April 28, 2024, 10:01:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289388 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1140 on: June 17, 2009, 07:56:00 AM »

Good evening!

There is so many people spreading rumors...if we could separate rumor from truth that would be a huge plus

that is part of the problem...people are starting too many rumors just to get attention and to embellish an already horrible story of a missing child imo...can't understand why anyone would tell porkies on the back of a missing child...all it does is interfere with the investigation...imo

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: June 17, 2009, 08:45:34 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and all Guests!

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: June 17, 2009, 08:52:49 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and all Guests!

Good Morning Heart & All Monkeys.....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: June 17, 2009, 08:56:47 AM »

Good morning my pets!
hope that the world is treating you well!
I know that we say this almost every day, but I hope that today is the day that we hear some news of sweet Haleigh!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: June 17, 2009, 09:01:47 AM »

The very big question on Knight...... WHY DID THEY NOT ACQUIRE A SEARCH WARRANT FOR THE PROPERTY AND SEARCH IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!     THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE IN A HEARTBEAT.. TELL ME I CAN'T SEARCH ON HIS PROPERTY FOR A MISSING CHILD..  WAKE A JUDGE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO DO THAT, AND IF ONE WOULDN'T ISSUE IT, GO TO THE SUPERIOR COURT JUDGE IN THE COUNTY..

CCBM
Yes I totally agree mlee

I am not in the legal profession, but don't they need probable cause that a crime occurred on the property in order to obtain a search warrant?

Sounds like a Fourth Amendment issue to me.

The Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that:
“The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.”

I agree that any reasonable person would consent to their property being searched in this situation. But I don't think LE can search without their permission and without reasonable cause that a crime has been committed on the property in question.

I could be way off base here, but this is what I believe to be the case at this point.

BBM
I hear you brandi and I don't know the law reguarding searches, but in my opinion it would not be unreasonable.  And on another note, I just wanted to tell you all of your Haleigh photos are so beautiful and some even bring tears to my eyes, Thank you for making them.  Monkeys, I feel like photos a an extreamly valueable items, so be sure to take too many of them while you can.

Brandi, consider this visually like the scales of Justice..  Search and Seizure laws are very delicate and have been for the past 35 years.  In this situation, you have a missing child, less than 1 tenth of a mile distance from this residence and area surrounding the residence. You have a very critical time period that you are working on, after 24 hours you ability to locate a living child begins to deteriate.  Your not searching for elements that might be found in or around the residence such as stolen tv's, vehicles, etc. Nor are you searching for illegal drugs.  So, the search warrant would list only, the looking around the property for fresh grave sites, looking into closets, under porches or decks, into deep brush.. Possible wells that might be on the property.  If you found illegal items during your search, you could not act upon those items because of the limitations of the search warrant.  But, the validity of acquiring that warrant is based on welfare of a human being.  The warrant in it's self is not an accusation, that this person may be responsible for taking the child. And the refusal of this person to allow LE to search their property, throws up red flags.  With the question Why.  Why would this person want to refuse to participate in finding a 5 year old child?  What does this person have to hide.  I think in this situation, the Judge who would be requested to issue this warrant would take these factors into consideration.  And I do not feel that acquiring a search warrant would in any manner violate his  4th ammendment constitutional rights.  On this scale of justice, we have two variations of rights,  The victims (Haleigh a 5 year old child) to be found and safely returned home  versus  Knights refusal to allow Le to search his property for this child.   My thoughts, get the warrant,  and if the sob wants to sue me in federal court for acquring a warrant in good faith, then lets go to trial and I will be judged by 12 members of a jury of my peers..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1145 on: June 17, 2009, 10:03:51 AM »

snipped.. i dont know this was snipped but here it is.. A long stack...

Capt. on HLN says that no one has been ruled out...also says that Haleigh was seen in the evening by a neighbor...Ron had gotten Haleigh off of the bus...getting tips from psychics....brick that was holding door is still being tested....

JMO It doesn't say it was confirmed that Haleigh was picked up at the bus stop..
Information since then has come forward..

oh, ok then...what will it take to make you at least consider that this is the truth of what happened at the bus stop? why is it so important to you to dispute this, even though the Police Capt,. said that it was so?

Cobra on Simon stated the last 2 interviews that they have 4 witnesses stating after school at the bus stop Fibsty picked up Haleigh in the van.. I thought you stated also that Ron was working that day and night 1 the landscaping job 2. PDM..

Why it is so important if Fibsty had the van to pick up Haleigh with Austin and JR in the van... Who else was in the van.. When did the van return to Chelsea and how..
How did the scracth get on the van... This detail is very important..

ITA JG~Also, Capt. S. seemed to be intentionally vague IIRC about certain questions during that press conference, remember this line "We know Ron was at work, however we don't know what happened and when", or something really close to that line......it was like a "qualifier" on an alibi.............also LE has been way too tight lipped and I think at this point it has hurt the incestigation. I also believe she is no longer with us and have since day one. I just want justice at this point and am petrified this small town LE isn't cut our to deliver it ......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: June 17, 2009, 10:19:47 AM »

Morning IM....
how is your family coping?  nice to see you back.....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: June 17, 2009, 10:29:40 AM »

Morning IM....

Morning Cookie~just one hour at a time.........it's like I see my body driving, working etc., but my brains are fried and my mind is constantly wandering-I guess it's what I'd describe as "mind numbing", but almost grateful for that.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1148 on: June 17, 2009, 10:37:46 AM »

I have no idea what is happening in this case, all I can hope for is when they finally get around to analyzing the evidence, there will be something that points to the perp, and that person/people will be arrested. And Haleigh is found.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1149 on: June 17, 2009, 10:39:28 AM »

Morning IM....

Morning Cookie~just one hour at a time.........it's like I see my body driving, working etc., but my brains are fried and my mind is constantly wandering-I guess it's what I'd describe as "mind numbing", but almost grateful for that.
  The mind numbing is me most of the time, it's like a mechanism for survival. I'm glad to see you back also  an angelic monkey
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: June 17, 2009, 10:43:07 AM »

Morning IM....

I feel the pain from your post, my heart is with you.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1151 on: June 17, 2009, 11:00:14 AM »

Good morning Monkeys and Guests and Newbies.

((((((Island Monkey)))))))))  a big hug for you.

Red flags about searching his property for sure.  Makes no sense that he would not let them search for a missing little girl if he has no information.  Unless he's got a meth lab cooking or pot growing in the barn.  And then it makes sense. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: June 17, 2009, 11:07:16 AM »

Red flags about searching his property for sure.  Makes no sense that he would not let them search for a missing little girl if he has no information.  Unless he's got a meth lab cooking or pot growing in the barn.  And then it makes sense. 
That could very well be. Also there are people who don't want anybody coming on their property, their rights are being violated, and that could be it as well. Maybe good ole paranoia.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1153 on: June 17, 2009, 11:07:34 AM »

Morning IM....

The mind numbing is me most of the time, it's like a mechanism for survival. I'm glad to see you back also  an angelic monkey

I think you might be right....I just feel like I'm not in my body at all and I am watching myself "go thru the motions", almost like I feel drunk. This would be ok except yesterday I felt so spacey that I almost hid the center divider of 3 mile bridge ( a narrow bridge that goes from P-cola to P-cola Beach), and it's like I was floating. I asked someone who lost a family member last yr if this was how they felt and apparantly it's normal, and his only lasted a few weeks, so I'm praying for better driving skills in that time.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: June 17, 2009, 11:09:19 AM »

Morning IM....

I feel the pain from your post, my heart is with you.

Thanks Mlee~ I appreciate that.

THUNDERBUNNY~Thanks for the Hug, and hugs back!!!!!!!!

[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1155 on: June 17, 2009, 11:16:11 AM »

Actually, after going over his record and his property.. He has signed three deeds of property over to his children in 2005 and 2006.  Two quick deeds and one solid.  Two list his children out of state, whereas the third as co residence's of the property. Two have him listed as a married man, whereas one listed as a single man..  Apparently, Perry has an issue with the drink.
So, one big question.. were they refused by perry at the time he was under the influence of alcohol, if so I think that only would be a premise to work under. Being that under the influence constitues not being within the realm of making legal rational decisions.
And it also leads one to think, that property really - really needed to be searched....

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1156 on: June 17, 2009, 11:18:36 AM »

IM,

I lost my brother to suicide four years ago.  I spent the first two weeks in a complete daze.  I can't tell you about getting to Kansas City, or seeing my family or what happened afterwards.  I remember driving to work to tell them I would be leaving for a week to go the funeral, and that's about it. (Of course, they already knew, because I found out while working, and looking back now, I guess I could have called)  I remember just sitting and not even thinking...it was so surreal.  There is no other word for it.  But I CAN tell you this....the fog will go away, and you WILL wake up and your family and your monkey family WILL be here for you.  Take care of yourself mama.  We care about you.  Be careful.  Let someone else drive for a while, ok?  I think my Travis drove me around for at least a week.
It was nice to have that.  (((you again))) and as many hugs as you need.
Shelley

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: June 17, 2009, 11:18:49 AM »

Morning IM....

I saw your pictures on the other thread...lovely and sad at the same time...
he is a lovely angel....xxxx

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1158 on: June 17, 2009, 11:23:03 AM »

Actually, after going over his record and his property.. He has signed three deeds of property over to his children in 2005 and 2006.  Two quick deeds and one solid.  Two list his children out of state, whereas the third as co residence's of the property. Two have him listed as a married man, whereas one listed as a single man..  Apparently, Perry has an issue with the drink.
So, one big question.. were they refused by perry at the time he was under the influence of alcohol, if so I think that only would be a premise to work under. Being that under the influence constitues not being within the realm of making legal rational decisions.
And it also leads one to think, that property really - really needed to be searched....

LETS GO MLEE!!!!!  I'm ready to go search the dang property myself.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1159 on: June 17, 2009, 11:51:05 AM »

LETS GO MLEE!!!!!  I'm ready to go search the dang property myself.

Me too..  pulled it up on a map, seems covered in trees, so the visual is not good......

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.