April 27, 2024, 06:21:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289335 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: June 18, 2009, 01:37:49 PM »

morning all..

so, is the newspaper closed down or not?

what a surprise that it wasn't KP on WS......duh.....

Today is Thursday the 18th,  so we will keep an eye out to see if there is a publication for today. So far I do not see one yet.

I emailed Jessica and here is her reply to my email posted below:

The front page new is usually up by late afternoon.

Jessica Prevatt
advertising@bakercountypress.com

The Baker County Press
PO Box 598
Macclenny, FL 32063

904-259-2400 ext. 28

On Jun 18, 2009, at 1:16 PM, Karla wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I understand the Baker County Press is published weekly, on Thursdays.
>
> Can you tell me what time of the day it is usually posted online on Thursdays please?
>
> Thank you,
> Karla

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1221 on: June 18, 2009, 01:39:30 PM »

Ever since I have at the paper site, it appeared never updated daily.  My take was that possibly it was only a weekly newspaper.  I just checked again, and there is nothing to say that they have shut down.

I read on another forum that the NSF check was for $2.00 to do with a fee for something for Crystal.( this maybe due to the following sentence)

However, there was a post saying that KP's email address had been hacked, debit card stollen, so an investigation is ongoing with this.   Some of the posts on WS, were not actually Kim's. 

Cookie ....just want to clarify....I said..SOME..  of the posts on WS were not actually Kim's.  I don't know what /who she was posting UNDER.  Just that there were some comments made and apparently IT WASN'T HER THAT SAID IT.

gotcha...my hunch though is that NONE of the posts over there were KP's...jmo....

OR all of them were. Kind of like CA never sent the e-mails to SK?
Self edit to fix my mistake.

Good Afternoon, Searching ~ 

O/T a bit here, as don't usually see you too much here.  How is your son doing???  Hope to hear a good response from you.

Hi Gramma, thanks for asking. He still is not urinating and is pale,but his wife said he has to get her car and boat before he can pay for the doc. I  told him I would pay for the doc and he said no. It is sad. It is breaking my heart having to watch and not having any control.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: June 18, 2009, 01:47:52 PM »

morning all..

Today is Thursday the 18th,  so we will keep an eye out to see if there is a publication for today. So far I do not see one yet.

Jessica Prevatt

The Baker County Press
PO Box 598
Macclenny, FL 32063

904-259-2400 ext. 28

> Hi,
>
>
> Can you tell me what time of the day it is usually posted online on Thursdays please?
>
> Thank you,
> Karla

Thank you very much Brandi!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: June 18, 2009, 01:49:41 PM »

Ever since I have at the paper site, it appeared never updated daily.  My take was that possibly it was only a weekly newspaper.  I just checked again, and there is nothing to say that they have shut down.

I read on another forum that the NSF check was for $2.00 to do with a fee for something for Crystal.( this maybe due to the following sentence)

However, there was a post saying that KP's email address had been hacked, debit card stollen, so an investigation is ongoing with this.   Some of the posts on WS, were not actually Kim's. 

Cookie ....just want to clarify....I said..SOME..  of the posts on WS were not actually Kim's.  I don't know what /who she was posting UNDER.  Just that there were some comments made and apparently IT WASN'T HER THAT SAID IT.

gotcha...my hunch though is that NONE of the posts over there were KP's...jmo....

O/T a bit here, as don't usually see you too much here.  How is your son doing???  Hope to hear a good response from you.

Hi Gramma, thanks for asking. He still is not urinating and is pale,but his wife said he has to get her car and boat before he can pay for the doc. I  told him I would pay for the doc and he said no. It is sad. It is breaking my heart having to watch and not having any control.

How sad Searching!  You and your son are in my prayers.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1224 on: June 18, 2009, 02:06:29 PM »

How sad Searching!  You and your son are in my prayers.

The longer the wait..may not be good. Can you call someone for info???

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: June 18, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »

it was her alright
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: June 18, 2009, 02:13:14 PM »

I have and because he is an adult, My hands are tied. He loves his wife and would give his life for the selfish twit.

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: June 18, 2009, 02:15:49 PM »

Sad so sorry about your son
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: June 18, 2009, 02:17:12 PM »

Sad so sorry about your son

Thank you truth. The support of my monkey family does give strength and comfort.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1229 on: June 18, 2009, 02:18:00 PM »

I have and because he is an adult, My hands are tied. He loves his wife and would give his life for the selfish twit.
My thoughts and prayers are with your son and you  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: June 18, 2009, 02:19:29 PM »

it was her alright
Since I've read almost everything over there in the rumors thread, which is now closed again, which poster was she? And how do you know it was her?
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: June 18, 2009, 02:20:26 PM »

Thank you NRCG and all monkeys.

truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1232 on: June 18, 2009, 02:22:30 PM »

Since I've read almost everything over there in the rumors thread, which is now closed again, which poster was she? And how do you know it was her?
she posted as Jerico, the posts are there
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1233 on: June 18, 2009, 02:25:17 PM »

Sorry O/T
Searching, can you not just call, make an appointment and pay for it and then tell son to be there...and that's it done?  Can't see that anyone would have very much to say about THAT. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: June 18, 2009, 02:26:48 PM »

Thanks 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: June 18, 2009, 02:53:14 PM »

Possession – Cocaine and Marijuana with Intent to Sell

On June 12, Bradley Hall was assisted by the Baker County Sheriff’s Office in retrieving his 2001 Ford F250 truck that he said was being held without his permission.

Hall told police he had tried for two months to contact Jeremy Bruce Griffis, 28, about returning the vehicle.

According to reports, Hall found the truck at Griffis’ workplace on Kinghorn Road. Hall told police, when he finally got into his truck, he found a bag of marijuana seeds, a bag of cocaine, a set of scales and several plastic bags.

According to reports, a witness present confirmed the contraband was found in the truck.

Police took the drugs into evidence. The investigation is ongoing.

http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/06/17/news/community/doc4a3935680b7c7711787645.txt

any relation to Marie ?

I guess the next step, would be to determine how many children Bruce Graffis has...

The only business that I ran across on Kinghorn Road is Kinghorn Chicken Farm and seven individuals residence listings with the last name of Kinghorn and living at 2 addresses on Kinghorn Road.

You are a great sleuth, Heart!

I just got email from a trusted reader here that states Jeremy Bruce Griffis IS the brother of Chad Griffis and son of Bruce Griffis.

They also stated that the Kinghorns own several chicken houses, raise purebred beef, and have hayfields. The reader did not know if they cut their own hay or if they hire it out, but added that Bruce Griffis cuts hay for hire.

And I think you asked about Jessica Prevatt of the Baker County Press ... apparently Jessica Prevatt at the BC Press is married to a Prevatt. There is a pioneer family in Baker County named Prevatt. Reid Stafford was one of the old timers. (This is Jessica's husbands family.)

Thanks to the reader who emailed me this information that I can share with you all!

~Brandi

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1236 on: June 18, 2009, 02:56:50 PM »

The Baker County Press online newspaper has published its July 18, 2009 edition.

http://www.bakercountypress.com/

(I have not read it yet, but wanted to let you know it is online now.)

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: June 18, 2009, 03:23:45 PM »

Searching...sorry for O/T again...but even ALL adults do not know everything.  This is a serious problem with the kidneys.  Lack of urinating can be a sign of kidney failure.  HE MUST GET MEDICAL ATTENTION RIGHT AWAY.  EM. ROOM....

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: June 18, 2009, 03:46:19 PM »

morning all..

Jessica Prevatt

The Baker County Press
PO Box 598
Macclenny, FL 32063

904-259-2400 ext. 28

> Hi,
>
>
>
> Thank you,
> Karla

Here is this weeks edition.  Thanks for your help. Also in the article below notice the name of Crews, there is a family connection with the Lauramores, Sheffields, iirc.

County limits sex offenders      
Written by Joel Addington   
Thursday, 18 June 2009
reporter@bakercountypress.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it

About four months ago convicted sex offender Allen Bennett was set to be released from prison. This troubled County Commissioner Michael Crews because Mr. Bennett’s female victim, still under 12 years old, lives across the street from the man’s former home in Sanderson.

“He was going to come back and live at his home,” said Mr. Crews. “She’s going to be waiting for the bus while he’s on the porch in the morning drinking coffee.”

Mr. Crews feared that facing her molester, day after day, would re-victimize the girl. He hoped to find a way to stop that from happening.

“I’ve always been real sensitive toward victims that are minors or children, especially with sexual molestation,” said Mr. Crews, the father of two daughters and one son. “I don’t think the laws are restrictive enough.”

more....http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2303&Itemid=1

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1239 on: June 18, 2009, 04:13:51 PM »

Have heard that too, also she goes by Marla on Simon and Jen's or did before they banned her.  A poster on Arts last night  a houseMD  seemed to know a great deal of personal info on Kim..  Far more than the average person..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.