April 28, 2024, 08:07:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289381 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1400 on: June 20, 2009, 10:04:31 AM »

Wow, what a mess. I don't know who is doing what or not, but from where I'm sitting it's pretty easy to see which one of the parents has some serious issues going on. It was obvious from the get go which parent has some serious anger management problems and which one doesn't. I really don't care what either parent did before Haleigh went missing, I care about the actions for four months now since she is gone. I can only hope that LE is being truthful that they are continuing to do what they can in this case. I guess all one can do is hope that this isn't a rumor, and LE wants a resolution to this case.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1401 on: June 20, 2009, 10:06:00 AM »

The way I took the situation with IslandMonkey and HigherHopes is that IM relayed a message for HH to post.  Not that HH "logged in as" IM and posted but that IM called her and said "could you post this for me".  I don't have a problem with that.

I would have a problem with someone logging in under someone elses name WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES.  BUT, I do not think that is what happened in this case.

PLEASE stop this bickering between the Ron and Chrystal supporters.  WE ALL need to be Haleigh supporters.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: June 20, 2009, 10:34:57 AM »

I don't know if I ever saw a case where everything seems to be rumors, hardly any facts at all. Even things that should be very simply answered like who picked up Haleigh at the bus stop, what was she wearing, what bed was she really in.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1403 on: June 20, 2009, 10:44:34 AM »

I noticed on WS that one of the posters is putting together a petion to send to LE about this case, with many questions asked that she/he would like answered. I don't know much about how LE works, but I can't imagine they would want an email with questions in it to be answered. I could be wrong, but if this is sent I can't imagine answers would be given. 
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1404 on: June 20, 2009, 10:49:32 AM »

I don't understand how anyone with a missing child would not want to sit down with LE, and keep bugging LE about what's going on. But that's me, I would bug them as much as I could for updates.

Sounds as if Ron has a problem .... and it appears it is...avoiding.
exactly Grama, it does sound that way and of course we dont need Art to confirm that LE wanted to talk to Ron, we heard that before and we have also never heard that he agreed or showed up for that meeting and so to me that says he isnt going to and doesnt want to.......It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Ronald just plain doesnt want to help with the investigation........and so that leads me to believe that he knows something!!!!

I remember hearing some time ago that LE wanted to talk to Ronald again, and that he had not gone back in to talk.

Just because we have not heard one way or the other, whether he has or has not talked to LE ...does that automatically mean he has not by now?

Would we have been told if he had gone back to talk to LE?

I don't know.

I believe the answer is no. Nor would LE inform Art of what is going on in this case.

TJ Hart on HLN has said numerous times that LE is not talking not even to him, not even to Art.
Yet I heard that they are talking to Kim
Yes, and when it is said "talking to Kim" it doesnt necessarily mean giving out any important information, Kim is Crystals lawyer and she is required to go to any meetings with Crystal if Crystal wants her there and so of course she hears whatever LE has to say to Crystal, and its not gonna be anything that they deem important, its gonna be whatever they feel they can say to Crystal as the Mother of the missing child to assure her that this investigation is ongoing and still being worked on so she can at least have that assurance...
Kim is Crystal's lawyer for what cause? For custody or is Kim representing Crystal in this missing child case, or is it both?

I am trying to find the article, however I believe once the articles came out regarding the relocation of the Haleighbug Center, it was reported in one of the newspaper articles that Marie stated she would get her/their info straight from LE.

When I find it I will post it.

It sounded as if she was somewhat disgusted with the outsiders in this case.  If so, I can't say that I blame her.   What a tabloid mess.
Kim is only a family lawyer and came up here to represent Crystal in the custody battle.She is not a PI but Crystal adores her according to Chad since
Kim buys her all sorts of stuff and I will swear on the statement coming from Chad's mouth.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1405 on: June 20, 2009, 10:55:52 AM »

I noticed on WS that one of the posters is putting together a petion to send to LE about this case, with many questions asked that she/he would like answered. I don't know much about how LE works, but I can't imagine they would want an email with questions in it to be answered. I could be wrong, but if this is sent I can't imagine answers would be given. 

That will be a big waste of time.  Those online petitions don't mean a darn thing.  In fact, I had read where they are actually invalid.  So be it~~~~

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1406 on: June 20, 2009, 10:56:14 AM »

As to the art forum, I think art is a lot smarter than some give him credit for.  I think in the coming weeks you will see that art and simon are a lot craftier than a lot of folks know.     and I say good for them 

A couple of weeks!

Its already been over 4 months.

Can they do it like yesterday?

HaLeigh and the world is waiting.
They sure can
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: June 20, 2009, 11:01:22 AM »

Law enforcement has been tight lipped about this case and I think for good reason.  I believe they are still investigating this case and no arrests have been made.  Information is usually released after arrests or sometimes certain information is released if it is deemed helpful to the case.  LE's job isn't to satifsy our curiousity.  I wouldn't want information released that could jeopardize the investigation.  I personally think LE has a fairly good idea of what may have happened to Haleigh, but either lack enough hard evidence to make an arrest and make it stick at trial, or they are playing the waiting game, setting the trap.  I don't believe LE would be playing their cards this way if Haleigh were in immediate danger.  It indicates to me that it could go two ways.  Either they have enough to believe little Haleigh is not of this Earth or they believe she is somewhere safe and are trying to find her.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: June 20, 2009, 11:23:35 AM »

Law enforcement has been tight lipped about this case and I think for good reason.  I believe they are still investigating this case and no arrests have been made.  Information is usually released after arrests or sometimes certain information is released if it is deemed helpful to the case.  LE's job isn't to satifsy our curiousity.  I wouldn't want information released that could jeopardize the investigation.  I personally think LE has a fairly good idea of what may have happened to Haleigh, but either lack enough hard evidence to make an arrest and make it stick at trial, or they are playing the waiting game, setting the trap.  I don't believe LE would be playing their cards this way if Haleigh were in immediate danger.  It indicates to me that it could go two ways.  Either they have enough to believe little Haleigh is not of this Earth or they believe she is somewhere safe and are trying to find her.  JMHO

It wouldn't surprise me to hear that they have brought in undercover LE to mingle in the community and gather their info.  They do investigations behind the scenes, for reasons that the public and offenders do not know about.

If they gave out every detail as to their inside works, they would never be able to make some of the drug busts that they have.

They probably can tell you when, and how many packages of cigs that Ron has purchased in the last 4 months.  Being a bit sarcastic here, but we must be patient.....it will all come together.  Let's just hope that there is enough room in the jail.

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1409 on: June 20, 2009, 11:27:05 AM »

Well I sure hope if this is true that someone has/will contact LE, FBI with this info instead of posting it here. We all want to find HaLeigh, i think.  So I don't understand if this person has this info why she has not gone to LE.

If true, perhaps Misty can be arrested for child neglect since she is now considered an adult or held  in juvenile since she was a minor when HaLeigh went missing.  Then perhaps she will tell what she knows.

It is mind boggling to see that someone knows something or says that they know something as fact and is afraid to inform LE, but instead informs someone that informs someone else and wa-laa it is posted on the net for the whole wide world to see, even the person/s of interest.
Dear Monkeys, none of this is directed at you...it is my anger in hearing for months that all of these people "are scared".  I hope someone that IS scared WILL STOP AND THINK FOR A MOMENT. 

Seems ridiculous to me that someone, ANYONE can call in ANY information to a variety of numbers and remain anonymous AND NOT MAKE THAT CALL.  I mean, seriously, what is to be afraid of?  How in the world will ANYONE find out you've done it?  You tell them you want to remain anonymous and I doubt the Cummings or the Croslins or the Sheffields are going to find out it was you that said Misty wasn't home.  (it's already been said, so I doubt the person that is scared to make a call is the first person to tell this information)  There are SOOO many numbers to call in to.  So are you kidding me?  Why does this make me angry?  You're scared but a child could be hurting right this very minute and you can't make a phone call.  <GROWL>  well.  You know what they say about Karma.  Glad it's not your child that's missing. 

(The line repairman in CA case was not trying to remain anonymous, so yes, we have heard what he had to say) 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: June 20, 2009, 11:36:53 AM »

I agree, and LE sure isn't going to give answers to questions, that they feel they can't give, or don't have answers for. I never heard of asking questions to LE about a case, except of course the media asks when there is a press conference.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: June 20, 2009, 11:48:44 AM »

The way I took the situation with IslandMonkey and HigherHopes is that IM relayed a message for HH to post.  Not that HH "logged in as" IM and posted but that IM called her and said "could you post this for me".  I don't have a problem with that.

I would have a problem with someone logging in under someone elses name WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES.  BUT, I do not think that is what happened in this case.

PLEASE stop this bickering between the Ron and Chrystal supporters.  WE ALL need to be Haleigh supporters.

+

but if that is the case then Klaas...how did it get posted under IM's name with her avvie and her signature dealy at the bottom???  it did not say under HH's id....hey, I am posting this for IM...she is on the phone with me now having problems posting....no, the way I see it, it was clearly under IM's id if you take a peak at it....

and I agree that we all need to be Haleigh supporters..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1412 on: June 20, 2009, 11:50:52 AM »

Well I sure hope if this is true that someone has/will contact LE, FBI with this info instead of posting it here. We all want to find HaLeigh, i think.  So I don't understand if this person has this info why she has not gone to LE.

If true, perhaps Misty can be arrested for child neglect since she is now considered an adult or held  in juvenile since she was a minor when HaLeigh went missing.  Then perhaps she will tell what she knows.

It is mind boggling to see that someone knows something or says that they know something as fact and is afraid to inform LE, but instead informs someone that informs someone else and wa-laa it is posted on the net for the whole wide world to see, even the person/s of interest.
Dear Monkeys, none of this is directed at you...it is my anger in hearing for months that all of these people "are scared".  I hope someone that IS scared WILL STOP AND THINK FOR A MOMENT. 

Seems ridiculous to me that someone, ANYONE can call in ANY information to a variety of numbers and remain anonymous AND NOT MAKE THAT CALL.  I mean, seriously, what is to be afraid of?  How in the world will ANYONE find out you've done it?  You tell them you want to remain anonymous and I doubt the Cummings or the Croslins or the Sheffields are going to find out it was you that said Misty wasn't home.  (it's already been said, so I doubt the person that is scared to make a call is the first person to tell this information)  There are SOOO many numbers to call in to.  So are you kidding me?  Why does this make me angry?  You're scared but a child could be hurting right this very minute and you can't make a phone call.  <GROWL>  well.  You know what they say about Karma.  Glad it's not your child that's missing. 

(The line repairman in CA case was not trying to remain anonymous, so yes, we have heard what he had to say) 

Thunder ~  I had read a comment from Art saying that he had also heard this regarding the someone knows someone else.  He said he was pretty sure that LE had also heard and hopefully they are onto this.

Yes, we all have the same comments about the number to call anonymously...but we don't know the situation at present.

Is it possible that his person is a roommate of he other gal??  Is it possible that leaking the info would draw some new attention and posibly this person would pick up on WHO IT WAS....AS maybe they ARE THE ONLY ONE...THAT SEEN THIS.

Just like Jerry Sanos coming forward with information.  Now it is being said on other forums, is he got a beef with Ron???  Right away, it isn't about the good dude that gave important info, it is about who and why is he gonna backstab over this.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1413 on: June 20, 2009, 11:53:09 AM »

I agree with you on this Thunder...no reason that an adult who may have info on this missing child does not put on big girl/guy panties and call in the tip...send a letter...anything...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: June 20, 2009, 11:59:48 AM »

Unfortunately there are many people that are afraid to get involved, whether it is a real or imagined fear. And they just won't get involved for reasons that perhaps make sense to them, we may not understand, but they certainly must have reasons not to involve themselves.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: June 20, 2009, 12:03:31 PM »

Unfortunately there are many people that are afraid to get involved, whether it is a real or imagined fear. And they just won't get involved for reasons that perhaps make sense to them, we may not understand, but they certainly must have reasons not to involve themselves.

true....but even if a small child is missing? could anyone live with themselves if they didn't come forward and this child suffered more as the days went by? just throwing that out there....but there could be all kinds of reasons, you are right...just know that I couldn't live with myself if I didn't do the right thing and step forward...but perhaps people who know something will do just that..xxx

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1416 on: June 20, 2009, 12:08:16 PM »

Just a quick post as I'm on the bberry. But when I hear about missing children and greed I had to pop in...if Crystal is using this to get cash why wouldn't she take me up on my numerous offers to pay rent or even cash and why hasn't she even cashed the check I mailed a month ago?? I'm just grateful she's not in chilis expecting freebies

You may want to check with Crystal to see if she ever received your check.  If she has then you may want to see what her intentions are to do with it. 

Not sure what her reason was for not accepting your money, since it appears money was accepted from others.  Even going to fairs collecting money in jars.

Go figure!
she doesnt need to ask her,  she has the check and it doesnt matter what her intentions are it was sent to her to use however she saw fit alone with my check and she hasnt as yet cashed either of them, but I know she has them.....and again .....how do we know she collected money in jars, or how much she has collected, all I have ever seen as proff that she had was hearsay from other people!!!

I believe I was responding to a different poster, correct me if it was not another poster that asked a question in her post.

Also if I run across an article regarding money in jars I'll provide you with a link.  Now I know that there is definitely at least one that some took as gospel.  The one Ronald took, and there were supposed to be witnesses and supposedly LE said that he could because the donations went to the custodial parent.

But should I run across  a media report containing that info I will post it.

or is this the post that IM asked HH to post for her??? very confusing...if this is the post then I can see that it was not done on IM's id.....I may have taken it wrong when IM said that she asked HH to post for her...if so, then I apologize, but you would have to admit that it was confusing...at least to me it was...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: June 20, 2009, 12:09:18 PM »

true....but even if a small child is missing? could anyone live with themselves if they didn't come forward and this child suffered more as the days went by? just throwing that out there....but there could be all kinds of reasons, you are right...just know that I couldn't live with myself if I didn't do the right thing and step forward...but perhaps people who know something will do just that..xxx
I wouldn't be able to either, but some people just won't get involved.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: June 20, 2009, 12:22:11 PM »

I wouldn't be able to either, but some people just won't get involved.

Some people are not good actors and actresses.  They carry the guilt and I think it shows somehow and feel that others can see their guilt...or telling.  They don't give the impression of a ...good front.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: June 20, 2009, 12:25:54 PM »

+

but if that is the case then Klaas...how did it get posted under IM's name with her avvie and her signature dealy at the bottom???  it did not say under HH's id....hey, I am posting this for IM...she is on the phone with me now having problems posting....no, the way I see it, it was clearly under IM's id if you take a peak at it....

and I agree that we all need to be Haleigh supporters..
If you go back and read I only posted under my own name, IM posted what she could under her own name and then when she had problems answering Hearts question she asked me to post for her and the answer is clearly under my name...............I really dont see where it looks like I posted under IM name at all and why would I when I was on my computor in the conversation already...........am I missing something???

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.