April 27, 2024, 11:44:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289306 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1200 on: June 18, 2009, 08:49:18 AM »

O/T

Father, stepmother sentenced in child abuse case

http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/06/17/news/community/doc4a3935d6aefd6128473252.txt

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1201 on: June 18, 2009, 08:52:04 AM »

Ever since I have at the paper site, it appeared never updated daily.  My take was that possibly it was only a weekly newspaper.  I just checked again, and there is nothing to say that they have shut down.

I read on another forum that the NSF check was for $2.00 to do with a fee for something for Crystal.( this maybe due to the following sentence)

However, there was a post saying that KP's email address had been hacked, debit card stollen, so an investigation is ongoing with this.   Some of the posts on WS, were not actually Kim's. 

Cookie ....just want to clarify....I said..SOME..  of the posts on WS were not actually Kim's.  I don't know what /who she was posting UNDER.  Just that there were some comments made and apparently IT WASN'T HER THAT SAID IT.

gotcha...my hunch though is that NONE of the posts over there were KP's...jmo....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1202 on: June 18, 2009, 08:54:53 AM »

these parents deserve more than a year in jail if you ask me...how can people be so mean to a child?

so, is this the newspaper that you were checking on? then it didn't close down?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: June 18, 2009, 09:25:23 AM »

these parents deserve more than a year in jail if you ask me...how can people be so mean to a child?

so, is this the newspaper that you were checking on? then it didn't close down?

No this is a different newspaper, its the Baker County Standard.  I was looking for the Baker County Press.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1204 on: June 18, 2009, 09:27:06 AM »

thanks Heart...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1205 on: June 18, 2009, 09:28:01 AM »

Possession – Cocaine and Marijuana with Intent to Sell

On June 12, Bradley Hall was assisted by the Baker County Sheriff’s Office in retrieving his 2001 Ford F250 truck that he said was being held without his permission.

Hall told police he had tried for two months to contact Jeremy Bruce Griffis, 28, about returning the vehicle.

According to reports, Hall found the truck at Griffis’ workplace on Kinghorn Road. Hall told police, when he finally got into his truck, he found a bag of marijuana seeds, a bag of cocaine, a set of scales and several plastic bags.

According to reports, a witness present confirmed the contraband was found in the truck.

Police took the drugs into evidence. The investigation is ongoing.

http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/06/17/news/community/doc4a3935680b7c7711787645.txt

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1206 on: June 18, 2009, 09:34:04 AM »

Good Morning, first I heard that Kim was supposedly posting on WS 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: June 18, 2009, 09:36:21 AM »

On June 12, Bradley Hall was assisted by the Baker County Sheriff’s Office in retrieving his 2001 Ford F250 truck that he said was being held without his permission.

Hall told police he had tried for two months to contact Jeremy Bruce Griffis, 28, about returning the vehicle.

According to reports, Hall found the truck at Griffis’ workplace on Kinghorn Road. Hall told police, when he finally got into his truck, he found a bag of marijuana seeds, a bag of cocaine, a set of scales and several plastic bags.

According to reports, a witness present confirmed the contraband was found in the truck.

http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/06/17/news/community/doc4a3935680b7c7711787645.txt

any relation to Marie ?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: June 18, 2009, 10:08:46 AM »

any relation to Marie ?

I guess the next step, would be to determine how many children Bruce Graffis has...

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1209 on: June 18, 2009, 10:22:42 AM »

any relation to Marie ?
Could possibly be.

Their is a Bruce Griffis listed at the Mud Lake Rd address and
Jeremy Griffis    Glen St Mary    FL    27     View Details

http://www.whitepages.com/search/FindPerson?extra_listing=mixed&form_mode=opt_b&post_back=1&firstname_begins_with=1&firstname=jeremy&name=griffis&street=&city_zip=&state_id=FL&localtime=survey

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1210 on: June 18, 2009, 10:35:03 AM »

any relation to Marie ?

I guess the next step, would be to determine how many children Bruce Graffis has...

The only business that I ran across on Kinghorn Road is Kinghorn Chicken Farm and seven individuals residence listings with the last name of Kinghorn and living at 2 addresses on Kinghorn Road.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: June 18, 2009, 11:16:06 AM »

Who really knows?? I have read over there and they speculate that this one is Kim as I do not know by a name and what they say that anyone can ACTUALLY CONFIRM OR KNOW..who is behind the screen name.

Just the same they were saying that Teresa Neves was a poster over there.  Even gave the name...started with a F.....(no not the bad word)..anyhow went on to say that this poster for sure was Teresa and that they were PM'ing other posters, etc..yadda yadda.

Well, I looked up the member list and that particular poster DID NOT HAVE ONE POST on the forum...besides inorder to do a PM, you had to have so many posts.

So, whether KP was actually posting, anyone's guess at this point. 

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1212 on: June 18, 2009, 11:53:44 AM »

Who really knows?? I have read over there and they speculate that this one is Kim as I do not know by a name and what they say that anyone can ACTUALLY CONFIRM OR KNOW..who is behind the screen name.

Just the same they were saying that Teresa Neves was a poster over there.  Even gave the name...started with a F.....(no not the bad word)..anyhow went on to say that this poster for sure was Teresa and that they were PM'ing other posters, etc..yadda yadda.

Well, I looked up the member list and that particular poster DID NOT HAVE ONE POST on the forum...besides inorder to do a PM, you had to have so many posts.

I know for a fact that Kim was posting on Websleugh
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1213 on: June 18, 2009, 12:12:39 PM »

I know for a fact that Kim was posting on Websleugh

bl you know this for a fact how.  Please provide example.  What is/was her screen name please? TIA!

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1214 on: June 18, 2009, 12:57:55 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1215 on: June 18, 2009, 01:03:03 PM »

Ever since I have at the paper site, it appeared never updated daily.  My take was that possibly it was only a weekly newspaper.  I just checked again, and there is nothing to say that they have shut down.

I read on another forum that the NSF check was for $2.00 to do with a fee for something for Crystal.( this maybe due to the following sentence)

However, there was a post saying that KP's email address had been hacked, debit card stollen, so an investigation is ongoing with this.   Some of the posts on WS, were not actually Kim's. 

Cookie ....just want to clarify....I said..SOME..  of the posts on WS were not actually Kim's.  I don't know what /who she was posting UNDER.  Just that there were some comments made and apparently IT WASN'T HER THAT SAID IT.

gotcha...my hunch though is that NONE of the posts over there were KP's...jmo....

Are all of them were. Kind of like CA never sent the e-mails to SK?

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: June 18, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »

OR all of them were. Kind of like CA never sent the e-mails to SK?
Self edit to fix my mistake.

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1217 on: June 18, 2009, 01:13:07 PM »

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=566&Itemid=86

Thursday, 07 May 2009
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT, eighth judicial circuit, IN AND FOR BAKER COUNTY, FLORIDA
CASE NO.: 02-2009-0071-ca

In re: gene Harvey, as
    TAX COLLECTOR OF
    BAKER COUNTY, FLORIDA
______________________________/

NOTICE OF ACTION

TO: Delinquent Taxpayer Receiving This Notice

YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that a Petition for Validation of Tax Warrant issued for unpaid 2007, Baker County Personal Property Taxes has been filed by Gene Harvey, Baker County Tax Collector, in which you are named as a party for nonpayment of 2007 Personal Property Taxes as assessed against you. Upon ratification and confirmation of the petition by the Court, the Tax Collector shall be authorized to issue a tax warrant against you, and levy upon, seize and sell so much of your personal property as necessary to satisfy the delinquent taxes, plus costs, interest, attorney’s fees, and other charges.
YOU WILL BE DISMISSED AS A PARTY TO THIS ACTION WITHOUT ANY COURT APPEARANCE BY YOU IF YOU PAY SAID DELINQUENT TAXES OWED BY YOU AND COSTS TO THE TAX COLLECTOR AT: 32 North 5th St., MACCLENNY, FLORIDA 32063, PRIOR TO THE FINAL HEARING SCHEDULED IN THIS MATTER.
You are further notified that a Final Hearing will be held in this matter on the 26th day of May, 2009, at the Baker County Courthouse in Macclenny, Baker County, Florida, at 10:40 a.m. before the Honorable Phyllis M. Rosier, Circuit Judge, at which time you or your attorney may present your objections, if any, to issuance of the Tax Warrant against you. The amount of the assessment or amount of taxes levied have been paid or not.
A copy of the Petition filed herein may be obtained at the office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court in Macclenny, Baker County, Florida, upon request.
WITNESS my hand and seal of this court on this 9th day of April, 2009.

LIST OF DEFENDANTS
1. 07-5001805
    FIBERSTEAM CARPET CLEANING
    6166 Adams Rd.
    Macclenny, FL 32063
2. 07-5002280
    BRUCE GRIFFIS
    12222 Mud Lake Rd.
    Glen St. Mary, FL 32040

3. 07-5003285
    MACCLENNY LIQUORS, INC.
    303 Macclenny Ave.
    Macclenny, FL 32063
4. 07-5003298
    MACCLENNY PEDIATRICS
    28 Macclenny Ave. W.
    Macclenny, FL 32063
5. 07-5003670
    NORRIS WOODWORKS, INC.
    10499 Mud Lake Rd.
    Glen St. Mary, FL 32040
6. 07-5005499
    PATRICIA D. GRAY REALTY
    1171 South 6th St.
    Macclenny, Fl 32063
7. 07-5006477
    NORRIS FARMS, INC.
    10499 Mud Lake Rd.
    Glen St. Mary, FL 32040
8. 07-5006665
    CREEKSIDE FARMS, INC.
    P.O. Box 1218
    Macclenny, FL 32063
9. 07-5007458
    CYPRESS  BAY BUILDERS, INC.
    5803 JB Hines Rd.
    Macclenny, FL 32063
10. 07-5007493
    RIVER ROAD ENTERPRISES, INC.
    4221 Deerfield Circle
    Jacksonville, FL 32234   
AL FRASER
As CLERK OF THE COURT
BY: JAMIE CREWS
Deputy Clerk

Invitation for BIDS (IFB)    E-mail
Written by Notice   
Thursday, 07 May 2009
NOTICE
Invitation for BIDS (IFB)
Bid #09-03
Landfill Gas Collection System Maintenance Services

New River Solid Waste Association (NRSWA) is extending an Invitation for Bid for maintenance services for the landfill gas collection system at New River Regional Landfill (NRRL). The work generally consists providing timely landfill gas collection and control (LFGCC) system repairs and maintenance at the NRRL for a 17-month period with an additional two one-year extension options to renew the agreement under the same terms and conditions. These services may include: troubleshooting system malfunctions; providing emergency response for unscheduled events that cause the LFGCC system to shutdown; performing non-routine system repairs along with LFG well and collection pipe replacement, construction and realignment. These situations may be the result of condensate blockages, equipment malfunction, air infiltration into the system, or changes to the operations sequence plan. The landfill gas system operates under a Title V permit, which will require that the system not be shut down for more than five days; therefore timely response to a system malfunction is imperative.
NRSWA is located 2.5 miles north of Raiford, Florida on State Road 121 in Union County, Florida.  Bid packages and information can be picked up at the New River Regional Landfill located at 24276 NE 157th Street, Raiford, FL  32083.  All bids must be submitted on the Bid Form provided.  Completed bids are to be mailed to the New River Solid Waste Association, P.O. Box 647, Raiford, Florida 32083-0647 or delivered to the NRSWA Administration Office.  After the IFB opening, the bids will be examined for completeness and preserved in the custody of the Executive Director.  New River Solid Waste Association reserves the right to reject any or all bids or a portion thereof for any reason. Any bids received after the specified time and date will not be considered.  For additional information contact NRSWA at 386-431-1000.  The DEADLINE for submittal in response to the above IFB is Tuesday, May 12, 2009, at 3:00 p.m.

More...

* PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
    * Notice to Bid
    * Notice of Creditors

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1218 on: June 18, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »

Has the http://bakercountypress.com gone bye-bye?  No updates since last Thursday 6/11.  Anyone know?
I am guessing this is a weekly paper, publishing on Thursdays.

Quoting myself to add more info: (I guessed right! )

Baker County Press is a newspaper in MacClenny, Florida, USA covering local news, sports, business, jobs, and community events.

The newspaper is published once a week on Thursday.

The Baker County Press covers local news and events in Baker County.

Circulation: 5,500 copies

This newspaper is owned by Jim McGauley.
http://www.mondotimes.com/1/world/us/9/5271/15931

Today is Thursday Wink

~Brandi

Did you notice that on June 4, 2009 in the Baker county press that a Jessica prevatt co wrote an article?

Good catch JNGA!

Jessica is the advertising/production dept. director. No idea if she is related to NayNay or not. You could email her and ask. Wink

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_peoplebook&Itemid=28&func=fullview&staffid=2&search=LOWER%28name%29+LIKE+%27%25%27&previous_field=name&previous_term=&search_status=%25&search_category=%25&sort_field=&sort_order=

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: June 18, 2009, 01:16:29 PM »

OR all of them were. Kind of like CA never sent the e-mails to SK?
Self edit to fix my mistake.

Good Afternoon, Searching ~ 

O/T a bit here, as don't usually see you too much here.  How is your son doing???  Hope to hear a good response from you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.