March 28, 2024, 08:22:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 418431 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #300 on: June 14, 2009, 02:28:20 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: June 14, 2009, 02:49:25 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #302 on: June 14, 2009, 03:06:09 AM »

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #303 on: June 14, 2009, 03:08:40 AM »

Good Night All! Have a Wonderful Sunday Everyone! See Ya Tomorrow Janet! 

Justice for Natalee!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: June 14, 2009, 03:23:43 AM »

Damn it! That is why I'm here!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: June 14, 2009, 03:29:00 AM »

Good Night All! Have a Wonderful Sunday Everyone! See Ya Tomorrow Janet! 

Justice for Natalee!

Good night Hotping!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: June 14, 2009, 10:49:56 AM »

Well ... if texasmom, Keepthefaith, Hotping and Wreck would keep decent sleeping hours ... I would not be all alone on the forum this morning.

I have been up since 6:00 am.  I have made a large potatoe salad (boiled spuds last night)  and a tossed salad for today's family gathering and ... the kitchen is all clean.

I am about to look over a Grade five Sunday School lesson that was just emailed to me.  Teacher called me this morning ... she has been up most of the night tending to her sick ten year old daughter.  She thinks it is a flu bug.

Anyways ...  have a good day all and remember to ....

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

Janet
7:50

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: June 14, 2009, 11:10:18 AM »

Well ... if texasmom, Keepthefaith, Hotping and Wreck would keep decent sleeping hours ... I would not be all alone on the forum this morning.

I have been up since 6:00 am.  I have made a large potatoe salad (boiled spuds last night)  and a tossed salad for today's family gathering and ... the kitchen is all clean.

I am about to look over a Grade five Sunday School lesson that was just emailed to me.  Teacher called me this morning ... she has been up most of the night tending to her sick ten year old daughter.  She thinks it is a flu bug.

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

Janet

I'm here Janet, but no coffee yet...it's brewing!   

It sounds like you are going to be the fifth grade Sunday School teacher?  That will be a treat for the class I'm sure! 

Have a great day Janet!  an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: June 14, 2009, 11:20:35 AM »

I've been trying to figure out what this article says about this young girl that has been missing for a while now.  I'm hoping that maybe Sandy Leiva or Cageman may see it and help me out.

I think it says that the 13 year old (that is pictured) has a 15 year old sister that has also gone missing but is home now.  I think it says that the 13 year old showed up for school at some time after she went missing?  And it seems to say that they think she could be part of a satanic gang "La Cripta"?

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diahuebs/noticia/news4.html

June 11, 2009 Diario

Papiamentu translation:

according informe of the mama: catheryne joanna agudelo agudelo for of ten trip owing to go back huy of his cas oranjestad (aan): at redaccion of daily paper owing to present sra. maria figaroa, that is mother of the child muher catheryne joanna agudelo agudelo. according the mother, his child for of ten trip owing to huy of cas. past owing to bay diadomingo nightfall, although monday past owing to present at his school cu is colegio epb hato. for of the day ey, neither a know nothing more of dje. the madam owing to tell cu already end police have one file enough extenso relaciona cu the huymento of his two child muher. his another child cu have 15 year, also owing to desaparece the week here but police owing to haye diaranzon madruga in one car cu two child muher. now the is at home, owing to señala. but for thing is the child muher more diminutive here of 13 year, the is much preocupa because the know cu have person cu tine scondi y they haci they self complice of the delito here. past owing to let know also cu the welonan is voogd of the child this for they bienestar because in various occasion past owing to wordo menaza of dead y ataca also door of one gang. owing to tell cu his child is in one gang satanico cu have the name of “la cripta” cu is more tanto form for person more big. they owing to change his child y owing to hinke in cosnan odd. for of time cu the child owing to enter school epb past owing to cuminza change y comporta odd, but also past owing to cuminza bay for of cas. sra. figaroa owing to haci one apelacion at esnan cu can know algo of the paradero of his child for calling number of telephone 587-3401 or keep of police north. come across

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: June 14, 2009, 01:35:11 PM »

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

Janet

Was out playing all day and didn't arrive home till late..Very tired when i got home and was trying to look some things up but the monitor was spinnning so i had to close my eyes..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: June 14, 2009, 05:21:10 PM »

In God`s own words,

20 idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousies, wraths, factions, divisions, parties,

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,

23 meekness, self-control; against such there is no law

Gal.5

Have a wonderful day

never lift the pressure of evil island
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #311 on: June 14, 2009, 05:27:11 PM »

Wow,  I haven't posted in ages, though I read almost daily following the Caylee case.   I didn't realize things were still moving along in Natalee's thread.   Now I see where my old Monkey friends are!  I thought I lost you all!   But I shouldn't be surprised my old faithful Natalee Monkeys are still keeping the faith.  God Bless you all!   I have so much catching up to do here, unless anybody would like to give me a quick update on what's been going on.   an angelic monkey Glad you see you all and will try to catch up and begin posting here again.  I'm so glad you are all keeping her in the spotlight.   Justice WILL be served,  I just know it!  DipSh1t will falter eventually.  His day will come!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: June 14, 2009, 06:52:25 PM »

I've been trying to figure out what this article says about this young girl that has been missing for a while now.  I'm hoping that maybe Sandy Leiva or Cageman may see it and help me out.

I think it says that the 13 year old (that is pictured) has a 15 year old sister that has also gone missing but is home now.  I think it says that the 13 year old showed up for school at some time after she went missing?  And it seems to say that they think she could be part of a satanic gang "La Cripta"?

June 11, 2009 Diario

Papiamentu translation:

according informe of the mama: catheryne joanna agudelo agudelo for of ten trip owing to go back huy of his cas oranjestad (aan): at redaccion of daily paper owing to present sra. maria figaroa, that is mother of the child muher catheryne joanna agudelo agudelo. according the mother, his child for of ten trip owing to huy of cas. past owing to bay diadomingo nightfall, although monday past owing to present at his school cu is colegio epb hato. for of the day ey, neither a know nothing more of dje. the madam owing to tell cu already end police have one file enough extenso relaciona cu the huymento of his two child muher. his another child cu have 15 year, also owing to desaparece the week here but police owing to haye diaranzon madruga in one car cu two child muher. now the is at home, owing to señala. but for thing is the child muher more diminutive here of 13 year, the is much preocupa because the know cu have person cu tine scondi y they haci they self complice of the delito here. past owing to let know also cu the welonan is voogd of the child this for they bienestar because in various occasion past owing to wordo menaza of dead y ataca also door of one gang. owing to tell cu his child is in one gang satanico cu have the name of “la cripta” cu is more tanto form for person more big. they owing to change his child y owing to hinke in cosnan odd. for of time cu the child owing to enter school epb past owing to cuminza change y comporta odd, but also past owing to cuminza bay for of cas. sra. figaroa owing to haci one apelacion at esnan cu can know algo of the paradero of his child for calling number of telephone 587-3401 or keep of police north. come across

Thses two young girls were also missing last month for a few days and were returned homw after being beaten up by some gang group.  I remember translating the article.  This new article states mom and grandpa are very worried becasue the 13 yr old went to school and has now gone missing and did not return home from school. It mentions the 15 yr old sister was in a car with two other female friends after school but doesnt know the whereabouts of the younger sister.  The grandfather is concerned the gang called the cripts which dabbles in satanism has something to do with her dissapearance because in the past this gang has threatened them and threatened harm to them.  the gang was so bold as to knock on the familys home door and threaten to kill them. Family is asking anyoner with info on 13 yr old wherabouts to call police.   

Just my opinion But WHY is it if these girls were beaten the last time after being gone missing for almost a week WHY didnt police do something then.?  Now this child has been missing and endangered again and didnt return home from school?  IF the police know or had been told which gang tool them the last time WHY wasnt something done?   Women and children are easy preys and not respected on this island.  How is it that mothers and fathers sisters and brothers and family and friends put up with this bullshit.  Its time to get your guns out and protect your families if the police wont.  I never before believed in vigilantism but with all the thngs going on against woman and children Im begining to change my mind.  Anyoneone hurting my family watch out= your ass is mine.   Sorry for the rant, hope I never have to live up to that statement.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: June 14, 2009, 09:09:52 PM »

June 11, 2009 Diario

Papiamentu translation:

Thses two young girls were also missing last month for a few days and were returned homw after being beaten up by some gang group.  I remember translating the article.  This new article states mom and grandpa are very worried becasue the 13 yr old went to school and has now gone missing and did not return home from school. It mentions the 15 yr old sister was in a car with two other female friends after school but doesnt know the whereabouts of the younger sister.  The grandfather is concerned the gang called the cripts which dabbles in satanism has something to do with her dissapearance because in the past this gang has threatened them and threatened harm to them.  the gang was so bold as to knock on the familys home door and threaten to kill them. Family is asking anyoner with info on 13 yr old wherabouts to call police.   

Just my opinion But WHY is it if these girls were beaten the last time after being gone missing for almost a week WHY didnt police do something then.?  Now this child has been missing and endangered again and didnt return home from school?  IF the police know or had been told which gang tool them the last time WHY wasnt something done?   Women and children are easy preys and not respected on this island.  How is it that mothers and fathers sisters and brothers and family and friends put up with this bullshit.  Its time to get your guns out and protect your families if the police wont.  I never before believed in vigilantism but with all the thngs going on against woman and children Im begining to change my mind.  Anyoneone hurting my family watch out= your ass is mine.   Sorry for the rant, hope I never have to live up to that statement.

Thank you Sandy Leiva!  You're an  an angelic monkey !!!!

You're right Sandy, that is the younger of the two girls that were missing last month!  I had confused her with the other girl (Roxanne Dirks) that went missing right after them.  I still have not seen anything about her being found, or having returned home.

I looked back and found these clippings...note in the one about Roxanne, that LE claims that there was no evidence that the girls were victims of a crime!   

IIRC, these girls were going missing during the time of some major arrests.  I remember wondering if they were being taken in retaliation for family members giving statements that resulted in the arrests.  Still wondering about that!

But I'm with you, it is shameful that something wasn't done after the first time...makes me mad!  You're right again, women and children don't seem to matter at all on that island unless of course they belong to the "right" families.  It's sickening!   

5/11/2009 Awe Mainta Page 9

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

autoridad is busca two child muher, kendenan owing to huy for of cas

saturday night 2 child muher of 13 y 15 year respectivamente owing to huy for of cas in district of north y still they not owing to aparece. is deduci cu the children here owing to huy, debi cu they owing to bay cu cloths also. diadomingo morning parents owing to present at keep of police for haci the denuncia. informacionnan adicional is indica cu the children here will is form part of one gang. the children here is younger of edad y have to is bao supervision of they parents. if encaso police achieve they scondi in one or another caminda, the personanan ey can bay close y is castigable for ley. if encaso do you know the paradero of one or they two as responsable for calling police at once at 100 or keep of police at shaba 107.

5/14/2009 Amigoe

http://amigoe.com/

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: June 14, 2009, 09:46:17 PM »

June 11, 2009 Diario

Papiamentu translation:

We were just having this conversation.  Someone I know house was robbed yesterday.  They asked me what would I do if the person came in our house.  I said if the person was coming in my home they weren't coming in to shake my hand.  They were coming in to do harm.  In my opinion it is either kill or be killed.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: June 14, 2009, 09:47:16 PM »

June 11, 2009 Diario

Papiamentu translation:

Sandy, I so agree with you.  There is not much respect for women and everything seems to be their fault.  Men rule that island.  It appears to me the family has been trying to get the police to help them with this gang (which if they are crypts they are one bad group) and they were left more to fend for themselves.  I cannot even imagine what Natalee went through cause these boys knew there were no consequences for their actions what so ever.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: June 14, 2009, 09:51:32 PM »

Snip:

We were just having this conversation.  Someone I know house was robbed yesterday.  They asked me what would I do if the person came in our house.  I said if the person was coming in my home they weren't coming in to shake my hand.  They were coming in to do harm.  In my opinion it is either kill or be killed.

[/quote]

San, my husband wants to buy a gun (we have never owned one, he did growing up hunting with his father though) and I am about at the point to let him do it.  I will take the classes so I can have the concealed gun license is the only way I will have it in my home.  If someone comes through my door into my home by breaking in I would do what I have to do to protect myself and my family so it is something I am considering.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: June 14, 2009, 09:54:32 PM »

You are not going to believe this but we are about to get hit with more severe storms again.  This is starting to get old.  Tonight I WILL NOT stand outside and take pictures though.   

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: June 14, 2009, 09:56:54 PM »

Snip:

San, my husband wants to buy a gun (we have never owned one, he did growing up hunting with his father though) and I am about at the point to let him do it.  I will take the classes so I can have the concealed gun license is the only way I will have it in my home.  If someone comes through my door into my home by breaking in I would do what I have to do to protect myself and my family so it is something I am considering.
[/quote]

In todays day in age you have to do what you have to do to protect yourself.  As long as there are no young children to get at the gun and you know how to use it I say do it.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: June 14, 2009, 09:57:58 PM »

You are not going to believe this but we are about to get hit with more severe storms again.  This is starting to get old.  Tonight I WILL NOT stand outside and take pictures though.   

Stay safe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.