April 27, 2024, 08:30:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289337 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: June 16, 2009, 08:40:49 PM »

OT For Maureen's question:    Higherhopes ~ Last Active:     Today at 12:03:23 AM

She was posting on Haleigh's thread yesterday afternoon and early evening.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1081 on: June 16, 2009, 08:41:54 PM »

me too!!! surely the LE knows for sure who did or didn't pick Haleigh up that day! could they please tell us Monkeys who really was there so we can put this big question to bed for God's sake? lol!

Hi Cookie,

Captain Dick Schauland did confirm that Ron picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, you, I and many others saw it. But many don't want to believe it. we posted about it right after we saw it on March 3rd.

~~~~~~~~
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4610.1640

Cookie posted:

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #3
« Reply #1656 on: March 03, 2009, 06:28:39 PM »

Capt. on HLN says that no one has been ruled out...also says that Haleigh was seen in the evening by a neighbor...Ron had gotten Haleigh off of the bus...getting tips from psychics....brick that was holding door is still being tested....

OS posted:

Re: Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs old missing in Satsuma, Florida last seen 2/9/09 #3
« Reply #1658 on: March 03, 2009, 06:30:57 PM »

Someone from LE just stated on HLNs that a neighbor saw Haleigh in late evening. Didn't say exactly what time.

Also he said that father got Haleigh off the school bus.

He said NO ONE has been cleared so far.

Anyone else hear this?

OS

~~~~~

I tried to find this online and it is not available, I contacted CNN by email and got this response for anyone interested in getting a copy of the tape.

It was March 3rd during the Mike Gelano show so between 5 and 7.

Thank you for contacting HLN. Please contact Cision Video Monitoring Service at 866-639-5087 for footage of CNN programming. Cision is a company not affiliated with CNN. Transcripts of our shows and news segments are available at no charge on our Web site at www.CNN.com/transcripts.

OS
~~~~~~~

I would think by March 3rd. LE knew who picked Haleigh up from the bus stop.

I have NEVER heard TN say SHE picked Haleigh up from the bus. I have heard TN say "my son picked her up at the bus stop." The NG transcript is wrong, the utube video is online, but now some are saying it's 2 different times. Bull. both are from Feb 17th.

I believe the spokesperson for LE until I hear LE state that the Capt. was wrong March 3rd.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1082 on: June 16, 2009, 08:46:35 PM »

The day Fibsty and Ron got married ... Many LE 's and other LE's from other towns were searching for Haleigh that day...about 100 officers from several law enforcement agencies fanned out in the woods located a couple miles from Haleigh's home.

A family member told a television station in Jacksonville, Fla., that the two were going to marry at 4 p.m. Thursday at Dunn's Creek Baptist Church in San Mateao, but the church denies it, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

That picture still haunts me... Was LE they sending a message out that day...

what picture JG? and what message do you think they were sending out?

The picture of 100 LE's searching for Haleigh off of route 17 while Fibsty and Ron getting married...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: June 16, 2009, 08:47:54 PM »

thank you OS!! I remember that but I could not find it...I did find where you had supplied the link that TN said that Ron picked up Haleigh...did you see that post of yours a few posts up?

thanks again...maybe this will clear this question up...

by the way, nice to see you again!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 16, 2009, 08:48:20 PM »

The day Fibsty and Ron got married ... Many LE 's and other LE's from other towns were searching for Haleigh that day...about 100 officers from several law enforcement agencies fanned out in the woods located a couple miles from Haleigh's home.

A family member told a television station in Jacksonville, Fla., that the two were going to marry at 4 p.m. Thursday at Dunn's Creek Baptist Church in San Mateao, but the church denies it, MyFOXOrlando.com reported.

That picture still haunts me... Was LE they sending a message out that day...

what picture JG? and what message do you think they were sending out?

The picture of 100 LE's searching for Haleigh off of route 17 while Fibsty and Ron getting married...

yes...that was disturbing...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: June 16, 2009, 08:49:18 PM »

Just made this. It's an image of Haleigh on a tractor with two other children. It's very small, so I had to treat it differently, but she looks so happy on this tractor. I cropped the other kids out of the image, since this is about Haleigh, and I didn't want to post someone else's kids on the Internet. I wanted to share it, since I have a feeling some of you all have never seen this picture of her.

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: June 16, 2009, 08:51:18 PM »

darling picture Brandi! had not seen that one before!
xxxxx

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: June 16, 2009, 08:56:35 PM »

darling picture Brandi! had not seen that one before!
xxxxx

I like this pic of Haleigh because she has such a big smile that it  goes right up to her eyes.  She must have been having a really good time.  And Brandi, you framed up up beautifully.  I esp. like the hay/grasses.  It's a nice touch.  Thank you.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1088 on: June 16, 2009, 09:01:04 PM »

thank you OS!! I remember that but I could not find it...I did find where you had supplied the link that TN said that Ron picked up Haleigh...did you see that post of yours a few posts up?

Nice to see you too Cookie,

TY I did see your post.

for future ref. It is in the Timeline thread here.

I am about ready to purchase the dang video and put it on utube myself..I will let you know if I do.

I remember about the bus driver also, just don't know where I heard it, hope you can find it. it sure is needed.

OS

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: June 16, 2009, 09:04:13 PM »

Nice to see you too Cookie,

TY I did see your post.

for future ref. It is in the Timeline thread here.

I am about ready to purchase the dang video and put it on utube myself..I will let you know if I do.

I remember about the bus driver also, just don't know where I heard it, hope you can find it. it sure is needed.

OS

I have tried googling it and I get all kinds of stuff...a lot of posts from SM too!  I won't give up though cause I know that it was said that the bus driver confirmed that ron picked up Haleigh that day...now to find it!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1090 on: June 16, 2009, 09:06:07 PM »

snipped.. i dont know this was snipped but here it is.. A long stack...

Capt. on HLN says that no one has been ruled out...also says that Haleigh was seen in the evening by a neighbor...Ron had gotten Haleigh off of the bus...getting tips from psychics....brick that was holding door is still being tested....

JMO It doesn't say it was confirmed that Haleigh was picked up at the bus stop..
Information since then has come forward..

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: June 16, 2009, 09:11:28 PM »

Throwing this out there.  Found it on SM search using keywords:  art harris picked up at bus stop
I don't know what any of this means, but remember seeing it and so I brought here from earlier postings.   Not sure if this is what you're looking for or if it muddies the water further.  MB

Art Harris Says:
June 11th, 2009 at 9:07 pm

Good grief–You are absolutely right, and we’ve been quoting the transcript.
We owe Teresa Neves an apology for saying she claimed she picked up Haleigh from the bus stop, when what she actually says on the tape is that her son picked Haleigh up.
Ron has also claimed he picked her up and let her drive home on his lap.

more...http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#comment-37324

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: June 16, 2009, 09:12:51 PM »

JMO It doesn't say it was confirmed that Haleigh was picked up at the bus stop..

oh, ok then...what will it take to make you at least consider that this is the truth of what happened at the bus stop? why is it so important to you to dispute this, even though the Police Capt,. said that it was so?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: June 16, 2009, 09:14:49 PM »

Throwing this out there.  Found it on SM search using keywords:  art harris picked up at bus stop
I don't know what any of this means, but remember seeing it and so I brought here from earlier postings.   Not sure if this is what you're looking for or if it muddies the water further.  MB

Art Harris Says:

We owe Teresa Neves an apology for saying she claimed she picked up Haleigh from the bus stop, when what she actually says on the tape is that her son picked Haleigh up.

more...http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#comment-37324

thanks Muffy...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1094 on: June 16, 2009, 09:20:55 PM »

oh, ok then...what will it take to make you at least consider that this is the truth of what happened at the bus stop? why is it so important to you to dispute this, even though the Police Capt,. said that it was so?

Cobra on Simon stated the last 2 interviews that they have 4 witnesses stating after school at the bus stop Fibsty picked up Haleigh in the van.. I thought you stated also that Ron was working that day and night 1 the landscaping job 2. PDM..

Why it is so important if Fibsty had the van to pick up Haleigh with Austin and JR in the van... Who else was in the van.. When did the van return to Chelsea and how..
How did the scracth get on the van... This detail is very important..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: June 16, 2009, 09:24:25 PM »

I don't know what any of this means, but remember seeing it and so I brought here from earlier postings.   Not sure if this is what you're looking for or if it muddies the water further.  MB

Art Harris Says:

I know you are just providing this as information asked for, but again, she told Nancy Grace she did indeed pick her up at the bus stop.

Nancy Grace: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1096 on: June 16, 2009, 09:28:41 PM »

Art Harris Says:

Hi Muffy,

I am the one that posted the info. about the incorrect transcript and the actual utube video of Feb 17th.

I guess AH actually watched the video and saw the transcript is incorrect. He then made that statement back to me.

I am Good grief..and after all this time of trying to set the record straight it was like good grief here we go again.

Just wanted you to know.

OS

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 16, 2009, 09:28:54 PM »

I did not say that Ron was working at landscaping that day....I have no idea how he spent his day..I have seen it posted on here that he worked part time for a landscaping company in addition to his regular job, but you are mistaken to say that I had said that he was doing that on the day Haleigh went missing...

I am done discussing the bus stop issue with you...I am going by what the police have said and if that isn't what you choose to believe then that is up to you...we will have to agree to disagree....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: June 16, 2009, 09:30:45 PM »

I don't know what any of this means, but remember seeing it and so I brought here from earlier postings.   Not sure if this is what you're looking for or if it muddies the water further.  MB

Art Harris Says:

I know you are just providing this as information asked for, but again, she told Nancy Grace she did indeed pick her up at the bus stop.

Nancy Grace: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

Brandi...the transcripts were wrong..if you listen to the video, she says that her son picked up Haleigh...xxx

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1099 on: June 16, 2009, 09:32:40 PM »

Art Harris Says:

Hi Brandi,

Please watch this video and then read the transcript like AH did. It's the same interview, the transcript is wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xODCZlzoZwI

5:29 in the video my son picked her up at the bus stop

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/17/ng.01.html

the video is from the same transcript show Feb 17th.

OS

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.