April 27, 2024, 11:18:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421369 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #740 on: June 19, 2009, 02:47:09 PM »

Thanks for all the reminders Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: June 19, 2009, 02:59:32 PM »

This topic was discussed once before.

IIRC ... according to my hubby's attorney nephew ... a confidentiality agreement does not extend to appearances of illegal wrongdoing.  A statement to an attorney or law enforcement regarding concerns is not considered a violation.

The implication would be that any member of Persistence crew could have come forward to the FBI and reported what appeared to be an obstruction of justice by John Silvetti in the case of Natalee Holloway.

Maybe there is a legal eagle on the forum who could dispute or affirm.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #742 on: June 19, 2009, 03:02:35 PM »

Thanks for all the reminders Janet!   

You are welcome texasmom.

A couple games of bowling with eldest grandsons (9/11) is where it is at for Mama and Papa following a bite of lunch.

Janet
12:05 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: June 19, 2009, 03:31:48 PM »

CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT

KYLE KINGMAN - EMAIL TO JUG TWITTY AND IDSTLOU

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December

Kyle Kingman:  I didn't threaten any of them. I said that I personally didn't want to get sued for breaking a confidentiality agreement with information ending up on the Internet. Them pushing it all out put me at risk legally and jeopardized my relationship with John (which is now destroyed over this). Also, this information did not belong posted on the Internet in the first place. It was a huge naive misjudgement on my part to trust this group enough to share it in confidence.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

KYLE KINGMAN - EMAIL TO KERMIT

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

Kyle sent me this today[/b]

Kermit,

You and the others agreed to a statement of confidentiality and nondisclosure at FB.  Before I posted any information, I posted a copyright notice at the very start which disallowed ANY and ALL of my posts, intellectual property, or pictures to leave the spot they were posted.  Everyone, including yourself, acknowledged this affirmatively. A lawyer said that ownership of that posted material cannot be transferred by a general claim of copyright such as a claim made on the front page of a website, or even by verbal consent. Written agreement, meaning a signed agreement, is required for the post to be owned by the site owner. Without a signed agreement, the poster owns the post. I did not give you permission, which I have stated many times when you were in violation. While the rest agreed, you violated this legal agreement repeatedly.  You have taken many of my posts, snipped what you wanted to put them into your context, and then shared them in a public forum.  The "public domain" notion only applies where someone has copyright ownership over the work in the first case and that ownership has lapsed. In that case, all posts can be freely reproduced by anyone, anywhere, without violating copyright law. However, this is clearly not the case.

I will state this with absolute clarity so there is no misunderstanding:
I have confirmed with the FBI on multiple instances that they have had possession of the ROV videos since very early on. I personally didn't send the ROV footage to them because another project lead had already at the first opportunity while we were still in Aruba. I sent all of the ROV screen shots directly to the FBI the day they were acquired.

I also got confirmation back in February by Tim Trahan who was in constant contact with Beth during the search that she indeed had all the information including the statements and has seen the ROV videos. I personally confirmed all of this with the senior FBI agent in charge of the investigation as well as given him my personal account of all that I witnessed and knew. They have this on record.  Birmingham is not the office in charge.

The information you have been spreading is not only inaccurate and a violation of a non-disclosure, it is slanderous and spreading misinformation. The damage it has done to my professional relationship with J. Silvetti is incalculable which has a direct effect on my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter named after Natalee.
I have neither publicly responded to your provocative antics, or retaliated with personal attacks in response to yours. I also have never threatened you as you publicly claimed.

I recently asked the senior FBI agent in charge how I should handle this situation which you have incited.   I thought his response was terrific. He replied: "Just sit back and keep quiet.  Kermit doesn't matter".

So this is exactly what I've done. I wrote this letter to you as a gesture of courtesy in hopes it would save you from further embarrassment from those who actually know something about this case.  I'm not referring to myself, rather the family and lead investigators who are out legitimately investigating this case in pursuit of justice right to the top.

Sincerely,
 Kyle

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg592482;topicseen#msg592482

I believe the highlighted portions of Kyle Kingman's above emails ... tells the entire story to why crew members on board the Persistence have remained silence in regards to wrongdoing that further the Aruban coverup agenda.   From a financial perspective ... each crew member is beholding to John Silvetti.

Kyle Kingman affirms in his own words in a post submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' forum regarding his reluctance to challenge John Silvetti.

Janet

++++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: June 19, 2009, 03:43:59 PM »

Doing right is not always easy but ... it is always right.

Lifesong said it best ...

++++++++

Lifesong
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 -
« Reply #360 on: March 14, 2009, 06:52:02 PM »

No, Kyle.  No.  You were not FORCED to sit back and hope for the best.  YOU CHOSE to sit back and hope for the best.  There are a number of things YOU could have done.  YOU could have contacted the FBI.  YOU could have contacted Tim Miller.  YOU could have contacted the family.   

INSTEAD you chose, that's right Kyle, YOU CHOSE to participate in the attempted PIMPING of the only evidence not absconded with by the Arubans, the ROV videos.

You, KYLE KINGMAN, need to stop acting like you were one of the good guys.  YOU CHOSE at the time to do exactly what ALE did, and that is WITHHOLD POSSIBLE EVIDENCE.

And if you think talking to the Freebirds redeemed you, you're wrong.  Because when it came time to sh*t or get off the pot - you LIED, MADE THREATS OVER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and finally, RAN AWAY.  You CHOSE, Kyle Kingman, to do everything in your power to PROTECT THE PIMPING OF THE ROV VIDEOS.

Shame right on you.

JMO and only MO

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.msg720012;topicseen#msg720012

_____

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: June 19, 2009, 03:55:33 PM »

thank you txmom and janet!

I must have somehow completely glossed over the mentions of a "confidentiality agreement" that was made.

Because now I'm madder than he!! at the implications of such!

Why, in the name of God, would they NEED a confidentiality agreement??????

Why, if nothing was found, would confidentiality have been even remotely necessary - they supposedly were NOT also doing anything oil related, so why the need for confidences?

Why, if nothing was found, would a confidentiality agreement have been insisted upon if not for certain parties trying to make $$$$$$ off of what was found - and were forcing others into silence so as not to pull the rug out from the one insisting on a confidentiality agreement?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: June 19, 2009, 04:42:29 PM »

I've found this post by ldstlou so far, I know that this alone is not what I based my opinion on; I'm still looking.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4269.msg602628#msg602628

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #787 12/24/08 -
« Reply #290 on: December 29, 2008, 10:29:03 PM »

Two...Kyle had a confidentiality agreement with the ship he was on...the Persitence...which is standard, and one with the Freebirds which Kermit agreed to when she joined. Is his career affected by what Kermit did? Absolutely!!! Did he try and cover up the finding of Natalee? No!! And just like Beth and Dave and Jug walked away from Aruba feeling as though "something went wrong" so did Kyle. And it was because of that feeling he joined the Freebirds and openly discussed with other members his concerns.

Admission of Obstruction of Justice
Kyle to RED at SM:
I am the one who made those screen captures from live ROV footage.
You foolishly thought they were taken from the footage on Dateline!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2660.msg357379#msg357379

From Kyle: I have not given anything to the FBI since the pictures and statements from Dec 29th
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

MONEY MOTIVATION WAS THE KEY
Kyle: “I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He [John Silvetti] was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.”
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564753;topicseen#msg564753

IF NOTHING WAS IN THE TRAP/CAGE WHAT WAS THE CREW OF THE PERSISTENCE TRYING TO SELL DURING THE SEARCH eh?  AND HERE WE SEE ANOTHER WITNESS THAT KNOWS ABOUT THE BLUE FABRIC INSIDE THAT CAGE/TRAP!

SO THAT MAKES
DOLPH RICHARDSON
HAND MOS
KYLE KINGMAN
AND
PEER SHOUTEN
WHO KNOW ABOUT THE BLUE FABRIC INSIDE THE CAGE/TRAP!

From Kyle: May 8, 2008: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February. He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics. DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4179.msg557660#msg557660

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: June 19, 2009, 04:55:30 PM »

IF NOTHING WAS INSIDE THE CAGE/TRAP

Jan. 7th picture Kyle said: "In case it isn't clear.. notice the blue denim-like fabric”
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564718#msg564718

OH GOLLY GEE WILIKERS SAY IT AIN'T SO - ARUBA COVERED-UP THE EVIDENCE - LIKE TURNING BLOOD INTO CHOCLATE![/b
Kyle said: " We all know it wasn't a blouse, but I believe they were sent some piece of fabric other than the fabric found inside the trap.”
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564707#msg564707

CONFIDENTIALITY DOES NOT MEAN OBSTRUCT JUSTICE IN A MAJOR CRIMINAL CASE
Kyle said: "The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.”
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564748;topicseen#msg564748

HERE IS THE TRUTH

Kyle said: "We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap."
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564748;topicseen#msg564748

HERE IS THE DISINFORMATION TEAM

* She is in the Cemetary
* She is at Moko
* She is at Montanga
* She is in the pond
* Joran's tennis shoe is in the pond
* We need donations to fund a search

* CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #780 11/26/08 -
« Reply #931 on: December 03, 2008, 04:19:56 AM »
<snipped>
Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.

NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON WHO SUPPORTED, ENGAGED IN, ASSISTED, CAPSLOCKWIZARD AND THE WITNESS HAS QUESTIONED them AFTER THE WHOLE POND EXPOSE REVEALED NOTHING!

Now, why is that?

Doesn't Dave give a damned about thousands of dollars being wasted by someone tricking him?

Even Tim Miller would not go to Aruba for that search! Wonder why that is?

Oh and throw into that mix the other people giving them information!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: June 19, 2009, 05:09:44 PM »

Caps posted Feb 28, The snaker is there...where is the snaker is the remains

FEB 28th - CAPS posts at SM that he is going to go there at 9:00 The sneaker is there

CapsLockWizard POSTED:

Hi hotping,

I have been very busy with a lot of research in the Natalee case...Well the pond is the correct pond. 100% sure.
Old appartment near Kalpoes Father home in Seroe Patrishi where Scareface lived,

will meet with new found ALE that owns a bar...have info for caps. he is married to a Colombian

On December 20 Caps signed up that scared monkeys
Which was the same day the persistence was doing its first ROV dive

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: June 19, 2009, 05:17:09 PM »

Kyle: I became a member at BNH on Jan 27th.
March 18, 2008 - Kyle joins freebirds
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #750 on: June 19, 2009, 05:28:20 PM »

AMERICAN TRAITORS

TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK-TICK-TOCK

MUST SUCK WAITING FOR THAT KNOCK ON THE DOOR.....

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: June 19, 2009, 05:34:14 PM »

CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT

KYLE KINGMAN - EMAIL TO JUG TWITTY AND IDSTLOU

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December

Kyle Kingman:  I didn't threaten any of them. I said that I personally didn't want to get sued for breaking a confidentiality agreement with information ending up on the Internet. Them pushing it all out put me at risk legally and jeopardized my relationship with John (which is now destroyed over this). Also, this information did not belong posted on the Internet in the first place. It was a huge naive misjudgement on my part to trust this group enough to share it in confidence.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

KYLE KINGMAN - EMAIL TO KERMIT

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

Kyle sent me this today[/b]

Kermit,

You and the others agreed to a statement of confidentiality and nondisclosure at FB.  Before I posted any information, I posted a copyright notice at the very start which disallowed ANY and ALL of my posts, intellectual property, or pictures to leave the spot they were posted.  Everyone, including yourself, acknowledged this affirmatively. A lawyer said that ownership of that posted material cannot be transferred by a general claim of copyright such as a claim made on the front page of a website, or even by verbal consent. Written agreement, meaning a signed agreement, is required for the post to be owned by the site owner. Without a signed agreement, the poster owns the post. I did not give you permission, which I have stated many times when you were in violation. While the rest agreed, you violated this legal agreement repeatedly.  You have taken many of my posts, snipped what you wanted to put them into your context, and then shared them in a public forum.  The "public domain" notion only applies where someone has copyright ownership over the work in the first case and that ownership has lapsed. In that case, all posts can be freely reproduced by anyone, anywhere, without violating copyright law. However, this is clearly not the case.

I will state this with absolute clarity so there is no misunderstanding:
I have confirmed with the FBI on multiple instances that they have had possession of the ROV videos since very early on. I personally didn't send the ROV footage to them because another project lead had already at the first opportunity while we were still in Aruba. I sent all of the ROV screen shots directly to the FBI the day they were acquired.

I also got confirmation back in February by Tim Trahan who was in constant contact with Beth during the search that she indeed had all the information including the statements and has seen the ROV videos. I personally confirmed all of this with the senior FBI agent in charge of the investigation as well as given him my personal account of all that I witnessed and knew. They have this on record.  Birmingham is not the office in charge.

The information you have been spreading is not only inaccurate and a violation of a non-disclosure, it is slanderous and spreading misinformation. The damage it has done to my professional relationship with J. Silvetti is incalculable which has a direct effect on my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter named after Natalee.

I have neither publicly responded to your provocative antics, or retaliated with personal attacks in response to yours. I also have never threatened you as you publicly claimed.

I recently asked the senior FBI agent in charge how I should handle this situation which you have incited.   I thought his response was terrific. He replied: "Just sit back and keep quiet.  Kermit doesn't matter".

So this is exactly what I've done. I wrote this letter to you as a gesture of courtesy in hopes it would save you from further embarrassment from those who actually know something about this case.  I'm not referring to myself, rather the family and lead investigators who are out legitimately investigating this case in pursuit of justice right to the top.

Sincerely,
 Kyle

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg592482;topicseen#msg592482

HE FOUND WORK!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Current Project: Post Hurricane Ike and Gustav Damage Assessment
Perform geophysical acquisition and reporting services to evaluate the damage caused by Hurricane Ike and Gustav in the Gulf of Mexico, as well as to comply with the MMS’s NTLs governing the mandated surveys necessary to return any potentially affected facilities back to service. The final assessment by the MMS reports that 60 platforms were destroyed by Hurricanes Gustav and Ike, with 31 platforms receiving extensive damage, and 93 with moderate damage. All told, the damage to platforms due to Hurricanes Gustav and Ike exceeded that from Hurricane Katrina.

http://www.geosolutions.blogspot.com/

« Reply #752 on: June 19, 2009, 05:35:21 PM »

Kyle: I became a member at BNH on Jan 27th.
March 18, 2008 - Kyle joins freebirds

Confidentiality

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: June 19, 2009, 06:19:15 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58361.php

Passengers may leave Ocean Dream

19 Jun, 2009, 14:14 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Passengers on the Ocean Dream waiting patiently until, after a recent health inspection, the ship and allowed to leave port.
ORANGE CITY - Most passengers on the cruise ship Ocean Dream, including three crew members of the Mexican flu have occurred if this morning ashore. Board with flu symptoms should stay on the ship. They stay at least seven days in quarantine. If these people actually infected with the show AH1N1 virus, the ship even longer chain. The four Arubans were the first cruise ship leaving on increasing demand from the authorities.

our reporters

The other passengers in groups of the ship. The four Arubans are under police supervision to home. The morning was not yet known whether the four Dutchmen had already gone home.

The cruise ship was last night around ten o'clock at Orange City. The Coast Guard was present for the ship to guide and monitor. Also naval vessels, police boats and the police helicopter patrolled the area. In the country police units were ready for any emergencies. The arrival of the ship attracted much attention. On beaches and in the vicinity of the port were interested toegestroomd who wanted to throw a first glance at the flu ship.

A medical team of Department of Health was last night around eleven o'clock on board to monitor the health situation on board was. Based on their findings, it was decided to ship to lakes and the morning in small groups of passengers to board. Around half past six this morning if the cruise ship dock. Access to the port area and the surrounding area were closed to traffic early this morning. The police had wegafzettingen placed at the entrance of West Street and the exit of the Werfstraat. The parking in the Paddock Cafe was closed by police.

Based on the time of departure of connecting flights for passengers, a schedule made for the tourists to board. A large group of the plane this afternoon should get to Spain. For five fifty-five noon leaving a unit of Air Pullmantur to Madrid. Around a quarter past ten this morning, the first other passengers reported that the ship could leave.

White suits
In the port area and the cruise terminal this morning were people in white protective clothing virus to foot caps and gloves that passengers escorted to the terminal. These are police officers and employees of Department of Health. In addition to virus protection clothing do they have the virus inhibitor was administered Tamifu. This applies to all workers, confirmed Bibi Arends Office of Disaster. Arends is part of the crisis team. Police officers and employees of the Coast Guard to run the next day overtime to guard the ship.

Stranded
Ocean Dream was originally leave again today for a cruise through the Caribbean. Wever Minister said yesterday that the ship at least until Tuesday in the port so far. Maduro Travel Travel agent expects the trip next week Friday scheduled by it. The company could not yet confirm. Passengers who cruise in the water did fall, the cruise at a later time to make, the travel agent. "They can also choose to have their money back." The passengers meanwhile arrived on the island, but the incident is not able to cruise, get the costs reimbursed. This is Juan Jose Sanchez, spokesman for Pullmantur confirmed this morning. "Everything is covered."

Little information
"Everyone on the ship is mad, because we are not well informed." This is one of the Aruban passengers, Miriam Tonk, around half past eight this morning by phone let me know. She was at that time on board and knew then when she was off the ship. "We were from early this morning to hear that we were allowed to leave the ship. Meanwhile, there is more than an hour passed and we still know nothing. "Because Tonk regularly in contact with the authorities, she was for many on-board source of information.

Pullmantur company, owner of the ship, said yesterday that passengers only be informed if anything new. According Tonk is not done and do some Spanish passengers complain. Today Pullmantur again responded that it is not in the hands of the Company to inform the passengers, but that this task of the authorities. The Minister is to inform passengers of the responsibility of the captain of the ship.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: June 19, 2009, 06:23:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58357.php

Aruba

Visit Bijleveld and Albayrak

19 Jun, 2009, 13:51 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Dutch State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom, CDA) and (BZK) and Nebahat Albayrak (Justice, PvdA) to next week a visit to the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The visit is the sign of the political changes of the Kingdom and the semi-annual tripartite consultations Justice. The visit of the leaders start arriving Monday, June 22 in Aruba. Bijleveld Albayrak and enter talks with the governor of Aruba Fredis Refunjol and Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP). State Secretary Albayrak speak further with the Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes MEP) and visits the prison KIA.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: June 19, 2009, 06:28:53 PM »

Aruba

Military exercise with Venezuela completed

19 Jun, 2009, 13:47 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / WILLEM CITY - Units of the navy and coastguard have this week together with Venezuela practiced in the bilateral exercise VenHol and Coastguard exercise Open Eyes. Yesterday afternoon, the training completed for the coast of Curaçao. The exercise was to drive the ship Van Amstel, the Venezuelan frigate General Soublette, the cutters Jaguar and Panther, the Venezuelan patrol boats and Libertad Tripulacion, units of rescue organization Citro and a super-RHIB them.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: June 19, 2009, 06:33:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58360.php

MEP and AVP groups ask emergency meeting on Ocean Dream

19 Jun, 2009, 13:56 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Employees of Department of Health and the police this morning wore white suits and foot caps to protect themselves against the Mexican flu. In the background of the affected staff cruise ship Ocean Dream.
ORANGE CITY - The group of ruling and opposition party MEP AVP have each sent a letter to the State President, requesting an urgent meeting to discuss the situation around the cruise ship Ocean Dream. According to the Group Otmar Oduber, Andy Lee and Alexander Tromp, acting on behalf of the ASF letter signed and sent a meeting within 24 hours required. In the letter to the Group that an outbreak of the H1N1 virus on the island a 'blow' would mean for tourism in Aruba.

The ASF Group wants to know what the government does, or intends to make such outbreaks against them. The ASF Group invites the presence of the Ministers of Health and Tourism, representatives of Department of Health, Aruba Ports Authority, Aruba Tourism Authority, Aruba Airport Authority, Ahata and Horacio Oduber Hospital so they can explain to Parliament what measures be made to the public and tourism interests on the island secure.

Do not disturb
The MEP group has sent a letter to the State President by asking the government to the parliament about the developments around the passengers of the Ocean Dream. According to group Ady Thijsen heard in the democratic process of parliament as the government to clarify questions. "But we want the minister and shall not interfere in their work. We have every confidence that they work well, but it is a situation where the whole nation is concerned and where many risks associated. It is useful to such a meeting to questions. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: June 19, 2009, 06:36:02 PM »

Aruba

English press visit

19 Jun, 2009, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Journalists from English and Irish media have a visit to Aruba. They include working for the Daily Mirror that a circulation of 1.3 million newspapers and The Irish Times with a circulation of 119,000 newspapers. Journalists have been led by the tourism agency ATA. They got a tour on the island, went walking in the park Arikok and also had a salsa lesson.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: June 19, 2009, 06:39:03 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58349.php

Aruba

Lago workers WWII to Aruba

19 Jun, 2009, 13:34 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - From June 20-27 are approximately 200 ex-employees of the Lake from the United States to Aruba for a reunion, which every 3 years on the island is kept. Some of them have been in Aruba during the Second World War. This group, known U156/U502 Rountable under the leadership of Don Gray, hold at every reunion, but also in the U.S., meetings. Also, the group is still actively engaged in research and documentation of what took place in Aruba in the period. To date, members of this group of four books published. There are two members of Aruban descent: Clyde Harms and Dufi Kock. This year, the meeting of the U156/U502 Rountable on June 23 in the Westin Aruba Resort. During this meeting will also cost Sweetnam Percy and Dick De Bruin a presentation on the recently salvaged by Water-screw propeller of the SS Oranjestad. It is also a half hour documentary about the ongoing salvage displayed. It is still planned for the near future to build a monument with the Water-screw. This would have to be on a cliff overlooking the lagoon of Boca Grandi.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: June 19, 2009, 06:42:17 PM »

TM is so fired up she is Robo-postin news articles... Just kiddin TM...........

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.