April 27, 2024, 08:22:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420978 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #980 on: June 22, 2009, 04:23:56 PM »

The use of the word WE is very strange....I wonder if the Persistence crew did a sample dive but left everything there to watch ALE...Then ALE took off with all the contents of the trap...hmmm 

hotping ... Tim Trahan was not on the boat on January 7th but ... Kyle never specified when he left the ship following the December 30th visual dive.  Could it be that Tim Trahan did another dive on the trap prior to the recovery process.

If there was nothing case related in that trap .... considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... in his defence ... I cannot comprehend why John Silvetti would not turn over ROV videos and documentation to the FBI.

If there was nothing case related in that trap ... considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... in his defence ... I cannot comprehend why John Silvetti is not joining forces with the former administrator of the Natalee's Freebirds ... in obtaining evidence that can be used in a defamation lawsuit?

If there was nothing case related in that trap ... considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... why were Kyle Kingman, Louis Schaefer and Tim Traham attempting to make a deal with networks to expose the "conspiracy"?

It is as if John Silvetti and his supporters are hoping Kyle Kingman's words will just go away and ... give the family and those who supported the search effort prayfully and financially the impression that John Silvetti did not participate in the finale to the the Aruban coverup that has denied justice to an 18 year old American citizen since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.  Oh, noone has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Kyle Kingman – 05/19/08:  I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now."

Kyle Kingman:  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 04:36:58 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #981 on: June 22, 2009, 04:27:21 PM »

I find it interesting that SS threw such a temper tantrum about some people
checking her name on ZABA search, yet her response to being connected to
Scubajap is to put a snorkel on her monkey.....no denial.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: June 22, 2009, 04:28:57 PM »

Mods ... please edit.

... prayfully and financially the impression that John Silvetti did not participate ...

Thank you.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: June 22, 2009, 05:30:24 PM »

I find it interesting that SS threw such a temper tantrum about some people
checking her name on ZABA search, yet her response to being connected to
Scubajap is to put a snorkel on her monkey.....no denial.

I'm still mulling over the question you asked the other day about Reality/Clive/bartender.....

And laughing my behind off at the immediate actions by SS and Rosalie after my posts last week. 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #984 on: June 22, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »

SS - posted: "This is a vicious thing to do to another forum member.  It serves no gain and it is in violation of the forum rules.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.840

SS - posted: I doubt if Kermit would like for me to start posting personal information about her.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4434.820

RESPONSE TO SS posting personal information violating the law:
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #796 1/27/09 -
« Reply #467 on: Today at 01:29:36 PM »
You folks are the biggest hypocrites I've ever met. You b*tched and b*tched about Kermit posting an email.  You yourself just threatened to sue over some alledged personal information being exposed and you have the nerve to do this! I have no respect for any of you!  While I don't believe your post, if it were true, it wouldn't change the fact that every post of Kermit's pertaining to the Persistence search has been backed up.  None from your group of drive by distractors has.
/http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4448.460

After making her post at SM posting personal information she believed to be about kermit she ran back over to CNG

* SS has been banned from SM for posting personal information about SM members!
* SS has been banned from SM for threatening SM members!

S.S. is ((edit))?  Any connection to a Smith from Aruba (is it Rob?).
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:14:29 PM by klaasend » Logged

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #985 on: June 22, 2009, 07:27:53 PM »

I am sorry for posting that name but it was at the top right of the post that Kermit made. Sorry.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #986 on: June 22, 2009, 07:35:58 PM »

Did BlueMoon say something?

Keepthefaith, Magnolia, Puzzler, Mere and 16 Guests  Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #987 on: June 22, 2009, 07:44:47 PM »

I am sorry for posting that name but it was at the top right of the post that Kermit made. Sorry.

I don't do facebook, but someone can check his friends

http://www.facebook.com/people/Rob-Smith/728079860

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: June 22, 2009, 08:51:39 PM »

Blue Moon

When you consider the words of SS in her posts of November, 2008 and December, 2008 submitted to this forum ... I don't think so.  She had the implication of Kyle Kingman's words all figured out.

I believe that SS was influenced by someone with an Aruban agenda.  Could it be that CAPS brought SS back into his flock when she took a risk and ... attempted to strayed away on her own ... think for herself.

Janet

++++++++

Tamikosmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #973 on: Today at 06:12:34 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.960

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #989 on: June 22, 2009, 10:15:57 PM »

Blue Moon

When you consider the words of SS in her posts of November, 2008 and December, 2008 submitted to this forum ... I don't think so.  She had the implication of Kyle Kingman's words all figured out.

I believe that SS was influenced by someone with an Aruban agenda.  Could it be that CAPS brought SS back into his flock when she took a risk and ... attempted to strayed away on her own ... think for herself.

Janet

++++++++

Tamikosmom

Thanks Janet.  I guess I have a LOT of catching up to do so I do believe I will stay off in the background for my own self-punishment. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #990 on: June 22, 2009, 10:25:19 PM »

Blue Moon

Janet

++++++++

Tamikosmom

Thanks Janet.  I guess I have a LOT of catching up to do so I do believe I will stay off in the background for my own self-punishment. 

Blue Moon

Dialogue is where it is at.

Blue Moon ... how is your sister progressing?

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #991 on: June 22, 2009, 10:33:26 PM »

The use of the word WE is very strange....I wonder if the Persistence crew did a sample dive but left everything there to watch ALE...Then ALE took off with all the contents of the trap...hmmm 

hotping ... Tim Trahan was not on the boat on January 7th but ... Kyle never specified when he left the ship following the December 30th visual dive.  Could it be that Tim Trahan did another dive on the trap prior to the recovery process.
If there was nothing case related in that trap .... considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... in his defence ... I cannot comprehend why John Silvetti would not turn over ROV videos and documentation to the FBI.

If there was nothing case related in that trap ... considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... in his defence ... I cannot comprehend why John Silvetti is not joining forces with the former administrator of the Natalee's Freebirds ... in obtaining evidence that can be used in a defamation lawsuit?

If there was nothing case related in that trap ... considering Kyle Kingman's own words ... why were Kyle Kingman, Louis Schaefer and Tim Traham attempting to make a deal with networks to expose the "conspiracy"?

It is as if John Silvetti and his supporters are hoping Kyle Kingman's words will just go away and ... give the family and those who supported the search effort prayfully and financially the impression that John Silvetti did not participate in the finale to the the Aruban coverup that has denied justice to an 18 year old American citizen since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  On the contrary, neither Dave, Robin, or Beth has seen any of the ROV footage aside from what was broadcasted on Dateline or the pictures leaked from the FBI to Dave (and Robin H.). Beth has seen nothing in my knowledge.  Oh, noone has possession of any footage except Tim Trahan, an archived copy on the Persistence, and myself.

Kyle Kingman – 05/19/08:  I couldn't get the logs from the Persistence. All things "Holloway" were stripped from the boat once it got back to Louisiana. I had some stuff on my hard drive, but not those logs with the names. The logs and other information are in an unknown secure location. Only two people know that location and I am not one of them. I know better not even to ask about it, especially now."

Kyle Kingman:  Well, it's all going to happen. The big card will soon be played. I just had a secret meeting with Tim Trahan and by proxy, Louis Shafer. Tomorrow, Tim Trahan will get in touch with Beth Holloway in regards to the trap footage and missing evidence. We're getting geared up to play the conspiracy cover-up card on Aruba and force the bogus investigation out into the open. We believe the trap footage may be the missing piece which will raise a BIG question in the minds of the public everywhere.  We're in the process of figuring out how to produce and spin the story most accurately and most effectively. Also, and completely independant and unrelated, John will be in Aruba tomorrow and will report soon. This is a different issue. He knows nothing of what we're about to do with the footage.

I believe that Tim Trahan could have made a second dive..... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #992 on: June 22, 2009, 10:40:49 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Kyle Kingman:

I believe you could be right.  I believe that Kyle's words may have been orchestrated.....just my thoughts at the moment and at other times.  I just cannot prove them.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #993 on: June 22, 2009, 10:45:24 PM »

Blue Moon

Janet

++++++++

Tamikosmom

No staying in the background allowed. 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #994 on: June 22, 2009, 10:51:22 PM »

Blue Moon

Janet

++++++++

Tamikosmom

So true, San.  I'm sorry I didn't tell Blue Moon that.      

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #995 on: June 22, 2009, 11:07:47 PM »

Janet

+++++++

Kyle Kingman:

I believe you could be right.  I believe that Kyle's words may have been orchestrated.....just my thoughts at the moment and at other times.  I just cannot prove them.
My thoughts were that it was a slip up on Kyle's part that He did not consciously mean to say WE.....JMO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #996 on: June 22, 2009, 11:25:18 PM »

REMINDER

Kyle Kingman:
Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

When other quotes of Kyle Kingman's own words regarding the recovery process are considered ... I believe that the "we" in the above quote was just of poor choice of wording.  Until Kyle Kingman realized that the samples were not going to be brought on board the Persistence by the Aruban divers ... he was under the impression it was a joint venture.

IMO

Janet

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #997 on: June 22, 2009, 11:30:25 PM »

Blue Moon

Janet

++++++++

Tamikosmom

Nothing to be sorry about 2NJ. 

Everyone have a good night.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #998 on: June 22, 2009, 11:32:31 PM »

Blue Moon

Janet

++++++++

Tamikosmom

Nothing to be sorry about 2NJ. 

Everyone have a good night.

Good night San.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #999 on: June 22, 2009, 11:35:08 PM »

Good Night All

Janet
8:35 PM PT

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.