April 27, 2024, 01:39:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 - 7/13/09  (Read 421113 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: July 12, 2009, 11:35:36 PM »

Sure would be nice to have Kermits thoughts on this new search....if there is one!
All Aruba has to do in MO is pull Natalee's remains out of the hidey hole They have had Them in since The Persistence search in 07 and 08 and annouce that They have found Her.  Come on Aruba Do The Right Thing for once!
Where and how they would find Natalee now is total BS -- but you know What???  I DON'T CARE. Get her home and THEN we will find out the TRUTH for the family.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: July 12, 2009, 11:38:45 PM »

Sure would be nice to have Kermits thoughts on this new search....if there is one!
All Aruba has to do in MO is pull Natalee's remains out of the hidey hole They have had Them in since The Persistence search in 07 and 08 and annouce that They have found Her.  Come on Aruba Do The Right Thing for once!

I agree that they have had her remains and always knew where she was.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1922 on: July 12, 2009, 11:38:48 PM »

Seems pretty late to cancel the fundraiser.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: July 12, 2009, 11:41:02 PM »

Where and how they would find Natalee now is total BS -- but you know What???  I DON'T CARE. Get her home and THEN we will find out the TRUTH for the family.

I believe the reason they don't want to return her is because of a head wound caused by Joran.  It cannot be explained.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1924 on: July 12, 2009, 11:41:54 PM »

I agree that they have had her remains and always knew where she was.

I have thought so since van der Straten said she was dead and he had seen the "evidence" then later that was called a translation error and he meant he had seen the case evidence.  I believed him the first time, not the revised version.  There has always been a revised version of everything coming from Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1925 on: July 12, 2009, 11:44:10 PM »

I believe the reason they don't want to return her is because of a head wound caused by Joran.  It cannot be explained.
Yes, they have had her for some time. I cannot blame Dave for "playing their game" for a while solely to "get her home".  We WILL expose the truth one day.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: July 12, 2009, 11:45:23 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

The wedding was beautiful and ... all had a great time celebrating.  I had kittle talk with God ... reminding Him that the bride desire for an outdoor wedding implied that there was no rain.  Well ... talk about connections ... not a cloud in the sky.

Anyway the house just cleared out today in the last couple of hours except for eldest son, DIL and two year old grandson from Vancouver Island.  Mama and Papa are getting this little guy all to ourselves tomorrow while Mommy and Daddy have a day in Vancouver with cousins.

I am wiped.  These 62 year old eyelids keep closing when I attempt to read so ... catching up will have to wait until Tuesday.

Good Night All.

Janet
8:45 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: July 12, 2009, 11:49:22 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys

The wedding was beautiful and ... all had a great time celebrating.  I had kittle talk with God ... reminding Him that the bride desire for an outdoor wedding implied that there was no rain.  Well ... talk about connections ... not a cloud in the sky.

Anyway the house just cleared out today in the last couple of hours except for eldest son, DIL and two year old grandson from Vancouver Island.  Mama and Papa are getting this little guy all to ourselves tomorrow while Mommy and Daddy have a day in Vancouver with cousins.

I am wiped.  These 62 year old eyelids keep closing when I attempt to read so ... catching up will have to wait until Tuesday.

Good Night All.

Janet

I know you were happy to see all of the tail lights, Janet.

Enjoy the little one.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1928 on: July 12, 2009, 11:51:36 PM »

TM, I do not doubt you posted the flyer...my brain, obviously, does not retain all that it reads.   

Goodnight....see you all later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: July 12, 2009, 11:54:40 PM »

TM, I do not doubt you posted the flyer...my brain, obviously, does not retain all that it reads.   

G-Night 2nj.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1930 on: July 13, 2009, 12:01:58 AM »

My brain doesn't retain all I read/or even post either, I posted it but can only remember that the dates were in the 20 somethings of July.

Good night 2NJ!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: July 13, 2009, 12:04:34 AM »

I went to TM's link for the cold case.  In the comments, "Kathy" says that the reason the internet
was abuzz today was because Lifetime Channel aired the movie last night for the first time.

I must admit I have grown too paranoid.  I immediately thought Kathy was Hotshot.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1932 on: July 13, 2009, 12:15:08 AM »

The description of when she was discovered missing is not correct, but this is another recent article I found.  I found two more that were very similar to the first one I posted on webites I'd never heard of before.  Both mentioned the movie too.

http://news.puggal.com/natalee-holloway-latest-news/

Natalee Holloway Latest News

Posted on 12 July 2009

On Saturday, July 11, the true story based on the missing of Natalee Holloway was aired on Lifetime networks. In this story, the desperate search for Natalee was shown.

Natalee Ann Holloway was born on the 21st October, 1986. The 19 year old teenager had disappeared on May 30, 2005. At that time she was on a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Aruba is a Caribbean country within the Kingdom of the Netherland. Natalee was a student in the Mountain Brook High School and she had graduated on May 24, 2005, just one week before she disappeared.

The other people on the trip realized that Natalee was missing when she was not found on board during her flight back home. After this incident, the news of her missing caused a media sensation in the United States. The Aruban investigators with several other volunteers went to search her but they failed. The reason for her missing is still not known. Its been four long years for Natalee’s mother, Beth Twitty, who made numerous efforts to find her daughter but couldn’t succeeded. The unfortunate mother also narrate the tale of her missing daughter Natalee. The title of the book was, “Loving Natalee”.

Three young local men were arrested. These men were spotted with Natalee by her classmates. The names of those men were Jordan van der Sloot and the brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe. They all denied having any knowledge regarding Natalee’s disappearance. They were all released as no solid evidence was found against them. Later on, a secret video was revealed in which Jordan was under influence of marijuana and in that particular clip, he admitted that he had disposed off Natalee’s body. However, no legal steps were taken against him.

Natalee Holloway

Natalee Holloway

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1933 on: July 13, 2009, 12:22:50 AM »

I am guessing the new articles are in connection with the re-airing of the movie.  It did have a huge viewing audience first time around and seems this time may have had one again.  Most all coverage is good as it keeps the story fresh in the minds of those who see the movie or read the articles.

Guess time will tell if there actually is a new search or if this is a result of the articles by Jen Hale and the other reporter from the B'ham news.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1934 on: July 13, 2009, 12:47:26 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1935 on: July 13, 2009, 01:11:22 AM »

Good Evening Monkeys

Good Night All.

Janet

I'm glad everything turned out as it should have for the wedding Janet!  And that you are spending the day with your grandson tomorrow, I know that will be fun! 

See you when you get a chance!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1936 on: July 13, 2009, 01:42:21 AM »

I am guessing the new articles are in connection with the re-airing of the movie.  It did have a huge viewing audience first time around and seems this time may have had one again.  Most all coverage is good as it keeps the story fresh in the minds of those who see the movie or read the articles.

Guess time will tell if there actually is a new search or if this is a result of the articles by Jen Hale and the other reporter from the B'ham news.

Durring the airing of the show last night there was a huge spike in traffic to SM, mostly from searching the front page NH articles.  Red's comment was that everytime the show airs, more people will be reminded that there is no justice in Aruba.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1937 on: July 13, 2009, 01:49:43 AM »

Durring the airing of the show last night there was a huge spike in traffic to SM, mostly from searching the front page NH articles.  Red's comment was that everytime the show airs, more people will be reminded that there is no justice in Aruba.

Thanks Klaas!  Great news!  I hope they show it over and over and over!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1938 on: July 13, 2009, 02:12:56 AM »

http://www.locatetv.com/tv/final-hours-of-natalee-holloway--e--news-special/5998420

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1939 on: July 13, 2009, 02:14:13 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.