TM & TAMIKOSMOM & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: June 13, 2009, 03:11:01 AM »

I feel BillB laughin at tha Stackin TM.. On a serious note.All Monkeys should feel comfortable voicing their opinion.Which i believe the Mods do a wondeful job of facilitating!It's a blessing to have people with such strong wills.If Monkey's didn't have strong wills,determination,and an unflinching desire for a girl to have Justice,we'd have been gone long ago! an angelic monkey

(Yes, I hear him laughin at the stackin too!   Monkey Devil! )

Amen KTF!  As you've probably noticed; I don't always say what I think on every matter.  But if I get really fired up about something....WATCH OUT!  And I know everyone doesn't always agree with what I think, but I love the fact of being able to say it...and just move on.  We all want the same thing in the end. 

Truth and Justice for Natalee!   an angelic monkey 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: June 13, 2009, 03:11:59 AM »

Do you two meet everynight after midnight ... after all the other Monkeys have gone to bed.

Janet

bILLb was here as well Janet!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: June 13, 2009, 03:12:35 AM »

Janet

I'm telling.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: June 13, 2009, 03:13:40 AM »

Janet

bILLb was here as well Janet!

I looked up in the rafters and ... Billb is not here.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.