April 27, 2024, 03:21:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420903 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1240 on: June 28, 2009, 12:33:36 PM »

Off to church!!

Have a good Sunday Monkeys.

Janet
9:35 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1241 on: June 28, 2009, 01:10:34 PM »

Were my questions that difficult?     

No not difficult at all.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1242 on: June 28, 2009, 03:26:25 PM »

Very good questions 2nj..It is very difficult to have a Logical answer for a logical question.Especially when one is not very logical...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1243 on: June 28, 2009, 03:27:08 PM »

I think SS just came to her senses, unlike some others
It`s also possible that she is more informed

bastibro

Again I ask.

What does one have to do or ... what who does one have to be ... to be afforded the priviledge of being "informed"?

Obviously ... Tamikosmom has been deemed unworthy.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1244 on: June 28, 2009, 03:28:52 PM »

No not difficult at all.

Seems like very simple questions are never answered.  Why is that?  hmmmm 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: June 28, 2009, 03:34:07 PM »

bastibro

Again I ask.

What does one have to do or ... who does one have to be ... to be afforded the honor of being "informed"?

Obviously ... Tamikosmom has been deemed unworthy.  It appears to be her destiny to continue groping in the dark in her quest for answers.

Janet

Often one person ... or maybe more ... who possess an agenda as well as the gift of deception can enter an scenario and disrupt the status quo of a group by spewing lies that cause some to question all that they had previously believed about about a person or a situation.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1246 on: June 28, 2009, 03:44:27 PM »

No not difficult at all.

Seems like very simple questions are never answered.  Why is that?  hmmmm 

... but ... but ... remember ... you do not care texasmom.

Monkey Devil!

Happy Sunday texasmom.

It was bath day for your precious doggies last week and ... it is bath day for Brandi today.  Two weeks ago ... our old gal rolled in one of the flower beds immediately following her shampoo, rinse and brush.  So ungrateful!  What a mess!  The rolling destroy a few flowering plants that we were antipating to be in full bloom on July 11th at the wedding of hubby's niece which is taking place on our property.

Today Brandi will be brought into the house until she is complete dry.

Janet

_____

GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1247 on: June 28, 2009, 03:45:45 PM »

In Texas, the "Castle Law" is in effect. If someone is "breaking and entering" you can blow them away with no "questions asked". Our cime rate is down considerably! 

That's the way it should be!There is absolutely NO reason to be on another person's property..........

Exactly!  Texas got that right!   

Now,only if Washington could follow that lead!Our state is azz backwards.There is a gray area in our state.You can't shoot someone unless they are posing great bodily harm.If they come into your living room and are stealing stuff you theoretically just can't go out there and shoot them...They've got to be posing a threat..I've seen people go to trial because they shot a burglar in the back??? Go figure...

When I was at home and my dad would have to go out of town for a few days, he would tell me if anybody was prowling around the house go ahead and shoot em and drag em inside and swear they were trying to attack me!

Monkey Devil!

Hi texasmom and Monkeys!! I dont post often but have read every day since the first week Natalee went missing. I found texasmom's and Wreck's posts interesting because I also live in Texas (about an hour from Dallas) and had an interesting and informative conversation with a neighbor quite a few years back who was a police officer. My ex worked second shift and kept a 22 pistol in our bedroom should we have an intruder. The policer officer told my ex to get me a larger caliber pistol, and then told me that if I had to shoot someone to make sure they were dead as the intruder (back then) could file charges on me for attempted murder while I could only file charges for B&E! An interesting side note, my ex and I belonged to a gun club and were competitive shooters in Texas and Oklahoma, so like texasmom, I am no stranger to guns and would not be afraid to use one, and with my shooting experience I would most likely hit what I was aiming at, especially an intruder at close range.
Anyway, I found these posts interesting and wanted to comment. Wreck, Im glad to know the law has changed, the police officer back then had advised me to shoot an intruder even if outside and then drag him inside and claim bodily threat towards me. I live alone since my divorce quite a long time ago but my children don't worry about me because they know my ability with a gun, and they know my thoughts on shooting an intruder. The officer told me that day that if someone is trying to come in who was not invited, obviously he is not there for any good reason. Also, when learning to shoot MANY moons ago I was taught that whenever I picked up a gun I should do so with the intent to use it...which the police officer also told me that day we had the conversation.
Sorry for the O/T but these posts were interesting and I just wanted to comment.

Also, I am not in the current Natalee thread often because I made a project out of going back and re-reading the Natalee threads starting with thread # 750! It has been a very interesting read to say the least, although very time consuming. I am on thread # 795 now, a long way to go but I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to! Puts a lot of things in a clearer and fresher perspective.
Hugs to all Monkeys, and thank you for your determination! This case screams for us to never give up!

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1248 on: June 28, 2009, 03:54:33 PM »

In Texas, the "Castle Law" is in effect. If someone is "breaking and entering" you can blow them away with no "questions asked". Our cime rate is down considerably! 

That's the way it should be!There is absolutely NO reason to be on another person's property..........

Now,only if Washington could follow that lead!Our state is azz backwards.There is a gray area in our state.You can't shoot someone unless they are posing great bodily harm.If they come into your living room and are stealing stuff you theoretically just can't go out there and shoot them...They've got to be posing a threat..I've seen people go to trial because they shot a burglar in the back??? Go figure...

When I was at home and my dad would have to go out of town for a few days, he would tell me if anybody was prowling around the house go ahead and shoot em and drag em inside and swear they were trying to attack me!

Monkey Devil!

Hi texasmom and Monkeys!! I dont post often but have read every day since the first week Natalee went missing. I found texasmom's and Wreck's posts interesting because I also live in Texas (about an hour from Dallas) and had an interesting and informative conversation with a neighbor quite a few years back who was a police officer. My ex worked second shift and kept a 22 pistol in our bedroom should we have an intruder. The policer officer told my ex to get me a larger caliber pistol, and then told me that if I had to shoot someone to make sure they were dead as the intruder (back then) could file charges on me for attempted murder while I could only file charges for B&E! An interesting side note, my ex and I belonged to a gun club and were competitive shooters in Texas and Oklahoma, so like texasmom, I am no stranger to guns and would not be afraid to use one, and with my shooting experience I would most likely hit what I was aiming at, especially an intruder at close range.
Anyway, I found these posts interesting and wanted to comment. Wreck, Im glad to know the law has changed, the police officer back then had advised me to shoot an intruder even if outside and then drag him inside and claim bodily threat towards me. I live alone since my divorce quite a long time ago but my children don't worry about me because they know my ability with a gun, and they know my thoughts on shooting an intruder. The officer told me that day that if someone is trying to come in who was not invited, obviously he is not there for any good reason. Also, when learning to shoot MANY moons ago I was taught that whenever I picked up a gun I should do so with the intent to use it...which the police officer also told me that day we had the conversation.
Sorry for the O/T but these posts were interesting and I just wanted to comment.

Also, I am not in the current Natalee thread often because I made a project out of going back and re-reading the Natalee threads starting with thread # 750! It has been a very interesting read to say the least, although very time consuming. I am on thread # 795 now, a long way to go but I couldn't stop now even if I wanted to! Puts a lot of things in a clearer and fresher perspective.
Hugs to all Monkeys, and thank you for your determination! This case screams for us to never give up!
Amen!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1249 on: June 28, 2009, 03:55:30 PM »

Very good questions 2nj..It is very difficult to have a Logical answer for a logical question.Especially when one is not very logical...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1250 on: June 28, 2009, 03:55:36 PM »

Reading from #750 to the current thread will put many things in perspective.Hope you haven't had to take any aspirin GabbyG..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1251 on: June 28, 2009, 03:56:55 PM »

<snipped?

Gabby

At this rate you are going to need a stronger pair of specs by the time you catch up.

Hugs to you too and ... thank you for stopping by.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: June 28, 2009, 03:59:21 PM »

Yes Keepthefaith

Logic dictates!

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1253 on: June 28, 2009, 04:06:32 PM »

Yes Keepthefaith

Logic dictates!

Janet

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1254 on: June 28, 2009, 04:10:38 PM »

Devious activities call for illogical answers to anything logical..Kinda like Hermit Crabs!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: June 28, 2009, 04:22:47 PM »

Devious activities call for illogical answers to anything logical..Kinda like Hermit Crabs!

Early on ... Natalee Holloway's uncle ... who possesses amazing insight ... was able to anticipate that scenario ...

Janet

++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1256 on: June 28, 2009, 04:26:33 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Hi GabbyG!  Good to see you!

I agree with your neighbor, a 22 leaves too much to chance. 
My 9mm and I are thisclose!    Monkey Devil!

A few things you may need while you're reading:

(If I'd had one of these, I'd probably be in Maui right now!)

Monkey Devil!

Stop in and let us know how it's going when you have a chance, or need a break!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1257 on: June 28, 2009, 04:29:09 PM »

Early on ... Natalee Holloway's uncle ... who possesses amazing insight ... was able to anticipate that scenario ...

Janet

++++++

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #708 12/28
« Reply #897 on: December 30, 2007, 06:30:32 PM »

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.880

The ability to forsee that Aruba would turn potential remains into Hermit Crabs is an extremely logical conclusion to the patterns exhibited by the EVIL of ARUBA..Natalee Holloway's Uncle saw it coming long before it happened.Those who turned the contents of the cage/trap over to the ALE are not hero's..PLAIN & SIMPLE..Now that's LOGIC!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1258 on: June 28, 2009, 04:44:08 PM »

bastibro

Again I ask.

What does one have to do or ... who does one have to be ... to be afforded the honor of being "informed"?

Obviously ... Tamikosmom has been deemed unworthy.  It appears to be her destiny to continue groping in the dark in her quest for answers.

Janet

Often one person ... or maybe more ... who possess an agenda as well as the gift of deception can enter an scenario and disrupt the status quo of a group by spewing lies that cause some to question all that they had previously believed about about a person or a situation.

Janet

bastibro

I am not complaining.  I have learned in this journey called life that when one door is unfairly  slammed in my face ... God will open another in his perfect timing.  In the meantime ... I am expected to remain on the chosen path and forge ahead ... dealing with the obstacles, detours, hurts as well as discourgement along the way.  In other words ... as my father used to say ... "Suck it up Janet ... that's life!"

Janet

++++++

Ecclesiastes 3:1
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: June 28, 2009, 05:49:13 PM »

Page 232
:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.