April 27, 2024, 03:56:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289322 times)
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1240 on: June 18, 2009, 04:19:44 PM »

Sad so sorry about your son

Thank you truth. The support of my monkey family does give strength and comfort.
Prayers being sent for your son
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1241 on: June 18, 2009, 04:25:26 PM »

Possession – Cocaine and Marijuana with Intent to Sell

On June 12, Bradley Hall was assisted by the Baker County Sheriff’s Office in retrieving his 2001 Ford F250 truck that he said was being held without his permission.

Hall told police he had tried for two months to contact Jeremy Bruce Griffis, 28, about returning the vehicle.

According to reports, Hall found the truck at Griffis’ workplace on Kinghorn Road. Hall told police, when he finally got into his truck, he found a bag of marijuana seeds, a bag of cocaine, a set of scales and several plastic bags.

According to reports, a witness present confirmed the contraband was found in the truck.

Police took the drugs into evidence. The investigation is ongoing.

http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/06/17/news/community/doc4a3935680b7c7711787645.txt

any relation to Marie ?

I guess the next step, would be to determine how many children Bruce Graffis has...

The only business that I ran across on Kinghorn Road is Kinghorn Chicken Farm and seven individuals residence listings with the last name of Kinghorn and living at 2 addresses on Kinghorn Road.

You are a great sleuth, Heart!

I just got email from a trusted reader here that states Jeremy Bruce Griffis IS the brother of Chad Griffis and son of Bruce Griffis.

They also stated that the Kinghorns own several chicken houses, raise purebred beef, and have hayfields. The reader did not know if they cut their own hay or if they hire it out, but added that Bruce Griffis cuts hay for hire.

And I think you asked about Jessica Prevatt of the Baker County Press ... apparently Jessica Prevatt at the BC Press is married to a Prevatt. There is a pioneer family in Baker County named Prevatt. Reid Stafford was one of the old timers. (This is Jessica's husbands family.)

Thanks to the reader who emailed me this information that I can share with you all!

~Brandi

Thank you Brandi and thanks to the reader 
Great info
The Prevatts are also related to the Griffis

Children of Evelyn Griffis and Johnnie Prevatt are:
37 i. Living6 Prevatt.
38 ii. Living Prevatt.

http://abrokenlimb.blogstream.com/v1/pid/94899.html

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1242 on: June 18, 2009, 05:58:31 PM »

morning all..

so, is the newspaper closed down or not?

what a surprise that it wasn't KP on WS......duh.....
just catching up here but if i understand you correctly (based just on this quote) then people finally figured out that Jerico wasn't KP... hhhhmmmm shocker.... if it was her that is extremely unprofessional and I might not put it past her but who knows... the jerico character on WS was always questionable to me
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: June 18, 2009, 05:59:49 PM »

Ever since I have at the paper site, it appeared never updated daily.  My take was that possibly it was only a weekly newspaper.  I just checked again, and there is nothing to say that they have shut down.

I read on another forum that the NSF check was for $2.00 to do with a fee for something for Crystal.( this maybe due to the following sentence)

However, there was a post saying that KP's email address had been hacked, debit card stollen, so an investigation is ongoing with this.   Some of the posts on WS, were not actually Kim's. 

Cookie ....just want to clarify....I said..SOME..  of the posts on WS were not actually Kim's.  I don't know what /who she was posting UNDER.  Just that there were some comments made and apparently IT WASN'T HER THAT SAID IT.

she was supposedly the poster named jerico ... at least it was accepted by all ws posters that jerico was kp
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1244 on: June 18, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »

Possession – Cocaine and Marijuana with Intent to Sell

On June 12, Bradley Hall was assisted by the Baker County Sheriff’s Office in retrieving his 2001 Ford F250 truck that he said was being held without his permission.

Hall told police he had tried for two months to contact Jeremy Bruce Griffis, 28, about returning the vehicle.

According to reports, Hall found the truck at Griffis’ workplace on Kinghorn Road. Hall told police, when he finally got into his truck, he found a bag of marijuana seeds, a bag of cocaine, a set of scales and several plastic bags.

According to reports, a witness present confirmed the contraband was found in the truck.

Police took the drugs into evidence. The investigation is ongoing.

http://www.bcstandard.com/articles/2009/06/17/news/community/doc4a3935680b7c7711787645.txt

don't know if this is the situation but a lot of crackheads/cokeheads that are other wise functional people in society often trade the use of their vehicles to their dealers in leiu of payments for drugs... then they usually have a problem getting the cars back and it's not like you can explain very easily why you let  a dealer borrow your car and he is not returning it
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1245 on: June 18, 2009, 06:06:01 PM »

Good Morning, first I heard that Kim was supposedly posting on WS 

I knew right along and it always struck me as strange if true... she (jerico) mostly only posted in the rumor (parking lot) area which has recently been clossed indefinitely due to too much arguing/name calling
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1246 on: June 18, 2009, 06:14:53 PM »

Who really knows?? I have read over there and they speculate that this one is Kim as I do not know by a name and what they say that anyone can ACTUALLY CONFIRM OR KNOW..who is behind the screen name.

Just the same they were saying that Teresa Neves was a poster over there.  Even gave the name...started with a F.....(no not the bad word)..anyhow went on to say that this poster for sure was Teresa and that they were PM'ing other posters, etc..yadda yadda.

Well, I looked up the member list and that particular poster DID NOT HAVE ONE POST on the forum...besides inorder to do a PM, you had to have so many posts.

So, whether KP was actually posting, anyone's guess at this point. 
can you tell me who the "f" named poster was.... there was a time where i said to myself i guarantee this person is teresa but now i can't remember who it was that i thought that about
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1247 on: June 18, 2009, 06:17:40 PM »

Who really knows?? I have read over there and they speculate that this one is Kim as I do not know by a name and what they say that anyone can ACTUALLY CONFIRM OR KNOW..who is behind the screen name.

Just the same they were saying that Teresa Neves was a poster over there.  Even gave the name...started with a F.....(no not the bad word)..anyhow went on to say that this poster for sure was Teresa and that they were PM'ing other posters, etc..yadda yadda.

Well, I looked up the member list and that particular poster DID NOT HAVE ONE POST on the forum...besides inorder to do a PM, you had to have so many posts.

can you tell me who the "f" named poster was.... there was a time where i said to myself i guarantee this person is teresa but now i can't remember who it was that i thought that about

Penny...it was a strange faky name...can't remember it off hand...

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: June 18, 2009, 06:45:33 PM »

Penny...it was a strange faky name...can't remember it off hand...
well jerico is no longer a member .... i was about to show you her posts in the parking lot where in the beginning she acted like a regular person and then out of no where but not recently she was supossedly kp.... also the other person with th e"f" name was it "fallen angel" because that is who i think i suspected as teresa and they are still a member but have erased all their posts.... also it should be noted that there was a lot of postings re the blogger that blogged about anna nicole smith's mother who was sued by the mother for defermation in her blogs... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/06/01/lyndal-harrington-blogger_n_209740.html
i can't totally remember who posted it but they did it repeatedly and it was addressed that that case should be taken as a warning by tricia one of the mods there (i tried to find the posts but they are also missing and i think they were from fallen angel).... could the cummings be antagonizing a civil suite since fallen angel ( who i think was tn) was quite the antagonizer and ron supporter... kind of like thye would open the can of worms and then jump back in later and claim everyone was bashing ron and the cummings?
this is just my opinion and if i am mistaken "my apologies"... i have my suspicions that fallen angel might even be amongst us here
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1249 on: June 18, 2009, 06:49:40 PM »

I have and because he is an adult, My hands are tied. He loves his wife and would give his life for the selfish twit.
My thoughts and prayers are with your son and you  an angelic monkey

Thank you NRCG and all monkeys.
what operation does he need?
what is his diagnosis?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1250 on: June 18, 2009, 06:56:01 PM »

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=566&Itemid=86

Thursday, 07 May 2009
IN THE CIRCUIT COURT, eighth judicial circuit, IN AND FOR BAKER COUNTY, FLORIDA
CASE NO.: 02-2009-0071-ca

In re: gene Harvey, as
    TAX COLLECTOR OF
    BAKER COUNTY, FLORIDA
______________________________/

NOTICE OF ACTION

TO: Delinquent Taxpayer Receiving This Notice

YOU ARE HEREBY NOTIFIED that a Petition for Validation of Tax Warrant issued for unpaid 2007, Baker County Personal Property Taxes has been filed by Gene Harvey, Baker County Tax Collector, in which you are named as a party for nonpayment of 2007 Personal Property Taxes as assessed against you. Upon ratification and confirmation of the petition by the Court, the Tax Collector shall be authorized to issue a tax warrant against you, and levy upon, seize and sell so much of your personal property as necessary to satisfy the delinquent taxes, plus costs, interest, attorney’s fees, and other charges.
YOU WILL BE DISMISSED AS A PARTY TO THIS ACTION WITHOUT ANY COURT APPEARANCE BY YOU IF YOU PAY SAID DELINQUENT TAXES OWED BY YOU AND COSTS TO THE TAX COLLECTOR AT: 32 North 5th St., MACCLENNY, FLORIDA 32063, PRIOR TO THE FINAL HEARING SCHEDULED IN THIS MATTER.
You are further notified that a Final Hearing will be held in this matter on the 26th day of May, 2009, at the Baker County Courthouse in Macclenny, Baker County, Florida, at 10:40 a.m. before the Honorable Phyllis M. Rosier, Circuit Judge, at which time you or your attorney may present your objections, if any, to issuance of the Tax Warrant against you. The amount of the assessment or amount of taxes levied have been paid or not.
A copy of the Petition filed herein may be obtained at the office of the Clerk of the Circuit Court in Macclenny, Baker County, Florida, upon request.
WITNESS my hand and seal of this court on this 9th day of April, 2009.

LIST OF DEFENDANTS
1. 07-5001805
    FIBERSTEAM CARPET CLEANING
    6166 Adams Rd.
    Macclenny, FL 32063
2. 07-5002280
    BRUCE GRIFFIS
    12222 Mud Lake Rd.
    Glen St. Mary, FL 32040

3. 07-5003285
    MACCLENNY LIQUORS, INC.
    303 Macclenny Ave.
    Macclenny, FL 32063
4. 07-5003298
    MACCLENNY PEDIATRICS
    28 Macclenny Ave. W.
    Macclenny, FL 32063
5. 07-5003670
    NORRIS WOODWORKS, INC.
    10499 Mud Lake Rd.
    Glen St. Mary, FL 32040
6. 07-5005499
    PATRICIA D. GRAY REALTY
    1171 South 6th St.
    Macclenny, Fl 32063
7. 07-5006477
    NORRIS FARMS, INC.
    10499 Mud Lake Rd.
    Glen St. Mary, FL 32040
8. 07-5006665
    CREEKSIDE FARMS, INC.
    P.O. Box 1218
    Macclenny, FL 32063
9. 07-5007458
    CYPRESS  BAY BUILDERS, INC.
    5803 JB Hines Rd.
    Macclenny, FL 32063
10. 07-5007493
    RIVER ROAD ENTERPRISES, INC.
    4221 Deerfield Circle
    Jacksonville, FL 32234   
AL FRASER
As CLERK OF THE COURT
BY: JAMIE CREWS
Deputy Clerk

Invitation for BIDS (IFB)    E-mail
Written by Notice   
Thursday, 07 May 2009
NOTICE
Invitation for BIDS (IFB)
Bid #09-03
Landfill Gas Collection System Maintenance Services

New River Solid Waste Association (NRSWA) is extending an Invitation for Bid for maintenance services for the landfill gas collection system at New River Regional Landfill (NRRL). The work generally consists providing timely landfill gas collection and control (LFGCC) system repairs and maintenance at the NRRL for a 17-month period with an additional two one-year extension options to renew the agreement under the same terms and conditions. These services may include: troubleshooting system malfunctions; providing emergency response for unscheduled events that cause the LFGCC system to shutdown; performing non-routine system repairs along with LFG well and collection pipe replacement, construction and realignment. These situations may be the result of condensate blockages, equipment malfunction, air infiltration into the system, or changes to the operations sequence plan. The landfill gas system operates under a Title V permit, which will require that the system not be shut down for more than five days; therefore timely response to a system malfunction is imperative.
NRSWA is located 2.5 miles north of Raiford, Florida on State Road 121 in Union County, Florida.  Bid packages and information can be picked up at the New River Regional Landfill located at 24276 NE 157th Street, Raiford, FL  32083.  All bids must be submitted on the Bid Form provided.  Completed bids are to be mailed to the New River Solid Waste Association, P.O. Box 647, Raiford, Florida 32083-0647 or delivered to the NRSWA Administration Office.  After the IFB opening, the bids will be examined for completeness and preserved in the custody of the Executive Director.  New River Solid Waste Association reserves the right to reject any or all bids or a portion thereof for any reason. Any bids received after the specified time and date will not be considered.  For additional information contact NRSWA at 386-431-1000.  The DEADLINE for submittal in response to the above IFB is Tuesday, May 12, 2009, at 3:00 p.m.

More...

* PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
    * Notice to Bid
    * Notice of Creditors
this is white page com listing for bruce... it also lists other household members... there is a marie and a JR listed....
my question is...
 is it possible that bruce is actually named jeremy bruce G hence making him the senior and the son a jr.
we've seen this before with misty's bro tommy who is actually hank thomas jr. but goes by his middle name instead?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: June 18, 2009, 07:16:28 PM »

well it seems like everytime i post here all the other posters disappear  .. no one is here right now so i am leaving  be back later
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1252 on: June 18, 2009, 07:16:55 PM »

I have and because he is an adult, My hands are tied. He loves his wife and would give his life for the selfish twit.
My thoughts and prayers are with your son and you  an angelic monkey

Thank you NRCG and all monkeys.
what operation does he need?
what is his diagnosis?

Hi Penny, his information is in a thread the monkeys made for him. Trying to keep the OT down in here. His thread is in the monkey lounge
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4967.0

Thank you.

Smile

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: June 18, 2009, 07:40:23 PM »

this is white page com listing for bruce... it also lists other household members... there is a marie and a JR listed....
my question is...
 is it possible that bruce is actually named jeremy bruce G hence making him the senior and the son a jr.
we've seen this before with misty's bro tommy who is actually hank thomas jr. but goes by his middle name instead?

I believe his name is Bruce A. Griffis.

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1254 on: June 18, 2009, 07:44:48 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
I am worried that there is not new news in this case and Sandra's case. I believe because in both cases the police failed to protected the 2 little angels....so sad,,,,
And what about the killer/daddy/husband that killed his wife and 2 little boys...in this case no news....
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1255 on: June 18, 2009, 07:52:06 PM »

Hello Monkeys,
I am worried that there is not new news in this case and Sandra's case. I believe because in both cases the police failed to protected the 2 little angels....so sad,,,,
And what about the killer/daddy/husband that killed his wife and 2 little boys...in this case no news....

Hi Celcilita. Yes, this, as many others, are very frustrating, sad cases.

I still keep hope alive for Haleigh though.

Wish we had news.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1256 on: June 18, 2009, 08:11:28 PM »

The name that I picked up from "topix' was...Flowanda.  But there are still NO posts by this person. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: June 18, 2009, 08:15:11 PM »

The name that I picked up from "topix' was...Flowanda.  But there are still NO posts by this person. 

Color me confused, but why are we concerned about these posters?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1258 on: June 18, 2009, 08:22:40 PM »

Louisiana cop employee charged with child porn

Virginia social worker fired in slaying

Florida paramedic arrested for having child porn at work

Michigan bus driver pleads guilty to molesting special needs student

http://localgovwatch.blogspot.com/

Heart
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1259 on: June 18, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »

Color me confused, but why are we concerned about these posters?

I don't know really,
 but I was intrigued because it makes you wonder about the posters who start a "fire" on a topic and what their true motivations are...
if it is true that kp was a poster on any site and admitted as much I find it very interesting as to what type of a professional attorney she is...
and if it is true that she was jerico as it is widely accepted at WS then i find it curious to say the least as to why she has canceled membership and thus all her posts... also intriguing was how she spoke of herself in the third person in the beginning really talking up what a great persone she was and such before she admitted being kp (allegedly)...
all of this has really nothing to do with finding haleigh but it gives you a perspective into who the "adults" in this case are IMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.