April 27, 2024, 01:43:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421115 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1880 on: July 11, 2009, 07:45:32 PM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/component/option,com_gallery2/Itemid,28/?g2_itemId=1012664

Happy Hour Bacardi Mojito @ South Beach Lounge 10Juli

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1881 on: July 11, 2009, 07:45:57 PM »

Google translation:

pitiful

Thanks tm

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1882 on: July 11, 2009, 07:52:17 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1883 on: July 11, 2009, 08:44:30 PM »

TM - thank you, for this and for the daily pictorial reminders.

This is interesting as Patrick is back in Aruba - I don't really believe the vacation part....

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=1237&offId=0&offDate=2009-07

Papiamentu translation:

fecha: 07/07/2009 | horario: 06:35

ladronnan owing to break enter y steal for of car of huur of patrick van der eem staciona in the parkinglot of bestuurskantoor tuesday madruga owing to enter informe cu ladronnan owing to break enter steal for of one v-auto, at once owing to dirigi one patrol at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol at the sitio owing to come constata cu ladronnan owing to steal tapanan of wiel, several cd y also they wanted owing to bay cu the car but n owing to succeed. is deal here of one car cu the conocido patrick v/d eem cual is esun cu owing to let instala camara of video in his car for so graba joran v/d sloot his confesion. patrick self is of vacacion at aruba the dianan here. come across

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1884 on: July 11, 2009, 08:45:03 PM »

I like that picture that way.  Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: July 11, 2009, 08:51:11 PM »

Google translation:

18 months for an eight year old child.  This makes me sick, mad, sick.  That island is sick.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1886 on: July 11, 2009, 09:20:08 PM »

Today... We are one day closer to Justice for Natalee Holloway!    

Tick Tock   Tick Tock   Tick Tock  Tick Tock     Tick Tock  Tick Tock  Tick Tock

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1887 on: July 11, 2009, 09:30:56 PM »

Today... We are one day closer to Justice for Natalee Holloway!    

Tick Tock   Tick Tock   Tick Tock  Tick Tock     Tick Tock  Tick Tock  Tick Tock

Everyday puts us one step closer.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1888 on: July 11, 2009, 09:45:31 PM »

Quote from: Magnolia on April 20, 2009, 11:25:11 PM

LIFETIME MOVIE NETWORK'S ORIGINAL FILM NATALEE HOLLOWAY BECOMES NETWORK'S HIGHEST RATED MOVIE EVER

Sunday, April 19, Premiere of NATALEE HOLLOWAY is the Highest Rated Movie in All of Basic Cable in the Last 12 Months Among Women 18-49

Original Movie Breaks Ratings Records Among Total Viewers, Households, Women 18-49, Women 25-54 and Women 18+

Movie Based on Beth Holloway's Book Delivers More Than 3.2 Million Total Viewers

LOS ANGELES, CA (April 20, 2009) Lifetime Movie Network's Original Movie Natalee Holloway delivered the Network's highest ratings ever in its 11-year history, garnering 3.2 million Total Viewers and breaking all previous records set among the Network's key women demographics with its Sunday, April 19, premiere. The movie, starring Tracy Pollan (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit) as Holloway's mother Beth, was also the highest rated movie in ad-supported basic cable in the last 12 months among Women 18-49.

Based on Holloway's book, Loving Natalee: A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith, Natalee Holloway scored record ratings among Total Viewers, Households, Women 18-49,Women 25-54 and Women 18+, according to Nielsen fast national reporting.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1889 on: July 11, 2009, 10:24:36 PM »

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1890 on: July 11, 2009, 10:38:56 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/10311/5/

Papiamentu translation:

chaos overall at airport door cu sistema owing to crash

saturday, 11 july 2009 - 13:59

at the momentonan here is queen one chaos overall at airport door cu the sistema new cu they're using apparently have to owing to crash. the informacion cu we of 24ora.com owing to succeed is cu yesterday the sistema cu airport is using for so throw up all informacion of cada tourist cu enter y leave for of aruba, have to owing to crash y they have to declaration of policy everything bek for so succeed of hanja all the informacion here cu is enough. is pesey they owing to ask cada for cada tourist check in one pair of horas more trempan. turistanan not tawata have none problem for check in trempan, but they not owing to wait for the situation less agreeable hour cu they have to owing to stop in one file enough largo y also some have to owing to stop in the sun cayente. we is wait for cu esnan responsible at airport at the momentonan here can make algo tocante this, y alaves informa we of 24ora.com what genuinely will can owing to happen cu the sistema cu today we have one chaos at airport. click read ace for more imagen come across

Do we need to call David Tiedge, and send him back down there?

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1891 on: July 11, 2009, 10:56:45 PM »

Google translation:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fornication

fornication
One entry found.

Main Entry: for·ni·ca·tion 
Pronunciation: \ˌfȯr-nə-ˈkā-shən\
Function: noun
Date: 14th century
: consensual sexual intercourse between two persons not married to each other — compare adultery

How can they call this fornication? How can it be consensual with an 8 year old?  I know, it's Aruba.

2 4 1
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1892 on: July 12, 2009, 12:04:43 AM »

Some things never change.  He still looks like a turd.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1893 on: July 12, 2009, 12:21:07 AM »

Some things never change.  He still looks like a turd.

From the grand opening of the South Beach Lounge on July 3, 2009:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1894 on: July 12, 2009, 12:42:03 AM »

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/m046/beekm046.html

Members of the Second Chamber profiled
~ Chairman Van Beek: the soothing factor in NAAZ ~

THE HAGUE--His calmness and gentlemanly qualities come in handy when chairing the Second Chamber’s Permanent Committee of Antillean and Aruban Affairs NAAZ meetings – Willibrord van Beek. Colleagues in Parliament appreciate his qualities and just last week he won the Second Chamber’s 2009 courtesy award.

As behoves a good chairman, Member of Parliament (MP) of the liberal democratic VVD party Van Beek (60) tries to keep meetings of the NAAZ committee businesslike and to the point. That is not always easy because some members have a custom of making accusations and sometimes emotions can run high. The Second Chamber has the last say in the process of constitutional reform and members consider that a sacred right.

Van Beek was appointed chairman of the NAAZ committee some five years ago. Before Van Beek’s time there had been several changes in chairmanship. “They were looking for someone who could contribute to the committee’s stability and continuity. I was arrogant enough to say that I could do that,” said Van Beek who, until he became a member of NAAZ, had been to Curaçao once to visit his daughter who at the time did an internship on the island. Van Beek has been an MP since May 1998 and active in politics since 1978.

“I wanted to make serious work of it. Plus, the advantage of this job is that you actually get the chance to get involved by visiting the islands,” said Van Beek, who admitted that occasionally colleagues do make fun of these travels. But that doesn’t bother the chairman. “In the meantime I have become well-acquainted with the islands and I have learnt a lot about how politics works in the Dutch Kingdom.”

Fall in love

According to Van Beek it is very hard not to fall in love with the islands. “That love grows on you. Committee members naturally build a relationship with the islands,” said Van Beek who, together with NAAZ’s vice-chairman John Leerdam is visiting Aruba and Curaçao this month in connection with the Kingdom Games in Aruba.

The atmosphere in NAAZ has become harsher over the years with Members of Parliament regularly being accused by the islands of meddling – getting involved in internal matters. Van Beek said that members sometimes wanted to be involved in more issues than were prescribed in the Charter, like the environment and prison. These issues are actually matters of the Antillean Government or the Island Territory and not of Dutch Parliament, he added.

Bad intentions

Van Beek doesn’t think the members always have bad intentions when they pose questions or make certain remarks. Many of these questions and remarks are the result of “genuine” interest or concern, he said. It is with this in mind that NAAZ members usually visit the Isla refinery or the Bon Futuro prison in Curaçao. “We want to talk about these issues, share our concerns. We too want things to improve. It doesn’t have to do with meddling. But we have to realise that internal matters are not a Kingdom issue. That creates tension at times,” he said.

According to Van Beek, the doubts of most committee members about St. Maarten’s capacity to attain country status in a year or two also have to do with wanting the best for the island and its people. “You get discussions like should we not give them (St. Maarten, ed.) a bit more time. Members say that with good intentions. I understand that there are different opinions and feelings on both sides of the ocean.”

Different approach

St. Maarten has to comply with a set of conditions before it can become an autonomous country in the Dutch Kingdom. St. Maarten says things should be in order on paper, while the Netherlands has an entirely different approach, maintaining that the country system has to properly function before anything. “That is a difference of a phase. The question is how much space you offer to solve this, to make it work. We run into things like integrity,” he said.

Van Beek agrees that the Netherlands Antilles needs to be eliminated as the extra layer. Then again, Dutch Parliament has to deal with the fact that its traditional conversation partners, the Central Government and the Antillean Parliament, are eliminated with the dismantling of the Netherlands Antilles. Van Beek said he always tries to explain the viewpoints of Dutch Parliament. “If the relationship is good, there is more room to operate. If there’s tension, the space gets tight. As chairman of NAAZ, I have to keep monitoring these things,” he said.

Aruba investigation

Relations between the Netherlands and Aruba are pretty tight at the moment. The First and Second Chamber have asked State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten to carry out an investigation into the state of affairs in that island. The investigation comes at a time when Aruba is preparing for its national elections on September 25. “An integrity investigation is a difficult issue during elections. I understand that,” said Van Beek.

Van Beek said space and understanding needed to be created in cases like this, to avoid escalation. “Investigations always create tension, especially in times of elections.” Integrity however is a vital matter, which always needs to be investigated if there’s reason to do so. Van Beek said such an investigation could also take away doubts and suspicions.

He said Dutch politicians should not always judge the islands according to Western European standards. “We need to take into account the differences in mentality, culture and temperature. We need to have understanding for the fact that things are done differently there,” he said.

The democratic deficit and finding a solution to this inequality in the Kingdom is important to Van Beek, even though it is felt “much more on the other side of the ocean.” But the solution should not be too complicated. “The solution should not become a bigger problem than it is now,” he said. Van Beek doesn’t expect the Democratic Deficit Committee under the chairmanship of Deputy Minister Plenipotentiary Mavis Brooks-Salmon to come up with an entirely new proposal. “It is about making a political choice, one that we all can live with. There has to be space for that.”

What does the Kingdom mean to Van Beek? “It means we belong together. The question for me is not whether we belong, but rather how. That is why I protested against the remarks by the PVV (Party for Freedom, ed.) that we should sell the islands. Independence is not a decision for the Netherlands to take. Besides, we cannot pretend that we don’t share hundreds of years of history.”

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1895 on: July 12, 2009, 12:58:51 AM »

He said Dutch politicians should not always judge the islands according to Western European standards. “We need to take into account the differences in mentality, culture and temperature. We need to have understanding for the fact that things are done differently there,” he said.[/color]

Things sure are done differently ya think!Ask Paulus Van Der Sloot how things are done differently..Ask Paulus how his son is roaming free & why Paulus is still walking around the Island of Dirty Ol' Men who teach their kids the ways of the deviants..JMOO!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: July 12, 2009, 01:58:36 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1897 on: July 12, 2009, 02:24:19 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

THANK YOU & GOD BLESS THE LIFETIME MOVIE CHANNEL.

ARUBA...NATALEE HOLLOWAY IS NOT GOING AWAY..

HOW YA LIKE THEM APPLES..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: July 12, 2009, 08:57:09 AM »

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/movies/natalee-holloway

I thought this was to be replayed on regular Lifetime TV (Lifetime TV, television for women who hate men  Cool ) and would swear I saw an ad for it. I thought they said it would be aired tonight at 9, but the schedule does not reflect that.
http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/schedule/daily/2009/7/12/ET

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1899 on: July 12, 2009, 08:58:52 AM »

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/movies/natalee-holloway/natalee-holloway-family-photos#id=1

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.