April 27, 2024, 12:44:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421078 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1580 on: July 03, 2009, 09:02:45 AM »

Good Morning, All!

I was wondering overnight what the Court would do if the Kalpoes didn't pay this in a timely manner.  They can't say they don't have the money while continuing, supposedly, to pay their own attorneys.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Good morning, Anna....good to see you and hope all is well.

If this motion is found to be in Kay's favor, my guess would be that they might be expected to pay in full.  That guess is only based upon my limited knowledge.   Hopefully, someone else will have more info.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: July 03, 2009, 09:29:43 AM »

Filed by Kay Skeeters - MOTION FOR ATTORNEY FEES 

Here is page 2 of the 183 page document to give you an idea:

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: July 03, 2009, 09:35:50 AM »

Good Morning, All!

I was wondering overnight what the Court would do if the Kalpoes didn't pay this in a timely manner.  They can't say they don't have the money while continuing, supposedly, to pay their own attorneys.

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

I think that either the Kalpoes will be defiant and not pay this money and basically say FU to our judicial system because they don't have to listen to our laws or the amount will be paid in full by the person who has been fronting them money all along.  The money they owe right now is a drop in the bucket to an island who is so well connected with Mafia and their drug infestation.  The Kalpoes and their best friend Freddy should be able to sell about five Kilos of Cocaine and that should do the trick.

One kilogram of cocaine in Miami costs between $18,000 - $28,500

http://www.narcoticnews.com/Cocaine/Prices/USA/Cocaine_Prices_USA.html
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: July 03, 2009, 09:38:13 AM »

Dr. Phil's team will likely have THOUSANDS of pages of back up for their expenses!  I wonder if that is going to cause the K2 a few sleepless nights.

Monkey Devil!

You have to wonder how many people are thinking to themselves right now "oh sh**"

I believe there are alot of people that have been banking on the Kalpoes winning big bucks and didn't expect it could go the other way 

They just don't understand our "Legal" system do they?   Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: July 03, 2009, 10:06:54 AM »

Would this not boost Dr. Phil's case more with Jamie S. not being held liable for damages to the Kalpoes?  Doesn't look good for the Kalpoes and whoever is backing them.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: July 03, 2009, 10:09:21 AM »

Would this not boost Dr. Phil's case more with Jamie S. not being held liable for damages to the Kalpoes?  Doesn't look good for the Kalpoes and whoever is backing them.

I absolutely agree with that.  If this case goes to court the Kalpoes are toast and I think their lawyers know it.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: July 03, 2009, 10:19:40 AM »

I absolutely agree with that.  If this case goes to court the Kalpoes are toast and I think their lawyers know it.

When is the trial set for?  Is it May of next year?  Can't wait.  These suckers need to be put up there for the world to see.  Aruba will be exposed for the corrupt culture they are.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: July 03, 2009, 10:22:06 AM »

Off to work out in the flower beds today.  It is a beautiful day in Kentucky.  Temps and humidity is idea for gardening.  Am going to take a trip to the local Mennonites and buy some corn, green beans, new potatoes, tomatoes, squash, onions for a big 4th of July feast.  Have a good one Monkeys.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: July 03, 2009, 10:24:38 AM »

Off to work out in the flower beds today.  It is a beautiful day in Kentucky.  Temps and humidity is idea for gardening.  Am going to take a trip to the local Mennonites and buy some corn, green beans, new potatoes, tomatoes, squash, onions for a big 4th of July feast.   Have a good one Monkeys.

That sounds great.  You have a great 4th also Blue Moon.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: July 03, 2009, 10:59:19 AM »

Could it be that identity of the "powers that be" in Aruba who are backing this lawsuit behind the scenes will forever remain elusive?

Could it be that the "powers that be " in Aruba who are backing this lawsuit behind the scenes are paying the Kalpoe attorney fees and any related costs "off the books"?

Could it be that the Kalpoe attorneys will claim they are working "pro bono" and will only receive a fee when the brothers are awarded an anticipated settlement?

Could it be that the Kalpoe present financial standing would imply that any counter action against them would be for naught?

Could it be ....

Good Morning Monkeys!
Edit/fix typo.  MB

Janet
8:00 AM PT
« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 06:23:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: July 03, 2009, 12:14:13 PM »

Off to work out in the flower beds today.  It is a beautiful day in Kentucky.  Temps and humidity is idea for gardening.  Am going to take a trip to the local Mennonites and buy some corn, green beans, new potatoes, tomatoes, squash, onions for a big 4th of July feast.  Have a good one Monkeys.

Yummy!  Lots of fresh veggies!  I love boiled new potatoes cut in half with "real" butter and salt.  Then there is nothing like a sliced fresh tomatoe sprinkled with salt.

We missed out on a family gathering in Vancouver for Canada's July 1st celebrations as hubby had a rotten cold.  However tomorrow ... if the lineups at the border are not too long ... we will be joining son's Dutch American inlaws for a July 4th celebration.  I think a bbq is where it is at.

Have fun Blue Moon.  Have fun Monkeys.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1591 on: July 03, 2009, 12:52:08 PM »

Hi Blue Moon!  The temps here today can only be enjoyed from a swimming pool, or from inside in the air conditioning looking out the window! The fresh veggies sound wonderful, makes me hungry just thinking about it!  With all the talk about the Aruban gangsters, and then the mention of the Amish I couldn't help but think of this song!  One of my Weird Al favorites!

Monkey Devil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrowbOGZJwg

Have a great 4th everyone!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: July 03, 2009, 04:00:26 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10106/8/

Papiamentu translation:

tourist is hoga (drowned) at height of RIU resort

thursday, 02 july 2009 - 16:26

one tourist cu is of visit at aruba owing to leave for one instant for disfruta of his vakantie. the ladicidi of bay dive. at instant cu the person here tawata dive past owing to confronta problem in sea y owing to cuminsa struggle for his life. the instructor cu experencia owing to try of juda the person here even cu cpr but this not owing to juda. imediatamente owing to place the person upstairs the boat for hibe canto for so the ricibi tratamento medico profesional. at jegada personal of ambulance not can owing to make nothing more for her person. we of 24ora.com wanted owing to extende one word of deep condolencia y compel for her family cu is at vakantie at aruba. click read more for more photograph. come across

Poor guy!  No telling how long he laid there!

WHY did they bring him and lay him out here to be picked up instead of calling the authorities/ambulance from the boat?  Another dive party appointment? 

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diabierna/noticia/news1.html

From Today's Diario

Original Text:

Caso tragico banda di Pedernales...

TURISTA A HAYA ATAKE DI CURAZON ORA DI SAMBUYA

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Un caso tragico a keda registra Diahuebs atardi algo prome cu 3:45’or, riba laman pabao di Aruba.

E turista Michael Freer, ta di bishita na Aruba, y a bay practica deporte di Buceo, cu un team na e area cu piscadornan conoce como “Pedernales”.

Tur cos a bay bon.  Despues di a check presion di tankinan di gas, y tambe tur demas equipo, a baha bay check e maraviya sub marino di Laman Caribe.

Pero algo a bay malo, y diripiente Michael a cuminza haci señal cu e ta den problema.  Mesora esnan banda di dje a compronde cu e ta den problema serio, y el a worde hisa back den boto.

Aki a bin ripara cu e no ta duna ningun reaccion mas, y cu posiblemente su curazon a stop di bati.

Un di esnan abordo di e Dive Boat, cu sa di First Aid, mesora a cuminza practica CPR riba dje, y na mesun momento a lanta anker, y cuminza mobiliza back pa De Palm Pier, cu ta keda net mey-mey di Riu Palace Aruba Hotel y Westin Aruba Resort & Spa.

Via di celular ya caba a cuminza pidi auxilio, den forma di Ambulans.   Ora cu a yega na De Palm Pier, mesora paramedi conan a tuma over y a cuminza sigui traha cune, check su señalnan vita, pero ya no por a haci nada mas.

Banda di 4:35 p.m., Docter Yagua-Fingal a presenta, y a constata morto di Michael Freer, un Mericano di 58 aña di edad, kende ta hospedando cu su famia na La Cabana All Suite Beach Resort. Tin indicacion cu el a haya atake di curazon.  Condolencia na e famianan.

Papiamentu translation:

caso tragico near of pedernales... tourist owing to achieve atake of curazon hour of diving oranjestad (aan): one caso tragico owing to stay registra diahuebs nightfall algo first cu 3:45’or, on sea pabao of aruba. the tourist michael freer, is of visit at aruba, y owing to bay practica sport of buceo, cu one team at the area cu piscadornan conoce because; “pedernales”. all cos owing to bay good. after of owing to check presion of tankinan of gas, y also all other equipo, owing to descend bay check the maraviya sub marino of sea caribe. but algo owing to bay bad, y diripiente michael owing to cuminza haci sign cu the is in problem. at once esnan near of dje owing to compronde cu the is in problem earnest, y past owing to worde hoist back in boat. here owing to come ripara cu the do not give none reaccion more, y cu posiblemente his curazon owing to stop of beat. one of esnan abordo of the dive boat, cu know of first aid, at once owing to cuminza practica cpr on dje, y at same instant owing to arise anchor, y cuminza mobiliza back for de palm pier, cu is stay just mey-mey of river palace aruba hotel y westin aruba resort & spa. via of celular already end owing to cuminza ask help, in form of ambulance. hour cu owing to arrive at de palm pier, at once paramedi conan did take over y owing to cuminza follow work cune, check his señalnan vita, but already not can owing to haci nothing more. near of 4:35 therefore.m., docter yagua-fingal owing to present, y owing to constata dead of michael freer, one mericano of 58 year of edad, that is hospedando cu his family at la cabana all suite beach resort. have indicacion cu past owing to achieve atake of curazon. condolencia at the famianan. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: July 03, 2009, 06:16:23 PM »

Hi Blue Moon!  The temps here today can only be enjoyed from a swimming pool, or from inside in the air conditioning looking out the window! The fresh veggies sound wonderful, makes me hungry just thinking about it!  With all the talk about the Aruban gangsters, and then the mention of the Amish I couldn't help but think of this song!  One of my Weird Al favorites!

Monkey Devil!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrowbOGZJwg

Have a great 4th everyone!   

That's funny TM.  Got my green beans, squash (for casserole), tomatoes, peaches & cream corn (grilled corn on the cob), seedless watermelon, new potatoes.  I am ready for the 4th of July.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: July 03, 2009, 06:24:55 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: July 03, 2009, 07:42:44 PM »

I know, I wanna go to Blue Moon's for the 4th!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: July 03, 2009, 09:31:48 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59033.php

Google translation:

Aruba not accept establishment Court

3 Jul, 2009, 14:30 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

DEN HAAG - Entirely contrary to expectations, there is still no agreement on the establishment of a Common Court of Justice in Willemstad. This proxy Frido Minister Croes of Aruba during the State Ministers informed.

By our correspondent
Christel of Bebber

Croes was not present at the last part of the Government Ministers. Although he had said not to come, at least highly unusual for the meeting is not until the end to attend.

Aruba would be the seat of the Court to move Willemstad Oranjestad. This proved a major stumbling block to the Ministers of Justice of Aruba and Curaçao last week stated that there was. It would remain on the island.

The Empire has Croes Ministers today said that the decisions of the Minister wrongly interpreted. This confirms trustee Minister Paul Comenencia.

The State Cabinet met morning six consensus rich laws, which the Court was one of them. The other laws have been adopted unanimously. About the Court was so much discussion, decided that the Ministerial Council to temporarily stop in the afternoon hours Continued Discussion policy. During such a consultation will be further discussed. Then all the ministers would meet again.

Because Croes was gone, he can not vote. Comenencia against the current proposal. There is a provision in which the Netherlands would only be deleted if Aruba agreed to the establishment of the Court in Curaçao. Because Aruba did not, was the determination and commitment Comenencia could not accept.
Other ministers have called for it. The laws are all adopted. They are now sent to the Lower House, which is in recess until September 1 is.

It is now up to the governments of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba to determine what else will happen.

For Comenencia was his last Cabinet. He is Consul General in Brazil this week and took leave. Today he came back specially for the meeting. About the atmosphere during the meeting, he lost little. "It was not a party, it seems clear to me," he says. "It's largely remained."

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: July 03, 2009, 09:34:52 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59032.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Wever Booshi appeal

3 Jul, 2009, 14:27 (GMT -04:00)

Minister Booshi Wever (MEP) will appeal yesterday after the defamation case against parliamentarian Rudy Lampe (RED) lost.

ORANGE CITY - Minister of Health Booshi Wever (MEP) will appeal in the libel case he lost yesterday against parliamentarian Rudy Lampe (RED). Weaver describes a noise band to have that 'young people' to hear that incriminating statements had been made against Lampe.

Or any evidence of pedophilia, therefore, something Wever Lampe has several times accused of, the Minister does not say. Questions about wimpelt it off. "That tape is mine and that ga I use at a time that suits me. I do not say what the content is and I'll tape very well hide in the event that a search in my house is done. In due time, the Aruban people hear the tape. "

According to the ruling of the court would have acted unlawfully Wever when both the press and during an emergency session of parliament on June 1 Lampe for pedophile had been. Wever satisfies the sentence imposed, but is still on appeal: "The court is very far gone in a tortuous legal argument."

According to Weaver, the court of a ruling by the European Court of Human Rights with an Italian parliamentarian during a meeting outside the parliament for a political opponent had been the thief. "It's more than obvious that these two cases are not compared. I can not campaign during a public meeting to say that I think someone is a thief, then immunity can be expected. But for the same reasoning apply in the States in my opinion nothing less than a reward for Mr Lampe for his work as a traitor for giving information to Brinkman (PVV-parliamentarian Hero Brinkman, ed) "

Trias politica
The judge also condemned the action of States President Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP) during the emergency debate. They did not really contest the rulings against Wever Lampe. The minister is also not agree with the court. "It is nothing to him. It is his business. During the examination of the trial lawyer could Wix just say that he is ashamed of me and that there is a stamp parliament. Since he was not rightly rejected. Each must maintain order in his or her room. It is up to the State President how to maintain order. And it has me really well right out. The court is not the one who should judge the parliament. That goes against the trio politician in! "

Straatvechter
Minister Wever you find that someone, whether it is in the press or the States, not just for pedophiles can be. "But I am not the one rumor that the world has." It was under him on the radio initially distributed.
"And now I stand still while I day in and day out by him for corrupt word determined? I am also a man and I have a family. They are also very corrupt and I will decide. And if someone does something to me then I do something in return. I am a straatvechter. "

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: July 03, 2009, 09:38:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59031.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Hospital attracts repented in case Briceño

3 Jul, 2009, 14:26 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - "We have acted in error." Ruben Croes, care manager of the Horacio Oduber Hospital (HOH), calls a spade a spade as it asks for the death of 27-year-old patient Nashma Briceño the Emergency Assistance from the hospital in February.

"People were not in the flow chart and were wrong characters themselves passed. Some characters that nurses together seinden are not even in the book. Also, the nurses not acted to the diagnosis by the treating doctor had already made. I am not saying that they would have survived if it had gone well, but the fact remains that large errors are made. "Following an audit earlier this year by the Emergency Aid, but also the much discussed death of Nashma Briceño and other cases, the hospital health Paul Strong, co-author, brought to Aruba. He is the author of the same handbook for the triage of emergency since 2006 and use it in the past few days intensive training to the nursing staff in first aid. "Some of them had not followed and for those who already knew it was a good refresher course," says Croes. Triage is one invented in England scoring system for the emergency hospital, which incoming cases in the first aid on the basis of urgency be assessed and assigned a color: blue for 'non urgent' green 'standard', yellow for 'urgent ', orange for "high urgency" and red for' immediate '.

The nursing staff of the Emergency Assistance is now working with an automated system of checklists to assess first-aid cases. There was a book available. "That sure sometimes that things on the head were seen because of crowds," says Strong, who believes that if the automated system is used, a reliability of 95 percent can be achieved. Strong was the audit of last year 'reasonably satisfied' about the reliability score of the nurses in triage assessments. "Because international hospitals between 65 percent and 98 percent score. This hospital is that 73 per cent. "According to Strong is a good score for a hospital that only one year after the introduction of a new system is already an audit. "Hospitals without automated system, which was the case here, in my experience never higher than 80 percent."

Fast Track
Now the course is finished, the nurses at the Emergency Aid to be awarded under the master. Where once the case is a so-called fast-track method in which nurses themselves non-urgent cases such as grazes and treatment. Until now, all cases of emergency aid by doctors advised. "This way we can reduce the waiting time from 50 percent and we can between 4000 and 6000 cases so treated. But first there must be good getrieerd, "said Strong, who comes back next year to monitor progress of the nursing staff to assess. In a year it is intended that the fast-track system.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: July 03, 2009, 09:49:24 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59029.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Links with the Netherlands to new low

3 Jul, 2009, 14:25 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The smiling faces of State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) of the Kingdom and Aruban Prime Minister Nelson Oduber Aruba on Monday last week, were clean appearance. Yesterday, the State Secretary to the Lower House that the relationship between the two countries is very bad.

They did this during consultations with the permanent Kamercommissie for Dutch Antillean and Aruban Affairs (NAAZ). It was the process of dismantling of the Netherlands Antilles and other political reforms evaluated. The World reports that MPs have voiced their concerns about the situation between the Netherlands and Aruba and the island is to the Kingdom. They are more concerned about this than about the feasibility of the deadline set by the Dutch government has set for the dismantling of the Antilles.

Bijleveld agrees with these concerns, especially since the June 1 Aruban parliament a motion of censure against her adopted. "I am worried about the soundness of democracy and the rule of law." The way Aruban politicians on Dutch colleagues speak, it is also "totally inappropriate." That feeling is mutual as evidenced by the letter of plenipotentiary Frido Croes last week to the chairman of the Lower House in which they complained about the behavior of two Dutch parliamentarians. They called the Aruban Prime Minister an unreliable driver one of the biggest criminals of the island.

Bijleveld said yesterday that research into the governance Aruba necessary. "There just some things improve." Relations are now so bad that the Chamber really wonder what Aruba wants the Kingdom and Bijleveld endorses the following: "Frankly, I question that sometimes off." The Secretary of State also thinks that the elections in September in Aruba also affect the poor atmosphere.

During the lightning visit last week two ministers appeared Monday to have found each other in a joint approach to improve democracy and the rule of law. Soon there was confusion about what Aruba and the Netherlands follows fresh tonden. Barely a day later, the Dutch Minister of Interior Affairs and Kingdom Relations Guusje ter Horst (PvdA) know that an investigation into possible corruption and mismanagement in Aruba is. With or without cooperation from the Aruban government. That decision was this week further informed by the State. They also indicated that even the State Ministers to give this contract.

Fresh start
MEP, the Dutch government policy with regard to the corruption investigation especially colonialism. Opposition parties welcome such investigation and to be united by their MEP not thank decreased. The yellow party, the opposition parties held several times for their country. AVP-leader Mike Eman calls for a fresh start in the Kingdom.

"The Chamber and the Dutch Government as judge and report on the Aruban Government, is proof of a fact extremely poor relationship between these two parts in the Kingdom. That makes me very concerned. This is not in the interest of Aruba. Eman has a low point in relations. "Oduber has little invested in the relationship with the Netherlands. Blackmail was the order of the day. "ASF believes that the" totally unrealistic "to think that Aruba without the Kingdom. "AVP wants neither. Our future is a common future. "

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.