April 28, 2024, 12:24:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289349 times)
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1300 on: June 19, 2009, 01:14:17 PM »

Sexual predator absconds from Ware County
He had been living in Waycross; conviction was in Florida.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-06-19/story/sexual_predator_absconds_from_ware_county

PAUL  ROBERT  HICKOK
Satsuma ,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/4/2007 8:14:28 PM  - Booking#: 200700002610
Release Date & Time: 9/12/2007 11:38:50 AM
DOB: 8/25/1980 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06    VOP-CRIMINAL MISCHIEF    M   1    $0.00    9/12/2007 11:36:25 AM
948.06    FAILURE TO PROPERLY REGISTER AS SEX OFFENDER    F   3    $0.00    9/12/2007 11:38:35 AM
941.02   OUT-OF-STATE-FUG   N   N    $0.00    9/12/2007 11:34:50 AM
                $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=739045&IMG=29623

Hats off to PCSO for this arrest. 

He had returned to Putnam county as he still has relatives here, and was found in the 100 block of Islander Rd., Sasuma...unaware if this was a relative or not.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1301 on: June 19, 2009, 01:37:51 PM »

Hello Monkeys,  was reading over at Arts and something is hinky about the fact that Ronald says he punched the door at the mobile home and that is the reason his hands were all scraped up in the videos, just weird to me, I dont think the wall was the only thing he punched IMO.....
  Also he has confirmed that Crystal is the only one that shows up at LE on a regular basis to ask about the invetigation and see if they have any news for her about Haleigh..................Ronald never has, not even with his lawyer.......something aint right about that either......IMO...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1302 on: June 19, 2009, 01:41:24 PM »

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-06-19/story/sexual_predator_absconds_from_ware_county

PAUL  ROBERT  HICKOK
Satsuma ,  FL
948.06    FAILURE TO PROPERLY REGISTER AS SEX OFFENDER    F   3    $0.00    9/12/2007 11:38:35 AM
                $0.00    

He had returned to Putnam county as he still has relatives here, and was found in the 100 block of Islander Rd., Sasuma...unaware if this was a relative or not.

Absconded sexual predator from Waycross caught in Putnam County

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-06-19/story/absconded_sexual_predator_from_waycross_caught_in_putnam_county

I wonder if this is the first time that he has done this.

Heart
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: June 19, 2009, 01:54:15 PM »

PAUL  ROBERT  HICKOK
Satsuma ,  FL
                $0.00    

Absconded sexual predator from Waycross caught in Putnam County

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-06-19/story/absconded_sexual_predator_from_waycross_caught_in_putnam_county

I wonder if this is the first time that he has done this.

Have to pull up the criminal background on him.  He had a monitoring device...so would have been alerted if unable to find him.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1304 on: June 19, 2009, 02:20:48 PM »

My thoughts on this case... And it all leads back to Ron and Misty

1.  The delayed 911 Call.. Alibies set in motion- Implying how , where and a him 
2. The inconsistancies.. If your telling the truth it doesn't change
3. The timeline- Was  GGranny at the home that night and what time- I thought GGranny used to fall asleep at the wheel..
4. The interviews with Today show, Greta and NG- I don't know- eye opener- stories change on each interview
5. The quickie Marriage- Ron married Misty after knowing she was a 23 day bender and was the LAST to see Haleigh.. To keep her close.. Don't buy it.
6. How fast Mother Teresa arrived- Was Teresa their earlier and made it look like she just arrived..
7. The washing  and cleaning  that evening- Blankets.. If your so tired ..
8. The scratched van- How did the van get back to Chelsea's home
9. Misty picking Haleigh up at the Bus Stop- Ron stated he did
10. The praising of Misty
11. The school absentee report
12. Not knowing what Haleigh was wearing .. Musicial beds..
13. Bloody Knuckles
14. The piece of wall taken from the home by the water heater- Why wasn't the piping and inside of the washer taken and dryer vents.. A matter of fact why wasn't the washer and dryer , Haleigh bed taken for evidence and be tested..
15. Door finally retreived
16. Why did Ron and Misty not go back into the home after it was release. Were they afraid it was bugged
17. Was Ron an informant and LE walking on egg shells with this case?
18. To many revolving doors for these drug users- Are their some dirty LE receiving kick-backs
19. Why is DS not in jail- What was the judge thinking...

These issues and more have lead me to my conclusion.. JMO

This case will not go away or be forgotten...

Where Is Haleigh... an angelic monkey

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1305 on: June 19, 2009, 02:24:54 PM »

1.  The delayed 911 Call.. Alibies set in motion- Implying how , where and a him 
3. The timeline- Was  GGranny at the home that night and what time- I thought GGranny used to fall asleep at the wheel..
4. The interviews with Today show, Greta and NG- I don't know- eye opener- stories change on each interview
5. The quickie Marriage- Ron married Misty after knowing she was a 23 day bender and was the LAST to see Haleigh.. To keep her close.. Don't buy it.
6. How fast Mother Teresa arrived- Was Teresa their earlier and made it look like she just arrived..
13. Bloody Knuckles
14. The piece of wall taken from the home by the water heater- Why wasn't the piping and inside of the washer taken and dryer vents.. A matter of fact why wasn't the washer and dryer , Haleigh bed taken for evidence and be tested..
16. Why did Ron and Misty not go back into the home after it was release. Were they afraid it was bugged
18. To many revolving doors for these drug users- Are their some dirty LE receiving kick-backs

edit
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: June 19, 2009, 02:25:48 PM »

13. Bloody Knuckles

Excellent list Jerseygirl....I have one comment...

I think GrGranny did fall asleep at the wheel...and this visiting was her dream.....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: June 19, 2009, 02:30:34 PM »

13. Bloody Knuckles

Excellent list Jerseygirl....I have one comment...

I think GrGranny did fall asleep at the wheel...and this visiting was her dream.....

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1308 on: June 19, 2009, 03:33:05 PM »

Just my thought....Ron and Misty got into a brawl after her 3 day binge....Haleigh stepped between the two and got hurt  maybe died later in her sleep....now both Ron and Misty would be responsible if this is what happened so that would be the reason for them sticking together like thieves.jmo

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1309 on: June 19, 2009, 03:45:45 PM »

Like I'm not goofy enough right now, I see this:

Art Harris Says:
June 19th, 2009 at 1:50 am
seeker:

that monday, it was Misty…sources close to the official investigation shake their heads over Ron’s assertions, as if his claim he picked up Haleigh and she drove home spin can trump eye witnesses who corraborate each other that Misty picked up the kids.

THIS BOTHERS ME SO MUCH>>>>>>>>>>>Why are RC and TN lying??????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: June 19, 2009, 03:54:19 PM »

Good Morning  Monkeys!

Have been looking around, no news....none at all.  I am still waiting on the 'fireworks'. 
I have come to the conclusion that the FBI is not on this case...if they are it's only from a distance or just at the beginning or this case would not be standing still and still it is.
Since I am off today....am planning on sending out a few emails with questions...honestly, what is going on down there?

Praying TODAY will be the day Haleigh is found.

BBM

Cobra said on simons last show that they were not, because they didn't think she was taken out of state.
Well, if true that is a very telling statement 
It's true...I just got an email from someone I contacted earlier and he said...the FBI is not involved because (quote from email)
"Where is the FBI?—They are only called in when there is evidence a crime/kidnapping has crossed state lines"
Very Telling Indeed!

I can't find an email addy for the Sheriff's office there, would one of you Monkey's have it??  I am on a roll today.....Smile

OK, will someone please explain to me...why the FBI was involved in the Caylee Anthony case??

They became involved  quite early in the case, and there WAS NO PROOF THAT CAYLEE WAS TAKEN BEYOND STATE LINE.

There was also another case of a child that was found dead in a dumpster, unknown for 5 yrs.  The FBI was also involved in this case as this was the state of Texas.

Guess I am disputing their response......

just guessing but maybe because casey claimed that zanny could be in pr ny and various other locations
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1311 on: June 19, 2009, 03:54:44 PM »

Art Harris Says:
seeker:

that monday, it was Misty…sources close to the official investigation shake their heads over Ron’s assertions, as if his claim he picked up Haleigh and she drove home spin can trump eye witnesses who corraborate each other that Misty picked up the kids.

[/quote
hi island...you have been on my mind and in my prayers.

I  was thinking just this week, what a bond TN and Ron have I can not get the image of that tattoo of Teresa over his heart out of my mind. I think Ron would tell Teresa everything he knows and I also think it will be the emotional break down for TN .

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1312 on: June 19, 2009, 03:56:14 PM »

According to this site...the FBI are involved.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/feb/27/americas-most-wanted-profile-missing-putnam-girl/

TBO.com

Published: February 27, 2009

Related Links

Trash Bin Search Yields No Clues To Missing Girl

Haleigh Cummings
A missing 5-year-old girl from Putnam County will be featured on Saturday's episode of "America's Most Wanted," officials said.

Haleigh Cummings was reported missing from her father's Satsuma mobile home Feb. 10. There is a $25,500 reward offered for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of whoever snatched the child. The FBI, Florida Department of Law Enforcement and Putnam County detectives are working various tips.

"America's Most Wanted" will feature Haleigh and three other missing children during the show, which airs at 9 p.m. Saturday on Fox

it could be said that this says a lot since john walsh did not want to do the anthony case since he did not believe it was an abduction
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1313 on: June 19, 2009, 04:14:04 PM »

Art Harris Says:
seeker:

[/quote

I  was thinking just this week, what a bond TN and Ron have I can not get the image of that tattoo of Teresa over his heart out of my mind. I think Ron would tell Teresa everything he knows and I also think it will be the emotional break down for TN .

Thanks Mymonkey~I appreciate that so very much!

I think they are deeply bonded and in a somewhat "unhealthy " way~not gross, but she appears to be quite an enabler to me and would cover for him IMO. I'm just not buying her timeline either........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1314 on: June 19, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »

I got another reply...about the FBI...."The FBI was in at first to see if the crime had crossed state lines.   They still sit at the table during the multi-agency meetings, but they are not on this case at the same level as PCSO and FDLE."

have sent emails all day.  so far,  only one person has replied...Sad

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1315 on: June 19, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »

I got another reply...about the FBI...."The FBI was in at first to see if the crime had crossed state lines.   They still sit at the table during the multi-agency meetings, but they are not on this case at the same level as PCSO and FDLE."

Little Lulu~Thanks so much for your message to me yesterday, and I understand what you were saying......God's grace will carry me.

Regarding the FBI, MOO-I don't think they are involved because I don't think even the PCSO thinks this was an abduction (probably never has), remember when the Cpt. Schauland said he called it one because it garnered more media attn..well, what else does that leave? I still think the FBI should get involved because I'm worried the LE in that area are as foggy as I am, and they seem to be somewhat lost.

[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: June 19, 2009, 04:34:23 PM »

Art Harris Says:
seeker:

[/quote

I think they are deeply bonded and in a somewhat "unhealthy " way~not gross, but she appears to be quite an enabler to me and would cover for him IMO. I'm just not buying her timeline either........
Island , We are reading the same page....I feel it a very unhealthy bond....we do not know what goes on in ones household when kids are growing up...jmo.....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1317 on: June 19, 2009, 04:39:07 PM »

Art Harris Says:
seeker:

[/quote

Island , We are reading the same page....I feel it a very unhealthy bond....we do not know what goes on in ones household when kids are growing up...jmo.....

So true........unfortunately I know that from first hand experience ( adding puking monkey right here)

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: June 19, 2009, 04:46:02 PM »

Just my thought....Ron and Misty got into a brawl after her 3 day binge....Haleigh stepped between the two and got hurt  maybe died later in her sleep....now both Ron and Misty would be responsible if this is what happened so that would be the reason for them sticking together like thieves.jmo

mymonkey that has been one of my theories as well.

I don't know if Ron misspoke or what when he stated:
"I'd give my life for my child's life back".

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1319 on: June 19, 2009, 04:55:45 PM »

This was stated a couple of weeks ago.  Possibly on this thread or the previous one.

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.