April 27, 2024, 01:07:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289311 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1440 on: June 20, 2009, 01:17:55 PM »

I do believe this is one of those days, that people researching Haleigh gone Missing.. needs to just bury their heads in Research..  See you guys later........

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1441 on: June 20, 2009, 01:21:18 PM »

Uhhhhhhhhhh.............Good Morning Monkeys, lets hope we hear some news on Haleigh today.......its the weekend and maybe there are people out fishing and picnicing and just walking around.......maybe someone will see something of interest and report back to LE.....maybe someone will be drinking and relaxing and their mouth will get a little  loose and they will say something that until now has been kept quiet..........who knows anthing can happen and as long as it leads us to Haleigh I dont care which one it is!!!
Me too, HH. Is it hunting season by you. So many times hunters stumble upon remains.
NO its not hunting season, but that really doesnt mean much, guys will still hunt or fish or just stake out a place to put up dear stands for when the season does start, and of course they always take the chance of hunting out of season, as we can see by how many get caught for that, so Im hoping somebody just might find something, Haleigh needs to be found like 4 mouths ago and after the release of dear sweet Caylee's autopsy report yesterday we see what nature can do here in Florida and so I will Pray that she is found today, before more can be destroyed then what already has been.....

Sorry guys, but until LE can tell us that foul play was committed, I refuse to believe "remains" will be found.  LE came out immediately and felt Caylee was gone. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1442 on: June 20, 2009, 01:25:58 PM »

Uhhhhhhhhhh.............Good Morning Monkeys, lets hope we hear some news on Haleigh today.......its the weekend and maybe there are people out fishing and picnicing and just walking around.......maybe someone will see something of interest and report back to LE.....maybe someone will be drinking and relaxing and their mouth will get a little  loose and they will say something that until now has been kept quiet..........who knows anthing can happen and as long as it leads us to Haleigh I dont care which one it is!!!
Me too, HH. Is it hunting season by you. So many times hunters stumble upon remains.
NO its not hunting season, but that really doesnt mean much, guys will still hunt or fish or just stake out a place to put up dear stands for when the season does start, and of course they always take the chance of hunting out of season, as we can see by how many get caught for that, so Im hoping somebody just might find something, Haleigh needs to be found like 4 mouths ago and after the release of dear sweet Caylee's autopsy report yesterday we see what nature can do here in Florida and so I will Pray that she is found today, before more can be destroyed then what already has been.....

Sorry guys, but until LE can tell us that foul play was committed, I refuse to believe "remains" will be found.  LE came out immediately and felt Caylee was gone. 
I was not necessarily talking about Haleigh's remains, it is a known fact that hunters and hikers stumble upon remains quite often. But, yes in my gut I feel Haleigh is deceased.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1443 on: June 20, 2009, 01:26:16 PM »

Oh and Rose....I just thought of something........there are certain things that guys hunt here all year around and in fact I just saw a couple of trucks headed into the woods this morning to do just that....they can hunt piney wood rooters......and so thats the reason Im sure someone is always in the woods around these small towns,  and lets not forget those that have things planted in the woods (if you know what I mean) so yea lots of chances on the weekends for people to be out in the woods and maybe to find something and bring Haleigh home to rest......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1444 on: June 20, 2009, 01:33:21 PM »

I noticed on WS that one of the posters is putting together a petion to send to LE about this case, with many questions asked that she/he would like answered. I don't know much about how LE works, but I can't imagine they would want an email with questions in it to be answered. I could be wrong, but if this is sent I can't imagine answers would be given. 

Law enforcement has been tight lipped about this case and I think for good reason.  I believe they are still investigating this case and no arrests have been made.  Information is usually released after arrests or sometimes certain information is released if it is deemed helpful to the case.  LE's job isn't to satifsy our curiousity.  I wouldn't want information released that could jeopardize the investigation.  I personally think LE has a fairly good idea of what may have happened to Haleigh, but either lack enough hard evidence to make an arrest and make it stick at trial, or they are playing the waiting game, setting the trap.  I don't believe LE would be playing their cards this way if Haleigh were in immediate danger.  It indicates to me that it could go two ways.  Either they have enough to believe little Haleigh is not of this Earth or they believe she is somewhere safe and are trying to find her.  JMHO

MuffyBee, I totally agree with you.  And no one is more concerned about the fate of HaLeigh than her family members and love ones. JMHO!

Heart
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: June 20, 2009, 01:41:09 PM »

I still think Misty, being childish and immature, was very jealous of Haliegh and went out for a while and left Cuz Joe there to take Haliegh away, hide or whatever, and he might've done something very bad to her but now Misty can't tell the truth because she would be arrested and forever taken away from her dream guy!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1446 on: June 20, 2009, 01:42:37 PM »

I still think Misty, being childish and immature, was very jealous of Haliegh and went out for a while and left Cuz Joe there to take Haliegh away, hide or whatever, and he might've done something very bad to her but now Misty can't tell the truth because she would be arrested and forever taken away from her dream guy!
I believe something alone those lines myself..

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1447 on: June 20, 2009, 01:55:55 PM »

are ya guys giving up on Haleigh being alive?
keep the faith and the hope .....what else do we have at this point?

I am going by what LE said the last they spoke,they believe she is alive. I prefer to believe what they say and keep my faith that they are correct. I have not seen anything where they say she is not alive.
Faith and hope for HaLeigh.

Until I hear some sound evidence I am behind your thoughts, Searching.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1448 on: June 20, 2009, 02:04:24 PM »

are ya guys giving up on Haleigh being alive?
keep the faith and the hope .....what else do we have at this point?

I am going by what LE said the last they spoke,they believe she is alive. I prefer to believe what they say and keep my faith that they are correct. I have not seen anything where they say she is not alive.
Faith and hope for HaLeigh.

Until I hear some sound evidence I am behind your thoughts, Searching.

yea! me too Gramma! positive thoughts and vibes coming your way Haleigh!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1449 on: June 20, 2009, 02:22:54 PM »

I believe something alone those lines myself..
I really wish we had some evidence that says she is still alive also, like a sighting or something , but we dont and even if she was taken from this home alive statistics are that she is gone now, and so .......My prayer is for her remains to be found and her to be brought home and laid to rest........God Bless Haleigh!!!!!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1450 on: June 20, 2009, 02:24:48 PM »

I don't believe that Haleigh is still here. They have checked out any and all leads to anyone who might have her, it's been way too long. There are several cases where it just fizzles out with no resolution for any family members.
I don't think LE has any hot leads. I am uncertain why they waitied so long to take that back door either. Ron did have a bandage on his hands, it was just recently explained that he hit the door. They checked the DNA ( guess you can tell I was over at Art's reading, I don't post there, too National Enq and there doesn't seem to be a point in posting there ). Gee kid missing, Dad bleeding and they don't take anyone in to custody until they figure all this out ? Maybe taking him into custody would have been a good thing even if it was to separate him from Misty.
That was my thoughts when I read that, they had no clue about the blood work that night and they just let him and Misty present a unitied front ?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1451 on: June 20, 2009, 02:41:06 PM »

I don't believe that Haleigh is still here. They have checked out any and all leads to anyone who might have her, it's been way too long. There are several cases where it just fizzles out with no resolution for any family members.
I don't think LE has any hot leads. I am uncertain why they waitied so long to take that back door either. Ron did have a bandage on his hands, it was just recently explained that he hit the door. They checked the DNA ( guess you can tell I was over at Art's reading, I don't post there, too National Enq and there doesn't seem to be a point in posting there ). Gee kid missing, Dad bleeding and they don't take anyone in to custody until they figure all this out ? Maybe taking him into custody would have been a good thing even if it was to separate him from Misty.
That was my thoughts when I read that, they had no clue about the blood work that night and they just let him and Misty present a unitied front ?

Makes no sense. I read over at Arts a couple times, but it is not as bad as Topix, there are some people that post on Topix that are just there to cause trouble, imo. I don't think there are any hot leads either, I believe this is a cold case, I hope not, but that's what I believe.
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1452 on: June 20, 2009, 02:59:48 PM »

I am sorry, I have to say this. LE has stated they believe it is a family type abduction and that she is alive. There has been no evidence to say otherwise and I just hate seeing those statements she is dead. Why is it so much easier to believe the rumors and that she is dead then to believe LE in their last statement that she is alive and it was a family abduction? It breaks my heart to see those giving up hope so easily. I think I will do as mlee said and just find something else to do today as I just can not handle seeing this today.

Have a great day all.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1453 on: June 20, 2009, 03:05:43 PM »

Sorry guys, but until LE can tell us that foul play was committed, I refuse to believe "remains" will be found. LE came out immediately and felt Caylee was gone. 

I am with you, Thunder Bunny!

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh!

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1454 on: June 20, 2009, 03:06:09 PM »

I am sorry, I have to say this. LE has stated they believe it is a family type abduction and that she is alive. There has been no evidence to say otherwise and I just hate seeing those statements she is dead. Why is it so much easier to believe the rumors and that she is dead then to believe LE in their last statement that she is alive and it was a family abduction? It breaks my heart to see those giving up hope so easily. I think I will do as mlee said and just find something else to do today as I just can not handle seeing this today.

Have a great day all.

My thoughts EXACTLY.  And we also have Equisearch.  Mr. Miller left early...not looking for a body and said the case is not what it appeared to be...(or something like that. Don't quote me, I have to go to work and don't have time to find his exact quote)  Why would he leave so soon?  I really don't want to hear about her remains because there is NOTHING to point to that.  And as for being here...LE has said all along, family abduction.  There is family spread far and wide.  <shrug>  Going to work.  Have a great day everyone.  ((((Searching))))))

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1455 on: June 20, 2009, 03:19:35 PM »

Have a great day all.
And I respect your thoughts, and I respect everyone's thoughts. I believe she is deceased, I'm sorry that is what I believe. I don't understand why we can't have different thoughts and opinions. Everyone does not have the same thought pattern. And for me I don't see anything that points to her being alive, and there isn't anything that is pointing to her being dead either. I go with my gut feelings, I'm sorry to upset anyone.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1456 on: June 20, 2009, 03:24:34 PM »

Have a great day all.

My thoughts EXACTLY.  And we also have Equisearch.  Mr. Miller left early...not looking for a body and said the case is not what it appeared to be...(or something like that. Don't quote me, I have to go to work and don't have time to find his exact quote)  Why would he leave so soon?  I really don't want to hear about her remains because there is NOTHING to point to that.  And as for being here...LE has said all along, family abduction.  There is family spread far and wide.  <shrug>  Going to work.  Have a great day everyone.  ((((Searching))))))

Here is an article from Feb. 16 and related video with Tim Miller about his leaving the area. It does not state exactly what you are looking for (seems I remember something similar to that also) but worth re-reading and re-watching, IMO.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18722551/detail.html
http://www.wesh.com/video/18726073/index.html

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1457 on: June 20, 2009, 03:46:10 PM »

If people in the Haleigh gone missing research and search , are prodded into believing that she has passed and not longer in this world.  It encourages people to stop looking for Haleigh!!!  That in itself is questionable.  Why would anyone want people to stop looking for a live Haleigh???  Never know, people might be getting too close...

I for one am not a follower, and cannot be misguided or misdirected.   In my honest and direct opinion...
There is no evidence that she was taken to be harmed, or was harmed in that house. The lack of evidence speaks just as loud and clear, in the direction that she is alive, safe and well.  And, I for one.. will not be misdirected  or misguided  in a direction to stop looking for her.  And my Set Agenda is to find Haleigh..   
Having been prior LE,   I can say without doubt... They know more than we even think they do.. And may well be getting the case ready, when they hit it will be fast and furious..   And they are not telling Kim nor Ron's attorney's anything.. 
And I am so glad that my name and email address is not in Kim's computer or email account at all,  It has been deemed that computer and account has been turned over to LE and is under investigation, for being Hacked..  They will trace every ip address on every email in that account, received, sent, saved or deleted..

Having had my little say,  I will go back to work looking for a very much alive Haleigh.. 

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1458 on: June 20, 2009, 04:14:11 PM »

If people in the Haleigh gone missing research and search , are prodded into believing that she has passed and not longer in this world.  It encourages people to stop looking for Haleigh!!!  That in itself is questionable.  Why would anyone want people to stop looking for a live Haleigh???  Never know, people might be getting too close...

I for one am not a follower, and cannot be misguided or misdirected.   In my honest and direct opinion...
There is no evidence that she was taken to be harmed, or was harmed in that house. The lack of evidence speaks just as loud and clear, in the direction that she is alive, safe and well.  And, I for one.. will not be misdirected  or misguided  in a direction to stop looking for her.  And my Set Agenda is to find Haleigh..   
Having been prior LE,   I can say without doubt... They know more than we even think they do.. And may well be getting the case ready, when they hit it will be fast and furious..   And they are not telling Kim nor Ron's attorney's anything.. 
And I am so glad that my name and email address is not in Kim's computer or email account at all,  It has been deemed that computer and account has been turned over to LE and is under investigation, for being Hacked..  They will trace every ip address on every email in that account, received, sent, saved or deleted..

Having had my little say,  I will go back to work looking for a very much alive Haleigh.. 

And you little say was very well said mlee!

Researching is hard work, but very informative.

BTW if you run across info regarding the Phinneys being related to any of the characters that we are already aware of, please let me know.  TIA!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: June 20, 2009, 04:17:10 PM »

And you little say was very well said mlee!

Researching is hard work, but very informative.

BTW if you run across info regarding the Phinneys being related to any of the characters that we are already aware of, please let me know.  TIA!

I will add it to my list Heart.. Thank you..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.