April 28, 2024, 02:11:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289361 times)
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1020 on: June 16, 2009, 11:45:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys,
Gosh, what great thoughts in here last night! 

quoted from Thunder Bunny (to save space)
"So what is it...what is it?  where is she?  It's simple.  I keep going back to simple.  It's right under our noses. We just do not have all the information that we need.  We don't have all the pieces yet. "

EXACTLY...this was not an elaborate scheme...it was simple,  in plain view...these players are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.
Re-think this,  these people don't have a lot of money either, so if a 'local' took Haleigh, where would they put her, somewhere in the area, somewhere they are familiar with, or a relative...it's got to be simple...the reward money should have enticed someone by now if Haleigh is still alive.  If the timeline is keeping LE from making an arrest, then by all means find a charge, arrest Misty and get the truth.
It looks like LE are in hiding, evidence still not processed???  I get so upset, this case could drive me nuts. 
Where's Haleigh?!!

So, that's what I've been thinking all along, but didn't want to say it.  Sharpest knives, etc.....It would make perfect sense for a relative to have her.  Someone got her out of a situation, or it was a vendetta, jealously, whatever, and it just went wrong.  I still believe she is still alive. I think she IS in another state with a relative.  Somehow this all got blown WAYYYY out of proportion for these folks, and know they don't know how to get out of it. 

It WAS simple Little Lulu.  Simple.  Nothing was ever scripted or planned or thought out for weeks ahead of time.  It was a "oh crap, now what are we going to do, let's just say this..."  and it went from there.  In my humble opinion.  Of course.  It wouldn't be hard to do.  Yes, she has medical problems.  But if her health is ok, she wouldn't be needing to go to a Dr.  If there are no other children around, no germs, no colds.  Yes, she needs treatments, but are they truly necessary for her survival?  I don't think so.  It's growth hormone, right?  Taking time out of treatment wouldn't be a life or death matter, would it?  If her hands blister, is that from treatments or does it just happen?  They can bandage hands.  Where I live, no one would ever know I have a little girl out here.  I'm in the country...and cars drive by on the main road, but seriously.  No one ever pulls in my driveway.  And I'm not even hiding.  Think about it.

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: June 16, 2009, 12:04:41 PM »

Dear Mlee, (aka monkey with cute glasses)
It's amazing where our minds go when we are doing the most mundane tasks.  If also find myself wondering and thinking and trying to figure this out when I'm out on the porch watching the grass grow, or washing dishes or driving that long haul to work.  I absolutely believe all of this is possible.  And I've sent you an email.  lol 

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1022 on: June 16, 2009, 12:37:33 PM »

OK...I can see this happening...now who is it...

Someone that saw Misty out buying drugs and knew she wasn't home with the kids?
Going to try to get out of stack, AGAIN.  hahaha  One day I will learn.

Little Lulu?  Why does that person have to KNOW Misty was out of the house?  What IF the person just decided they were going to go on by, maybe planned on taking kids for a while, or just decided to stop by, found children home alone...and what happened just happened?  Or what if the person knew Ronald was at work and knew Misty was no threat when it came to these kids, because this relative knew these babies, and could probably take them...what?  Is MISTY going to stop them?  Doubt it.  (I'm trying to put myself in that persons shoes.  Is it working?)  She's going to have to call Ron, but she's nothing in these childrens lives.  Only a sitter at that point.  Let her call Ronald.  These are my family, and I'm taking them over to their grandmas....something along these lines.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1023 on: June 16, 2009, 12:57:43 PM »

You have to remember there is a step grandma that lives just around the corner from Great Grandma Sykes, and she helped raise Crystal.. loves her dearly, so it is not hard to believe that she wouldn't love those babies too...... I do believe its possible that Haleigh called her Momma when she realized she and little ron were alone.  Would we give our grandchildren our phone numbers in case they need to call us?  What about our children, even if they are only 5...  Another thing we must remember,  Haleigh is computer literate.  She uses her grandma's computer all the time.... what if she knows about email.....  Children are bright, and I believe she let someone in the house that she knew and trusted.  Anyone related to ron or misty, who found the children alone would have taken them home to their house, called ron and told him where the children were, and ron would have been waiting for misty when she arrived home...   I think, that there was an alert the children were alone, and immediate action taken, and then this just totally blew up like a bomb..    I believe the entire thing stems from the weekend prior, and then finding out the kids were alone.  Maybe, one of the family actually saw misty out, or leaving the area.... so much is possible, but I believe that's basically what happened. Immediate response for the welfare of the children.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: June 16, 2009, 01:14:03 PM »

Exactly.  So much is possible.  Maybe this person heard about the weekend, decided to go check out the situation, see if all is well at home after her big weekend.  Person arrives, finds kids alone.  Says what the HECK?  Gets Haleigh ready, going to get Jr. because he was asleep, and here comes a car in the driveway.  Gotta go out the back door, don't want to be found out, especially since she wasn't home and do not need a confrontation, has seen all that they needed to see.  Takes Haleigh....calls Ronald and says you know Misty was out..?  Ronald flips...  or maybe doesn't call Ronald.  Maybe says, let's teach these two a lesson.  Or does leave a note.  Whatever.  So Ronalds mad as hell because he knows Misty was gone.  They're not sure what to do except call police, but what will we say??  Not enough time to cook up a good story, because he's not exactly sure if it's a relative or family friend or even Crystal.  Mama Neves is bothering me though.  She seemed to be crying for a month.  Was she really?  Did she just not know what really happened to Haleigh?  Is she standing by Misty because she didn't know Misty was gone when Haleigh was taken?  Or is she standing by Misty because the other side of the family had a hand in this caper?  I'm absolutely positive she doesn't like Crystal.  And I'm absolutely positive she's going to protect Ronald with everything in her being. It's simple and it's emotional.  The whole thing was done, and is being played out on emotions.    Maybe she was scared Ronald and Crystal WOULD get back together.  Think small.  Think simple.  You do this, I'm gonna do this.

WHERE IS LITTLE HALEIGH?????

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: June 16, 2009, 02:08:15 PM »

I think everyone that is related to this family, and ones with close ties should all be forced to take lie detector test...whether they are reliable or not, it would surely show something.
Somebody knows.....and somebody is not talking.  Sad, very sad...Haleigh is still missing because someone is scared, afraid...or just plain mean and evil, how could anyone live with themselves knowing this baby is out there somewhere, alive or not and with hundreds and hundreds of people looking, praying and searching........she deserves to be brought back home, and if someone knows something....they are just as bad as the person that took her if they don't come forward with this information.
We need news....real news .  What a difference in this case and Caylee's, with Casey, they stayed after her,  arrested her on different things and then booked her, news about that case happened every single day, and with Haleigh's case, we are lucky to hear LE once a month.
Frustrated today.....really frustrated.
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1026 on: June 16, 2009, 02:15:07 PM »

Quoted from Thunder Bunny
"Little Lulu?  Why does that person have to KNOW Misty was out of the house?  What IF the person just decided they were going to go on by, maybe planned on taking kids for a while, or just decided to stop by, found children home alone...and what happened just happened?"

Oh...that could have  easily happened...this was just just a theory I've had,  especially if it was cousin Joe, after he and Ron had the fight...maybe he saw his chance to get even with Ron.

Thinking I'll take a walk as well,  my nerves are showing today.   
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: June 16, 2009, 02:24:46 PM »

Just something that popped into my mind....did not realize that there was still room for more info.

Anyhow, not sure where and when, but remember not sure who said it, but that Misty phoned her mother first.  Also, did you notice in the videos, how Misty's mom is telling what took place that evening.  WTH...she wasn't even there.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1028 on: June 16, 2009, 02:41:52 PM »

I'm going to go see if I can find that video Grama.
And Little Lulu, I understand.  Soooo frustrating. 

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: June 16, 2009, 02:59:34 PM »

Found it.  It was an interview by Art Harris
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvswuH4abSo

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1030 on: June 16, 2009, 04:06:12 PM »

This neighbor, Perry Knight that refused LE to search his property.  He would have been able to see quite a bit from his residence.  Wonder why no searching, was he just trying to prove a point...get a search warrant, or did/does he have something to hide???

Some people will go to great lengths just to prove a point.  GET THE WARRANT FIRST.

Does anyone have any info as who at what point and why would LE need or have to get a search warrant.  I thought LE had the upper hand ..... how could this dude refuse them entance to his dwelling and property.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1031 on: June 16, 2009, 04:09:54 PM »

This neighbor, Perry Knight that refused LE to search his property.  He would have been able to see quite a bit from his residence.  Wonder why no searching, was he just trying to prove a point...get a search warrant, or did/does he have something to hide???

Some people will go to great lengths just to prove a point.  GET THE WARRANT FIRST.

Does anyone have any info as who at what point and why would LE need or have to get a search warrant.  I thought LE had the upper hand ..... how could this dude refuse them entance to his dwelling and property.

Yep.. I wondering that tooo.. Does Knight have a family member or relative thats in one the Law Enforcement Departments in Florida?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: June 16, 2009, 04:16:54 PM »

Just Thinking Out Loud...

I would also like to know if Teresa has a boyfriend that she visits quite often maybe stays overnight.. It would really help with the timeline because she flew there pretty fast and considering she also had to get dress and find pictures... I just wonder what time she knew Haleigh went missing.... Let no stone be unturned...

Hmmm I also thought GGranny falls asleep @ the wheel.. Does she drive after 6pm??
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1033 on: June 16, 2009, 04:20:47 PM »

Only the family knows for sure and they aren't talking.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: June 16, 2009, 04:23:46 PM »

"Little Lulu?  Why does that person have to KNOW Misty was out of the house?  What IF the person just decided they were going to go on by, maybe planned on taking kids for a while, or just decided to stop by, found children home alone...and what happened just happened?"

Oh...that could have  easily happened...this was just just a theory I've had,  especially if it was cousin Joe, after he and Ron had the fight...maybe he saw his chance to get even with Ron.

I don't think joe took Haleigh..  In order for him to do that, he would have had to harm her, because he had to return to the house he was staying and then head out the next morning for tenn.  And his mode of transportation is on foot, or cab.  He may have feelings of revenge for ron, but I don't think he would take Haleigh to revenge ron.  I think his abrupt decision to leave the area, was his being in probation violation in Tenn, and if picked up even as a suspect in Florida, he knew not to do anything to attract the attention of the LE.  The boy was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  This boy's criminal activity is not harming people.. It was Armed Robbery..
Also, for misty to be out of the house that night looking for drugs, she had to have transportation.....  to and from..  Ron was at work, and she wouldn't want him to know she was out trying to find drugs and leaving the kids home alone.. So, who would be the most likely charector to get into the van, drive it to the house, pick misty up, and they together go find the drugs.. so in returning, he drops her off... she goes in the front door, he is gone in the van, and Haleigh is missing. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1035 on: June 16, 2009, 04:24:05 PM »

Yep.. That's what I gathered.. A dam shame and evil.. An innocent child missing and mouths are sealed...

Gos Bless Haleigh... an angelic monkey
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: June 16, 2009, 04:26:11 PM »

I would also like to know if Teresa has a boyfriend that she visits quite often maybe stays overnight.. It would really help with the timeline because she flew there pretty fast and considering she also had to get dress and find pictures... I just wonder what time she knew Haleigh went missing.... Let no stone be unturned...

Hmmm I also thought GGranny falls asleep @ the wheel.. Does she drive after 6pm??

I always thought that Teresa was there prior...then left, and made her grand entrance the second time.

Has anyone seen the cellphone pings that I understand are on Art's Site???

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1037 on: June 16, 2009, 04:28:44 PM »

Yep.. That's what I gathered.. A dam shame and evil.. An innocent child missing and mouths are sealed... Is sad and uncomprehensible  their interests are themselves than Haleigh...God Bless Haleigh... an angelic monkey

I had to edit...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1038 on: June 16, 2009, 04:30:10 PM »

I always thought that Teresa was there prior...then left, and made her grand entrance the second time.

Has anyone seen the cellphone pings that I understand are on Art's Site???

ITA.......
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: June 16, 2009, 04:32:42 PM »

I don't think joe took Haleigh..   In order for him to do that, he would have had to harm her, because he had to return to the house he was staying and then head out the next morning for tenn.  And his mode of transportation is on foot, or cab.  He may have feelings of revenge for ron, but I don't think he would take Haleigh to revenge ron.  I think his abrupt decision to leave the area, was his being in probation violation in Tenn, and if picked up even as a suspect in Florida, he knew not to do anything to attract the attention of the LE.  The boy was in the wrong place at the wrong time.  This boy's criminal activity is not harming people.. It was Armed Robbery..
Also, for misty to be out of the house that night looking for drugs, she had to have transportation.....  to and from..  Ron was at work, and she wouldn't want him to know she was out trying to find drugs and leaving the kids home alone.. So, who would be the most likely charector to get into the van, drive it to the house, pick misty up, and they together go find the drugs.. so in returning, he drops her off... she goes in the front door, he is gone in the van, and Haleigh is missing. 

I agree.. Fibsty had the van that day.. How did the van get back to Chelsea's ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.