April 27, 2024, 03:49:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421174 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: June 23, 2009, 12:35:46 PM »

Thanks for the reminder NM.

Hi Sharon

Between Karin Janssen and Hans Mos ... serious/strong suspicions required under Dutch law warranted fourteen detentions but fourteen times the judiciary in Aruba deemed the serious/strong suspicion not worthy of charges.

What is wrong with this picture?

Janet

+++++++

ACCORDING TO DUTCH LAW

Arlene Ellis-Schipper - Aruban Attorney
Nancy Grace - July 20, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: There is no grand jury in Aruba. It`s a different system.  You are arrested based on suspicion, on strong suspicion.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/14/ng.01.html

Noraina Pietersz - Aruban Attorney
Associated Press- June 9, 2005

Under Aruban law, only serious suspicion from investigators — not solid evidence — is needed for a judge to rule that suspects can be held, Pietersz said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8079019/

THE ARUBAN PROSECUTORS - CATCH AND RELEASE

Karin Janssen

Mickey John - 06/2005:  First and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

Abraham Jones - 06/2005:  First and second-degree murder and capital kidnapping.

Joran van der Sloot - 06/2005: Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Deepak Kalpoe - 06/2005: Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Satish Kalpoe - 06/2005: Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Steve Croes - 06/2005: Suspicion of murder and kidnapping as well as being an accessory to murder.

Paulus van der Sloot - 06/2005: Complicity to pre-meditated murder, complicity to kidnapping and murder and kidnapping.

Karin Janssen

Deepak Kalpoe - 09/2005:  Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Satish Kalpoe - 09/2005: Suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody and new suspicions.

Geoffrey van Cromvoirt - 04/2006: Criminal offenses that may be related to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Guido Weaver - 05/2006: Assisting in the murder, heavy battery and kidnapping of the teen.

Hans Mos

Joran Van der Sloot - 11/2007: Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Deepak Kalpoe - 11/2007: Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Satish Kalpoe - 11/20/07:  Suspicion of involvement in voluntary manslaughter and causing serious bodily harm that resulted in the death of Holloway.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: June 23, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »

Prior to abruptly backtracking and joining C&G ... SS grasped the implication of Kyle Kingman's own words perfectly ... Kyle Kingman's own words which were submitted to the SM forum in November, 2008 and December, 2008.

What influence/s caused SS to regress?

Janet

+++++++

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:35 AM »

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.

2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.

3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.

4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.

5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.

6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565794;topicseen#msg565794

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  Personally, I fed off of Tim's inflated confidence and my own on the night of Dec 29th.  I did not sleep. Few of us did. The only person able to remain completely objective, much to his credit, was John Silvetti.  In hindsight, I am in awe of him for his wisdom(from past hard experiences) and strength. At the time, I thought he was nuts for not siding with the rest of us after the first (ROV) dive.

Kyle Kingman:  I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat.  That is when John assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area.

Kyle Kingman:   We're being fed misinformation to keep us searching and out of their way while they cover their asses, destroy evidence, cover their tracks, and keep us out at sea and away from the trap.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: June 23, 2009, 01:42:16 PM »

2.  Prior to abruptly backtracking and joining C&G ... SS grasped the implication of Kyle Kingman's own words perfectly ... Kyle Kingman's own words which were submitted to the SM forum in November, 2008 and December, 2008.

What influence/s caused SS to regress?

Janet

+++++++

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #702 on: December 06, 2008
, 03:41:17 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569184#msg569184

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
He (Tim Miller) stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica IIRC.

Kyle Kingman:  For Jan 7th, Eduardo wasn't on the boat, neither were any media, Tim Miller, or Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman:   After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

_____

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1043 on: June 23, 2009, 02:37:35 PM »

Thank you sharon and Tamikosmom for the clips.

I never did understand why they thought we didn't understand their system.   We knew exactly what they were doing! Dijks!  did I just type that and I meant it too. Monkey Devil!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: June 23, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »

Think about it.

Unlike many of CAPS supporters who fled in anger to the C&G forum ... SS initially embraced Kyle Kingman's own words ... words that Kermit posted on the SM forum.  Then there was an abrupt change of heart and ... the messenger became the focus of vicious attacks/ intimidation by SS for exposing the John Silvetti betrayal.

Could Mark Purcell have played a role in the turnaround?  Could influences from the ATA/AHATA play a role in the turnaround ... the ATA/AHATA that has been behind the internet  misinformation campaign since the getgo ... the misinformation campaign to further the coverup in the Natalee Holloway campaign?

I contend that some prodical Monkeys are being directly deceived/negatively influenced behind the scenes to adhere to an agenda that is meant to further the coverup that has denied Natalee Holloway justice since May 30, 2005.

Janet

++++++

WHO IS MARK PURCELL?

August 30, 2006

there is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

DAVE HOLLOWAY AND MARK PURCELL

Robin Holloway: MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM

Email

December, 2007

Robin Holloway:  Dave is currently on his way home to Meridian. Beth is on her way back also. They met with the KLPD and OM yesterday. I guess there is a miscommunication between interrogation and questioning. They had a lot of questions for Dave and Beth in efforts to help Natalee’s case and dispel a lot of nasty rumours. Also, Dave and Beth had a lot of questions for them too in regards to Natalee’s case. The meeting went well and they are working hard, but we don’t know what will happen next and pray this water search will turn up something. As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ...
December 7, 2007

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

DAVE HOLLOWAY AND THE ATA/AHATA

Blogs For Natalee

April, 2008

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

BETH HOLLOWAY GETS IT!

Page 157/158:
  Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1045 on: June 23, 2009, 02:55:33 PM »

With assistance ... I am in the process of compiling a document/mini book (LOL) behind the scenes ... a document that comprises many aspect of the Persistence undertaking that implies justice for Natalee Holloway took a backseat.

At times I become overwhelmed but ... this morning I am encouraged as the pieces of the puzzle are interlocking and ... from my perspective ... a clear picture is emerging.

I will post the the document in a thread of its own when completed.

Janet
11:55 AM PT

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1046 on: June 23, 2009, 02:57:06 PM »

Your reminders & continued postings in regards to the cover-up are a blessing Janet! an angelic monkey I can not fathom if you logically look at the facts as presented,how anyone would begin to defend the Arubans,as well as American Traitors!At this point,naivity is no defense!

KTF

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1047 on: June 23, 2009, 03:00:13 PM »

After a bite of lunch ... hubby and I are off to the beach with granddaughter (7) and grandson (6).  These two muNchkins were just dropped off for an overnighter at Mama and Papa's home.

It is sure quiet on the forum.

I hope all Monkeys are having a good day.

Janet

+++++++

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!  CLOSURE FOR THE FAMILY!!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: June 23, 2009, 03:03:39 PM »

Your reminders & continued postings in regards to the cover-up are a blessing Janet! an angelic monkey I can not fathom if you logically look at the facts as presented,how anyone would begin to defend the Arubans,as well as American Traitors!At this point,naivity is no defense!

KTF

Thank you.

Keepthefaith ... it certainly is a beautiful day in our little corner of the world.  We better take advantage as rain is in the forecast for tomorrow.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1049 on: June 23, 2009, 03:06:44 PM »

KTF

Thank you.

Keepthefaith ... it certainly is a beautiful day in our little corner of the world.  We better take advantage as rain is in the forecast for tomorrow.

Janet

A beautiful day indeed!Have a wonderful day and absorb the sunshine...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1050 on: June 23, 2009, 05:49:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58553.php

Google translation:

However, research on corruption in Aruba

23 Jun, 2009, 16:06 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - There is anyway an independent investigation into possible corruption and mismanagement in Aruba. The Netherlands wants the love with Aruba done. If, however, refuses to Aruba, the Netherlands will independently contract for the survey reflect.

The Dutch Minister Guusje ter Horst (PvdA) of Home Affairs has today informed the Lower House after the PVV called her on the mat. The PVV wanted an explanation of the Minister after the Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) had already indicated that no investigation into corruption on the island is. Ter Horst pointed out that State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom, CDA) and Oduber Monday have agreed on a plan to ensure the functioning of democracy and the rule of law in Aruba to improve. Component is an examination of the administration on the island.

Bijleveld took yesterday during the lightning visit the word research is not in the mouth. They talked about a 'common plan' which is the 'facts' must be adopted. She refers to it by her in a letter to Dutch parliament cited abuses by government of Aruba. "There you have at least called for research required to adopt," said the undersecretary.

Premier Oduber yesterday did not comment on what the plan should include, except that it 'stories india "must rebut.

When asked whether the plan also includes research into possible corruption, he replied with a 'no': "The plan is not research. The Kingdom has no right to internal affairs investigations to Aruba. "He agreed that the Kingdom is responsible for the guarantee of democracy and the rule of the island. "That's what we talked about this morning," said the Prime Minister who described the conversation as "firm, but respectful and fruitful."

During that call was the Dutch Minister also handed over a package of letters combined with the subject title: 'Comments on the letter from the Secretary to the President of the Second Chamber of the State Board of Aruba. It is a collection of letters all dated recently, of the Aruban Attorney General, the head of the National Recherche, the directors of aliens IASA organization and prison KIA, police chief Peter de Witte and the Registry of the Court in First Instance. The letters are rebuttal of the Dutch State Secretary aangekaarte wrongdoing in its letter of May 25 The authorities said that Bijleveld not well informed and has made use of erroneous and outdated information in its reporting.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1051 on: June 23, 2009, 05:53:45 PM »

Gee - what, pray tell, could Oduber possibly be afraid of with an investigation into Aruba's corruption? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1052 on: June 23, 2009, 05:54:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58554.php

Google translation:

Evacuation SLM device by 'mistake' pilot

23 Jun, 2009, 16:07 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Passengers of an MD-80 of Surinam Airways had yesterday after landing at the Reina Beatrix plane through the emergency exit because of smoke in the cabin.

ORANGE CITY - The early involvement of the auxiliary power unit (APU) by the pilot of a Surinam Airways plane, resulted yesterday afternoon for smoke in the cabin. The ninety passengers, including two babies, had just landed off the plane evacuated. Some passengers were in panic, but nobody was injured, authorities said. Emergency services were within four minutes on the spot.

The aircraft, an MD-80 charter Falcon Airways Express with capacity for 172 passengers, was flown from Miami to Aruba and around a quarter to six o'clock noon landed at Reina Beatrix airport. During or after the landing, the pilot turned too early APU which presumably short and smoke came through the air conditioning system in the cabin floated. The APU system that provides power at the time that an airplane does not fly, only after a complete stop of the aircraft be brought, according to a spokesman for airport authority AAA. After the cabin filled with smoke, the air crew decided to proceed with evacuation. Some passengers were in panic and decided on its own to open the emergency doors. Via inflatable emergency slides to the occupants left the aircraft and then ran the airport area. A few minutes later they were absorbed by the emergency.

Originally, the SLM device yesterday to fly back to Miami. The plane is to land held for repair. This morning the airline engineers were still working on it.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: June 23, 2009, 06:04:05 PM »

Gee - what, pray tell, could Oduber possibly be afraid of with an investigation into Aruba's corruption? 

JMO, but he must have plenty he'd like to keep hidden!

If he didn't have anything to hide, he would welcome the investigation.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1054 on: June 23, 2009, 06:42:44 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT!

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1055 on: June 23, 2009, 07:30:23 PM »

If only he and Paulus had to do the sweaty man running together, what a photo op!

I hope Oduber sweats and sweats and sweats and each time he closes his eyes he sees Natalee's smiling face.

I continue to stand with the girl.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: June 23, 2009, 07:57:24 PM »

If only he and Paulus had to do the sweaty man running together, what a photo op!

I hope Oduber sweats and sweats and sweats and each time he closes his eyes he sees Natalee's smiling face.

Me too nonesuche!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1057 on: June 23, 2009, 08:46:39 PM »

Don't miss DANA PRETZER coming up in about 15 minutes.  Click here to listen to the show:

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1058 on: June 23, 2009, 11:28:56 PM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: June 23, 2009, 11:57:03 PM »

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.