April 27, 2024, 08:25:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 420981 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1820 on: July 09, 2009, 11:55:04 PM »

I'm still looking for part 2 on Rudy...

came across this:

June 1, 2009 Diario

http://www.diarioaruba.com/2k9/jun/wk1/dialuna/noticia/news7.html

friends and family is follow cobra; but for people not have coin!

kenki oduber is achieve more of 100.000 at vergoeding only!

nel self is company beshikking 6 feburary 2009 cu privilege absurdo for his brother!

oranjestad(aan) day 6 of feburary 2009, first minister nel oduber is company one beschikking for his self brother kenki oduber cu one list increibel of vergoedingen y toelage. on one salary annual of afl. 100.000,== kenki is achieve one another 100.000 florín at toelage for cas, telephone, car, representatie y even water, coriente y gas.

kenki his salary owing to worde fiha on 129.029 florín. one suma astronomico cu is worde haci extra bold cu one toelage of 25%. comosifuera cu this do not sufficient nel is give kenki one list absurdo of toelagen y vergoedingen.

kenki is achieve one toelage for representatie of 4920 florín. the is achieve one car toelage of afl, 8400,== for anja. the is achieve telefoontoelage of 1250 flo­rín (500 euro) for month. "reis-en yerblijfkosteif' not unicamente for trabao, but for all family trip once for year for aruba figurabo in business class. comosifuera cu the salary barbaric y all the toelagen do not sufciente, kenki is achieve acerca more of 6000 thousand florín for month, (2616 euro), on 70.000 for year for huisvestingskosten. have comprondi cu kenki owing to cumpra cas y huisvestingstoelage is pay hypotheek!

con more absurdo cos maybe hour cu a have more of 200.000 at salary y toelage then gobierno have cu pay his cuenta of water, gas y electricidad also. cu what cara nel oduber can give his brother all the privilegionan here y all day is lastra empleadonan of web y elmar. this is the cosnan cu is bay cay in investigación of the netherlands assure also y is the abuse cu have people harta of the gobernacion of gabinete oduber cu is work for they only y people is abide. come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1821 on: July 10, 2009, 12:20:03 AM »

This is all I can find in a cached page.  If I'd only checked YESTERDAY!  I think Part 2 was on the July 2nd (Thursday) page last week.  I've emailed to see if maybe I can still get it.

This is only the lead in to the story:

http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=%22investigacion+rudy%22+diario&d=76341023606799&mkt=en-US&setlang=en-US&w=9a8d51e3,54ebbc62

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion: rudy 2

thing rudy croes owing to haci during the ultimo añanan was concentra on enrikece his famianan at one as barbaro without will minimo of escrupulo. for one part big the famianan owing to achieve sumanan of huurnan enormous of gobierno for they edificionan. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1822 on: July 10, 2009, 02:28:55 AM »

JUSTICE WILL COME

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

NATALEE HOLLOWAY WILL LIVE ON

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KTF

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: July 10, 2009, 02:40:49 AM »

JUSTICE WILL COME

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED

NATALEE HOLLOWAY WILL LIVE ON

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KTF

an angelic monkey

Good night KTF!   

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: July 10, 2009, 02:45:39 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1825 on: July 10, 2009, 08:33:35 AM »

Old FP post.  I remember the add (now changed).  Hope Dr. Phil knows about this.

#  Judge on June 11th, 2005 4:32 pm

Deepak is selling his computer….see link:
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: July 10, 2009, 08:34:17 AM »

Old FP post.  I remember the add (now changed).  Hope Dr. Phil knows about this.

SM link to above

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/11/natalee-holloway-comment-post-2/#comments
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1827 on: July 10, 2009, 09:49:12 AM »

SM link to above

Thanks, Buckeye.  I remember the ad, too, but don't remember if anyone ever took a screen shot....I imagine someone did, though.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1828 on: July 10, 2009, 10:08:25 AM »

SM link to above

Thanks, Buckeye.  I remember the ad, too, but don't remember if anyone ever took a screen shot....I imagine someone did, though.

Just checked out the web archive and, of course, it has nothing between 5/25/05 and 6/30/05.  Not surprising.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://www.arubamatch.com

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: July 10, 2009, 01:59:33 PM »

That's a pretty high divorce rate for a so-called Happy Island!

And Jossy seems to really be going after Rudy with a full scale investigation.  I remain afraid, however, that any investigation into corruption is going to be pretty much limited to financial corruption with not much left for cronyism and collusion, conflict of interest and the sort of things that would help with Justice for Natalee.

But ANY investigation is better than none so guess we will take what we can get.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1830 on: July 10, 2009, 04:14:22 PM »

That's a pretty high divorce rate for a so-called Happy Island!

And Jossy seems to really be going after Rudy with a full scale investigation.  I remain afraid, however, that any investigation into corruption is going to be pretty much limited to financial corruption with not much left for cronyism and collusion, conflict of interest and the sort of things that would help with Justice for Natalee.

But ANY investigation is better than none so guess we will take what we can get.

I agree Anna.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1831 on: July 10, 2009, 04:31:06 PM »

7/6/2009 Awe Mainta Pages 11 & 45

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

conocido of police y of husticia marlon celaire deteni

police of oranjestad, saturday 3.30 of nightfall, is see the conocido of police y of husticia marlon celaire is core on one bromer blanco bayendo direccion beach. hour cu police owing to dune one sign p’e stop, past owing to press gasoline y follow core. at rotondo of tanki flip, past owing to become direccion sasaki, y near of rotonde, past owing to stop. at once police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep y entregue at recherche, cu was busk’e for several delito cometi.

Papiamentu translation:

conocido of police busca for ministerio publico, is maltrata muher cu tubo

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna 7’or of morning at one cas in figaroastraat, where one man owing to maltrata one muher cu one tubo. n’e sitio, police is talk cu the muher j.d. naci at haiti of 22 year, that is tell cu past owing to achieve problem cu the conocido marlon celaire of 42 year. the is tell police cu marlon owing to come close dje y owing to maltrate cu one tubo. while cu police was talk cu the muher, marlon celaire, that still was n’e luga, wanted owing to bay on dje. hour cu police owing to bay for detene, past owing to core bay. police owing to take away the muher at one luga assure. diabierna owing to leave one ordo of detencion of marlon celaire for of ministerio publico.

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: July 10, 2009, 06:18:32 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

police of oranjestad, saturday 3.30 of nightfall, is see the conocido of police y of husticia marlon celaire is core on one bromer blanco bayendo direccion beach. hour cu police owing to dune one sign p’e stop, past owing to press gasoline y follow core. at rotondo of tanki flip, past owing to become direccion sasaki, y near of rotonde, past owing to stop. at once police owing to detene y owing to hibe keep y entregue at recherche, cu was busk’e for several delito cometi.

Papiamentu translation:

asistencia of police owing to wordo ask diabierna 7’or of morning at one cas in figaroastraat, where one man owing to maltrata one muher cu one tubo. n’e sitio, police is talk cu the muher j.d. naci at haiti of 22 year, that is tell cu past owing to achieve problem cu the conocido marlon celaire of 42 year. the is tell police cu marlon owing to come close dje y owing to maltrate cu one tubo. while cu police was talk cu the muher, marlon celaire, that still was n’e luga, wanted owing to bay on dje. hour cu police owing to bay for detene, past owing to core bay. police owing to take away the muher at one luga assure. diabierna owing to leave one ordo of detencion of marlon celaire for of ministerio publico.

Now TM I have to admit this one I cannot make out at all. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: July 10, 2009, 08:34:08 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Papiamentu translation:

understand that Marlon Celaire was arrested for various crimes.  I brought the articles over here because he was questioned a couple times in Natalee's case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: July 10, 2009, 08:38:40 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Papiamentu translation:

No those aren't as clear as some.  I only understand that Marlon Celaire was arrested for various crimes.  I brought the articles over here because he was questioned a couple times in Natalee's case.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: July 10, 2009, 08:54:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_59411.php

Google translation:

Aruba yield: Court still Curaçao

10 Jul, 2009, 14:31 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The Aruban government is nevertheless agree that the Common Court of Justice after the dismantling of the Netherlands Antilles, Curaçao continues. On the official level were the Netherlands, the Antilles and Aruba to a new proposal. This, the Dutch and Antillean government, in contrast to Aruba, has not yet formally said yes.

In a letter to the Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende Aruba has shown them that what the Court for the next five years on the island can continue. After five years should be evaluated or parts of the organization, such as the Chamber for civil cases or administrative matters, may move to other islands for an equitable distribution. "
The registries of the islands are merged into one organization, but the clerks of the court of first instance remain formally under the responsibility of the Vice-Presidents of the Court on the various islands. In addition, a Kingdom Commission established to investigate or five years a Kingdom-wide scheme is possible for the judiciary. It should also examine the status of judges and members of the Public Ministry Kingdom Wide can be. Aruba is an explicit supporter of these schemes.

If the Netherlands Antilles and accept this proposal means that the rijkswet Court that the State Cabinet on Friday approved and sent to the Lower House, adjusted. The controversial Article 43 of the Statute, which was used to rijkswet to implement without the support of Aruba and the Antilles, is then deleted.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1836 on: July 10, 2009, 08:57:13 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Papiamentu translation:

No those aren't as clear as some.  I only understand that Marlon Celaire was arrested for various crimes.  I brought the articles over here because he was questioned a couple times in Natalee's case.

It has been a while since we have had such a good quotestack.

asistencia of police owing you wordo ask diabierna 7 ' or of morning at one cas in figaroastraat, where one man owing you maltreats one woman with one pipe. n'e I besiege, police is talk cu to woman, j.d naci of Haiti of 22 to year, that is tell cu past owing you achieve problem cu the conocido marlon celaire of 42 to year. the is tell police cu marlon owing you come close dje y owing you maltreats cu one pipe. while cu police was talk cu to woman, marlon celaire, that still was n'e gun, wanted owing you bay on dje. hour cu police owing you bay will be detain, past owing you Core bay. police owing you take away to woman at one gun assure. diabierna owing you leave one ordo of detencion of marlon celaire will be of ministry publishes.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: July 10, 2009, 09:15:43 PM »

Thanks Magnolia! 

I didn't add to the stack, my last attempt was pitiful!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1838 on: July 10, 2009, 09:27:08 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diabierna/noticia/news2.html

Papiamentu translation:

investigacion: rudy 6

do not happen one day cu not have one escandalo of corupcion new of the gobierno of mep cu is leave in publicidad. today all caminda have talk cu the ultimo estafa of hill colorado is bay achieve one tail largo for marisol y his hendenan. today sinembargo daily paper is let marisol one near one rato more because the is file of rudy for worde give atencion.

gobierno of the netherlands is bay investiga the ministronan of aruba after cu they investigacion preliminario owing to constata cu berdad the corupcion owing to penetra ferozmente in the apparatus gubernamental.

of ministronan bay abao at one cantidad of ambtenaar. today once more daily paper is trece the caso of corupcion of sleeping police of rudy croes cu even have algo humoristico mirando the ridicules of the actonan of corupcion in the caso here.

rudy croes owing to arise one day y owing to hear cu one of his primonan will aprecia of achieve algo of haci for earn one suma of coin of gobierno as much of the familiarnan owing to achieve end. because; the primo here have one ocupacion of work of hand the was dificil for think algo cu will can earn one pair of hundred thousand guilder without cu the gastonan was mucho high for sigura one good benefit. creatividad not was miss they.  
sleeping police! algo simple. cheap for cumpra. poni in two day y the benefit is fenomenal. so cos owing to bay.

in some day primo have all the sleeping police y is achieve the orden of rudy croes for place they at one cantidad big of lugar. trabao owing to end in one pair of day y primo owing to cobra 493.000 guilder. ace simple ace that! not had none presupuesto for cumpra y place the sleeping policenan.

not had none areglo cu dow neither cu police. none departamento was know of the idea here cu owing to place cu they owing to stay sorprendi cu the accion big on we cayanan. the aim owing to stay succeed. primo owing to achieve one benefit big y all two was satisfecho.

do not conoci still cu if the suma here owing to worde part among rudy y his primo or cu all coin owing to bay for her primo. comunidad aruban owing to arise contra the locura of sleeping police in one cantidad of caya y this owing to place cu marisol owing to dicidi of stop his competencia in corupcion y owing to on account of let less all the sleeping policenan in one pair of day. case closed! mep in top form. is pesey the investigacion dutch have to come urgentemente. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: July 10, 2009, 09:48:35 PM »

http://www.diarioaruba.com/diabierna/noticia/news6.html

Original text:

Dos morto misterioso

ORANJESTAD (AAN); E gobernantenan di MEP ta den problema serio pasobra awo a bira cu tur dia ta sali un escandalo grandi nobo cu tin ministronan envolvi den top. Awo e bom di Sero Colorado a rementa.

Ya caba poco dia pasa DIARIO a relata cu tin un cantidad di cas di Colony ta worde bendi via di canalnan straño y cu mester bin un investigacion rapido. Awo e investigacion ta andando y ta parce cu e cabezante di e gang cu tabata envolvi tabata un hende en contacto directo cu ministro Marisol. Ainda e investigacion no ta publico pero ta mustra cu un cantidad di cas a worde bendi cu un suma di comision grandi cu lo ta pa Marisol.

Ora cu a bira conoci cu e banda aki lo worde aresta Marisol a core denuncia e crimen aki y e dirigente di e gang aki a bira malo y e a worde manda Colombia caminda e a fayece un par di dia pasa. Casi e ta pone hende pensa cu, ariba momento cu e bagamunderianan di e ministronan sali na cla, e testigo clave den esaki ta muri misteriosamente.

Faro di Landslaboratorium ningun momento tabata un hende cu tabata parce di mester a muri. E a worde castiga pa crimennan cu otro a haci y ora tabata mustra cu e lo saca e berdad pasobra e a sinti cu e no tabata merece paga pa pica di otro e a muri diripiente. E desaroyonan aki ta birando espantoso.

Ta conoci cu tin un corupcion grandi ta andando bao di casi tur ministro y mas y mas hendenan ta realiza cu nan no por keda keto pasobra nan ta bira complice. Procurador general ta haya su mes den un situacion cu e casonan contra e ministronan ta birando asina hopi cu e no por complace su amigo Hendrik Croes mas di no haci nada.

Por ta cu ministerio publico a actua den e casonan di Booshi Wever y awo den e caso di Marisol, pasobra no ta e casonan relaciona cu Rudy Croes hunto cu su rumannan. Ta bira mas urgente tur dia pa e investigacion di Hulanda cuminza pa para tur e bagamunderianan cu ta tuma luga. Kizas pa mas hende ta bira comprendibel cu Hulanda mester interveni si Nel gusta of no.

Papiamentu translation:

two dead misterioso

oranjestad (aan); the gobernantenan of mep is in problem earnest because awo owing to become cu all day is leave one escandalo big new cu have ministronan envolvi in top. awo the bom of hill colorado owing to rementa.

already end some day happen daily paper owing to relata cu have one cantidad of cas of colony is worde bendi via of canalnan odd y cu have to come one investigacion rapido. awo the investigacion is andando y is seems cu the cabezante of the gang cu was envolvi was a provided that contacto directo cu ministro marisol. still the investigacion do not publico but is show cu one cantidad of cas owing to worde bendi cu one suma of comision big cu will is for marisol.

hour cu owing to become conoci cu the near here will worde aresta marisol owing to core denuncia the crimen here y the dirigente of the gang here owing to become bad y the owing to worde send colombia caminda the owing to fayece one pair of day happen. casi the is place person think cu, upstairs instant cu the bagamunderianan of the ministronan leave at cla, the witness clave in this is die misteriosamente.

Faro of landslaboratorium none instant was a cu was seems of have to owing to die. the owing to worde castiga for crimennan cu another owing to haci y hour was show cu the will saca the berdad because the owing to feel cu the not was merece pay for pica of another the owing to die diripiente. the desaroyonan here is birando espantoso.

is conoci cu have one corupcion big is andando bao of casi all ministro y more y more hendenan is realiza cu they not can stay keto because they're become complice. procurador general is achieve his self in one situation cu the casonan contra the ministronan is birando so much cu the not can complace his amigo hendrik croes more of not haci nothing.

can is cu ministerio publico owing to actua in the casonan of booshi wever y awo in the caso of marisol, because do not the casonan relaciona cu rudy croes together cu his rumannan. is become more urgente all day for her investigacion of the netherlands cuminza for stop all the bagamunderianan cu is take luga. kizas for more person is become comprendibel cu the netherlands have to interveni if nel like or not. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.