April 27, 2024, 12:51:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289310 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: June 04, 2009, 07:26:19 PM »

Is the L capitalized on HaLeigh

Well, it is not capitalized on Crystal's pages anywhere that I have seen, including the haleighbug site, nor is it capitalized on ronald's lawyer's site. I'd think the parents would want it spelled correctly. So my guess is that is it not a capital L.

JMO.
Hi Brandi and mlee, if as you say the parents would want HaLeigh's name spelled correctly then the L is capitalized.  It could be that the makers of the other web pages did not know this.

I just thought that we should give HaLeigh, not Crystal, nor Ron, the respect that she deserves.

Besides the info below someone related or that knows the family stressed that the L in HaLeigh's name is capitalized.

Crystal D. (Sheffield) and Chad V. Griffis of Sanderson are pleased to announce the birth of daughter Chloe Elisabeth on April 15, 2008 at Shands of Jacksonville. She weighed 6 lbs., 6 oz. and was 18½ inches long.

Chloe joins brothers Chase and Ronald Jr. and sisters HaLeigh and Morgan. Proud grandparents are Bruce and Marie Griffis of Sanderson and Marty and Connie Sheffield of Georgetown, Fla.

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1375&Itemid=79

Hi Heart! Good to see you.

It's my opinion that the parents' sites would have and should have spelled her name correctly ...the haleighbug center site and Ronald's lawyers' site set up for Ronald. And they spelled it without a capital L.

I looked through the school records we have, and they all spell her name in ALL CAPS, so there is no way to determine from that. As well, as does the police report.

There are two court papers concerning the custody hearing, and one uses all lower case:

and the other uses a capital L:

It is just my opinion but unless I see a name spelled a special way consistently by the parents and the schools, courts, police, etc., then I would not spell it that special way.

Just my opinion. You all do as you want. Wink

I will continue to spell her name Haleigh until I am sure it is spelled "HaLeigh."

Just my 2¢.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #101 on: June 04, 2009, 07:39:45 PM »

JINGA, I think that's a great idea, and I will post it also on my MYSpace.. 

Cookie and Heart,  I can edit her name anytime that we need it done.  Just let me know how it should be spelled. Be happy to do so.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: June 04, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  The Site is up.. Construction page is showing.. Time to start digging.. Plotting and Planning.

http://www.haleighbug.net

Hello.

Here is a poster I made a while back that I think would be suitable for that page, mlee. Assuming you still want one.

It has a "bug" and has her favorite colors and is a current picture of her, for ID purposes.

~Brandi

Hi Brandi...

I love the picture that was red and the Haleigh picture coming out of the envelope and if  you could make the frame pink and purple or any other beautiful picture you designed of Haleigh

I would love to see Haleigh face without any distortions.. The flower blocking her face bothers me..

Also I notice on the absentee report they have Haleigh spelled Hayleigh.. Maybe i can find a birth report or birth announcement..
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: June 04, 2009, 07:52:31 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's.....

Great job melee on for the site for our Haleigh... an angelic monkey
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: June 04, 2009, 07:57:07 PM »

JerseyGirl, I saw your prayer for Adji and it's so very beautiful, I was wondering if you would mind if I use it on a photo for Haleigh?

Yes.. You can use the beautiful prayer for Haleigh, its a prayer for missing children.

Just change the word him to her and use haleigh's name in the prayer..

God Bless Haleigh.. an angelic monkey
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2009, 08:00:55 PM »

Cookie and Heart,  I can edit her name anytime that we need it done.  Just let me know how it should be spelled. Be happy to do so.
mlee, thats ok.  I don't want to work you to death  . How ever you guys want to do it is fine with me.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2009, 08:02:41 PM »

Nancy Grace reporting a childs body along River Raisin.  Possibly Nevaeh Buchanan.

Breaking News now!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2009, 08:05:07 PM »

Hi Brandi...

I love the picture that was red and the Haleigh picture coming out of the envelope and if  you could make the frame pink and purple or any other beautiful picture you designed of Haleigh

I would love to see Haleigh face without any distortions.. The flower blocking her face bothers me..

Also I notice on the absentee report they have Haleigh spelled Hayleigh.. Maybe i can find a birth report or birth announcement..

I thought mlee was happy with the poster I gave her earlier today.

If mlee would like me to create another poster with these specs, just let me know. They do take some time to do. Wink

mlee, you may email me at brandibb @ gmail. com and let me know what you'd like me to create for your page.

JG .. I like that envelope concept I used in that poster you mention also. It's one of my faves.

~Brandi

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2009, 08:08:47 PM »

Hi Brandi...

If mlee would like me to create another poster with these specs, just let me know. They do take some time to do. Wink

mlee, you may email me at brandibb @ gmail. com and let me know what you'd like me to create for your page.

JG .. I like that envelope concept I used in that poster you mention also. It's one of my faves.

~Brandi

Brandi ...You design beautiful pictures... I am a stickler with alot of things. I love to see Haleigh's beautiful face... ...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2009, 08:12:33 PM »

Prayer for Haleigh..

God our Father, your Son Jesus Christ as a child
was lost in the chaos of a great city
and was restored to the love of his family;
Watch over Haleigh , now missing, for whom we pray
and protect her with your love.
Be near to those who are anxious for her;
Let your presence change their sorrow into comfort,
Their anxiety into trust,
Their despair into faith,
That they may know your loving purposes.
And this we ask in the name of Jesus our Lord,
Who loves and lives and cares for all your children.

Amen.

God Bless Haleigh.... an angelic monkey

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2009, 08:14:42 PM »

Hi Brandi...

~Brandi

I will be happy to put either one, also we are not limited to one page.. We can put together several pages for people to look at and attach themselves to Haleigh.   We can a page of the images of the vigils and the search. In fact we can use your images on several of the pages.  We're not too restricted.  And, I will email you and we can match backgrounds to colors you might want to use.  Anything is possible in putting the site together.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2009, 08:21:29 PM »

O/T

OMG...A child body's found along Raisen river.. They don't know if its Nevaeh...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2009, 08:21:58 PM »

Going to give you an idea of the pages I put together on my web pages.. The purple background, I use for my Mother, that was her favorite color also.  I link the bravehost to the f-sw because of the banners on bravehost that distort the books on the primary genealogy page.  Yes, I need to go back to the photos in the bible and border them.. on my to do list.

Welcome to my world.

http://www.mareleigh.bravehost.com
http://freepages.family.rootsweb.com/~mareleigh
http://mareleigh.f-sw.com

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2009, 08:22:04 PM »

Nancy Grace reporting a childs body along River Raisin.  Possibly Nevaeh Buchanan.

Breaking News now!
It does appear to be Nevaeh, the clothes that she had on when she went missing, is very similar to the clothes that they found on the body 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2009, 08:30:44 PM »

Breaking News now!
It does appear to be Nevaeh, the clothes that she had on when she went missing, is very similar to the clothes that they found on the body 
Yes, I am listening now.  How sad, so very,very sad.  When I first heard about this case I said to my husband,  what is going on with these parents.  It is unbelievable that you would allow your child to go out and play unattended, especially at her age.

This is just sickening!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2009, 08:51:08 PM »

Hi Brandi...

~Brandi

I will be happy to put either one, also we are not limited to one page.. We can put together several pages for people to look at and attach themselves to Haleigh.   We can a page of the images of the vigils and the search. In fact we can use your images on several of the pages.  We're not too restricted.  And, I will email you and we can match backgrounds to colors you might want to use.  Anything is possible in putting the site together.

Just made this. If you'd like to use it, you may.

For any other artwork, I think we should correspond via email. Don't want to hijack this thread and take away from Haleigh news. Hopefully, we will have some of that soon!
~Brandi

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2009, 08:54:09 PM »

Hi Brandi...

~Brandi

Just made this. If you'd like to use it, you may.

For any other artwork, I think we should correspond via email. Don't want to hijack this thread and take away from Haleigh news. Hopefully, we will have some of that soon!
~Brandi

OMG Brandi.. I Love this beautiful picture of Haleigh.....
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2009, 09:16:04 PM »

should be to Brandi and Heart xxxx
I am not sure how her name is spelled..I have seen it both ways..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2009, 09:17:28 PM »

O/T

OMG...A child body's found along Raisen river.. They don't know if its Nevaeh...

confirmed that it is indeed nevaeh..my heart is bleeding right now...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2009, 09:18:39 PM »

BREAKING: Child's Body Found in River Raisin

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/BREAKING-Childs-Body-Found-in-River-Raisin/yUFpXrE-uEmpbKSZ9YWF1Q.cspx

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.