April 27, 2024, 07:32:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420947 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1600 on: July 03, 2009, 09:53:39 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59028.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Lampe wins appeal over allegations of pedophilia

3 Jul, 2009, 14:22 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - RED-party Rudy Lampe has been of equal justice in the appeal that he Minister of Health Booshi Weaver has brought after him for 'pedophile' had been in the States and the press.

Wever, for next Saturday a correction in both places as Amigoe Aruba Bon Dia and Diario. For each day that the Minister this correction does not put it in 5000 florin pay. According to the court revealed that some actual evidence of that Lampe would be pedophile. Also, there is no justification for the statements made by Weaver as "the unfounded accusations of a political opponent" the objective of protecting society in no way serves. "The court considers that the public rightly vituperate as very bitter and damaging experienced. For Mr Lampe even more that the label pedophile affect the confidence that voters in him to make. That the statements of Mr. Weaver and a political tool, Mr. Lampe a great interest in correcting, "says the press release of the court of first instance.

Inviolability
Unique to the ruling is the fact that the court decisions quoted by Wever were made during the State Assembly on June 1st. States during this meeting, which was about the letter of State Secretary Bijleveld to the Lower House and a report is published in this newspaper, Minister Wever Lampe after his speech to pedophile determined. That ministers and parliamentarians in the States have immunity, which is a requirement for an open debate, does not the court. "But if this leads to Mr. Lampe access to justice is denied, a profession that immunity be deemed contrary to the European Convention on Human Rights, which includes the right to a fair trial guarantees." The court also found that the judgments of Wever were not related to the subject of the States Assembly and not under 'open debate' fall.

States President
The role of States President Mervin Wyatt-Ras in the events of June 1 by the court raised. According to the court, the State President Minister Wever to or able to speak, "in which case that if adequate protection of the rights of Lampe had to be made. 'After studying the video showed the court that Wyatt-Ras had limited in a single notice, which the minister repeated his comment.

Extra sensitive
Rudy Lampe said, also on behalf of the Catholic Church, to be relieved by the ruling. "We know there were many scandals with priests who have committed this heinous crime. So if such allegations are made publicly against my person, then that is extra sensitive. Therefore I am pleased that Minister Wever now corrected. Secondly, this sentence is very important for the political debate itself because it indicates that the immunity you enjoy in parliament is not absolute. "Lampe explains that this decision will have positive consequences for political culture and level of debate in the States.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1601 on: July 03, 2009, 09:59:35 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_58957.php

Google translation:

Commander Panther

1 Jul, 2009, 14:11 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

The outgoing commander Oudhuis and the incoming commander Cut Laar on the Coast Guard cutter Panter.

ORANGE CITY - The command of Coast Guard cutter Panter was transferred last week to board of Lieutenant-ter-zee Frank Oudhuis to Lieutenant at Sea Bass Cut Laar. This happened in the waters of the Aruban coast.

Prior was the official part of Coast Guard Steunpunt Aruba. "I still see myself three years ago and also when you spoke. What are three years can quickly ...", said Commander Oudhuis the guests to. Before standing of dignitaries, guests and of course the crew of the Panther, he looked back on three separate years. Years in which the Coast Guard many developments which made the Panther many successes. With the advent of the walradar on the various islands and coastal patrol aircraft, the Coast Guard in recent years grown tremendously and expanded.

The units are increasingly become dependent on good, accurate information. The cooperation with the various services in home and abroad is crucial. Oudhuis looked back on his time as commander with a peak catch of 1,000 kilos of cocaine. He was also silent in many search and rescue operations, such as a doctor with his two sons, the twenty hours between Curacao and Bonaire in the water had been rescued before they could be. Oudhuis writes this success to the excellent and professional attitude of the crew of the cutter. "I will never forget you. Thanks for your support in recent years. "

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1602 on: July 03, 2009, 10:38:40 PM »

Probably NOT a good idea Ronnie, REMEMBER  Geoffrey van Cromvoirt?

http://www.24ora.com/content/blogcategory/6/8/

Papiamentu translation:

will send busca stagaire of the netherlands for cuida we turistanan

friday, 03 july 2009 - 15:48

sr. ronnie bernadina ex comisario y boss of police is one of the fundadornan of the fundacion of aruba hotel & security foundation. various hotel is pay one suma for anja for so one team cu is consiti of police y miembronan of seguridad is proteha the areanan of hotel. the ultimo simanan the team is consistiendo of casi only the miembronan of seguridad. this debi cu polisnan is concentrando they self in another areanan on the island. for her aim of the fundacion here not bay perdi sr. bernadina will bay make all will possible for at march 2010 aruba can haja among 10 - 20 student of the study of seguridad at the netherlands for so make they 5 or 6 month of practica here at aruba. they will have to fill the bashi cu have at the momentonan here in personal for her area of low y highrise hotel. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1603 on: July 03, 2009, 11:17:25 PM »

Klaas, check your hotmail please.

Thanks!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: July 03, 2009, 11:57:10 PM »

How can Dave Holloway be friends with Satish Kalpoe and Micheal Dompig on Facebook????

I'm confused...

GEROLD DOMPIG ABD SON?

KYLE KINGMAN[/b] - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman: Just before Christmas they are contacted by a detective and his brother who gave them information that turned out to be the correct latitude

Kyle Kingman:  While we were searching shortly before Christmas, we were contacted by an Aruban detective who was involved in the Holloway case.  He claimed that his brother had a vision about Natalee¢s body offshore and had coordinates. He and his brother agreed to meet on the Persistence. The detective¢s brother gave what he thought were coordinates, but turned out to be a line of latitude. This latitude aligned with Arashi beach and came within a half mile of the fish trap.

Kyle Kingman:  IF a keydetective's brother knew the latitude the trap was disposed at or very near, then it's probable the detective knew the same.

Kyle Kingman:  The detective and his brother were both brown-skinned, but not black.

Kyle Kingman:    the detective was very internet and computer savy, which was unusual for the bulk of the Polis.

Kyle Kingman:  It seemed he knew who I was when we were introduced, and said something indicating he had been reading the blog.

Kyle Kingman:  The brother of the detective came to us and was very persistent over the information. He was almost in tears and just had to "clear his conscience" about it.  His brother, the detective came with him to 'validate him'.

Kyle Kingman:  I think he used his brother and gave us only the amount of information he felt we needed to come across the trap.  Basically, by using his brother and claiming the information he shared was only based on a vision, it distances the detective from responsibility and makes it hard to point back to him should it be a problem later.

Kyle Kingman:  However, this man was intelligent enough, cared about the case, yet was self implicated to a high enough level to want to be kept his knowledge a secret. He spoke well enough english and knew everything in my opinion.

Kyle Kingman:  The implications of this are tremendous. If true, it means that the early investigators knew where and how Natalee was disposed and it was kept secret and covered up.

Kyle Kingman:  Since the trap was only in 90ft of water and the detective knew about the latitude, did the Polis already know if it's location prior to the search?

Kyle Kingman:  The detective originally wouldn't meet with us and only wanted us to meet with his brother. We convinced him to meet along with his brother and made him feel as comfortable as possible. He reluctantly agreed but wouldn't talk.

Kyle Kingman:  After a while the detective started asking some questions and loosened up a bit. With the pointed questions he asked he proved he knew a lot, but we didn't press him.

Kyle Kingman:  The tip Dave got said the trap was 2-3 miles offshore. I found this one 2-3 miles offshore. 2.1-2.2 miles if memory serves.

Fox Online Show - Jamie Colby - July 15, 2007

JAMIE COLBY:  Tim, let me ask you about this search. You want to go back, you want to search and focus underwater

TIM MILLER:That's another thing that Gerold Dompig actually told us when Dave and I was over there; that he felt that Natalee was out in the water, that the night the fishermen's hut was broken into, a knife was stolen, a rope was stolen and a large crab trap was stolen.  Gerold Dompig's words were "Natalee was put in that crab trap, they put rocks in it and they took her out 3 to 5 miles and she's 800 to 1,000 feet deep and we always thought about the water anyhow.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1605 on: July 04, 2009, 12:09:14 AM »

How can Dave Holloway be friends with Satish Kalpoe and Micheal Dompig on Facebook????

I'm confused...

Patriot

If you could you please provide the Facebook link ... I would sure appreciate it.

Thank you.

Janet

Hi Janet, here's the link.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1381792855&ref=ts

BUMPED

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: July 04, 2009, 12:14:58 AM »

A REMINDER

A MOTHER'S ANQUISH

Pages 114/115:
  Since entrusting Natalee's care to God, I welcome sleep when I can get it.  Nothing in my dreams is worse than my waking hours.  Ironically, sleep takes me out of the nightmare.  No question though, the lack of sleep is having an effect.  After holding it together all day, in front of others and in front of TV cameras, night is when emotions spiral out of control.

Feeling was unleased at the Cross, and it is a being of its own.  It can soothe me, and it can torment me.  It empowers me.  Yet I throw things when I'm alone in the room.  Shoes, Apples from a fruit basket.  Whatever is within reach when the urge strikes.  Sometimes the crying is inconsolable, and I hug the purple duffel bag.  Over and over I just hug it.

When Jug and I are in Natalee's room by ourselves, we kneel and pray together for her, staring at her picture on the bedside table.  We keep the light on.  Just like all parents do when they're waiting for their children to come home.

Another day passes.  And tomorrow and the next day and the next we'll put on our game faces and do it all over gain until we find her.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1607 on: July 04, 2009, 12:32:14 AM »

I'm confused...

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #793 1/13/09
« Reply #183 on: January 14, 2009, 08:31:52 PM »

Kyle said originally that they were searching where they were based on the confession of one of the suspects, who we presume to be Joran.

Kyle said: "Here's a shocker: the confession from one of the former suspects I was refering to was NOT Joran.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4371.msg626834;topicseen#msg626834

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1608 on: July 04, 2009, 12:36:49 AM »

Good Night San.

I was just driving by.

Janet
9:35 PM PT

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1609 on: July 04, 2009, 01:33:21 AM »

http://origin.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167327,00.html

Natalee Holloway's Mom Determined to Get Answers

Saturday , August 27, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —

Natalee Hollaway's mother said Saturday she believes "we are going to get answers" in the nearly three-month disappearance of her daughter after two brothers previously detained and released in the case were taken back into custody.

Satish and Deepak Kalpoe, the two Surinamese brothers previously detained in the Natalee Holloway (search) case, have been re-arrested on suspicion of premeditated rape and murder, Aruban government officials said Friday. A third person was also detained.

Prosecutor's office spokeswoman Mariaine Croes (search) told FOX News that the third person was a man known as "Freddy" or "F.A.," said to be a friend of Joran van der Sloot (search), who has been held in the case since June 9.

It was unclear if the third arrest was related to the Holloway case.

"I was pumped up at the news," Beth Holloway Twitty (search) told The Associated Press by telephone from her home in Birmingham, Ala. "The strongest thing I felt was that we are going to get answers."

Holloway Twitty called the arrests a vindication for the teen's family, which was angered by a judge's decision in July to release the brothers for lack of evidence

The Kalpoe brothers were arrested after authorities uncovered "new facts and circumstances," in the investigation of Holloway's disappearance, the prosecutor's office said in a statement.

They were detained on suspicion of involvement, with unidentified "other people," in premeditated murder and rape, the prosecutor's office said.

A judge later ruled that prosecutors had enough evidence to hold the three men for at least eight days while they build their case, said Elgin Zeppenveldt, a lawyer for Satish Kalpoe.

"We are appealing the decision, because the prosecution is withholding documents from us," Zeppenveldt said.

Holloway's family said they were pleased about the arrests, which they learned about from the FBI.

"We haven't been told why, but I think it's obvious," Natalee's stepmother, Robin Holloway, said by phone from Meridian, Miss. "We've known all along they had something to do with Natalee's disappearance."

Satish, 18, and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, were originally detained along with van der Sloot, now 18, but released in July after a judge ruled there was not enough evidence to hold them in Holloway's disappearance.

Holloway, an 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Ala., was last seen leaving a bar with the Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot in the early hours of May 30, the last day of her high school graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island. Extensive searches of the island have yielded no clues to her whereabouts.

A judge is scheduled to hold a hearing in September to determine if there is enough evidence to continue holding van der Sloot, the son of a Dutch judicial official. No charges have been filed in the case.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/08/26/newest-person-arrested-information/

Newest Person Arrested Information

Named Freddy Arambatzis

Crime according to Josse Mansur is for “Selling Pictures of Naked Young Girls”. He was a neighbor of Jorans.

Freddy’s Tickle Sitehttp://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=mo8PbvmaZ8reND6SThanks Robert J)

Video of Josse Mansur Statement on the Arrest.

Also, want to give a big thank you to the crowd on the Scared Monkeys Discussion Boards who helped put all this together tonight! Amazing teamwork with the monkeys.

Share This  Posted August 26, 2005 by Scared Monkeys
Natalee Holloway | one comment
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.cbsnews.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1610 on: July 04, 2009, 02:51:44 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1611 on: July 04, 2009, 08:42:40 AM »

I'm confused...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1381792855&ref=ts

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 118-119:
  There are several people in the equation to consider besides the three boys and the father.  There are also seemingly well-connected people who have been passing on leads and dropping hints.  Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I saw Deputy Police Commissioner Gerold Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of  Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released,  trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos 'n Charlies's.  The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from those two.  As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediaely discontinued his activity.  The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of young women.

I walked up to (Michael) Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions. He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder.

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1612 on: July 04, 2009, 09:11:16 AM »

So.....

Not only are the Kalpoes (and whoever else bet on them) NOT rolling in dough, they are now being hit with a $127,076.16 bill.  They likely won't earn that much money legally in their lifetime.

Satish better hurry up and finish High School so he can get to Medical School to become that Doctor he wanted to be 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1613 on: July 04, 2009, 09:14:17 AM »

Dr. Phil's team will likely have THOUSANDS of pages of back up for their expenses!  I wonder if that is going to cause the K2 a few sleepless nights.

Monkey Devil!

You have to wonder how many people are thinking to themselves right now "oh sh**"

I believe there are alot of people that have been banking on the Kalpoes winning big bucks and didn't expect it could go the other way 

They just don't understand our "Legal" system do they?   Monkey Devil!

I have waited so long for one of our monkeys to say just that! Well said, Blue Moon!!! 
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1614 on: July 04, 2009, 09:48:42 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA - INDEPENDENCE DAY … HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2009

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/07/04/happy-birthday-america-independence-day-happy-4th-of-july-2009/

I hope everyone has a festive July 4th ...

At some point during this July 4, 2009 when you are spending time with family and friends, attending a picnic, get together or family reunion, and watching fireworks this evening, please take the time to either read or contemplate what this day truly means and the words that were written in The Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776.

Do not ever forget that today is about Life, Liberty, Freedom and “We the People”. Representatives that acted by and for the people of the Colonies and a new nation at great sacrifice. I would ask of our politicians today … where are those brace men and women that cared more of the people, life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness than they do about being reelected and usurping power?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1615 on: July 04, 2009, 10:31:16 AM »

Thanks Red.

This Canadian and hubby are being afforded the priviledge of driving across the nearby border and joining youngest son’s Dutch American inlaws as they celebrate along with neighbors, friends and family who reside in a small Dairy community where the American flag is a fixture on most properties.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

_____

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1616 on: July 04, 2009, 01:56:55 PM »

Happy 4th to all the wonderful monkeys

2 4 1
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: July 04, 2009, 02:03:36 PM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1618 on: July 04, 2009, 02:04:06 PM »

That was suppose to be fireworks going off, don't know what happened.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1619 on: July 04, 2009, 04:04:56 PM »

http://awemainta.com/home/

http://awemainta.com/home/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=651:web-aruba-nv-ta-experencia-un-blackout-total-despues-di-mas-cu-7-ana&catid=11:local&Itemid=56

Papiamentu translation:

w.e.b. aruba n.v. is experencia one “blackout” overall after of more cu 7 year.

saturday, 04 july 2009 12:44 l

ightning is strike in switchyard of “halto voltahe” y cause one blackout overall at w.e.b. aruba n.v. y we island in his totalidad. w.e.b. aruba n.v. is lamenta cu after of 7 year we country is experencia one “black out” overall cu is place all the island y incluso w.e.b. aruba n.v. self in scuridad. one “acto of naturalesa” as owing to sosode yesterday evening not can wordo evita for none tecnologia. till now the damage is minimo y limita at the switchyard but the la costa much for her motibo of interupcion of suministro of electricidad at comunidad. one thanks special is bay in name of gerencia at all employee of w.e.b. aruba n.v. cu owing to work yesterday evening y till today morning still for succeed place we plant bek in servicio. so can owing to suministra people via of n.v. elmar the electricidad cu is necesario. at compañeronan of n.v. elmar thanks for her good work. also at prensa of aruba cu owing to help in provee the informacion at people for they can was trankil for know cu the situation was below ; control y cu trabounan was desaroya at w.e.b. aruba n.v. for trece the situation bek at normalidad. is ask comprension of comunidad for her inconvinencia cause for her interupcion here. for more or less 8:45 yesterday evening, w.e.b. aruba n.v. owing to experencia one black out overall. at once owing to cuminsa the investigacion for determina the cause of this. after cu owing to determina cu the damage was in we switchyard, owing to isola the part here y owing to cuminsa work at once on arise we instalacionnan bek in produccion. the first engine for bay on cord was the unidad of emergencia conoci because; the “gasturbine”. this owing to haci possible for w.e.b. aruba n.v. achieve coriente inner y can cuminsa the proceso for arise more instalacion. owing to start the engine recip # 4 y so stap for stap owing to follow cu one another recip for so can owing to cuminsa conecta cu the red of n.v. elmar. also the hour can owing to conecta cu valero for so achieve more capasidad for suministra at n.v. elmar, that at his file owing to cuminsa some poco cu conecta partinan of aruba bek cu coriente. this was in curso of 2’or of marduga. w.e.b. aruba n.v. owing to follow cu the proceso cuidadoso for place more unidad in servicio among another the boilernan y for morning great part of aruba was on cord. at the momentonan here cu is 1’or of afternoon already owing to start boiler # 3 y owing to pay the unidad of emergencia – gasturbine y do not haci usage of valero more, w.e.b. aruba n.v. self have sufficient capacidad for suministra we island completo. the situation owing to normalisa y w.e.b. aruba n.v. have one reserva of 22 megawatt. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.