April 27, 2024, 09:23:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421004 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #280 on: June 13, 2009, 06:50:01 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58060.php

Aruba

"The thumb sucked crap story '

13 Jun, 2009, 15:35 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - "I've never worked with a list. It is a nonsense story sucked the thumb, "said police officer Carlos Hodge last Tuesday for the court.

He is one of the witnesses in the case against Michael Williams Country Aruba.

Hodge refers to the so-called 'list Dakota. This would be a list of names of members of the gang of Dakota. According to Williams would Justice Minister Rudy Croes the names of his sons have put on this list. Hodge, according to Williams also of the existence of the list informed. Hodge, however, denied this under oath. Also journalist Danjo Simoons by Williams was called to testify. Simoons would have been there and heard that Williams told Hodge Minister Croes, his sons on a list which has placed them arrested. Something that a few weeks ago denied under oath by Minister Croes. During the hearing last Tuesday Simoons stated that he knows nothing of a list Dakota and therefore knows nothing about the scaling of the name of the sons of this. " Valderino Hart, a colleague of Simon, was also a witness. Hart would have heard a conversation between Simons and Williams in which the involvement of Hodge case. During his statement, however, Hart said: "It is clear from the interview showed that Hodge was not behind Williams aanzat." Hart denied that he knew of a list but Dakota said that there are so many gangs. "

In an earlier interview said ex-wife of Williams Dalila Maxwell that Calvin Subaran, a bodyguard of Minister Croes, then told her that her sons on the orders of Croes on the list were of children who should be arrested. " Moreover, Sulbaran stated that if Michael Williams' had not done what he had done that was not accrued. Subaran working at WARDA Nos Costa testified earlier this week that he never spoke with her on this. "

Michael Williams was in an incident between him and Minister Booshi Weaver in 2003, the victim of reprisals from the government. Also, recently convicted sons Chris and Nigel would be victims. Williams stretched an early trial and during the treatment testimonies of several people including Croes Minister of Justice.

The lawsuit is further Thursday, June 25.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: June 13, 2009, 07:07:33 PM »

Hi....    back to reading.

Justice Natalee!   an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: June 13, 2009, 07:12:27 PM »

Hi....    back to reading.

Justice for Natalee!   an angelic monkey

pb

EDIT POST....I forgot for....

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #283 on: June 13, 2009, 07:56:58 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  What's up.  Just got home from hospital.  Janet I responded to your post in the prayer thread.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #284 on: June 13, 2009, 08:20:46 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  What's up.  Just got home from hospital.  Janet I responded to your post in the prayer thread.

It's been quiet, Blue Moon.  Glad your sister is doing well....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: June 13, 2009, 08:40:16 PM »

Thanks 2NJSons, seems there is nothing about Natalee anymore.  Has froggy been on lately?  Any news from her?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: June 13, 2009, 09:44:26 PM »

Thanks 2NJSons, seems there is nothing about Natalee anymore.  Has froggy been on lately?  Any news from her?

Sorry Blue Moon, I've been multi tasking!   

Kermit hasn't been by in a while, hopefully she'll hop by soon!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: June 13, 2009, 10:12:45 PM »

Sorry Blue Moon, I've been multi tasking!   

Kermit hasn't been by in a while, hopefully she'll hop by soon!   

Name:  Kermit
Position:  Scared Monkey
Date Registered:  April 30, 2007, 09:02:10 PM
Last Active:  June 08, 2009, 04:21:23 PM

I doubt she's missed anything.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: June 13, 2009, 11:57:19 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: June 14, 2009, 12:01:34 AM »

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #290 on: June 14, 2009, 12:03:27 AM »

Go Janet Go! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: June 14, 2009, 12:15:25 AM »

Hotping!!

I was hoping you would pop in.

We are having a family gathering tomorrow on my side ... celebrating three birthdays.  I bought a large carrot cake for all the birthday candles but I would really appreciate if you could bring over those strawberries and whipping cream you promised me when I had that toothache.  I know it would go over good. You could have a piece of the the carrot cake and a cuppa Tim Horton's coffee.  Hey ... you could stay for the bbq.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: June 14, 2009, 12:18:49 AM »

I thought she needed some company!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: June 14, 2009, 12:22:46 AM »

There are times when you are better off being alone.

Janet

_____

pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #294 on: June 14, 2009, 12:23:33 AM »

I apologize for the O/T.....

If anybody sees a mod....I need a boo-boo fixed in the college baseball thread...

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #295 on: June 14, 2009, 12:37:08 AM »

Hotping!!

We are having a family gathering tomorrow on my side ... celebrating three birthdays.  I bought a large carrot cake for all the birthday candles but I would really appreciate if you could bring over those strawberries and whipping cream you promised me when I had that toothache.  I know it would go over good. You could have a piece of the the carrot cake and a cuppa Tim Horton's coffee.  Hey ... you could stay for the bbq.

Janet

Oh Wow! Sounds good to Me I Love Carrot Cake and BBQ Too! I will be there with the Strawberries and Whipping Cream! I really would Love to meet You and Your Family! 

I'm fixing to watch a Movie with My Hubby... Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino ...I'm  baking Blueberry Muffins now for a snack! See You all after the Movie!   

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: June 14, 2009, 12:40:10 AM »

Janet

If you could find me a George Clooney double.  We could dance all night.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: June 14, 2009, 12:49:22 AM »

Hotping!!

Janet

Oh Wow! Sounds good to Me I Love Carrot Cake and BBQ Too! I will be there with the Strawberries and Whipping Cream! I really would Love to meet You and Your Family! 

I'm fixing to watch a Movie with My Hubby... Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino ...I'm  baking Blueberry Muffins now for a snack! See You all after the Movie!   

Enjoy!

I am bored.  My hubby and youngest son are working on the broken air conditioner in my van while DIL is running around the area with a friend wearing a $125.00 pair of sneakers.

I figured those sneakers must have golden laces.

48 hours comes on at 10:00 PM.  I may watch it.

Good Night All!

Janet
9:50 PM

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #298 on: June 14, 2009, 02:07:20 AM »

Janet

If you could find me a George Clooney double.  We could dance all night.

Janet

Picky, picky!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: June 14, 2009, 02:27:17 AM »

Hotping!!

Janet

Enjoy!

I am bored.  My hubby and youngest son are working on the broken air conditioner in my van while DIL is running around the area with a friend wearing a $125.00 pair of sneakers.

I figured those sneakers must have golden laces.

48 hours comes on at 10:00 PM.  I may watch it.

Good Night All!

Janet
9:50 PM

Good night Janet.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.