April 27, 2024, 03:12:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421150 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1360 on: June 30, 2009, 06:01:45 PM »

2.  THE MARK PURCELL CONNECTION/ATA-AHATA

For the longest time ... I have failed to comprehend Dave's ongoing relationship since the summer of 2006 with Mark Purcell ... Mark Purcell who is affiliated with the ATA-AHATA ... Mark Purcell whose past posts on internet forums revealed support of the Aruban agenda and ... utter distain for the family of Natalee Holloway.

for the longest time ... I have failed to comprehend Dave's trusting relationship with the higher ups in the ATA/AHATA.
_______

Who is Mark Purcell?
August 30, 2006

There is a poster on the Internet who goes by the handle MIP6. He has posted on several different sites, blogs and message boards. MIP6's true name is Mark Purcell and he is the Director of Operations for The Aruba Marriott Hotel. His wife Marlene Purcell is a member of the Aruban Tourist Board and they are both friends and partners of Julia Renfro.

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2006/08/are-all-blogs-created-equal-final.html

Blogs For Natalee
April, 2008

Robin Holloway: MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM

jdsurveyor1 Newbie Posts: 11
John Silvetti, the Persistence and the Search for Natalee «
Reply #13 on: April 03, 2008, 07:52:13 PM »

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=8476.msg334979#msg334979

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1361 on: June 30, 2009, 06:03:13 PM »

3.  THE NICARAGUA HOAX

For the longest time I have failed to comprehend Dave Holloway's reaction ... no reaction at all ... in regards to John Silvetti affording the enemy unchallenged possession of what may have been his daughter's remains.

It made sense that Tim Miller would share his heartfelt concerns with Dave during the time they were both persuing the false lead to Nicaragua following the visual dive of December 30, 2007.

Janet
________

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it. I hadn't slept in 48 hours.  I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat

Kyle Kingman:  Tim Miller was never on the Persistence while I was not on board.  He stepped off on or about the 1st of Jan to follow up on the false lead in Costa Rica.

THe Search for Natalee Holloway - February 22, 2008

To be sure there was no relevant evidence, material from the trap was given to the FBI. For the Holloways, though, another wild ride began.

This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.

It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body.

Dave Holloway: He said, "I’d done some wrongs in my past," and he said, "This is my way of making all of my wrongs and all of my sins and doing something right."

Dave was skeptical, but the phone and e-mail messages continued.

In them was a wild tale involving drug runners who said that on the night Natalee disappeared someone had paid them to take her body and dump it at sea.

They agreed but instead they took her remains with them to Nicaragua and hid them on a remote strip of the Atlantic coast.

Dave Holloway: It was a little bit far-fetched for me.

Chris Hansen: What did he want in return?

Dave Holloway: He told us he didn't want anything. And that is what part I started believing in this guy. I said we've got a reward out here.

In January, Dave Holloway asked Tim Miller to head to Nicaragua to arrange for a meeting...and to Miller's surprise, Marcos showed up

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1362 on: June 30, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »

4.  THE ROV IMAGES

For the longest time I have failed to comprehend what motivated Dave Holloway to request a copy of the ROV images unless Tim Miller share with him during the Nicaragua escapade.

For the longest time I have failed to comprehend Dave Holloway's reaction ... no reaction at all ... in regards to the ROV images that Kyle Kingman forwarded to the FBI ... FBI images that reveal what may have been his daughter's remains ... ROV images that were forwarded to Robin and him.
______

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #739 3/3 -
« Reply #79 on: March 03, 2008, 05:47:47 PM »

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1363 on: June 30, 2009, 06:43:30 PM »

Thank you 2NJ

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1364 on: June 30, 2009, 08:10:37 PM »

Rosalinda Danje (38 years old) that was reported missing on June 29th, found dead this morning on the beach.

Something looks hinky to me, I just don't see how she got where she is laying all by herself.
JMO

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1167

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 29/06/2009 | horario: 22:06 is ask cooperacion for localiza the lady here, for cualkier informacion calling 105 or 5613600 autoridadnan conhuntamente cu r ode kruis y search and rescue is buscando the lady here, his name is rosalinda danje of 38 anja, the is 1meter 40 of estatura, cabey black till at schouder y is dress spectacles, the is one paciente cu have to take medicamentonan. the la leave bay oculista in stadionweg y of eynan ela desaparece, the was dress cu one jeans largo t-shirt lichtbruin y is march cu one bag of cabana. if come across cune or know of his paradero calling 105 or 5613600. come across

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1175&offId=0&offDate=2009-06

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 30/06/2009 | horario: 06:32

tuesday morning early owing to succeed achieve curpa without life of the lady perdi of monday nightfall the pagina here is contene material grafico y strong y do not apto for younger of edad or esnan sensibeldiamars morning early one ciudadano owing to happen near of platform diminutive y owing to descubri the curpa without life of the lady perdi of monday, as we owing to publica in one informe more early http://www.awe24.com/?m=1167 is deal here of rosalinda danje of 38 anja, we will follow informa...... come across

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58888.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Missing woman dead in harbor

30 Jun, 2009, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

The missing since yesterday afternoon Danje Linda was found dead this morning in the port of Oranjestad.
ORANGE CITY - The 38-year-old Rosalinda Danje, better known as Linda Danje, was found dead early this morning in the port of Oranjestad. The woman who had mental problems, was missing since yesterday afternoon in Dakota. She probably drowned, although the police have the autopsy should appear.

Danje walked away yesterday after a visit to an ophthalmologist to Stationweg. Relatives and friends began a search immediately, and the Red Cross helped with a team of ten volunteers. The search for the missing woman was evening and stepped up police helicopter was deployed. The voluntary reddingsbrigade Sarfa looked into the sea and airport security personnel of the coast and explored bushes next to the runways. The whole night was diligently sought to Danje. Eventually, a fisherman this morning the lifeless body of a woman called WAF Chiquito, the beach to the Mara Will complex. Something for half past seven family members confirmed that it indeed was Danje Linda.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1365 on: June 30, 2009, 08:13:14 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58886.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Ministry of Public Health in their advocacy for deceased Farro

30 Jun, 2009, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - "Maiky Farro is the victim of negative publicity which finally contributed to his early death. Hopefully, those who mocked him have at least respect the dead and allow Farro in peace. "

This remarkable message was posted yesterday afternoon by the Ministry of Health, Environmental, Administrative and Foreign Affairs in a press release disseminated. In the message, the ministry 'media' and says the huge media attention for a million fraud at the Land Laboratory "fed by politicians." These politicians want, says Health, the attention of their own wrongdoing "as the Race Track, Fondo Desaroyo San Nicolas and Interbank. "Farro committed a mistake and accepted his punishment," said the ministry. Unnecessary 'tease and ridicule of Farro was only for political reasons. "He earned it not for these dirty political games to be dragged along. Let him rest in peace, "concludes the ministry the message.

Maiky Farro knew in his capacity as Administrator of the Land Laboratory in the period from 1997 to 2007 over 10 million florin to darken. After ten years of undisturbed are going to go the end of 2007 he ran against the lamp. Then he fled to Colombia, which the authorities of an international warrant uitvaardigden. When Farro traveled to the United States, the Aruban public prosecution by the U.S. authorities and tipped he could be arrested and extradited. Farro in April was sentenced to 4.5 years in prison. Last Friday he was in prison was unwell and urgently to the hospital. Since he died a day later.

The Land Lab is under the responsibility of the Ministry of Health. Farro finally got a lower sentence than the judge was required because this was also the minister responsible had failed in the audit. Therefore, the fraud can take place for ten years.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1366 on: June 30, 2009, 08:20:21 PM »

http://tinyurl.com/msx29p

Recent photograph of the 24-year Kamelya Mirza Bagher Naderi

Kamelya Mirza BAGHER NADERI (female)

Place and date of birth: Iran, 1984

Away since: Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last residence: Aruba, Netherlands Antilles

Appearance:  Long blond curly hair, brown eyes, dark complexion, slim stature 1.60 m, of butterfly tattoo on the belly and navel piercing. Kamelya wears a gold chain with her name.

Wanted by: Third parties

Additional info:
Since Tuesday, May 12, 2009, the 24-year Kemelya Mirza Bagher Naderi missing. She stayed with a friend on Aruba but left after a quarrel.  On May 12 she had contact with her brother in the Netherlands and later there is a telephone contact with a friend on Texel.  She gave in to friends to stay in Aruba.

Missing Poster:

I think this says she's safe!

Not sure, but I think she decided to extend her stay?

Hopefully we'll find something we can understand better!   

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10036/8/

lady irani cu supuestamente was perdi at aruba owing to present at police

monday, 29 june 2009 - 18:12

is so cu monday the child muher cu supuestamente was perdi at aruba (kamela mirza bagher naderi) owing to present at keep of police of oranjestad.e was extremely angry already cu according the all cos was one malentendido enough fastioso p’e, already cu none instant the was perdi or scondi. according the these was have contacto cu his mother via telephone y thing owing to sosode is cu his brother man, cu cual the not have good contacto, will owing to bay at keep of police at the netherlands y entrega the complaint of person perdi.el owing to splika cu past owing to come of vakantie three week happen y owing to dicidi of stay one pair of week more close some conocirnan of dje. here more or less 2 week the will go back bek the netherlands close his family. click read more. past owing to ask for police at aruba clarifica the asunto here publicamente for so alivia the inconveniencia cause for her noticianan cu is contene his name. of part cuerpo policial owing to splike cu is one peticion oficial owing to enter via interpol y mirando we bad experiencia cu person perdi in pasado come across, y also the mature cu we not can owing to localize, owing to disidi of notifica prensa y publico at once for succeed localiz’e will more rapido possible. ela owing to show comprension if for her situation. come across

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58884.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Missing women

30 Jun, 2009, 13:37 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The Dutch Kamelya Naderi (24) is justified. They did Monday at the Orange City police and reported it. Their own words, she was not missing or missing and she had regular telephone contact with her mother.

Last weekend appeared in various media including Amigoe the message Naderi since May 12 was disappeared. This response to a message loss of international police organization Interpol. The Dutch police had following the return of her brother alarm beaten.

Naderi was very upset about the misunderstanding and stated that they have no contact with her brother. The agents explained that they them three weeks to the island, and the holiday for some time extended. Naderi is planning for about two weeks to return to her family in the Netherlands. She asked the Aruban police, to "avoid further unpleasant consequences," publicly known that she is not missing.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1367 on: June 30, 2009, 08:58:43 PM »

CONFLICT OF INTEREST?  YOU BE THE JUDGE?
If justice for Natalee Holloway is the objective of the Aruban Law Enforcement ... why the unholy alliance between the investigation and those who represent the tourist industry?

++++++++++

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER - MEDIA SPOKESPERSON

Nancy Grace - December 1, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN TASK FORCE SPOKESPERSON: Thank you.

DIMOND: ... first of all, what is this task force you`re speaking on behalf of?

SCHIPPER: Well, the task force is a combination of concerned people of Aruba, as well as the government. And what we are doing is actually constantly monitoring this case and finding and promoting the truth and stimulating everything, from both support to the family...

DIMOND: But it`s not just -- you don`t speak for the police and the prosecution.

SCHIPPER: No.

DIMOND: You also speak for the merchants and the hotel operators on the island?

SCHIPPER: I do.

DIMOND: Don`t you think that`s a little bit in conflict there?

SCHIPPER: No.

DIMOND: I mean, aren`t we after the truth and not really worrying what the hotel managers want?

SCHIPPER: We are after the truth because Aruba has nothing to gain with not telling the truth or covering up. Aruba wants to get this case solved.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0512/01/ng.01.html

STEVE COHEN - MEDIA SPOKESPERSON

Dr. Phil show - January 29, 2005

Steve Cohen, special advisor to Aruba, came on the show hoping for a chance to talk to Beth about where the investigation stands today. Dr. Phil turns to Steve. "So, you're a paid consultant?" he asks.

"That's correct," Steve replies.

"And, who pays you?" Dr. Phil probes.

"I'm actually paid by the tourism industry, which is the Aruban Tourism Authority, and also a group called AHACA, which is an association of hotel owners on the island."

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=3041&slide=4&showID=

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1368 on: June 30, 2009, 09:21:32 PM »

This interview is huge ... a must read.  It reaveal the unholy alliance between the ATA-AHATA and the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  It reveals Aruba's Minister of Tourism and Transportation's sentiments regarding Beth Holloway.

For the longest time ... I have failed to comprehend Dave Holloway's connection with Aruba’s Minister of Tourism and Transportation, Edison Briesen ... the enemy he personally put John Silvetti in touch with in regards to a donation towards the Persistence endeavor.

Janet

++++++

Aruba
US still drives business to Aruba after Holloway case closed
By Hazel Heyer | Jan 16, 2008

Nassau, Bahamas (eTN) - Aruba’s recent tourism numbers are expected to look positive compared to previous years. Travel & Tourism in Aruba was expected to rake in US$2354.9 million in economic activity as of 2007 end. Aruba's Travel & Tourism Economy (direct and indirect impact) is expected to account for 70.1 percent of GDP and for 52000 jobs (82.4 percent of total employment), according to the World Travel & Tourism Council. Despite a highly-sensationalized case involving tourist Natalee Holloway, an Alabaman teenager who traveled to the island but mysteriously disappeared two years ago, Aruba's Travel & Tourism is expected to report 2.1 percent growth in 2007 and 3.3 percent per annum, in real terms, between 2008 and 2017.

With good news about Aruba reported by the tourism authorities, last December however, the media revisited an old, but not long- forgotten story. Prosecutors closed the case on Holloway’s disappearance in May 2005 on the Dutch Caribbean island. Authorities said they do not have evidence to charge suspects Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers, Satish and Deepak, who were last seen with Holloway. They have been notified by the public prosecutor that they will not be charged. The press was abuzz with the latest developments.

eTN caught up with Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation, Edison Briesen, who said the island is back in business despite the revival of the Holloway incident, which has become fodder for the media.  In an exclusive interview at the Caribbean Hotel Association Marketplace held January 13-15 on Paradise Island, Bahamas, Briesen confirmed the US remains strong as its number one market.

eTN: How is the Aruban tourism industry reacting to the developments on the Holloway case being over?

Minister Briesen: We were strongly hit by this incident. Unfortunately last year, they’ve closed the case. But in the Dutch justice system, the case is not close. It will remain a silent, open case should any lead come in. We have spent a lot of money bringing in experts from day one to the last day of December 2007, including Dutch investigation experts. We heard the mother and the Holloway family will seek publicity again in the US, which we’ll have to counter.

From 2005 to early 2006, Aruba was badly hit by the incident due to the negative publicity. In October 2006, Aruba tourism recovered. I think we’ve turned the corner.

eTN: With an image of being a peaceful island on the Caribbean, why do you think this incident has been lingering and has continued to impact the tourism industry of Aruba?

Briesen: I don’t know about the family problems they have which seem to be the reason behind this case. In the Caribbean, this is the first time an island has been pounded this long by a single event. It’s been over a year and a half now and the publicity has not ended. I don’t know what other reasons there exist. We’ve opened our doors to help the family solve their issue. We’ve been cooperative and have spent a lot of government money on the investigation.

eTN: Could this have been a bad example of security loophole?

Briesen: We’ve had the FBI, the Aruban special task force, F16’s and special recovery vessels searching the island. Nothing turned up. It’s really a strange mystery. The island is so small, social ties are strong. Everybody knows everybody in Aruba. For us, this has been a mystery as well. Unfortunately, there is no closure just yet.

eTN: Has this been a big challenge to tourism?

Briesen: Among all challenges we’ve faced, including airlift, US economy slowdown, gas prices etc, this particularly has taken up our time and resources. Everybody got involved in this case. People from the tourism department have been moved to the justice department to help solve the disappearance. This incident has kept us ‘hostage’ for more than a year. In 2006, we even launched an ad campaign worth $5 M in the US to counter the negative broadcast. On the other side of the coin, more people now know about Aruba. But I would not want Aruba to be known in the same way Iraq is known. One reason why we think it has been a hard blow to us.

We are the safest island in the entire western hemisphere. Things like this don’t happen in Aruba.

eTN: Do you want closure for the family?

Briesen: Of course, we went out of our way to help them. We’ve been very cooperative.

eTN: What message do you have for the US travelers?

Briesen: What happened in Aruba has given us and the Caribbean a hard lesson to learn, which has become for us and everybody a model for crisis management on the islands. This is one case which we, as a member of the Caribbean Tourism Organization, have learned from and employed as a crisis model. We’ve received support from the CTO and the CHA through the years, with sustaining the US market, our loyal clients for over 30 years. Three of four visitors to Aruba are Americans. This is a case that boggles us. But we’d like to forget and move on.

We got tremendous support from the US market. Forty-two percent of our rooms are timeshare, booked primarily by Americans. They’ve helped us turn the corner so Aruba can move on.

Aruba tourism Aruba’s minister of tourism and transportation Caribbean Hotel Association Marketplace Edison Briesen natalee Holloway World World Travel & Tourism Council

http://www.eturbonews.com/865/us-still-drives-business-aruba-after-holloway-case-closed

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: June 30, 2009, 09:29:26 PM »

Beth Holloway gets it and ... when all is said and done ... I know that Dave Holloway gets it.  For the longest time ... I did not comprehend Dave's reasoning for his trust of the enemy.  Afterall ... he had an indepth knowedge of the coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing for his precious daughter.

Janet

++++++++++

Page 157/158
:  Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

The important thing is to raise funds. It will require corporate support as well as private donations. Dave and Beth have been doing a great job getting the word out and while I was on the island, Dave put me in contact with the head of the Hotel Association who is working on raising a sizeable amount ...

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1370 on: June 30, 2009, 09:30:26 PM »

I am done!

Good Night Monkeys.  Good Night Zookeepers.

Janet]
6:30 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1371 on: June 30, 2009, 11:49:12 PM »

Janet,

Are you sure that it was Edison Briesen that Dave Holloway put John Silvetti in touch with?

Just asking because when I read that, I think of Rob Smith as the head of the hotel association.

TIA

For the longest time ... I have failed to comprehend Dave Holloway's connection with Aruba’s Minister of Tourism and Transportation, Edison Briesen ... the enemy he personally put John Silvetti in touch with in regards to a donation towards the Persistence endeavor.

iris44
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1372 on: July 01, 2009, 02:16:10 AM »

4.  THE ROV IMAGES

For the longest time I have failed to comprehend what motivated Dave Holloway to request a copy of the ROV images unless Tim Miller share with him during the Nicaragua escapade.

For the longest time I have failed to comprehend Dave Holloway's reaction ... no reaction at all ... in regards to the ROV images that Kyle Kingman forwarded to the FBI ... FBI images that reveal what may have been his daughter's remains ... ROV images that were forwarded to Robin and him.
______

oceanexploration

Video 2: Dec 30th - ROV and Diver visual-only inspection of trap.  This is the dive Dateline and Tim Miller witnessed, also the dive footage the screen captures I made came from that were posted by Robin at BNH.  I sent these 6 screen shots to the FBI and the FBI only. I was shocked to see them posted.  I thought we had a security breach on the boat from my workstation or a leak from the FBI.  Turns out the FBI gave them to Dave H. after he couldn't get them from me.  After Tim Miller told Dave that we found her in a trap with 99.9% certainty (this is pre-diver inspection), Dave very reasonably requested them from me.  I badly wanted to send them to him, but couldn't.  Apparently, shortly therafter the FBI send the screen shots to Dave anyway, and therefore Robin had them.

I don't understand how you can come to the conclusion that Dave H. had no reaction to the ROV images.  Unless you mean that he did not post his reaction on SM.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1373 on: July 01, 2009, 03:43:21 AM »

6/25/2009 Awe Mainta Page 8

http://awemainta.com/home

Papiamentu translation:

castigo pisa in caso traficacion of drugs in troli of galloway for the netherlands

yesterday morning huez owing to dicta sentencia in the caso of traficacion of drugs among aruba y the netherlands cu owing to take away the name mullet.

the sospechosonan, farley y haime wiersma, mario maduro, carlos de los santos gumbs, luis becerra valor, jose escobar garcia y sanchez owing to present in corte for listen they castigo. once more francisco “chinto” geerman not owing to present, because past owing to deny of wordo transporta for team of aresto. in the caso here had several employee of galloway envolvi y also acolyte of douane recherche, kendenan have to is encarga cu combatimento of drugs.

anteriormente fiscal owing to descend pisa on the are caminda the is considera mario maduro, the cabezante of the organisacion criminal cu was dedica his self at traficacion of drugs y labamento of coin y owing to exigi 7 year y 6 month of jail p’e. fiscal owing to exigi 6 year of jail for francisco (chinto) geerman, for jose escobar garcia, luis becerra valor y carlos de los santos gumbs, kendenan t’esnan cu was work at galloway past owing to exigi 5 year of jail.

for sanchez past owing to exigi 3 year y 6 month of jail. p’e douanero farley wiersma, that owing to help trafica one bag of laptop cu 5 kilo of cocaina, past owing to exigi 3 year y 6 month of jail, while for his brother, haime wiersma, owing to exigi 3 year of jail.

huez first cu owing to cuminsa cu lesamento of his sentencia owing to tell cu the will bay take one sancion contra ministerio publico, because the is achieve prove locual advocate mr. van der sloot owing to trece front for his cliente mario maduro, esta cu had violacion of norm in the asunto of tapmento of combersacionnan. huez is achieve cu enberdad have to garantiza cu do not listen combersacionnan secreto among advocate y cliente y cu fiscal owing to abort here in controla this. huez owing to tell cu because; sancion the will reduci the castigo of mario maduro cu 6 month.

huez owing to tell cu the is considera mario maduro the cabesante of the organisacion at aruba. huez owing to as at cuenta cu anteriormente maduro owing to arrive of cay close end for asunto of drugs. huez is achieve the castigo exigi for fiscal, esta 7 year y 6 month at his lugar, but is desconta the 6 month because; sancion contra ministerio publico. esey is haci cu mario maduro owing to wordo condena at 7 year of jail. huez is considera chinto geerman the hand right of mario maduro y cu the also owing to arrive of cay close end for drugs. sinembargo huez is achieve cu do not all the acusacionnan cu fiscal owing to present contra chinto geerman owing to stay prove. teniendo all the puntonan here at cuenta, past owing to condena chinto geerman at 4 year of jail.

huez is achieve cu luis beccera valor, jose escobar garcia, carlos de los santos gumbs owing to abusa of confianza cu galloway had in they. past owing to condena becera valor y escobar garcia at 4 year y 6 month of jail, because they owing to participa at more transporte of drugs compara cu carlos de los santos gumbs. huez owing to conden’e at 4 year of jail.

huez is achieve cu the douanero farley wiersma his participacion was crucial. because; acolyte douane cu for much time dedica at combatimento of drugs, the is achieve cu this is one sla duro for credibilidad of douane. past owing to condena farley wiersma at 3 year of jail y cu for 3 year farley wiersma not can work more in the apparatus gubernamental.

for thing t’e brother man of farley, esta haime wiersma, huez owing to tum’e at bad of owing to bay convence his brother douanero for haci algo cu just the brother is combati. huez owing to as at cuenta the mature cu haime is sufriendo of one ailment cu is haci his detencion in kia mucho more pisa y pesey owing to reduci the castigo of fiscal. past owing to condena haime wiersma at 2 year y 3 month of jail. for thing is sanchez, that owing to form part of one transporte of drugs y owing to help cu labamento of coin, huez owing to conden’e at 2 year y 6 month of jail.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: July 01, 2009, 07:43:44 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1375 on: July 01, 2009, 09:45:12 AM »

6/30/2009 Aruba Today Page 6

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1376 on: July 01, 2009, 11:51:26 AM »

4.  THE ROV IMAGES

______

oceanexploration

I don't understand how you can come to the conclusion that Dave H. had no reaction to the ROV images.  Unless you mean that he did not post his reaction on SM.

Iris

I will only share as a reminder of what has already been posted on the SM Natalee Holloway forum.

Immediately following the visual dive of December 30, 2007 ... the dive when the Aruban divers claimed there was nothing case related in the trap ... the dive that troubled both Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller ... the dive that John Silvetti would not comply with Kyle's  request that samples be retrieved and brought back to the Persistence for examination ... Dave Holloway and Tim Miller pursued a false tip that took them to Nicaragua.  Logic dictates that Tim would have shared his concerns with Dave at this time.

Then the ROV images of the trap are forwarded to Dave Holloway by the FBI and ... his wife posts them on the internet.

Nevertheless ... in the spring of 2008 Dave Holloway puts John Silvetti in touch with the "Head of the Hotel Association"  in regards to raising funds to continue the search effort.

Then ... In November, 2008 Kyle Kingman's own word's are revealed ... words that imply that  the contents of the trap were afforded to the enemy unchallenged for self-beneficial reasons by John Silvetti.  I know that Dave Holloway was afforded a compilation of Kyle's words.

Nevertheless ... according to Debbie at BFN ... currently Dave Holloway is involved with John Silvetti and Tim Miller in an attempt to raise funds to underwrite another search in Aruban waters.

What is wrong with this picture?  Personally ... I cannot get passed the ROV images and Kyle Kingman's own words.

No quotes!  Did I hear a collective sigh of relief?

Good Morning Monkeys.

Janet
8:45 AM PT

« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:57:26 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1377 on: July 01, 2009, 11:53:12 AM »

Mods ... please edit:

visual dive of December 30, 2005 s/b 2007

Thank you.

Janet

Done. 
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 11:59:06 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1378 on: July 01, 2009, 12:02:17 PM »

Mods ... please edit:

visual dive of December 30, 2005 s/b 2007

Thank you.

Janet

Done. 

Thanks 2NJ.

In regards to the Natalee Holloway case ... I am stuck in a time warp ... May 30, 2005.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: July 01, 2009, 12:16:10 PM »

I've been tryin to stear clear of some of the drive-by's,as of late!Those who choose to do drive-by's need to stick around and have a converstaion in regards to their questions..JMOO..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.