April 28, 2024, 09:18:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289383 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: June 16, 2009, 08:22:13 AM »

Good evening Monkeys,  I thought I would drop in and say Hello.. been busy doing a bit of research and working on the upstairs computer..  but, I also wanted to leave a link.. its a bit of update and very good reading..  Have a great night, don't stay up too late, and don't let the bed bugs bite......  Good night..

http://www.writeintoaction.com/index.htm

mlee...that is very interesting reading...
spin spin spin....where it will stop, nobody knows.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1001 on: June 16, 2009, 08:25:22 AM »

Palatka resident leaves wallet at crime scene.....

http://www.staugustine.com/stories/061609/police_061609_050.shtml

ya just can't fix stupid can ya! lol! maybe this will go on one of those shoes, dumbest criminals or something like that....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: June 16, 2009, 08:26:15 AM »

ya just can't fix stupid can ya! lol! maybe this will go on one of those shoes, dumbest criminals or something like that....

edit to correct...should be "shows" not "shoes"...sorry

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: June 16, 2009, 08:39:39 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
Gosh, what great thoughts in here last night! 

quoted from Thunder Bunny (to save space)
"So what is it...what is it?  where is she?  It's simple.  I keep going back to simple.  It's right under our noses. We just do not have all the information that we need.  We don't have all the pieces yet. "

EXACTLY...this was not an elaborate scheme...it was simple,  in plain view...these players are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
Re-think this,  these people don't have a lot of money either, so if a 'local' took Haleigh, where would they put her, somewhere in the area, somewhere they are familiar with, or a relative...it's got to be simple...the reward money should have enticed someone by now if Haleigh is still alive.  If the timeline is keeping LE from making an arrest, then by all means find a charge, arrest Misty and get the truth.
It looks like LE are in hiding, evidence still not processed???  I get so upset, this case could drive me nuts. 
Where's Haleigh?!!

Good Morning... all.. Hope you had a peaceful, and restful night..  I was just outside walking the dogs and a thought came through. I was thinking of what  both ThunderBunny and Little Lulu had just stated, that it wasn't well planned or thought out, and we are missing something.  And in walked a breezy little thougth,  What if.. the person or person's (unknown) taking Haleigh for protection reason's  was in the house, Haleigh had let them in the front door, just gotten Haleigh dressed and ready to take Junior.. because misty was not at home.. Kids were home alone..  When a vehicle drove up in front to let misty off, her heading through the ront door, and the escape with Haleigh and what ever was grabbed in a hurry, ran out the back door leaving it open. The screen door is a Ron thing, it was already blocked open.  Down the trail behind the house towards the lake. But, no exit out. So they walked back towards the house, skirted the house and headed down greene towards monroe on foot.  No one has ever mention a point on misty.. Was she afraid of the dark?  Which would mean she would never leave the lighted area of the porch to look outside or around the trailer..  That would be the reason for the back door to be left open, a hurried escape.. That would be the reason Jr wasn't taken, no time.  That would be the reason for all the inconsistancy's,  That would also be the reason why there are reports of misty being out that night.  Could someone be walking in that area and not be seen.. As dark as it is suppose to be, and walking in the shadows .. yes, full moon and all.  The full moon came them light to walk by.   But there is one big point here.. Finger Prints on door handle..... leading out the back door would be the overlooked piece of evidence.  That door had clothing on the floor that would have made it hard to pull completely open, and pushing the clothing out of the way, some of it would have had to catch under the door to keep it open. That is also the sound of bouncing, running down that ramp in the back, that jr could have heard.. that is a plywood ramp, and probably does make a sound when someone is running,  This concept of the noise and ramp we were given by another poster some time ago.....  misty walks in the kitchen light is on, back door is wide open, and Haleigh is gone, Junior may not have still been in bed....  What if there were two people,  and what if one of those people was dressed in black and was a male. (not a black male)  just a male dressed in black.  If you were going to sneak around in the dark, what color would you wear?

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: June 16, 2009, 08:39:48 AM »

I read that yesterday Grama. Too funny! Dumb, dumb criminals.

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: June 16, 2009, 08:56:43 AM »

You realize this would also explain why Joe was out in the van.. to pick up misty and they took off to buy drugs, that would also be the reason that it was claimed that Haleigh had been seen an hour and a half earlier.. as misty was leaving the house, with the kids being left in the house alone. misty returns and joe takes the van back to the house he is staying and misty starts making calls, that Haleigh is gone.  She call's her brother, and ron, and ron calls his Mother and the alarm is going off.  meanwhile, Haleigh is safely in a vehicle being taken to an unknown location.  Why have they not brought her back.. 2 reason's..  Most important, Haleigh would go right back in the situation she was in, living under misty's irresposible control, especially now as a step mom.  (remember custody did not become an issue until the wedding).  And the second, is a small word with big issues surrounding it... Prison.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: June 16, 2009, 09:00:46 AM »

mlee...anything is possible that is for sure!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1007 on: June 16, 2009, 09:24:39 AM »

I set down and made a list of the elements surrounding that night, this explains everyone of them.... it explains all the little details that have driven all of us crazy trying to piece togther....

1. the back door
2. items missing from house
3. if misty were in or out of the house
4. Why Jr was left and not taken
5. Cousin joe
6. the van issue
7. why the scent traveled to the lake and then returned and went down green ln.
8. why the report that Haleigh had been seen an hour and a half earlier.
9. time of alerts to ron and his mother and the issue of his brothers house.
10. remember the sound of the grandfather clock, could have been cell phone ringing asking the person who had Haleigh, where are you guys.. and the reponse, hey we are trying to get out....
11. misty's inconsistant stories..

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1008 on: June 16, 2009, 09:28:36 AM »

You realize this would also explain why Joe was out in the van.. to pick up misty and they took off to buy drugs, that would also be the reason that it was claimed that Haleigh had been seen an hour and a half earlier.. as misty was leaving the house, with the kids being left in the house alone. misty returns and joe takes the van back to the house he is staying and misty starts making calls, that Haleigh is gone.  She call's her brother, and ron, and ron calls his Mother and the alarm is going off.  meanwhile, Haleigh is safely in a vehicle being taken to an unknown location.  Why have they not brought her back.. 2 reason's..  Most important, Haleigh would go right back in the situation she was in, living under misty's irresposible control, especially now as a step mom.  (remember custody did not become an issue until the wedding).  And the second, is a small word with big issues surrounding it... Prison.

OK...I can see this happening...now who is it...

Someone that saw Misty out buying drugs and knew she wasn't home with the kids?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1009 on: June 16, 2009, 09:34:50 AM »

Someone here, one of the Monkey's has a (...........) who knows that misty was out that night.. Don't have a name, wish I did.. apparently, the person is too afraid to go to LE to confirm, but it was stated, they knew this for a fact and they know misty.

And it has been an issue here on SM as well as ws and topix and Arts for sometime, that she was out of the house that night..  we also know that joe was out and about that night.. putting the two together is not difficult, and the object was drugs.  Now, does anyone know, if that weapon was ever recovered by LE, or did ron get it out of the ditch.  If he did?  how did he know it was there?  thats an added thought..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1010 on: June 16, 2009, 09:39:42 AM »

I have had my own floor ..squeak...when walking on it.  After I had washed it, the next day with my jogging/running/tennis shoes as everyone calls them...walked across and ...squeak, squeak with each step.

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1011 on: June 16, 2009, 09:43:40 AM »

If...Misty was out buying drugs and Joe saw her, and he, still angry over the conformation with Ron goes to the house and takes Haleigh.

Doesn't he leave the next morning?? 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1012 on: June 16, 2009, 09:44:17 AM »

I set down and made a list of the elements surrounding that night, this explains everyone of them.... it explains all the little details that have driven all of us crazy trying to piece togther....

1. the back door
5. Cousin joe
6. the van issue
10. remember the sound of the grandfather clock, could have been cell phone ringing asking the person who had Haleigh, where are you guys.. and the reponse, hey we are trying to get out....

mlee, this is the scenario that I and another have been working for about a month now. We feel someone may have been watching and new Misty was leaving the children at night and waited for the opportunity to slip in and take the children. My question is this, misty commented, "I was so scared" I wonder could she have went in and laid down next to Jr. and the person maybe was still in the house hiding,waiting for her to pass out and in her self induced haze, she was barely conscious while someone tried to figure how to get Jr from next to her and she seen them?  would help explain the comment. How can she tell LE she seen "someone" but not sure who,without explaining the rest, you know, the I was so drugged and drunk I don't know who I seen, maybe it was a pink elephant. you know what I mean? The question is who?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: June 16, 2009, 09:45:18 AM »

Now, who took Haleigh.. biggest question we have ever had....
Le believes it is family or close to family
Le believes she is alive and well, taken to safety.

Who could have possible been terrible upset, about the weekend prior?  We have to remember looking at all the names of friends and family of both sides that live in that area, and goodness everybody in Satsuma under the age of 30 apparently is aware of who does what and who does it when...  Is it impossible to believe that the weekend elements of ron and misty separating... thats a word to think about,  misty out on this party weekend of drugs and mayhem, and she did not come back on sunday night, but apparently news could have traveled that she was back with ron (a loving couple) on monday.  picked the kids up after school.. thought just occurred, misty slapped one of the boys they said..  well there were two children getting off the bus, Haleigh and her (misty) Nephew. So, the boy in the van to be slapped was Jr. Anyway, back to traveling news....   I can see both sides of the families knowing everything about that prior weekend, by Monday afternoon.  Here is a thought, what if.. Haleigh had woke up and found she and jr were home alone.. tried to call her daddy. (yes, 5 year olds can use the phone) maybe it was busy, so she called her Momma and said, we are home alone....  would that not have spurred a response. And misty would have been gone a total of about an hour and a half.......

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1014 on: June 16, 2009, 09:46:10 AM »

Have to run to town today so will see all when I return, Take care monkeys.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1015 on: June 16, 2009, 10:07:54 AM »

If someone close to the family took her, perhaps for a better life, when is this going to end? Is this person just going to keep Haleigh forever? I just think by now if that were the case, Haleigh would be back home.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1016 on: June 16, 2009, 10:08:21 AM »

1. the back door
5. Cousin joe
6. the van issue

mlee, this is the scenario that I and another have been working for about a month now. We feel someone may have been watching and new Misty was leaving the children at night and waited for the opportunity to slip in and take the children. My question is this, misty commented, "I was so scared" I wonder could she have went in and laid down next to Jr. and the person maybe was still in the house hiding,waiting for her to pass out and in her self induced haze, she was barely conscious while someone tried to figure how to get Jr from next to her and she seen them?  would help explain the comment. How can she tell LE she seen "someone" but not sure who,without explaining the rest, you know, the I was so drugged and drunk I don't know who I seen, maybe it was a pink elephant. you know what I mean? The question is who?

Total fear of the unknown, walking in and finding a child gone, back door wide open from escape, extreme dark area, that they had only lived in about 3 weeks. And I will bet that misty is terrified of the dark outside..  Yes, she was drugged up, just got her load on, and she got back to the house high as a kite and boom....  No, she may not have known was was happening, thats why her story is all over the place.. If she told the truth about going out to buy drugs and using, ron might well have lost Jr and without doubt Haleigh if she had walked back in the door that night.  Remember, how he was reacting to getting Haleigh to school that morning, he had DCS on his shoulder with a thumb print pressing in..  Remember, the truth shall overcome.   The reason ron married misty is two ply... my opinion only..  one.. to punish crystal, two.. to keep her under his wing and her mouth shut...  Remember the comment to Cobra.. "I'm going to keep misty until Haleigh comes back home".  And go back and listen to simon's radio show a few weeks past and the silly little word games they had, everything has come about..  The important one is "Follow the Money".   Remember the money trail that caused so much upset and started the process of truth coming out.  Crystal gave Cobra money to give to Kim..  Kim told Cobra to use the money for bond on the girls, Cobra did. Crystal found out where the money went and got furious and chewed Cobra out. So Cobra has to go to Kim and tell her to calm Crystal down.   Now, my question.. Where was this money really suppose to go, besides Kim.. was it to be filter to another person?

And suddenly at the end of all of this,  Money is donated to give to ron... to help pay up the Child support??  And we also are aware, that a house has just been sold in the area...    Crystal did not owe kim anything, all of this was paid for by kim and her husband out of the goodness of their hearts and kim was not suppose to receive any money from crystal to pay rent, it comes out of the donations that go into a fund that kim setup for the center, and all bills would come out of that trust fund to support the center, rent - utilities etc.  And you must have a good amount of money coming in before you would want to create a foundation that is tax exempt.  If you were dealing with just a few hundred dollars, no one would go to the expense of creating a foundation and needing it to be tax exempt.  We are talking the expectation of big monies coming in......  who would know these elements, a cpa, tax consultant, or how Churches are generally tax exempt..... Someone who has their thumb on the money.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: June 16, 2009, 10:35:15 AM »

If...Misty was out buying drugs and Joe saw her, and he, still angry over the conformation with Ron goes to the house and takes Haleigh.

Doesn't he leave the next morning?? 

Think about it for just a moment...  If you were Joe and you knew that ron was already mad at you, and he found out that you were out with his girlfriend babysitter, the night Haleigh went missing, buying drugs.. And you were afraid to get involved with Le, 1. the weapon, 2. you are already violating your parole in Tenn, 3. you don't want to be snatched for kidnapping a child or involvment. 4. You have Ron Cummings coming for you, madder than a wet sitting hen.  Would you take and run as fast as you could for the tenn state line.  Oh I do believe that's what he did.  Naw, I think he too was high that night, and didn't know that Haleigh was missing until the next morning, and when he found out and his fingers had been near the flame, gone- gone - gone...  No, I don't think he had anything directly to do with Haleighs gone missing. He is part of the reason she went missing, he and misty were out getting drugs, Haleigh and Jr were home alone. That is his guilt.. And right now, back in prison for his parole violation, I don't think he is having a good time if in general population.  The finger's being pointed at him as per Haleigh gone missing, would not put him in good light.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1018 on: June 16, 2009, 10:53:51 AM »

If someone close to the family took her, perhaps for a better life, when is this going to end? Is this person just going to keep Haleigh forever? I just think by now if that were the case, Haleigh would be back home.

one of two things, the people responsible for taking and arranging this are caught, due to 1. Haleigh is seen and it is reported and confirmed. 2. Le is able to track this right to their door steps, and find out where Haleigh is. or last but not least, 3. Custody is resolved and transferred and Haleigh suddenly appears.  When, in my opinion only this case was never to reach the point it did. It blew up in all of the faces on both sides.  I really believe that both Crystal and Ron.. right now, this minute.. both know where Haleigh is.  Look at their reactions to all of this, do they either one act as if they believe or even resemble grieving parents?  No, they have been too busy fighting each other.. why do people fight?  They have to care about each other..  They act like a divorcing couple who still has feelings for one another and wants to punish the other.  And ron really ticked Crystal off when he married misty.....  Look at the time line..  In one day, Marriage and Attorney's first interview, an attorney who was hired to work around the media, on that day became an attorney to fight for custody and went public on national tv to slam the heck out of ron.  That takes anger.. why would crystal suddenly be angry? ron got married...  Remember there is a RUMOR that Ron wanted Crystal back, and it is possible Crystal wanted Ron back..... and he up and married the girl that was suppose to be watching the kids the night Haleigh went missing.  Would you not be really Pi....... Off about that...  I know I would.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1019 on: June 16, 2009, 11:35:24 AM »

Good  Morning Monkey's....

Could be melee....

The wallet found.. Did it have an ID card inside .. If this is found please call me.

I'll be back taking daughter to DR....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.