April 27, 2024, 08:24:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420980 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1380 on: July 01, 2009, 12:20:17 PM »

I've been tryin to stear clear of some of the drive-by's,as of late!Those who choose to do drive-by's need to stick around and have a converstaion in regards to their questions..JMOO..

I disagree Keepthefaith.

I consider it an opportunity to respectfully set the record straight from my perspective.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1381 on: July 01, 2009, 12:22:27 PM »

I've been tryin to stear clear of some of the drive-by's,as of late!Those who choose to do drive-by's need to stick around and have a converstaion in regards to their questions..JMOO..

I disagree Keepthefaith.

I consider it an opportunity to respectfully set the record straight from my perspective.

Janet

That wasn't intended for you Janet..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1382 on: July 01, 2009, 12:28:16 PM »

I disagree Keepthefaith.

Janet

I know.

I meant that I do not mind responding to drivebys.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1383 on: July 01, 2009, 12:37:41 PM »

I disagree Keepthefaith.

Janet

I know.

Janet

I understand what both of you are saying.

I do know that I have responded a couple of times recently, once to answer a question and the second to ask a couple, and neither were acknowledged by the posters.  C'est la vie.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1384 on: July 01, 2009, 12:41:18 PM »

I disagree Keepthefaith.

Janet

I know.

Janet

I do know that I have responded a couple of times recently, once to answer a question and the second to ask a couple, and neither were acknowledged by the posters.  C'est la vie.

I believe that a well-thought out response to a driveby's question or insinuation has the ability to put an end to the dialogue.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1385 on: July 01, 2009, 12:55:48 PM »

Have we heard any more from bastibro in regard to his insinuation that it was an "informed" SS who climbed back on CAPS/Silvetti bandwagon?

bastibro was challenged to reveal the identity of the informant ... challenged to reveal what must one do or be to afforded the priviledge of becoming one of the informed and  ... he backed off ... disappeared.

Nevertheless ... bastibro's words did reveal something Monkeys have suspected.  The implication of his words were that there are influences behind the scenes who have the ability to convince others to adhere to the Aruban agenda of distracting from the contents of the trap.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1386 on: July 01, 2009, 12:56:48 PM »

I disagree Keepthefaith.

Janet

I know.

Janet

I guess i need to shut-up and keep scrollin,scrollin,scrollin or lurkin,lurkin,lurkin...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1387 on: July 01, 2009, 01:00:26 PM »

Have we heard any more from bastibro in regard to his insinuation that it was an "informed" SS who climbed back on CAPS/Silvetti bandwagon?

bastibro was challenged to reveal the identity of the informant ... challenged to reveal what must one do or be to afforded the priviledge of becoming one of the informed and  ... he backed off ... disappeared.

Nevertheless ... bastibro's words did reveal something Monkeys have suspected.  The implication of his words were that there are influences behind the scenes who have the ability to convince others to adhere to the Aruban agenda of distracting from the contents of the trap.

Janet

My definition of "informed",i think,will be quite contradictory to what Bastibro & his friends definition of "informed" is.....JMOO

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1388 on: July 01, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »

Janet

My definition of "informed",i think,will be quite contradictory to what Bastibro & his friends definition of "informed" is.....JMOO

OK..I'll shut up..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1389 on: July 01, 2009, 01:10:01 PM »

Janet

My first interpretation of bastibro's statements was that they had an undertone of insult.....stating SS came to her senses, unlike some others and then suggesting SS was more informed, followed by a wink. 

I chose to ask questions with the hope that bastibro would give us his stance and basis for making those statements.  I, personally, did not focus on any particular informant or source that may have had an effect on his/their point of view.   (that could be subject to change, however.)   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1390 on: July 01, 2009, 02:15:32 PM »

Well I guess if I have a question, I need to get in my pink convertible before I ask.

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1391 on: July 01, 2009, 02:19:55 PM »

I'm sure you all have seen this, but just in case some have not.  Here is Mark Purcell's Facebook site. Both Robin and Debbie are listed as friends.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1103748303&hiq=mark%2Cpurcell

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: July 01, 2009, 02:21:32 PM »

Janet

My first interpretation of bastibro's statements was that they had an undertone of insult.....stating SS came to her senses, unlike some others and then suggesting SS was more informed, followed by a wink. 

I chose to ask questions with the hope that bastibro would give us his stance and basis for making those statements.  I, personally, did not focus on any particular informant or source that may have had an effect on his/their point of view.   (that could be subject to change, however.)   

Exactly!

2NJ

My challenge to bastibro was an attempt to get him to reveal who/what was instrumental in bringing SS back into the Silvetti/CAPS flock following her embracing Kyle Kingman's own words.  When all was said and done ... I knew he would not respond to my challenge.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: July 01, 2009, 02:22:44 PM »

I'm sure you all have seen this, but just in case some have not.  Here is Mark Purcell's Facebook site. Both Robin and Debbie are listed as friends.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1103748303&hiq=mark%2Cpurcell

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: July 01, 2009, 02:59:55 PM »

Janet

Maybe if Tamikosmom was "informed" ... she could look at the topic from a different perspective.  Maybe she would disregard Kyle Kingman's own words as an illusion and ... jump onto the Silvetti/CAPS band wagon.

Janet

++++++++

I think SS just came to her senses, unlike some others

It`s also possible that she is more informed

« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 03:31:52 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: July 01, 2009, 03:01:22 PM »

2NJ

Please change yellow highlight in my post to red.

Sorry for being a pest.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1396 on: July 01, 2009, 03:19:05 PM »

How can Dave Holloway be friends with Satish Kalpoe and Micheal Dompig on Facebook????

I'm confused...
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1397 on: July 01, 2009, 03:33:29 PM »

How can Dave Holloway be friends with Satish Kalpoe and Micheal Dompig on Facebook????

I'm confused...

Good possibility that it's not really Dave Holloway's page....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: July 01, 2009, 03:36:23 PM »

I'm confused...

Could it have something to do with the influence of his friend Mark Purcell?  Mark Purcell does not have a problem with Joran or the Kalpoes.

Janet

++++++++

ROBIN AND DAVE HOLLOWAY - MARK PURCELL

Blogs for Natalee

Robin Holloway:  I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.
August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM

Robin Holloway: MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!
November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM

MARK PURCELL

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:46 pm
If I were Natalee’s parent what would I do next?  Burn the playbook, or journal; it wasn’t accurate to begin with.  Not listen to the following people: Jossey, Jug, Rita, Nancy, Bo, Joe M., Greta, SM, BFN, Larry, Moe & Curly.  Beg forgiveness from the following people: the VDS family, the Kalpo family, the population of Aruba, the population of the Netherlands, the Aruba LE, the Dutch LE, the FBI, the CIA, the American public, Julia R. and every other person who helped in the beginning.  Pay back the following: every entity in Aruba that gave me a dime.  Donate every dime left in the slush fund to a worthy organization that has a real purpose of helping people.  Than crawl off and hide in the hollow of some dead tree.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1399 on: July 01, 2009, 03:36:44 PM »

I'm confused...

Good possibility that it's not really Dave Holloway's page....

I agree.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.