April 28, 2024, 11:39:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baytown, TX searchfor 43 yo mentally disabled man-last seen 5/13/09(FOUND SAFE)  (Read 3027 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: May 17, 2009, 05:57:52 PM »

Baytown police searching for mentally disabled man
Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
May 16, 2009, 10:35PM
Police are searching for a 43-year-old mentally disabled man who was last seen at a family member's home in Baytown Wednesday morning, authorities said.

Eusebio Rodriguez, a Mexican national who was in Baytown for his brother's wedding, was in the backyard of a family member's home in the 900 block of Marry around 9:30 or 10 a.m. when he wandered off, his sister-in-law Maria Rodriguez said.

Relatives are concerned about Eusebio Rodriguez, who is mentally disabled and does not speak English.

"If he's lost, he won't even say he's lost," she said. "He'll just keep on walking and walking."

Baytown police received a tip that the man was spotted in Pasadena last week, but were unable to locate him.

"I'm just praying that nobody takes advantage of him," Maria Rodriguez said as her voice trembled.

He is described as 5 feet 6 inches tall, about 190 pounds, with a crew-cut-style hair and hazel-green eyes. He was last seen wearing a dark navy shirt, black pants and light brown sandals.

Anyone with information about his whereabouts is urged to call Baytown police at 281-422-8371.
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/headline/metro/6427711.html
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 08:11:07 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2009, 08:46:38 PM »

How absolutely scary for this family. I hope they find him soon and in good shape.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 08:10:02 PM »

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/6427711.html
Baytown family locates missing mentally disabled man
Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
May 18, 2009, 5:09PM
Update: The man was found today, police reported this afternoon. He was staying at a trailer at a salvage yard, where he was watching over the property at night, police said. The man was sunburned, but otherwise is in good condition, police said.

<snipped>

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 09:15:12 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 12:37:28 AM »

Hip, hip horray!!!!!!!!! Doing a little monkey dance!

I bet his family was besides themselves with worry! Thank goodness he is safe! 
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.