April 28, 2024, 12:10:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289348 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1420 on: June 20, 2009, 12:31:15 PM »

Just a quick post as I'm on the bberry. But when I hear about missing children and greed I had to pop in...if Crystal is using this to get cash why wouldn't she take me up on my numerous offers to pay rent or even cash and why hasn't she even cashed the check I mailed a month ago?? I'm just grateful she's not in chilis expecting freebies

You may want to check with Crystal to see if she ever received your check.  If she has then you may want to see what her intentions are to do with it. 

Not sure what her reason was for not accepting your money, since it appears money was accepted from others.  Even going to fairs collecting money in jars.

Go figure!
[/quote]she doesnt need to ask her,  she has the check and it doesnt matter what her intentions are it was sent to her to use however she saw fit alone with my check and she hasnt as yet cashed either of them, but I know she has them.....and again .....how do we know she collected money in jars, or how much she has collected, all I have ever seen as proff that she had was hearsay from other people!!!
[/color]

I believe I was responding to a different poster, correct me if it was not another poster that asked a question in her post.

Also if I run across an article regarding money in jars I'll provide you with a link.  Now I know that there is definitely at least one that some took as gospel.  The one Ronald took, and there were supposed to be witnesses and supposedly LE said that he could because the donations went to the custodial parent.

But should I run across  a media report containing that info I will post it.

or is this the post that IM asked HH to post for her??? very confusing...if this is the post then I can see that it was not done on IM's id.....I may have taken it wrong when IM said that she asked HH to post for her...if so, then I apologize, but you would have to admit that it was confusing...at least to me it was...

did you see this post?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1421 on: June 20, 2009, 12:34:11 PM »

Just a quick post as I'm on the bberry. But when I hear about missing children and greed I had to pop in...if Crystal is using this to get cash why wouldn't she take me up on my numerous offers to pay rent or even cash and why hasn't she even cashed the check I mailed a month ago?? I'm just grateful she's not in chilis expecting freebies

You may want to check with Crystal to see if she ever received your check.  If she has then you may want to see what her intentions are to do with it. 

Not sure what her reason was for not accepting your money, since it appears money was accepted from others.  Even going to fairs collecting money in jars.

Go figure!
[/quote]she doesnt need to ask her,  she has the check and it doesnt matter what her intentions are it was sent to her to use however she saw fit alone with my check and she hasnt as yet cashed either of them, but I know she has them.....and again .....how do we know she collected money in jars, or how much she has collected, all I have ever seen as proff that she had was hearsay from other people!!!
[/color]

I believe I was responding to a different poster, correct me if it was not another poster that asked a question in her post.

Also if I run across an article regarding money in jars I'll provide you with a link.  Now I know that there is definitely at least one that some took as gospel.  The one Ronald took, and there were supposed to be witnesses and supposedly LE said that he could because the donations went to the custodial parent.

But should I run across  a media report containing that info I will post it.

or is this the post that IM asked HH to post for her??? very confusing...if this is the post then I can see that it was not done on IM's id.....I may have taken it wrong when IM said that she asked HH to post for her...if so, then I apologize, but you would have to admit that it was confusing...at least to me it was...

did you see this post?
Of course I did............and ???????........it would probably easier for you to go back and read from the beginning and then you can see how the qoute stack started and who answered who and then you would be more able to understand the way it was posted..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1422 on: June 20, 2009, 12:35:41 PM »

The way I took the situation with IslandMonkey and HigherHopes is that IM relayed a message for HH to post.  Not that HH "logged in as" IM and posted but that IM called her and said "could you post this for me".  I don't have a problem with that.

I would have a problem with someone logging in under someone elses name WHICH IS AGAINST THE RULES.  BUT, I do not think that is what happened in this case.

PLEASE stop this bickering between the Ron and Chrystal supporters.  WE ALL need to be Haleigh supporters.

+

but if that is the case then Klaas...how did it get posted under IM's name with her avvie and her signature dealy at the bottom???  it did not say under HH's id....hey, I am posting this for IM...she is on the phone with me now having problems posting....no, the way I see it, it was clearly under IM's id if you take a peak at it....

and I agree that we all need to be Haleigh supporters..
If you go back and read I only posted under my own name, IM posted what she could under her own name and then when she had problems answering Hearts question she asked me to post for her and the answer is clearly under my name...............I really dont see where it looks like I posted under IM name at all and why would I when I was on my computor in the conversation already...........am I missing something???

but you didn't say that you were posting for IM...and then IM said that you were posting for her since she asked you to...could have been taken a couple of ways I thought...As we all know on different forums, some posters do log onto a forum under different names...I think that we have all seen it happen from time to time...makes me leary when I read things like that from other forum experiences...I have already said that if I took it wrong, then I apologize but I still think that it was confusing at that particular moment...and I bet that I might not be the only one who thought that...
confusion came when IM had been posting and then said that she had asked you to post for her...could be just me...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: June 20, 2009, 12:46:29 PM »

Heart- I was on the phone with HH and asked her to post for me as the bberry is hard to post with. What she posted is factual as we coordinated the checks being mailed together and she knows the spirit in which I sent it. That I will leave entirely up to Crystal as I have much respect for her and Marie in their fiscal matters regarding my gift

HH...this is where the confusion came in for me...can you see how it could have been taken as you posting for IM?

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1424 on: June 20, 2009, 12:49:00 PM »

Brandi,

The Fathers Day picture is absolutely beautiful. 
Haleigh looks like she loves her father very very much.
Crying or Very sad

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1425 on: June 20, 2009, 12:49:29 PM »

Uhhhhhhhhhh.............Good Morning Monkeys, lets hope we hear some news on Haleigh today.......its the weekend and maybe there are people out fishing and picnicing and just walking around.......maybe someone will see something of interest and report back to LE.....maybe someone will be drinking and relaxing and their mouth will get a little  loose and they will say something that until now has been kept quiet..........who knows anthing can happen and as long as it leads us to Haleigh I dont care which one it is!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1426 on: June 20, 2009, 12:51:51 PM »

Heart- I was on the phone with HH and asked her to post for me as the bberry is hard to post with. What she posted is factual as we coordinated the checks being mailed together and she knows the spirit in which I sent it. That I will leave entirely up to Crystal as I have much respect for her and Marie in their fiscal matters regarding my gift

HH...this is where the confusion came in for me...can you see how it could have been taken as you posting for IM?

not to the people that were there at the time the conversation was going on......No.....and I'm through with this particular discussion, Ive already exspalained it to the best of my ability so ......on with Haleigh!!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1427 on: June 20, 2009, 12:56:02 PM »

Uhhhhhhhhhh.............Good Morning Monkeys, lets hope we hear some news on Haleigh today.......its the weekend and maybe there are people out fishing and picnicing and just walking around.......maybe someone will see something of interest and report back to LE.....maybe someone will be drinking and relaxing and their mouth will get a little  loose and they will say something that until now has been kept quiet..........who knows anthing can happen and as long as it leads us to Haleigh I dont care which one it is!!!
Me too, HH. Is it hunting season by you. So many times hunters stumble upon remains.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1428 on: June 20, 2009, 12:56:15 PM »

I was confused as well so just went to bed instead of trying to figure it out. no point in saying so though since you are done with this conversation, but wanted to clarify that since you seem to be speaking for the people that were there. I was one of them and like to speak for myself.
Thanks....

Good afternoon monkeys.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1429 on: June 20, 2009, 12:57:43 PM »

Hi everyone,  please let's all remember that we are here to discuss, solve, support, etc., each Monkey friend and there is no need to nit pick at each other.  Even though we have every right to a differnce of opinion and may feel for one side more than the other our main goal is to find Haleigh, whatever the outcome.  We must stick together!  I hide out a lot but I will stand up for everyone of my Monkey friends!  I'm coming down off my soap box now and just give thanks that my sweet child is sitting in the floor arranging his trading cards, Dad is off work today out of the 100 degree heat and I am about to plan a wonderful Father's Day cook out just for us!  Life is too good!  I have this constant ache in my heart that won't go away for Caylee, Nevaeh, Sandra and Haleigh and Adji.  What is happening to our children?  This isn't supposed to happen to these innocent little babies.  I feel helpless and this is why I am here at SM.  I think all of you kinda feel the same way.  I'm so lucky to be able to look to my right and not 10 ft. away are the most beautiful and wonderful 2 people that have ever entered my life.  Take a look around you today, think how these families have lost someone and realize, yes, our lives are pretty good! I'm now cralwing back in my corner, shutting my mouth and observing these beautiful Monkey minds.  P.S.  Isn't BLINK just too brilliantly (is that an actual word?) awsome!!!!!  I want to be her when I grow up!!!  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1430 on: June 20, 2009, 12:57:55 PM »

not to the people that were there at the time the conversation was going on......No.....and I'm through with this particular discussion, Ive already exspalained it to the best of my ability so ......on with Haleigh!!!!

but I was there for the conversation...sometimes the way things are posted are not the same as what we "hear"...

but I agree with you...we are both done with this particular discussion...

onward and hopefully Haleigh will be returned to her family soon!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1431 on: June 20, 2009, 12:59:41 PM »

Hi everyone,  please let's all remember that we are here to discuss, solve, support, etc., each Monkey friend and there is no need to nit pick at each other.  Even though we have every right to a differnce of opinion and may feel for one side more than the other our main goal is to find Haleigh, whatever the outcome.  We must stick together!  I hide out a lot but I will stand up for everyone of my Monkey friends!  I'm coming down off my soap box now and just give thanks that my sweet child is sitting in the floor arranging his trading cards, Dad is off work today out of the 100 degree heat and I am about to plan a wonderful Father's Day cook out just for us!  Life is too good!  I have this constant ache in my heart that won't go away for Caylee, Nevaeh, Sandra and Haleigh and Adji.  What is happening to our children?  This isn't supposed to happen to these innocent little babies.  I feel helpless and this is why I am here at SM.  I think all of you kinda feel the same way.  I'm so lucky to be able to look to my right and not 10 ft. away are the most beautiful and wonderful 2 people that have ever entered my life.  Take a look around you today, think how these families have lost someone and realize, yes, our lives are pretty good! I'm now cralwing back in my corner, shutting my mouth and observing these beautiful Monkey minds.  P.S.  Isn't BLINK just too brilliantly (is that an actual word?) awsome!!!!!  I want to be her when I grow up!!!  an angelic monkey

you are sweet...xxxx kisses to you and your little ones!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: June 20, 2009, 01:00:16 PM »

Me too, HH. Is it hunting season by you. So many times hunters stumble upon remains.
NO its not hunting season, but that really doesnt mean much, guys will still hunt or fish or just stake out a place to put up dear stands for when the season does start, and of course they always take the chance of hunting out of season, as we can see by how many get caught for that, so Im hoping somebody just might find something, Haleigh needs to be found like 4 mouths ago and after the release of dear sweet Caylee's autopsy report yesterday we see what nature can do here in Florida and so I will Pray that she is found today, before more can be destroyed then what already has been.....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: June 20, 2009, 01:00:17 PM »

an angelic monkey  Have a nice Father's Day cook out.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: June 20, 2009, 01:01:44 PM »

I was confused as well so just went to bed instead of trying to figure it out. no point in saying so though since you are done with this conversation, but wanted to clarify that since you seem to be speaking for the people that were there. I was one of them and like to speak for myself.
Thanks....

Good afternoon monkeys.

whew! glad that I wasn't the only one then...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: June 20, 2009, 01:03:26 PM »

NO its not hunting season, but that really doesnt mean much, guys will still hunt or fish or just stake out a place to put up dear stands for when the season does start, and of course they always take the chance of hunting out of season, as we can see by how many get caught for that, so Im hoping somebody just might find something, Haleigh needs to be found like 4 mouths ago and after the release of dear sweet Caylee's autopsy report yesterday we see what nature can do here in Florida and so I will Pray that she is found today, before more can be destroyed then what already has been.....
Thanks, and your right there are people that hunt illigally. Even people taking hikes and walks with their dogs stumble upon remains. And it was very frightening to read, what the elements did so fast to poor little Caylee. Hopefully something will happen soon, that is all I can hope for.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: June 20, 2009, 01:06:41 PM »

are ya guys giving up on Haleigh being alive?
keep the faith and the hope .....what else do we have at this point?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1437 on: June 20, 2009, 01:08:46 PM »

are ya guys giving up on Haleigh being alive?
keep the faith and the hope .....what else do we have at this point?

I am going by what LE said the last they spoke,they believe she is alive. I prefer to believe what they say and keep my faith that they are correct. I have not seen anything where they say she is not alive.
Faith and hope for HaLeigh.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1438 on: June 20, 2009, 01:10:13 PM »

Thanks....

Good afternoon monkeys.

whew! glad that I wasn't the only one then...
well then .....Too All Monkeys That was there so we can put a end to this once and for all........I was on the computor here at home and I had posted something....then then IM posted something....then Heart posted and answer to what IM had posted, IM called me on the phone and said.....you can answer Heart for me too because I am on the blackberry and cant post right and so I did ........and then Heart made a remark about that my post wasnt the one she was referrring to and then IM did get back on her Blackberry and let Heart know the reason I had answered the question for both of us...........the end...........................I wish we could at least get a small bite from LE in reference to this case.....God Bless Haleigh!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1439 on: June 20, 2009, 01:13:18 PM »

Thanks, and your right there are people that hunt illigally. Even people taking hikes and walks with their dogs stumble upon remains. And it was very frightening to read, what the elements did so fast to poor little Caylee. Hopefully something will happen soon, that is all I can hope for.
Me too........maybe today something will happen and little Haleigh can rest.......she deserves Justice and I so dont want this to turn into a cold case........I think about when everybody was looking for Caylee and she turned up not far from home........maybe Haleigh isnt that far away either.........maybe she will be found soon...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.