April 16, 2024, 12:35:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 419234 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: June 18, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »

Thanks Dana for asking!    an angelic monkey
Thanks for asking -- but I am not amused by the answer. 

Neither am i Wreck!As i've said before.This is why i have many different conversations in my head,in regards to the ongoing relationship with these people,if what we know about the cage/trap is true!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #581 on: June 18, 2009, 07:54:17 PM »

Oh believe me I'm not either wreck.  I think I was in shock after listening last night, but after listening to it again several times this afternoon...certain things made me go hmmmm.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: June 18, 2009, 07:57:07 PM »

Personally, I think Tim Miller would sell his sole to anyone willing to help pay for the search for ANY missing person including Natalee.

Edited to add that I mean no disrespect to Tim Miller, quite the opposite.  His heart wants to help search for every missing persons but his pocket book won't allow it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 07:59:16 PM by klaasend » Logged
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: June 18, 2009, 07:57:54 PM »

Neither am i Wreck!As i've said before.This is why i have many different conversations in my head,in regards to the ongoing relationship with these people,if what we know about the cage/trap is true!
I'm sorry, but I'm sure Tim is now aware of our QUESTIONS about the Persistence original search. ANSWER those questions first - then we can talk about any additional searches. Sorry to ruffle the feathers of Tim's supporters ( I HOPE I'm still one too), but I'm getting worried. -JMO

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: June 18, 2009, 08:02:24 PM »

Personally, I think Tim Miller would sell his sole to anyone willing to help pay for the search for ANY missing person including Natalee.

I totally agree Klaas.  I have great respect for Tim and do believe he would do ANYTHING to bring a missing person home to their family.

Now, I have more questions than I did before.  Money was collected for the search back in Jan or Feb 2008.  What happened to that money?  Sorry, but we need answers to these questions.  I don't blame Tim one bit but I do blame Silvetti and Schafer and after what they pulled on their investors by robbing them I believe it is not asking too much for a full and complete accounting of the money collected for this search BEFORE they pulled out of Aruba's waters and headed home (much to our dismay).  JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: June 18, 2009, 08:04:44 PM »

Last nights Dana Pretzer segment with Tim Miller - the part where Tim talks about Natalee and going back to search in Aruba:

Click on the picture below, the audio/video is in photobucket:

Thanks Klaas!   

This is not perfect but I tried to do a transcript of what Tim Miller said:

Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer 6/17/09 About the Holloway Case
You know what we’re having a big fundraiser in July and Beth is actually coming to our fundraiser.  You know we’ve done so very very much work in Aruba.  And I was actually with John Silvetti that did the water search over there and Louis Schaefer who actually funded that thing last time I was with them just a couple of weeks ago and the Natalee Holloway case is one of them that we still have 140+ targets over there that we located with the sonar equipment, it’s one of those things that we do want to get over there and investigate every one of them with the ROV send it down some of that stuffs in 1100 feet of water.  And again it’s going to be an extremely expensive search upwards of a million and a half dollars and again there’s one irresponsible reporter out of Birmingham Alabama that reported that we already had that one and a half million dollars secured.  And it’s one of the things that just killed our donations..I mean just killed em.  We got emails and phone calls of people that had donated to us said how in the world can you spend one and a half million dollars on the Natalee Holloway case when we have all these missing persons cases over here.  Again it’s was not like that.  We don’t have ten cents secured for the Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, it’s one of the things that Louis Schaefer is working on.  I know for a fact we will be back there someday.  I don’t think Fred Golba helped our relationship out over there in Aruba when he took his dog over there.  But I think we can mend all that stuff and move forward but I am certainly looking forward to the day when we get back over to Aruba continue that search and investigate every one of them objects that we’ve got out there in the sea.  See if we can pull off that miracle and get Natalee located.  Natalee is of course not priority right now and it’s because of funding and because of other cases we’ve got.  But I’m not going to say that she’s totally on the back burner neither. So you know it’s going to take another one of them miracles for Louis Schaefer to go ahead and generate the money and I know if anybody can do it it will be Louis Schaefer.  And when God blesses us with that then we’ll go over there and put every effort into seeing if by chance one of them objects is Natalee and we feel as though one of them are, we’ve just got to get the right one.
Thanks for your transcript Texasmom.  I appreciate it because I was unable to hear the audio Klaas provided though I had volume up.
I must say I am totally confused and it doesn't sound very convincing (to me anyway) that Tim will ever get back there to look at the remaining 'targets"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: June 18, 2009, 08:05:27 PM »

I'm sorry, but I'm sure Tim is now aware of our QUESTIONS about the Persistence original search. ANSWER those questions first - then we can talk about any additional searches. Sorry to ruffle the feathers of Tim's supporters ( I HOPE I'm still one too), but I'm getting worried. -JMO

I don't think he's going to answer any questions about the original search, like Klaas said "his pocketbook won't allow it". 

Non disclosure agreement.

But I noticed he's expecting Schaefer to fund the next trip too.  Not holding my breath.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: June 18, 2009, 08:06:43 PM »

I mean no disrespect either....if fact, I like and admire Tim Miller....but I was wondering, how does Tim
make his living?  Does he get paid by the TES foundation?  How would that work?  I know that he is not
a wealthy man.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: June 18, 2009, 08:08:06 PM »

YW can.   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: June 18, 2009, 08:08:09 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Wednesday, June 17, 2009 - Special Guests: Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps, Mark Williams, Tim Miller, Steph Watts and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”

June 17th, 2009  Mark Williams, Missing Persons, Robin Sax, The Dana Pretzer Show, Tim Miller, True

Join Dana on The Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio.

Dana’s Special Guests will include:

Alexis Moore and Maria Phelps - Victims Advocates who are will discuss the NY Bill to extend Statute of Limitations for DV civil cases from 1 to 2 years in the state of New York

Mark Williams - News Commentator who will be talking about the new Casey Anthony Evidence Released in the case of murdered Caylee Anthony

Tim Miller from Texas EquuSearch will be discussing the search for missing Tracy Ocasio
Robin Sax with her weekly segment, “Nothing But the Sax” will be discussing all things crime
Steph Watts Producer of Nancy Grace, Greta and GMA .

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2009/06/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-wednesday-june-17-2009-special-guests-alexis-moore-and-maria-phelps-mark-williams-tim-miller-steph-watts-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but/

Tim Miller:  50:25

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #590 on: June 18, 2009, 08:10:10 PM »

Janet - if you look above I copied just the NH segment for everyone and posted it so people won't have to download the entire show. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #591 on: June 18, 2009, 08:10:56 PM »

I totally agree Klaas.  I have great respect for Tim and do believe he would do ANYTHING to bring a missing person home to their family.

Now, I have more questions than I did before.  Money was collected for the search back in Jan or Feb 2008.  What happened to that money?  Sorry, but we need answers to these questions.  I don't blame Tim one bit but I do blame Silvetti and Schafer and after what they pulled on their investors by robbing them I believe it is not asking too much for a full and complete accounting of the money collected for this search BEFORE they pulled out of Aruba's waters and headed home (much to our dismay).  JMO

I agree Blue Moon!  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: June 18, 2009, 08:12:55 PM »

My opinion ---- Tim's donations would skyrocket IF he came out and exposed anyone that had "exploited" him and/or Natalee.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: June 18, 2009, 08:18:10 PM »

The reporter that he speaks of is obviously that Jennifer Hale from NBC 13 in Birmingham.
She said that she has the tape of Tim saying he had the funds for the search on the
other targets.  None of us heard the tape, but a friend of mine did watch the segment
and says that Tim did say it.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: June 18, 2009, 08:19:49 PM »

Janet - if you look above I copied just the NH segment for everyone and posted it so people won't have to download the entire show. 

Klaas

It not necessary to download when accessing the link I provided.  Just click on "play".  Nevertheless ... if you want to delete my post and link ....

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: June 18, 2009, 08:20:12 PM »

In regards to Louis Schaefer funding a search.It would not be in his best interest legally,i would think, as long as he is being pursued legally in regards to the class-action lawsuit!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: June 18, 2009, 08:21:29 PM »

My blood pressure is rising. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: June 18, 2009, 08:22:05 PM »

Tell us what you think, Debbie. Monkey Devil!

Debbie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 08:29:24 PM »

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

Also... I think Klaas means SOUL, not sole.   Wink

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: June 18, 2009, 08:33:47 PM »

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

Also... I think Klaas means SOUL, not sole.   Wink

Thanks Debbie but Tim didn't say he was working with anyone to get funds from what I was reading.  In fact Tim appears to be distancing himself from this as having the least priority of the cases he is working right now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.