April 28, 2024, 09:43:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289387 times)
maureen
Scared Monkey

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Mo

« Reply #1120 on: June 16, 2009, 10:35:45 PM »

I believe some of the confusion in information we have gotten, such as Haleigh playing in the yard and commotion at that residence around 2am, given by neighbors, was info gathered in the initial investigation but that these people became unsure or unclear as to what they actually saw and heard. It's like Art Harris says over and over, when something is said he and others go about trying to confirm it before they accept it as facts to the case and some people have questioned themselves as what they really observed. In the remarks about Misty picking up Haleigh at the bus stop, those people are unwavering in their statements that they saw Misty in the van.
Excactly, and I wish everybody was able to go to that House and see where its located at..........no one just happened to come up there to it, a family member that had never been there before would have a very hard time finding it, and a hard time getting out of the driveway at dark with out doing a 3 point turn to turn around to leave, whatever was done to Haleigh was done right there in that home...IMO
and another point, Ronald lived at that residence for only a short period of time, just weeks, it's awfully hard to believe many extended members of the families on both sides even knew where this place is, which has always been one of the factors for me not buying into a family member took her...

"if I had a minute for every hour that I've wasted I'd be rich in time" JJ
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1121 on: June 16, 2009, 10:37:55 PM »

HH have you had any more communication with either KP or Crystal?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: June 16, 2009, 10:40:09 PM »

I believe some of the confusion in information we have gotten, such as Haleigh playing in the yard and commotion at that residence around 2am, given by neighbors, was info gathered in the initial investigation but that these people became unsure or unclear as to what they actually saw and heard. It's like Art Harris says over and over, when something is said he and others go about trying to confirm it before they accept it as facts to the case and some people have questioned themselves as what they really observed. In the remarks about Misty picking up Haleigh at the bus stop, those people are unwavering in their statements that they saw Misty in the van.
Excactly, and I wish everybody was able to go to that House and see where its located at..........no one just happened to come up there to it, a family member that had never been there before would have a very hard time finding it, and a hard time getting out of the driveway at dark with out doing a 3 point turn to turn around to leave, whatever was done to Haleigh was done right there in that home...IMO
and another point, Ronald lived at that residence for only a short period of time, just weeks, it's awfully hard to believe many extended members of the families on both sides even knew where this place is, which has always been one of the factors for me not buying into a family member took her...
Thats true, its just doesnt make sense and the thing about Crystal comeing and taking Haleigh or having someone else do it doesnt jibe either, she had plenty of oportunities to take the kids when she had them and yell kidnapped if thats what she wanted to do, and then she would have had them both........Misty knows what happened!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1123 on: June 16, 2009, 10:40:40 PM »

I have!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1124 on: June 16, 2009, 10:43:57 PM »

I have!
will you share with me?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: June 16, 2009, 10:49:16 PM »

I have!
will you share with me?
I cant really say anything here without ading fuel for some to throw on the fire, I have no proof of anything I might say other than I heard it and that always makes for a upset......if you have a throwaway addy that you would like to post I would be more than happy to shore some insights with you !!!

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1126 on: June 16, 2009, 10:52:17 PM »

I have!
will you share with me?
I cant really say anything here without ading fuel for some to throw on the fire, I have no proof of anything I might say other than I heard it and that always makes for a upset......if you have a throwaway addy that you would like to post I would be more than happy to shore some insights with you !!!
why don't you email me? I'd be very interested and I think you know we have been of the same mind in this case

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1127 on: June 16, 2009, 10:57:02 PM »

I have!
will you share with me?
why don't you email me? I'd be very interested and I think you know we have been of the same mind in this case
I would be glad too........do I have your e-mail addrress..

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1128 on: June 16, 2009, 11:02:40 PM »

I have!
will you share with me?
can you see it in my profile

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1129 on: June 16, 2009, 11:09:23 PM »

I have!
will you share with me?

No its not showing...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: June 16, 2009, 11:17:47 PM »

OT Searching has left a message concerning her son in the prayer thread and in her son's thread in the lounge.  Please, she needs our love, prayers and support.

Prayer thread post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg842984#msg842984

Searching's Son's thread post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4967.msg843073#msg843073

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1131 on: June 16, 2009, 11:17:59 PM »

I have!
will you share with me?

No its not showing...
see if you can see it now

maureen
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1132 on: June 16, 2009, 11:29:33 PM »

OT Searching has left a message concerning her son in the prayer thread and in her son's thread in the lounge.  Please, she needs our love, prayers and support.

Prayer thread post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg842984#msg842984

Searching's Son's thread post: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4967.msg843073#msg843073
thanks for letting us know!

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1133 on: June 16, 2009, 11:58:05 PM »

My dear smart monkeys, I was searching to see if I could find anything on the person that cobra said was rumored to have refused to let LE search his property.  I didn't hear the name that good and think it was either terry or jerry knight, but when doing a search of those living next to the mobile home to try to find this person I came across a wright as living next door via the whitepages and that got me to wondering if it could have been terry wright, thought to be the preacher, that cobra was talking about.  If some smart monkey knows what I'm talking about please fill me in, cuz I'm gettin a little confused here LOL...
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1134 on: June 17, 2009, 12:01:19 AM »

My dear smart monkeys, I was searching to see if I could find anything on the person that cobra said was rumored to have refused to let LE search his property.  I didn't hear the name that good and think it was either terry or jerry knight, but when doing a search of those living next to the mobile home to try to find this person I came across a wright as living next door via the whitepages and that got me to wondering if it could have been terry wright, thought to be the preacher, that cobra was talking about.  If some smart monkey knows what I'm talking about please fill me in, cuz I'm gettin a little confused here LOL...
Try Perry Knight
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: June 17, 2009, 12:03:08 AM »

If you put Perry Knight in the SM search, it shows his addy in posts as 103 Munroe and there seems to be a map.  Hope you find what you need.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 12:08:48 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1136 on: June 17, 2009, 12:27:29 AM »

Thanks lady and muffybee 
There for a minute I was wondering 
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1137 on: June 17, 2009, 01:00:33 AM »

The very big question on Knight...... WHY DID THEY NOT ACQUIRE A SEARCH WARRANT FOR THE PROPERTY AND SEARCH IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!     THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IN A HEARTBEAT.. TELL ME I CAN'T SEARCH ON HIS PROPERTY FOR A MISSING CHILD..  WAKE A JUDGE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO DO THAT, AND IF ONE WOULDN'T ISSUE IT, GO TO THE SUPERIOR COURT JUDGE IN THE COUNTY..

CCBM
Yes I totally agree mlee
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: June 17, 2009, 02:29:19 AM »

The very big question on Knight...... WHY DID THEY NOT ACQUIRE A SEARCH WARRANT FOR THE PROPERTY AND SEARCH IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!     THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IN A HEARTBEAT.. TELL ME I CAN'T SEARCH ON HIS PROPERTY FOR A MISSING CHILD..  WAKE A JUDGE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO DO THAT, AND IF ONE WOULDN'T ISSUE IT, GO TO THE SUPERIOR COURT JUDGE IN THE COUNTY..

CCBM
Yes I totally agree mlee

I am not in the legal profession, but don't they need probable cause that a crime occurred on the property in order to obtain a search warrant?

Sounds like a Fourth Amendment issue to me.

The Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that:
“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”

I agree that any reasonable person would consent to their property being searched in this situation. But I don't think LE can search without their permission and without reasonable cause that a crime has been committed on the property in question.

I could be way off base here, but this is what I believe to be the case at this point.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1139 on: June 17, 2009, 04:53:03 AM »

CCBM
Yes I totally agree mlee

I am not in the legal profession, but don't they need probable cause that a crime occurred on the property in order to obtain a search warrant?

Sounds like a Fourth Amendment issue to me.

The Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that:
“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”

I agree that any reasonable person would consent to their property being searched in this situation. But I don't think LE can search without their permission and without reasonable cause that a crime has been committed on the property in question.

I could be way off base here, but this is what I believe to be the case at this point.

BBM
I hear you brandi and I don't know the law reguarding searches, but in my opinion it would not be unreasonable.  And on another note, I just wanted to tell you all of your Haleigh photos are so beautiful and some even bring tears to my eyes, Thank you for making them.  Monkeys, I feel like photos a an extreamly valueable items, so be sure to take too many of them while you can.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.