April 27, 2024, 01:40:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289314 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1260 on: June 18, 2009, 08:51:12 PM »

From everything I have read about on news sites and what I have seen of Kim Picazio, I have never respected her.

In fact, there are very few people I have "gotten to know" in this case that I hold any respect for.

Unfortunately.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1261 on: June 18, 2009, 08:52:19 PM »

Good Morning, first I heard that Kim was supposedly posting on WS 

Who really knows?? I have read over there and they speculate that this one is Kim as I do not know by a name and what they say that anyone can ACTUALLY CONFIRM OR KNOW..who is behind the screen name.

Just the same they were saying that Teresa Neves was a poster over there.  Even gave the name...started with a F.....(no not the bad word)..anyhow went on to say that this poster for sure was Teresa and that they were PM'ing other posters, etc..yadda yadda.

Well, I looked up the member list and that particular poster DID NOT HAVE ONE POST on the forum...besides inorder to do a PM, you had to have so many posts.

So, whether KP was actually posting, anyone's guess at this point. 
can you tell me who the "f" named poster was.... there was a time where i said to myself i guarantee this person is teresa but now i can't remember who it was that i thought that about

The name that I picked up from "topix' was...Flowanda.  But there are still NO posts by this person. 

that does not necessarily mean that there were never any posts... if you delete all your posts it sows as 0 posts... as was the case with fallen angel...  i do remember seeing a post by flowanda.. the name stuck out to me because (and this has nothing to do with anything) but it was around the time i saw a pic of crystal with her aunt with the black hair... she was real "southern lady" looking to me and i remember thinking flo wanda must be some one named wanda from florida and in my head i pictured her to look like one of the lady's from "designing women" that show from the 80's/90's with delta burke...
now that i have given you all a look into my crazy mind LOL what I am trying to say is I do remember seeing a post from flowanda at some point although i have no clue what it was about
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1262 on: June 18, 2009, 09:15:25 PM »

From everything I have read about on news sites and what I have seen of Kim Picazio, I have never respected her.

In fact, there are very few people I have "gotten to know" in this case that I hold any respect for.

Unfortunately.

I agree....sad but true...

Truth Seeker
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1263 on: June 18, 2009, 10:33:12 PM »

Good Morning, first I heard that Kim was supposedly posting on WS 

Who really knows?? I have read over there and they speculate that this one is Kim as I do not know by a name and what they say that anyone can ACTUALLY CONFIRM OR KNOW..who is behind the screen name.

Just the same they were saying that Teresa Neves was a poster over there.  Even gave the name...started with a F.....(no not the bad word)..anyhow went on to say that this poster for sure was Teresa and that they were PM'ing other posters, etc..yadda yadda.

Well, I looked up the member list and that particular poster DID NOT HAVE ONE POST on the forum...besides inorder to do a PM, you had to have so many posts.

So, whether KP was actually posting, anyone's guess at this point. 
can you tell me who the "f" named poster was.... there was a time where i said to myself i guarantee this person is teresa but now i can't remember who it was that i thought that about

The name that I picked up from "topix' was...Flowanda.  But there are still NO posts by this person. 

that does not necessarily mean that there were never any posts... if you delete all your posts it sows as 0 posts... as was the case with fallen angel...  i do remember seeing a post by flowanda.. the name stuck out to me because (and this has nothing to do with anything) but it was around the time i saw a pic of crystal with her aunt with the black hair... she was real "southern lady" looking to me and i remember thinking flo wanda must be some one named wanda from florida and in my head i pictured her to look like one of the lady's from "designing women" that show from the 80's/90's with delta burke...
now that i have given you all a look into my crazy mind LOL what I am trying to say is I do remember seeing a post from flowanda at some point although i have no clue what it was about

WS is so heavily monitored and censored anymore that I have stopped going there.  I check in about once a week, but it has really gone downhill compared to what it was a few years ago.  If you are not a regular poster there, they ignore whatever you have to say.  Sadly, if I were to say that I would be banned from ever posting there again.  I miss what it use to be. (I have been a member since way back when....).  I will keep my membership in hopes that it will change, but it doesn't look too hopeful anymore. 
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1264 on: June 18, 2009, 11:37:31 PM »

WS is so heavily monitored and censored anymore that I have stopped going there.  I check in about once a week, but it has really gone downhill compared to what it was a few years ago.  If you are not a regular poster there, they ignore whatever you have to say.  Sadly, if I were to say that I would be banned from ever posting there again.  I miss what it use to be. (I have been a member since way back when....).  I will keep my membership in hopes that it will change, but it doesn't look too hopeful anymore. 

I was actually thinking about trying to become a member there soley because I'm interested in the Benjaman Kyle thread, but I don't know yet.  I don't think I'd get in on any of the Haleigh threads over there.  But I hear that it's pretty hard to get in and I don't really have time for that.  My email is a yahoo email and I hear that you can't use those.  It's just that when I read that Benjaman Kyle thread, I'd like to be able to comment.    If I ever do sign up over there my user name will be the same as it always is.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1265 on: June 18, 2009, 11:40:25 PM »

I was actually thinking about trying to become a member there soley because I'm interested in the Benjaman Kyle thread, but I don't know yet.  I don't think I'd get in on any of the Haleigh threads over there.  But I hear that it's pretty hard to get in and I don't really have time for that.  My email is a yahoo email and I hear that you can't use those.  It's just that when I read that Benjaman Kyle thread, I'd like to be able to comment.    If I ever do sign up over there my user name will be the same as it always is.

Is there not a thread here for Benjami??

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1266 on: June 18, 2009, 11:50:30 PM »

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php

County Increases Sex Offenders Boundary to 2500ft.

At the bottom of the article, there is a clickable map showing the sex offenders in that area, which covers Crystals Home as well.

monkeymike
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1267 on: June 19, 2009, 01:42:03 AM »

Grandma, hey that's my name in real life. A new poster may recieve PM's from members at that place. I read it there as some newbies complained about having to reach so many posts before sending Pm's, and others said they couldn't send pm's as newbies but had rec'd pm's. Hmmm....nite Monkey friends.
NcNana8
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1268 on: June 19, 2009, 01:46:21 AM »

Someone here, one of the Monkey's has a (...........) who knows that misty was out that night.. Don't have a name, wish I did.. apparently, the person is too afraid to go to LE to confirm, but it was stated, they knew this for a fact and they know misty.

And it has been an issue here on SM as well as ws and topix and Arts for sometime, that she was out of the house that night..  we also know that joe was out and about that night.. putting the two together is not difficult, and the object was drugs.  Now, does anyone know, if that weapon was ever recovered by LE, or did ron get it out of the ditch.  If he did?  how did he know it was there?  thats an added thought..

an angelic monkey Mlee you might be thinking about me stating that a girl who works with my foster daughter in Palatka told her from the very start that Misty was out getting cocaine that night. I do not know the girls name unfortunately, my girl is in the process of moving back to NC next week and hopefully when she's here and feels safe she will give up the girls name. In the mean time I have told Art where she works and asked him to see what he can dig up. I wish I could be of more help but my f.daughter seems to be really afraid to talk while she is still living there. I am hoping when she moves back here next week I can get the name out of her. I will let you all know as soon as I hear anything! HAGN, I wish I could get on more, have been sharing computer with grandkids since schools out but hubby is getting me new laptop so by Monday I should be able to converse with all you nice Monkeys..Take care!
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1269 on: June 19, 2009, 02:46:39 AM »

Someone here, one of the Monkey's has a (...........) who knows that misty was out that night.. Don't have a name, wish I did.. apparently, the person is too afraid to go to LE to confirm, but it was stated, they knew this for a fact and they know misty.

And it has been an issue here on SM as well as ws and topix and Arts for sometime, that she was out of the house that night..  we also know that joe was out and about that night.. putting the two together is not difficult, and the object was drugs.  Now, does anyone know, if that weapon was ever recovered by LE, or did ron get it out of the ditch.  If he did?  how did he know it was there?  thats an added thought..

BBM

I'm not sure, but according to a video of TJ Hart interviewing Cobra, Ron got a new gun and according to TJ it was one that could shoot straight   
CarolynV
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1270 on: June 19, 2009, 04:40:06 AM »

Hi everyone.  I have been here since day 1 and I am as frustrated as all of you.

There is a new missing girl.  Her babysitter has a fishy tale to tell also, about how she "lost" the little girl that was in her care.  The difference is, she was held almost immediately as a person of interest.  Why, oh why, didn't they take Misty in to see what would happen and who would come forward?

In case you're interested the child's name is Jada Justice and I hope she is found safe and sound and SOON!
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1271 on: June 19, 2009, 05:36:49 AM »

I have looked but I haven't been able to find one yet.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1272 on: June 19, 2009, 07:36:42 AM »

How about starting one???

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1273 on: June 19, 2009, 07:40:16 AM »

an angelic monkey Mlee you might be thinking about me stating that a girl who works with my foster daughter in Palatka told her from the very start that Misty was out getting cocaine that night. I do not know the girls name unfortunately, my girl is in the process of moving back to NC next week and hopefully when she's here and feels safe she will give up the girls name. In the mean time I have told Art where she works and asked him to see what he can dig up. I wish I could be of more help but my f.daughter seems to be really afraid to talk while she is still living there. I am hoping when she moves back here next week I can get the name out of her. I will let you all know as soon as I hear anything! HAGN, I wish I could get on more, have been sharing computer with grandkids since schools out but hubby is getting me new laptop so by Monday I should be able to converse with all you nice Monkeys..Take care!

Happy to hear that Art was notified about this.  Thank you...and we will keep our fingers crossed that the name will surface and soon. 

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1274 on: June 19, 2009, 07:45:56 AM »

How about starting one???

That is a great Idea, but to tell you the truth I spend so much time on the Haleigh threads I don't really have much more time for anything besides my family(hubby and two little girls)  Benjaman is already found, but just needs to find out who he is, when Haleigh Desparatly needs to be found.  The WS forum for him already has Soooo much info already and has a member that is in personal contact with him.  I could start one for him, but don't have too much time to work on it.  What section should it go under?  Maybe missing found safe?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1275 on: June 19, 2009, 08:13:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!

Haleysnana, if your foster daughter is afraid of repercussions for sharing the info that she has with Art (I don't understand why she and her co-worker has not shared with LE, if they have not already),  don't you find it somewhat risky posting this info here perhaps jeopardizing both your foster daughter and her co-worker?

Heart
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1276 on: June 19, 2009, 08:27:00 AM »

I have and because he is an adult, My hands are tied. He loves his wife and would give his life for the selfish twit.

My prayers for you and your son, I hope he is better soon. No matter how old they are, they're still your child! 

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1277 on: June 19, 2009, 08:45:02 AM »

Unfortunately.

Me, too, Brandi!!
Btw, I love the pictures of Haleigh, you do a wonderful job!! The last one, a few pages back, was so sweet!
I pray to God that she is found soon!!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1278 on: June 19, 2009, 08:45:19 AM »

Good Morning  Monkeys!

Have been looking around, no news....none at all.  I am still waiting on the 'fireworks'. 
I have come to the conclusion that the FBI is not on this case...if they are it's only from a distance or just at the beginning or this case would not be standing still and still it is.
Since I am off today....am planning on sending out a few emails with questions...honestly, what is going on down there?

Praying TODAY will be the day Haleigh is found.
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1279 on: June 19, 2009, 09:00:37 AM »

Here is a link to the Florida State Attorney's Office,where you can leave your comments.

http://myfloridalegal.com/contact.nsf/contact?Open&Section=Attorney_General
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.