April 27, 2024, 09:30:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421009 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1720 on: July 07, 2009, 12:51:01 AM »

Good to see you KTF!  I'm glad you were a good sport and watched LMN with your girlfriend over the holiday.  Thanks for letting us know about the advertisement for the movie.  I'm glad they are showing Natalee's movie again!  I hope they continue to show it over, and over, and over!

Been Lurkin.. Figured if the Dolce fiasco hadn't gotten ya fired up maybe i could help! You've been very calm lately! an angelic monkey

Oh, I'm far from calm...believe me.  The more I dig into some things the more questions and anger I have.  One of my big questions is where some in a certain family's money comes from.  Me thinks it didn't all come from a restaurant and fishing charter business.  What does a young man in his twenties do for a living on Aruba that earns him $250,000 a year?  Interesting huh?

And has a freakin' yacht....very interesting, TM.   

Which one's got a yacht?Is it a Minnow..

I wouldn't say that at all, brb!   

http://www.myspace.com/pmerryweather

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=83702282&albumId=1919803

That sure wouldn't fit in the bathtub... Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1721 on: July 07, 2009, 12:56:05 AM »

Did ya get up to date on the Dolce scenario Wreck?If ya didn't...Ya may need some time but,start on page #57 in musings,and or TM can give ya a short version!She will probably put it a little more eloquently then i.. Monkey Devil!
I went back to pg. 57 and caught up!     

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1722 on: July 07, 2009, 12:57:41 AM »

In Cozumel, when they had the blackout, we stood in front of a CnC's and they had no generator.  People who had already entered could stay, but no one else could enter.  There was still some day light while we waited, but by 8pm we just decided that the town was going to be dark for a while.  Hotels, I can see having this backup, but I would wonder about other establishments....I just don't know about Aruba...never have been, and don't plan on it.

2nj at CnC's... Monkey Devil!

Never have been inside one in my life.  Was on the street across from one.  Had been shopping with our group of friends and all the stores had no lights. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1723 on: July 07, 2009, 12:58:09 AM »

Did ya get up to date on the Dolce scenario Wreck?If ya didn't...Ya may need some time but,start on page #57 in musings,and or TM can give ya a short version!She will probably put it a little more eloquently then i.. Monkey Devil!
I went back to pg. 57 and caught up!     

Some people..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1724 on: July 07, 2009, 12:59:56 AM »

Goodnight.  I'll see you later.

Cajun Miracle, I see you up there....hope all goes well with your daughter's surgery. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1725 on: July 07, 2009, 01:02:13 AM »

In Cozumel, when they had the blackout, we stood in front of a CnC's and they had no generator.  People who had already entered could stay, but no one else could enter.  There was still some day light while we waited, but by 8pm we just decided that the town was going to be dark for a while.  Hotels, I can see having this backup, but I would wonder about other establishments....I just don't know about Aruba...never have been, and don't plan on it.

2nj at CnC's... Monkey Devil!

Never have been inside one in my life.  Was on the street across from one.  Had been shopping with our group of friends and all the stores had no lights. 

What happens in Cozumel..stay's in Cozumel..JK 2nj

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1726 on: July 07, 2009, 01:20:21 AM »

JUSTICE WILL COME

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

NATALEE HOLLOWAY WILL LIVE ON

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KTF

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1727 on: July 07, 2009, 01:32:46 AM »

JUSTICE WILL COME

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

NATALEE HOLLOWAY WILL LIVE ON

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KTF

an angelic monkey

Good night KTF! 

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1728 on: July 07, 2009, 01:35:09 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: July 07, 2009, 02:27:27 AM »

WOW!!

Keepthefaith ... until I read your post ... I did not have a clue what was going on in the Musing Thread.  I have been reading for the past hour.

Unbelieveable!!!

Janet
11:21 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: July 07, 2009, 03:52:45 AM »

7/6/2009 Aruba Today Page 6

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

Freddy (top center pic)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1731 on: July 07, 2009, 09:32:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

For the most part ... I will be off until next week.  Family wedding this weekend and ... relatives from out of town are beginning to arrive today.

Janet
6:30 AM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: July 07, 2009, 09:42:20 AM »

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway

Page 191
:  Considering all that I have learned about the "One Happy Island" of Aruba, I cannot ignore the possibility that she was there, right under everybody's noses while we were scouring the beaches for her.  In fact, the main suspects in the case had more than enough time and influence to turn this entire ordeal into a game of cat and mouse.  It was all happening right out in the open.  The Arubans and the Dutch knew what had happened to Natalee.  The signs were all there, but the Americans were being deceived with lies.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1733 on: July 07, 2009, 09:52:48 AM »

Page 193/194:
  It is not surprising that the (Prosecutor's) statement focused on Natalee’s mothing, Beth, as well as "people from the United States" who need to be questioned again.  They say that this time they will do it "more profoundly."  There is an obvious omission.  They fail to mention the three main suspects, the boys who were the last people to be seen with Natalee, who have told so many different and conflicting versions of their night with her.

The impression the statement gives is that the investigation team is diligently pursuing the truth in Natalee's case when, in fact, it appears that they have done just about everything they can to divert attention away from those who should be scrutinized the most.

Hopefully, they will see the error of their ways and reinterview the people most likely responsible for Natalee's disappearance as "profoundly" as they plan to question the innocent American tourists.

_____

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1734 on: July 07, 2009, 10:36:45 AM »

7/6/2009 Aruba Today Page 6

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=3

Freddy (top center pic)

Also on Page 7 is a pic of Freddy. Looks like he has a new bartending job...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: July 07, 2009, 10:37:44 AM »

Page 194:
  Our demand for a new team of investigators received a response that was directed to Bob Riley, the governor of Alabama.

The Department of Foreign Affairs in Aruba basically let us know that the commissioner of police was appoint by the Dutch government, and that the chief prosecutor leading the investigation and the general prosecutor were appointed by the Kingdom Government in the Hague; therefore, because of the separation of powers, the government of Aruba has no authority to intervene in the investigation, and the attorney general stated that she did not have the authority to dismiss the current investigative teams – only  the Hague could do that.

We were shocked.  In all these months and with all of our direct dealings with investigators, prosecutors, and government officials, we had never once been directed to the Hague to seek help.  All this time we had been led to believe that those individuals with the complete authority to conduct and supervise the investigation into Natalee's disappearance were already working on her case.

Now, after all this time and all of our efforts, we have come to the realization that we have been going in circles.

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1736 on: July 07, 2009, 10:47:15 AM »

Valero Said to Begin Shutdown of Aruba Oil Refinery Tomorrow

By Barbara Powell and Aaron Clark

July 6 (Bloomberg) -- Valero Energy Corp. will begin shutting down units at its Aruba refinery tomorrow as part of planned maintenance for 60 days to 90 days, people familiar with the refinery’s operations said.

The company said on June 11 that it would close the plant for up to three months by early July for “economic reasons” and to make repairs. All the units will be stopped by July 16, said the people familiar, who declined to be identified because they are not authorized to speak for the refinery.

Bill Day, a Valero spokesman, said he could confirm only that the company plans “to start shutting down units in the early part of this month.”

The Aruba plant, which doesn’t make finished gasoline, is struggling because profit margins for refining distillates, such as heating oil and diesel, are “very low.” Valero has been trying to find a buyer for the refinery, which is its third largest. In November 2007, the company said it hired UBS Investment Bank to help sell the refinery.

The refinery can process 275,000 barrels of oil a day. It uses lower-cost, heavy sour crude oil, according to the company’s Web site. The distillates and intermediate stocks it produces are sold into U.S., South America and European markets.

Aruba provides feedstock for gasoline-making fluid catalytic crackers at some of Valero’s 16 North American refineries.

To contact the reporter on this story: Barbara Powell in Dallas at Bpowell4@bloomberg.net; Aaron Clark in New York at aclark27@bloomberg.net.

Last Updated: July 6, 2009 17:05 EDT

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601207&sid=arIpMlm6IpNQ#

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1737 on: July 07, 2009, 10:57:48 AM »

Dave Holloway no longer "stands strong" behind the decision of his elected representatives in the United States in their call for a travel boycott Aruba and ... His good friend, Mark Purcell, approves.  According to Robin Holloway ... it is now about the"innocent" people of Aruba ... not the safety of American tourists.

Why Dave?  Why?

Janet

++++++

Page 194/195:
  On November 8, 2005, alabama Governor Bob Rile held a televised press conference with Beth and Jug Twitty at his side during which he called for a travel boycott of Aruba.  He also urged all fifty states to back him in the boycott, stating, "Until their lack of law enforcement practices can be evalutation, and until they offer some resolution in the Natalee's case, tourists are not safe in Aruba or any Dutch Territories."

While I still had mixed feelings about a boycott, I stood strong in supporting my government in any decisions they made.  The people of Aruba have elected their officials, and their officials have spoken.  We elect our officials, and they have decided what is necessary for the people.

ROBIN HOLLOWAY - June 19, 2007

The Boycott
« Today at 02:13:11 PM »

We want to thank every single person who have tried so hard for us to get the answers for Natalee. She did not deserve to be taken away from us and she should be home with us living her life. Your support means so much to us. It is humbling to see how many people from all over the world have embraced Natalee.

We realize some of you will not agree, but as much as we want to know what happened to Natalee, Dave and I no longer support a boycott of Aruba. We thank everyone who did so on our behalf, but it is no longer necessary to do so for Dave or me. We realize it is an individual choice, but please try to see it from our perspective. In our opinion, the boycott has caused a lot of hurt for a lot of innocent people in Aruba who do not deserve that.

We asked a long time ago for ALE to involve Holland with the investigation. That has happened and we have been advised they are still working on Natalee's case and following up on all leads. They have done what we asked them to do. We have to find out what happened to Natalee and have to have faith that is what they are doing now with the investigation. We will never give up until we find out the truth!

Thank you again for all the support here. Please continue to keep us in your prayers and keep helping us try to find answers for Natalee.

Dave and Robin

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

MIP6 (MARK PURCELL) – JUNE 19, 2007

Re: The Boycott
« Today at 03:23:29 PM »

Dave & Robin,

I applaud you for this bold move in speaking out against a boycott of Aruba & her people.

The time is now for everyone on all forums to come together and see this for what it is, a chance to work together to find the truth to help bring Natalee home.

This is truly a turning point in opening new lines of communication among the internet families that have come together in really a single cause, Natalee, yet we have been divided for one reason or another.

As I have been in the past I will continue to be in the future here to assist if I can in finding answers to help bring Natalee home.

Thank you both for making this post to let the Internet community know that you do not support hurting or hatred in Natalee’s name.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=7123.0

_____

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1738 on: July 07, 2009, 02:26:11 PM »

Goodnight.  I'll see you later.

Cajun Miracle, I see you up there....hope all goes well with your daughter's surgery. 

Thanks 2MJ. I'm leaving late tonight for her hospital, a few hours away. We'll know late this afternoon, what time is the surgery. Anyone want to dogsit all of my dogs?

OH MY Sh#T!! I checked musings and I'm in shock.    What's wrong with people??

Hey, Hotping & Wreck, We started getting rain last night and it hasn't stopped yet. Yipppeeee!!    It's been in the 70s all day and such a relief. 100s in June are NOT our norm.

Question?? Do hospitals have wireless access? Don't do much traveling and I could bring my laptop.

BRING Natalee home!!!!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1739 on: July 07, 2009, 02:35:27 PM »

Hi cajun miracle

I will be thinking about you today.  This must be a nightmare for you.  No matter the age of our grown children ... they are still our children and ... our hearts will alway break when all is not right with their world.  We are mothers.

I do not know if hospitals have wireless but ... I would think so.

Be safe on the road and ... keep us updated when possible.

God Bless

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.