April 28, 2024, 10:37:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289392 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1060 on: June 16, 2009, 06:41:41 PM »

Video: George and Cindy Anthony on ‘Early Show’ discuss Caylee, Haleigh Cummings’ father

They also spoke about the Haleigh Cummings case and how her father, Ronald “made a mistake” by turning them away. (go figure)

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d16-Video-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-on-Early-Show-discuss-Caylee-Haleigh-Cummings-father

Cindy Anthony: Haleigh's Dad Made a Mistake

http://www.momlogic.com/2009/06/cindy_anthony_haleighs_dad_made_a_mistake.php
Cindy and George are delusional whack jobs that shouldn't even be out in society, let alone be on tv shows.

I agree!!! I about laughed my a$$ off when Cindy said that no one should turn away help in finding a missing child...didn't she tell Leonard Padilla not to search in a pond or somewhere like that? got right in his face about it as I recall...wasn't she refusing help at that time as well?
they are nuts!!! they would be the last people that I would want looking for my missing relative...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1061 on: June 16, 2009, 06:43:06 PM »

To be specific:

She said, “We’re the ones who got national attention for their daughter the first night, because I was on the phone with national media. And that was the day of Caylee’s memorial, February 10. We had just gotten home from her memorial and heard about Haleigh. So we hurried up and made desperate phone calls to people in the national media to say ‘Hey, start covering the story.’ And that was a day I should have been home just worrying about myself.”

Can you believe that woman?!?!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: June 16, 2009, 06:43:09 PM »

Video: George and Cindy Anthony on ‘Early Show’ discuss Caylee, Haleigh Cummings’ father

They also spoke about the Haleigh Cummings case and how her father, Ronald “made a mistake” by turning them away. (go figure)

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d16-Video-George-and-Cindy-Anthony-on-Early-Show-discuss-Caylee-Haleigh-Cummings-father

Oh yes!

Cindy takes credit for the national media coverage of Haleigh's disappearance on the show this morning too!

She makes me sick.

yes...again it was all about Cindy...
the day of the memorial and she should have been focusing on herself, instead, she immediately went to the phones to get people on the Haleigh case...do we have a puke button?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1063 on: June 16, 2009, 06:55:16 PM »

To be specific:

She said, “We’re the ones who got national attention for their daughter the first night, because I was on the phone with national media. And that was the day of Caylee’s memorial, February 10. We had just gotten home from her memorial and heard about Haleigh. So we hurried up and made desperate phone calls to people in the national media to say ‘Hey, start covering the story.’ And that was a day I should have been home just worrying about myself.”

Someday her punishment will come, but I'm getting very impatient. And why bring up Haleigh's case anyway, they should have been talking about their granddaughter, maybe saying nice things about her, what she liked, disliked, what she enjoyed doing. Selfish scum.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: June 16, 2009, 07:04:12 PM »

Oh yes!

Cindy takes credit for the national media coverage of Haleigh's disappearance on the show this morning too!

She makes me sick.

yes...again it was all about Cindy...
the day of the memorial and she should have been focusing on herself, instead, she immediately went to the phones to get people on the Haleigh case...do we have a puke button?

YES Cookie, and that PUKE BUTTON WAS PUSHED BY RON.   

I don't have Ron's exact words...but it was right after the memorial they had, and the Cummings did not attend.

Can someone please post it....cause it is the BEST WORDS OUT OF RON'S MOUTH THAT I HAD EVER HEARD.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1065 on: June 16, 2009, 07:06:56 PM »

To be specific:

Someday her punishment will come, but I'm getting very impatient. And why bring up Haleigh's case anyway, they should have been talking about their granddaughter, maybe saying nice things about her, what she liked, disliked, what she enjoyed doing. Selfish scum.

I think it is coming in a round about way!!!  Don't they have their favorite friends, The  Milstead's living with them.   Need I say MORE~~~

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: June 16, 2009, 07:10:30 PM »

Cindy and George are delusional whack jobs that shouldn't even be out in society, let alone be on tv shows.

I agree!!! I about laughed my a$$ off when Cindy said that no one should turn away help in finding a missing child...didn't she tell Leonard Padilla not to search in a pond or somewhere like that? got right in his face about it as I recall...wasn't she refusing help at that time as well?
they are nuts!!! they would be the last people that I would want looking for my missing relative...

Yes, and not only Leonard Padilla, what about Tim Miller and the Volunteers from Equusearch and the local people...what about LE that she reamed Sgt. Allen's  arse out too..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: June 16, 2009, 07:12:57 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: June 16, 2009, 07:16:44 PM »

The Anthony's loved Caylee too but they are now in full geer to protect their only daughter... My question is why did Teresa lie that Ron picked up Haleigh at the bus stop??

Same reason Ron said that HE DID!!!!!!!!!

It has been noted that the BUS DRIVER....and also Mr. Santos plus his lady friend ALL said that MISTY WAS AT THE BUS STOP, PICKED UP HALEIGH....plus

Was overheard speaking about the bummmmmmm drugs that they had gotten the night before.

They THEN headed in the opposite direction of he MH.

Sykes, Neves HAD THEIR WORDS IN the happenings.  YET NONE OF THEM WERE THERE.

Same as Mrs Croslin telling what happened,while Misty is sitting right next to her.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: June 16, 2009, 07:25:10 PM »

grams...but it was also said somewhere on here in the beginning...that the bus driver said that Ron picked up Haleigh that day! who the hell knows with this bunch what is truth and what is fiction..I will try to find the post/article...

JVM is going to talk about the Caseys and Ron Cummings in a few minutes

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: June 16, 2009, 07:43:53 PM »

grams...but it was also said somewhere on here in the beginning...that the bus driver said that Ron picked up Haleigh that day! who the hell knows with this bunch what is truth and what is fiction..I will try to find the post/article...

JVM is going to talk about the Caseys and Ron Cummings in a few minutes

Amazing how many people took "credit" for picking her up that day:

Nancy Grace: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

sheesh

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: June 16, 2009, 07:45:52 PM »

Beautiful pic Brandi  an angelic monkey   What's really sickening is you have a missing child or a murdered child, and with the three ring circus that seems to be surrounding some of these cases, the child/victim is forgotten. Everyone on these tv shows are to busy talking about everything but the child. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: June 16, 2009, 07:55:17 PM »

I did find this post by OS farther back...but I am still looking for the bus driver one...:

Quote from: Searching on March 05, 2009, 05:31:30 PM
3:45 off bus. RC or Granny get her off bus? Both claim .Rc took child home,checked door left.
4:30 RC's shift starts at work
5:30 A/C guy and T.Croslin Jr and sons visit
7:00 paternal great grandmother, Mrs Sykes visited,children on porch eating dinner ?
10:00 misty claims she went to sleep ?
3:00 Misty wakes up,discovers Haleigh missing,back door propped open.
3:25 RC returns home
3:27 AM 911 call.
3:30 ish, family starts arriving per family statements.

look right monkeys? Can anyone add to it? 

On Misty saying she went to sleep at 10:00.. I never know what time it is when I go to sleep, I know what time I lay down,but not when I go to sleep. Like last night, I could not go to sleep,but know it was 5 am and I was still trying to go to sleep. I know I was up around 10 after 7. so give an hour if she LAID DOWN at 10:00 for her to fall asleep, another hour or so for her to be in a deep sleep,that brings us to about midnight. (if she was indeed there at all) so between 12:00 and 3:00 is where I think we need to work... who was up and around at those hours,any locals see anyone??? we need someone to ask those questions.

We can put in these 2 links

1. Father in video saying he got Haleigh off bus.

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-10/story/putnam_issues_missing_child_alert

The last time Cummings saw Haleigh was when she got off the school bus on Monday and gave him a kiss and a hug, he said.

2. Misty in video about 8pm bedtime

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18700882/index.html

OS

1. Grandmother TN saying she got Haleigh off the school bus

LINK from Nancy Grace Show 2 17 09

(scroll about half way down)
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

(excerpt from transcript)

"GRACE: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop. "

Here is the video of the NG show with TN.  I believe that the transcript is incorrect.  Listen to Ron's mother: "my son picked her up at the bus stop".  JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODCZlzoZwI

RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

Re: Haleigh Marie Cummings #7
« Reply #1044 on: Today at 03:35:24 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: minnie on Today at 03:29:35 PM
Quote from: RiverWalk on Today at 03:19:04 PM
Quote from: no rose colored glasses on Today at 02:36:19 PM
I for one would love to know who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, it's not like that is a hard question. 

Here is the video of the NG show with TN.  I believe that the transcript is incorrect.  Listen to Ron's mother: "my son picked her up at the bus stop".  JMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODCZlzoZwI

You are correct.  I heard it myself on the above link.  But, is that the only time she has said that?

As far as I can find.  Here's the transcript that I believe is incorrect that everyone keeps quoting:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: June 16, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »

Beautiful pic Brandi  an angelic monkey   What's really sickening is you have a missing child or a murdered child, and with the three ring circus that seems to be surrounding some of these cases, the child/victim is forgotten. Everyone on these tv shows are to busy talking about everything but the child. 

Ain't that the truth!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: June 16, 2009, 08:11:10 PM »

Guess the whole darn bunch must be into something. 

That was the newest that I had heard about Santos and the girlfriend.  Think maybe I better let this one die, as too many I did's  in there.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: June 16, 2009, 08:11:39 PM »

I can't figure out why they can't figure out who picked Haleigh up at the bus stop. That isn't a hard question to answer.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: June 16, 2009, 08:15:07 PM »

I can't figure out why they can't figure out who picked Haleigh up at the bus stop. That isn't a hard question to answer.

me too!!! surely the LE knows for sure who did or didn't pick Haleigh up that day! could they please tell us Monkeys who really was there so we can put this big question to bed for God's sake? lol!

maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1077 on: June 16, 2009, 08:29:34 PM »

this is unbelievably frustrating... I thought I understood in the beginning why LE wasn't releasing more info, feeling they were close to a conclusion, but that just isn't the case, and now we hear about evidence that hasn't been processed yet and still LE says we know things we aren't telling, imo, GIVE IT UP LE! let out what you know so maybe something will come of it!!! roundtables are nice but I see no productivity coming from all that talk! If LE would have given regular press releases like they SHOULD have, I honestly believe this case would have moved to conclusion by now. imho, it is not good enough to say we feel she is still alive, it sounds like a cop out as to why they haven't been forth coming enough! UGH I kick myself for following this case since it has kept me awake at night ever since the first day Haleigh went missing!!

and now when I log on I see less and less monkeys here, it's wearing us all thin with nothing new to search upon. How about HH?? has she been around? I had hoped she went back to satsuma before the center closed but never heard anything.

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: June 16, 2009, 08:35:12 PM »

this is unbelievably frustrating... I thought I understood in the beginning why LE wasn't releasing more info, feeling they were close to a conclusion, but that just isn't the case, and now we hear about evidence that hasn't been processed yet and still LE says we know things we aren't telling, imo, GIVE IT UP LE! let out what you know so maybe something will come of it!!! roundtables are nice but I see no productivity coming from all that talk! If LE would have given regular press releases like they SHOULD have, I honestly believe this case would have moved to conclusion by now. imho, it is not good enough to say we feel she is still alive, it sounds like a cop out as to why they haven't been forth coming enough! UGH I kick myself for following this case since it has kept me awake at night ever since the first day Haleigh went missing!!

and now when I log on I see less and less monkeys here, it's wearing us all thin with nothing new to search upon. How about HH?? has she been around? I had hoped she went back to satsuma before the center closed but never heard anything.
It is beyond frustrating, and HH was on yesterday, back several pages.
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1079 on: June 16, 2009, 08:40:08 PM »

The day Fibsty and Ron got married ... Many LE 's and other LE's from other towns were searching for Haleigh that day...about 100 officers from several law enforcement agencies fanned out in the woods located a couple miles from Haleigh's home.

A family member told a television station in Jacksonville, Fla., that the two were going to marry at 4 p.m. Thursday at Dunn's Creek Baptist Church in San Mateao, but the church denies it, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

That picture still haunts me... Was LE they sending a message out that day...

what picture JG? and what message do you think they were sending out?

I think that JG was trying to say was it looks so bad that Ron and Misty were out planning to get married while LE is searching for Haleigh ~ like ron and misty could care less...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.