April 27, 2024, 11:25:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289305 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: June 16, 2009, 09:39:31 PM »

Throwing this out there.  Found it on SM search using keywords:  art harris picked up at bus stop
I don't know what any of this means, but remember seeing it and so I brought here from earlier postings.   Not sure if this is what you're looking for or if it muddies the water further.  MB

Art Harris Says:
June 11th, 2009 at 9:07 pm

Good grief–You are absolutely right, and we’ve been quoting the transcript.
We owe Teresa Neves an apology for saying she claimed she picked up Haleigh from the bus stop, when what she actually says on the tape is that her son picked Haleigh up.
Ron has also claimed he picked her up and let her drive home on his lap.

more...http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#comment-37324

Hi Muffy,

I am the one that posted the info. about the incorrect transcript and the actual utube video of Feb 17th.

I guess AH actually watched the video and saw the transcript is incorrect. He then made that statement back to me.

I am Good grief..and after all this time of trying to set the record straight it was like good grief here we go again.

Just wanted you to know.

OS

Thanks OS and Muffy for clarifying once again that Ron picked up Haleigh from the bus stop and not Teresa Neves.  Transcripts of these shows are often inaccurate.  Nice to actually watch the video to know for sure.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1101 on: June 16, 2009, 09:41:58 PM »

If Ron picked her up at the bus stop, why are people that were at the bus stop saying Misty picked her up. 
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1102 on: June 16, 2009, 09:44:49 PM »

OT For Maureen's question:    Higherhopes ~ Last Active:     Today at 12:03:23 AM

She was posting on Haleigh's thread yesterday afternoon and early evening.
ah thanks I see lots of monkeys in here now... sorry about that, first I go off on a rant and then got called away

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1103 on: June 16, 2009, 09:45:50 PM »

Throwing this out there.  Found it on SM search using keywords:  art harris picked up at bus stop
I don't know what any of this means, but remember seeing it and so I brought here from earlier postings.   Not sure if this is what you're looking for or if it muddies the water further.  MB

Art Harris Says:

We owe Teresa Neves an apology for saying she claimed she picked up Haleigh from the bus stop, when what she actually says on the tape is that her son picked Haleigh up.

more...http://www.artharris.com/2009/06/11/haleigh-exclusive-bloody-hands-timeline-details/#comment-37324

Hi Muffy,

I am the one that posted the info. about the incorrect transcript and the actual utube video of Feb 17th.

I guess AH actually watched the video and saw the transcript is incorrect. He then made that statement back to me.

I am Good grief..and after all this time of trying to set the record straight it was like good grief here we go again.

Just wanted you to know.

OS

Thanks OS and Muffy for clarifying once again that Ron picked up Haleigh from the bus stop and not Teresa Neves.  Transcripts of these shows are often inaccurate.  Nice to actually watch the video to know for sure.

Klaas,

Your welcome

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: June 16, 2009, 09:52:48 PM »

snipped.. i dont know this was snipped but here it is.. A long stack...

Capt. on HLN says that no one has been ruled out...also says that Haleigh was seen in the evening by a neighbor...Ron had gotten Haleigh off of the bus...getting tips from psychics....brick that was holding door is still being tested....

JMO It doesn't say it was confirmed that Haleigh was picked up at the bus stop..
Information since then has come forward..

oh, ok then...what will it take to make you at least consider that this is the truth of what happened at the bus stop? why is it so important to you to dispute this, even though the Police Capt,. said that it was so?

Cobra on Simon stated the last 2 interviews that they have 4 witnesses stating after school at the bus stop Fibsty picked up Haleigh in the van.. I thought you stated also that Ron was working that day and night 1 the landscaping job 2. PDM..

Why it is so important if Fibsty had the van to pick up Haleigh with Austin and JR in the van... Who else was in the van.. When did the van return to Chelsea and how..
How did the scracth get on the van... This detail is very important..
I agree with you jerseygirl! I have said all along that the forensics on that van are important, it should be easy enough to determine what caused the scratch Misty was sooo concerned about on that first day... and debris in the tire treads, this is info, imo, should be public knowledge by now.... if they had found Haleigh I would say keeping all this info close to the vest worked but this far down the road, I think it's time they change tactics!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1105 on: June 16, 2009, 09:57:45 PM »

Interviews with Simon, Cobra Art,,TJ hart... In the interview please listen...
About 4 witnesses that fibsty picked up Haleigh...

5/31 and June 14th

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1106 on: June 16, 2009, 09:57:56 PM »

Art Harris Says:

Hi Muffy,

Just wanted you to know.

OS

yes...sometimes they are wrong...xxx

good nite sweet monkeys! tomorrow is another day ....maybe some new info to discuss? wouldn't that be refreshing? hope that it is good news and that Haleigh is found...bless this little girl...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: June 16, 2009, 09:59:28 PM »

I cant get a few facts straight in  my mind either but I know also that several people have come forward and said that Misty picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.....now when Ron said he did, I dont believe it was to cover anything to do with Haleigh but to cover the fact that Misty wasnt suppose to be driving without a license so just automatically he said he did.........but I also know that the scratches showing up on the van the next morning after Haleigh came up missing is very suspitious to me too, there's a reason they showed up there when they did, there;s a reason Misty had that van to pick the kids up from school and then the next thing we hear is its back with Chelsea and she finds the scratches on it......it all has something to do with what happened in some way......I myself believe it was used to dispose of Haleigh in some way after whatever happened to her happened and then put back at chelsea's to show that Misty didnt have a way to go and make her look more innocent..........I strongly believe Haleigh was no longer in this world by the time the 911 call was made!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1108 on: June 16, 2009, 09:59:38 PM »

If Ron picked her up at the bus stop, why are people that were at the bus stop saying Misty picked her up. 

Hi no rose,

I dont' know, however I did ask AH to speak with the Capt. and Mike Gelanos about the March 3rd show.

I also asked AH when those claiming Misty picked up Haleigh from the bus came forward.

Haven't heard back from him.

I just can't imagine a LE spokesperson would mis speak or mislead the public on national tv, and further it was March 3rd,

surely they knew by then and had spoken with the bus driver.

Surely the "witnesses" didn't wait until after March 3rd to come forward to LE.

I also noted, as well as Cookie, that a neighbor saw Haleigh that evening per the Capt. That to me is very important, more

important than the bus pick up as far as trying to find out what happened to Haleigh imo.

But I do understand the confusion about the bus pick up, with someone now coming forward to AH.

OS

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1109 on: June 16, 2009, 10:02:24 PM »

Good evening!

There is so many people spreading rumors...if we could separate rumor from truth that would be a huge plus
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1110 on: June 16, 2009, 10:08:03 PM »

I cant get a few facts straight in  my mind either but I know also that several people have come forward and said that Misty picked Haleigh up at the bus stop.....now when Ron said he did, I dont believe it was to cover anything to do with Haleigh but to cover the fact that Misty wasnt suppose to be driving without a license so just automatically he said he did.........but I also know that the scratches showing up on the van the next morning after Haleigh came up missing is very suspitious to me too, there's a reason they showed up there when they did, there;s a reason Misty had that van to pick the kids up from school and then the next thing we hear is its back with Chelsea and she finds the scratches on it......it all has something to do with what happened in some way......I myself believe it was used to dispose of Haleigh in some way after whatever happened to her happened and then put back at chelsea's to show that Misty didnt have a way to go and make her look more innocent..........I strongly believe Haleigh was no longer in this world by the time the 911 call was made!
[/quote

I believe Ron said he picked her up to cover for Misty driving without a license too since by that time they had been interviewed several times by LE and were starting to realize how much trouble their illegal activities could get them into aside from the fact Haleigh was gone. In the first few weeks I felt strongly Haleigh was not alive and horrified to think what was happening if she was, but then with LE handling of this case and them first eluding then actually saying they felt she was alive, I followed the trail of someone having removed her from her home, unsure what their reason or intentions were, but now I am back with my original thoughts that she is no longer alive.

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1111 on: June 16, 2009, 10:08:43 PM »

Nite all, see ya later.

OS

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1112 on: June 16, 2009, 10:10:41 PM »

I believe that Haleigh was no longer in this world by the time the 911 call was made, and I believed that from the start.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1113 on: June 16, 2009, 10:11:50 PM »

[/quote

I believe Ron said he picked her up to cover for Misty driving without a license too since by that time they had been interviewed several times by LE and were starting to realize how much trouble their illegal activities could get them into aside from the fact Haleigh was gone. In the first few weeks I felt strongly Haleigh was not alive and horrified to think what was happening if she was, but then with LE handling of this case and them first eluding then actually saying they felt she was alive, I followed the trail of someone having removed her from her home, unsure what their reason or intentions were, but now I am back with my original thoughts that she is no longer alive.
I believe that also, something happened to this baby after Ron went to work and after Grandma came by with the clothes, Misty either got upset with them and did something, had someone over to that house and they bothe did something or someone just showed up and did something, either way, Misty knows and I can hardly wait until they arrest her butt, I just know its coming one day soon.........poor Haleigh, she is out there somewhere waiting to be found!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1114 on: June 16, 2009, 10:20:59 PM »

I believe that Haleigh was no longer in this world by the time the 911 call was made, and I believed that from the start.

Thats what upset me.. No ground searches..  I know Florida has alot of water and wooded areas and it will cost alot of money. But why can't they take an area at a time to search... God Bless Haleigh and bring her home..
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: June 16, 2009, 10:21:35 PM »

Not a part of the Haleigh case but Hispanic and from Crescent City. $200.08 and he is out on bond.

NAZARIO  C  ESPINOZA
CRESCENT CITY ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/16/2009 7:34:50 PM  - Booking#: 09-02484
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 7/13/1971 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
893.135-1b1   COCAINE-TRAFFIC 28 GRAMS LESS THAN 150 KG COCAINE OR MIXTURE   F   F    $0.00    
831.08-   POSSESS COUNTERFEITED 10 OR MORE CERTAIN BILLS NOTES   F   T    $1,504.00    
322.34-2a   NONMOVING TRAFFIC VIOL DRIVE WHILE LIC SUSP 1ST OFF   M   S    $504.00    
                $2,008.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754722&IMG=32939

Heart
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1116 on: June 16, 2009, 10:24:07 PM »

I believe some of the confusion in information we have gotten, such as Haleigh playing in the yard and commotion at that residence around 2am, given by neighbors, was info gathered in the initial investigation but that these people became unsure or unclear as to what they actually saw and heard. It's like Art Harris says over and over, when something is said he and others go about trying to confirm it before they accept it as facts to the case and some people have questioned themselves as what they really observed. In the remarks about Misty picking up Haleigh at the bus stop, those people are unwavering in their statements that they saw Misty in the van.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: June 16, 2009, 10:29:59 PM »

I don't know what any of this means, but remember seeing it and so I brought here from earlier postings.   Not sure if this is what you're looking for or if it muddies the water further.  MB

Art Harris Says:

I know you are just providing this as information asked for, but again, she told Nancy Grace she did indeed pick her up at the bus stop.

Nancy Grace: We know for a fact, Miss Neves, that she was at school the day that she went missing.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am, she was. I picked her up from the bus stop.

Brandi...the transcripts were wrong..if you listen to the video, she says that her son picked up Haleigh...xxx

OHHHH ... so sorry! I didn't realize that. Did not mean to sound like a broken record. LOL

Thanks for setting me straight.

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: June 16, 2009, 10:30:26 PM »

Thats what upset me.. No ground searches..  I know Florida has alot of water and wooded areas and it will cost alot of money. But why can't they take an area at a time to search... God Bless Haleigh and bring her home..

and allow and welcome volunteers to continue the search from early on instead of chasing everyone away and telling us all it's because it's so unsafe to continue... I've often wondered if LE has said they feel Haleigh is still alive to try to trip up somehow, the person they feel is responsible

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1119 on: June 16, 2009, 10:32:31 PM »

I believe some of the confusion in information we have gotten, such as Haleigh playing in the yard and commotion at that residence around 2am, given by neighbors, was info gathered in the initial investigation but that these people became unsure or unclear as to what they actually saw and heard. It's like Art Harris says over and over, when something is said he and others go about trying to confirm it before they accept it as facts to the case and some people have questioned themselves as what they really observed. In the remarks about Misty picking up Haleigh at the bus stop, those people are unwavering in their statements that they saw Misty in the van.
Excactly, and I wish everybody was able to go to that House and see where its located at..........no one just happened to come up there to it, a family member that had never been there before would have a very hard time finding it, and a hard time getting out of the driveway at dark with out doing a 3 point turn to turn around to leave, whatever was done to Haleigh was done right there in that home...IMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.