April 25, 2024, 05:28:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Our man at Bilderberg: I should be ashamed  (Read 2850 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 18, 2009, 06:13:48 AM »

Charlie Skelton reflects on the effectiveness, or otherwise, of his reporting on the annual secret meeting of the global elite

Charlie Skelton
guardian.co.uk, Monday 18 May 2009 10.09 BST

You can't quite make out the face of the Bilderberg delegate on the waterskis, but I'm pretty sure from his shape that it isn't Ken Clarke. Is it the US deputy secretary of state, James Steinberg? No, Steinberg prefers a shorter rope. "Next year I bring a bigger lens," says Paul Dorneanu, the young Romanian Bilderberg hunter who took the photo.

He shows me another: a long-range shot of two happy globalists in an inflatable doughnut ring and Speedos, skidding about behind a powerboat. If only the image was sharper we might see Peter Mandelson snatching a chat with Jean-Claude Trichet, the president of the European Central Bank. "So how do we sell ... splooosh! ... wooo! ... the abolition of the pound to the ... sploosh! ... electorate? Again! Again! Once more round the bay!"

The names of this year's delegates are starting to drip in: the prime minister of Greece, Kostas Karamanlis, is a definite. Jim Tucker tells me that the former Swedish prime minister and thinktank whore, Carl Bildt, gave an important speech. "He spoke about the need for a worldwide department of the treasury and a worldwide department of health, brought in on the back of economic meltdown and global warming. Swine flu being the first trick they tried ..."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/may/18/bilderberg-charlie-skelton-dispatch?commentpage=1

I saw one supermarket tabloid this weekend, and it had a story about the flu pandemic. IIRC, it was labelled a sham to waste taxpayer money, a political ploy, not intended to fix anything.  Usually, imo the tabloids start panic, they don't report shams.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2009, 06:18:33 AM »

A bather passes in front of riot police officers called in to control a protest by supporters of the far-right Popular Orthodox Rally (LAOS) near the meeting place for the annual conference of the Bilderberg Group in Athens at the coastal town of Vouliagmeni on Saturday. A few dozen demonstrators were prevented from approaching the Astir Palace Hotel where the informal meeting of prominent international business people and politicians is believed to have taken place.

http://www.ekathimerini.com/4dcgi/_w_articles_politics_100004_18/05/2009_107255

I didn't know they had an event this past weekend.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2009, 06:22:39 AM »

Demonstrations against the secret meeting of the Bilderbergs in “Aster Palace” hotel

Дата: 17 May 2009 :: 16:16:37

The discussions of the economical brains of the planet started with analysis of the results from the G20 meeting in Washington, and how they can be implemented. The conversations emphasized on the issue of banks’ public subsidizing and the best ways it can be used for revitalizing the market. A lot of theories were developed, and the speakers showed off knowledge and decisiveness on particular topics but a specific decision, however, was not reached, said the participants at the meeting to “Vima” newspaper.

A record is made of the club’s discussions in which, however, the name of the speaker is never published. The official language is English, and the conversation notes are later published in a book.

Read more here -
http://www.grreporter.info/statiaen.php?mysid=2054&t=30&SESID=0ufthmrdgfj6pfpe1islo44ps3

I wonder if they sell those notes and books on Ebay?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2009, 06:26:51 AM »

Where is the world was Tim Geithner this weekend?  I haven't seen him in the news lately.

The United State of Bilderberg

This weekend, in an out of the way luxury hotel in Greece, some of the richest and most powerful people in the Western world are convening to decide the fate of that world. Among others, the US Secretary of the Treasury is in attendance, with one other so-far-unknown representative from our country, to receive instructions from these gods of empire and finance.
(snip)
Memorial Day is just around the corner. In the States we can use it to remember the death of the American Dream. By Labor Day, drained and exhausted from the summer, we'll know how bad our asses are on fire.

Remember, it's not the heat; it's the stupidity.

read more and follow links here-
http://www.pacificfreepress.com/news/1/4154-the-united-state-of-bilderberg.html

Who else in the US is MIA from the media firestorm?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2009, 07:45:49 AM »

Bilderberg Fears Losing Control In Chaos-Plagued World

Investigative journalist Daniel Estulin reveals Bilderberg’s plan to destroy world economy, lower global population by two thirds

(snip)

In a telephone interview, Estulin re-iterated his original points about Bilderberg’s 2009 agenda, which were released in a pre-meeting booklet to members. These include the notion that investors, whipped up into a false state of euphoria by the belief that the economy is recovering, are being suckered into ploughing their money back into the system as a set up for “massive losses and searing financial pain in the months ahead” as the stock market reverses its uptrend and plummets to new lows.

One of Bilderberg’s main topics of conversation at this year’s meeting was whether to oversee a long period of economic stagnation or to quickly sink the economy with a rapid depression.

Estulin called the “bank stress tests” recently conducted as being “little more than a shameless hoax based on the irrational assumption that the economy wont get as bad as it already is.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bilderberg-fears-losing-control-in-chaos-plagued-world.html

For some reason, the rich get richer in all these schemes, the poor get fooled.  The poor get fooled into a false sense that they've made it into the middle class.  What they really get, is debt and despair for generations.

Do any of these Bilderberg people live in self inflicted poverty?  Do they continue to get richer?

jmho

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2009, 07:52:59 AM »

Leaked Agenda: Bilderberg Group Plans Economic Depression

Elitists divided on whether to quickly sink economy and replace it with new world order, or set in motion long, agonizing depression

The Bilderberg Group meeting is an annual confab of around 150 of the world’s most influential powerbrokers in government, industry, banking, media, academia and the military-industrial complex. The secretive group operates under “Chatham House rules,” meaning that no details of what is discussed can ever be leaked to the media, despite editors of the world’s biggest newspapers, the Washington Post, the New York Times and the Financial Times, being present at the meeting.

According to Estulin’s sources, which have been proven highly accurate in the past, Bilderberg is divided on whether to put into motion, “Either a prolonged, agonizing depression that dooms the world to decades of stagnation, decline and poverty … or an intense-but-shorter depression that paves the way for a new sustainable economic world order, with less sovereignty but more efficiency.”

http://www.prisonplanet.com/leaked-agenda-bilderberg-group-plans-economic-depression.html

It seems like the economy these folks are reported to promote is only sustainable for the rich - keep the rich richer, and keep the poor poorer.  No middle class.

Why shouldn't everyone live a good life?

Why should the economic order only be sustainable for the rich Bilderbergers?  What about the folks on Main Street?

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2009, 08:00:56 AM »

'When you're doing good, you do it in the sunshine, when you do evil, you do it in the dark'

A good listen from the BBC ~

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/bbc_radio_4_bilderberg.mp3

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2009, 08:27:36 AM »

Veteran investigative journalist Jim Tucker has uncovered Bilderberg’s 2009 agenda, which includes the plan for a global department of health, a global treasury and a shortened depression rather than a longer economic downturn.

Appearing on The Alex Jones Show, Tucker said that former Swedish Prime Minister and regular Bilderberg attendee Carl Bildt, “Made a speech advocating turning the World Health Organization into a world department of health, advocating turning the IMF into a world department of treasury, both of course under the auspices of the United Nations.”

Tucker noted that such moves would constitute giant steps toward the world government that Bilderberg has set about to achieve but has been frustrated in finalizing over the past 10 years.

read much more here -
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/11184

Frustrated for 10 years?  George Bush the hero?  Doing the right thing?

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.