April 28, 2024, 10:42:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289394 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1460 on: June 20, 2009, 04:47:50 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1461 on: June 20, 2009, 04:55:59 PM »

If people in the Haleigh gone missing research and search , are prodded into believing that she has passed and not longer in this world.  It encourages people to stop looking for Haleigh!!!  That in itself is questionable.  Why would anyone want people to stop looking for a live Haleigh???  Never know, people might be getting too close...

I for one am not a follower, and cannot be misguided or misdirected.   In my honest and direct opinion...
There is no evidence that she was taken to be harmed, or was harmed in that house. The lack of evidence speaks just as loud and clear, in the direction that she is alive, safe and well.  And, I for one.. will not be misdirected  or misguided  in a direction to stop looking for her.  And my Set Agenda is to find Haleigh..   
Having been prior LE,   I can say without doubt... They know more than we even think they do.. And may well be getting the case ready, when they hit it will be fast and furious..   And they are not telling Kim nor Ron's attorney's anything.. 
And I am so glad that my name and email address is not in Kim's computer or email account at all,  It has been deemed that computer and account has been turned over to LE and is under investigation, for being Hacked..  They will trace every ip address on every email in that account, received, sent, saved or deleted..

Having had my little say,  I will go back to work looking for a very much alive Haleigh.. 

And you little say was very well said mlee!

Researching is hard work, but very informative.

BTW if you run across info regarding the Phinneys being related to any of the characters that we are already aware of, please let me know.  TIA!

Heart ~ Doesn't Daniel Bass live on Phinney Rd.  Thought at one time we were discussing that there is a Trailer Park named Phinney's on that road.

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1462 on: June 20, 2009, 07:13:38 PM »

wither Haleigh is with us anymore or not does not change my mind.  That little girl needs to be brought home (and then go into states custody).  sorry, i have issues with the entire family.

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1463 on: June 20, 2009, 07:58:48 PM »

If people in the Haleigh gone missing research and search , are prodded into believing that she has passed and not longer in this world.  It encourages people to stop looking for Haleigh!!!  That in itself is questionable.  Why would anyone want people to stop looking for a live Haleigh???  Never know, people might be getting too close...

I for one am not a follower, and cannot be misguided or misdirected.   In my honest and direct opinion...
There is no evidence that she was taken to be harmed, or was harmed in that house. The lack of evidence speaks just as loud and clear, in the direction that she is alive, safe and well.  And, I for one.. will not be misdirected  or misguided  in a direction to stop looking for her.  And my Set Agenda is to find Haleigh..   
Having been prior LE,   I can say without doubt... They know more than we even think they do.. And may well be getting the case ready, when they hit it will be fast and furious..   And they are not telling Kim nor Ron's attorney's anything.. 
And I am so glad that my name and email address is not in Kim's computer or email account at all,  It has been deemed that computer and account has been turned over to LE and is under investigation, for being Hacked..  They will trace every ip address on every email in that account, received, sent, saved or deleted..

Having had my little say,  I will go back to work looking for a very much alive Haleigh.. 

BTW if you run across info regarding the Phinneys being related to any of the characters that we are already aware of, please let me know.  TIA!

Heart ~ Doesn't Daniel Bass live on Phinney Rd.  Thought at one time we were discussing that there is a Trailer Park named Phinney's on that road.

Yes Grama, that is true.  It appears that the Phinneys have multiple propertys in and around Satsuma. I don't know if the 106 Phinney property belongs to them or not. 

However the SO Hickok that cut his ankle bracelet and was arrested this week is related in some manner to the Phinneys. Still searching!

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1464 on: June 20, 2009, 10:46:54 PM »

Paul Robert Hickok absconded and captured SO

His mother:

Susan R. Oliver
Born in Jacksonville, Florida on Nov. 30, 1963
Departed on May 11, 2009 and resided in Satsuma, Florida,
http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:9kz6w6FxxrcJ:obit.wattsfuneralhomes.com/obitdisplay.html%3Fid%3D670525+hickok+obituary+florida&cd=52&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

The location where Putnam County captured Hickok, 100 block of Islander Ln is approximately 7 miles from Green Ln and a couple of real doozies live on Islander.

Absconded sexual predator from Waycross caught in Putnam County
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2009-06-19/story/absconded_sexual_predator_from_waycross_caught_in_putnam_county

Heart
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1465 on: June 20, 2009, 11:00:12 PM »

I Totally Agree Mlee!!!  Very well said and these are my thoughts exactly.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1466 on: June 20, 2009, 11:09:58 PM »

are ya guys giving up on Haleigh being alive?
keep the faith and the hope .....what else do we have at this point?

I am going by what LE said the last they spoke,they believe she is alive. I prefer to believe what they say and keep my faith that they are correct. I have not seen anything where they say she is not alive.
Faith and hope for HaLeigh.

Until I hear some sound evidence I am behind your thoughts, Searching.

I totally agree!  I will always Believe she is alive unless deffinant proof otherwise comes out and I hope and pray that she is alive.
 an angelic monkey  Miracles Happen!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1467 on: June 20, 2009, 11:22:18 PM »

Yes Grama, that is true.  It appears that the Phinneys have multiple propertys in and around Satsuma. I don't know if the 106 Phinney property belongs to them or not. 

However the SO Hickok that cut his ankle bracelet and was arrested this week is related in some manner to the Phinneys. Still searching!

Gotcha....I tracked him to that Smith  Ln and appears to be a LOTTTT of Oliver's living at the same address. 

I believe the Phinney address your referring to belongs to a Bass.  Not Daniel, but another, maybe a relative.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1468 on: June 20, 2009, 11:27:12 PM »

Bass James K + Mary V (Putnam County GIS Interactive Mapping)
106 Phinney Rd Palatka Fl 32177
Parcel 911 Addresses
106 Phinney Rd, Palatka

http://www.putnam-fl.com/palookup/main.php

Maybe Daniel A is his brother or something?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1469 on: June 20, 2009, 11:54:05 PM »

I Totally Agree Mlee!!!  Very well said and these are my thoughts exactly.

me too!!! totally agree!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1470 on: June 21, 2009, 12:07:44 AM »

As I have said before, we are ALL entitled to our opinion and my opinion is that Haleigh is no longer with us.....I have not been swayed or made to change my mind in any way, I have believed this from very early in the case and with every day that goes by I  believe it even more......Now that doesnt mean that I will stop looking at every little girl I see in every town I go to, it just means thats what I beleive and I am entitled to that belief just as much as anyone else here, I will wear my Haleigh bug braclet until we find out what happened to her one way or the other, This fact of the matter is that this child was probably gone before the first 911 call was even made and thats just the way it is, and yes, LE has said that this is a family abduction and they could have said that for several different reasons, one being, to throw the person off that did this in order for that person to feeel more comfortable and maybe either say something or go back to the spot where they left her.........Tim MIller said ......this isnt what it seems like, and again he may have said that for a reason, maybe because he knew that this child wasnt just missing or had ran off and gotten lost and after looking over those woods he knew if someone wanted to hide a body or throw it in the river it could be impossible to find, he also said Caylee would never be found and she was so, its in Gods hands and no body knows everything........Now after saying that, its my opinion and thats what I believe..............I would very much like to be proved wrong.....I really would.....but I dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1471 on: June 21, 2009, 12:36:34 AM »

I fully agree with you HH!  As I stated earlier, "Can't we all just get along?".  I do believe she is no longer living but this should not keep ANYONE from searching.  I want her found no matter what!  I just want someone searching, looking, following.  I know LE knows more than letting on, I have to belive that, because the downside of that is they are letting her case grow cold.  No 2 investigations are alike but these are the strangest reactions I have ever seen.  There is no LE involvement, no parent out there searching, begging for their child to come home, etc..  I would be sick with worry, hardly functiong but I would be out there looking for my child no matter what.  I would and could not give up the fight!  All statements are JMO.  Sometimes it looks bleak and maybe our patience is tested and maybe some posters are just heartbroken at the time passing and hearing disparaging remarks.  I want to be proved wrong! I pray I am wrong and still hold out hope but my inner voice is saying something different. I stand behind all your opinions.  Monkey Power!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1472 on: June 21, 2009, 12:55:16 AM »

I fully agree with you HH!  As I stated earlier, "Can't we all just get along?".  I do believe she is no longer living but this should not keep ANYONE from searching.  I want her found no matter what!  I just want someone searching, looking, following.  I know LE knows more than letting on, I have to belive that, because the downside of that is they are letting her case grow cold.  No 2 investigations are alike but these are the strangest reactions I have ever seen.  There is no LE involvement, no parent out there searching, begging for their child to come home, etc..  I would be sick with worry, hardly functiong but I would be out there looking for my child no matter what.  I would and could not give up the fight!  All statements are JMO.  Sometimes it looks bleak and maybe our patience is tested and maybe some posters are just heartbroken at the time passing and hearing disparaging remarks.  I want to be proved wrong! I pray I am wrong and still hold out hope but my inner voice is saying something different. I stand behind all your opinions.  Monkey Power!
I also would very much want to be proved wrong, but there;s a few things that stay on my mind and makes me think that Haleigh is no longer here and that Ronald knew that the night he made Misty call 911......first of all,  when the cops pulled up he was standing right there waiting for them..why.....why wasnt he running around the house or across the road yelling for Haleigh and looking screaming her name and yelling for the neighbors to come out and help,,,,anything but just standing there......also ....why didnt he have his truck lights on so he could see......he just pulled up right, and Misty said ....your daughters gone........its dark out there, why didnt he run back outside and turn those lights on so he could see and start running around...he wasnt.........I just know if my daughter was missing the cops would have to find me or wait for me to come to them when they pulled up, I would have been searching while I was on the phone.....cell phones can be carried around and I would have called them while I was searching......not wasting precious time argueing and putting on a show for the 911 operator............anyway.....thats just my opinion...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1473 on: June 21, 2009, 01:05:44 AM »

I am sorry, I have to say this. LE has stated they believe it is a family type abduction and that she is alive. There has been no evidence to say otherwise and I just hate seeing those statements she is dead. Why is it so much easier to believe the rumors and that she is dead then to believe LE in their last statement that she is alive and it was a family abduction? It breaks my heart to see those giving up hope so easily. I think I will do as mlee said and just find something else to do today as I just can not handle seeing this today.

Have a great day all.
And I respect your thoughts, and I respect everyone's thoughts. I believe she is deceased, I'm sorry that is what I believe. I don't understand why we can't have different thoughts and opinions. Everyone does not have the same thought pattern. And for me I don't see anything that points to her being alive, and there isn't anything that is pointing to her being dead either. I go with my gut feelings, I'm sorry to upset anyone.
You are correct Rose............everyone should be able to exspress their opinion and we all HAVE different ones  and that is what makes every person unique and until this case is solved No One is right and No One is Wrong So you dont have to appoligize for what your gut is telling you,  your opinion is just as important as anyone elses....  God Bless Haleigh!!!!!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1474 on: June 21, 2009, 01:34:36 AM »

Good night HH. I gotta pack it in.  My eyes are closing but my hand is still on the mouse. Sweet dreams and Monkey hugs all around!!!!! an angelic monkey
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1475 on: June 21, 2009, 01:41:36 AM »

Good night HH. I gotta pack it in.  My eyes are closing but my hand is still on the mouse. Sweet dreams and Monkey hugs all around!!!!! an angelic monkey
Goodnight, and Im gonna be right behind you soon, just winding down after getting home from work......Later.

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1476 on: June 21, 2009, 10:03:36 AM »

As I have said before, we are ALL entitled to our opinion and my opinion is that Haleigh is no longer with us.....I have not been swayed or made to change my mind in any way, I have believed this from very early in the case and with every day that goes by I  believe it even more......Now that doesnt mean that I will stop looking at every little girl I see in every town I go to, it just means thats what I beleive and I am entitled to that belief just as much as anyone else here, I will wear my Haleigh bug braclet until we find out what happened to her one way or the other, This fact of the matter is that this child was probably gone before the first 911 call was even made and thats just the way it is, and yes, LE has said that this is a family abduction and they could have said that for several different reasons, one being, to throw the person off that did this in order for that person to feeel more comfortable and maybe either say something or go back to the spot where they left her.........Tim MIller said ......this isnt what it seems like, and again he may have said that for a reason, maybe because he knew that this child wasnt just missing or had ran off and gotten lost and after looking over those woods he knew if someone wanted to hide a body or throw it in the river it could be impossible to find, he also said Caylee would never be found and she was so, its in Gods hands and no body knows everything........Now after saying that, its my opinion and thats what I believe..............I would very much like to be proved wrong.....I really would.....but I dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITA.
Just too much time gone by for me to believe otherwise.  Sorry to say.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1477 on: June 21, 2009, 10:34:21 AM »

I am sorry, I have to say this. LE has stated they believe it is a family type abduction and that she is alive. There has been no evidence to say otherwise and I just hate seeing those statements she is dead. Why is it so much easier to believe the rumors and that she is dead then to believe LE in their last statement that she is alive and it was a family abduction? It breaks my heart to see those giving up hope so easily. I think I will do as mlee said and just find something else to do today as I just can not handle seeing this today.

Have a great day all.
And I respect your thoughts, and I respect everyone's thoughts. I believe she is deceased, I'm sorry that is what I believe. I don't understand why we can't have different thoughts and opinions. Everyone does not have the same thought pattern. And for me I don't see anything that points to her being alive, and there isn't anything that is pointing to her being dead either. I go with my gut feelings, I'm sorry to upset anyone.
You are correct Rose............everyone should be able to exspress their opinion and we all HAVE different ones  and that is what makes every person unique and until this case is solved No One is right and No One is Wrong So you dont have to appoligize for what your gut is telling you,  your opinion is just as important as anyone elses....  God Bless Haleigh!!!!!
Thank-you  an angelic monkey
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1478 on: June 21, 2009, 10:53:20 AM »

Have a great day all.

Rosie...we can have different thoughts..that is what keeps the forum a forum...xxxx
I am not upset at you and what you feel...that would be silly...sometime our gut feelings are right on....My gut tells me that she is alive...and I still think that Madeleine McCann is alive as well...
till there is positive proof...it is almost as if we say it out loud that they are no longer alive that it could make it s....and I am not willing to do that at this point...
but that doesn't mean that I don't respect your opinion...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1479 on: June 21, 2009, 10:56:46 AM »

Have a great day all.

Rosie...we can have different thoughts..that is what keeps the forum a forum...xxxx
I am not upset at you and what you feel...that would be silly...sometime our gut feelings are right on....My gut tells me that she is alive...and I still think that Madeleine McCann is alive as well...
till there is positive proof...it is almost as if we say it out loud that they are no longer alive that it could make it so....and I am not willing to do that at this point...
but that doesn't mean that I don't respect your opinion...

edited to correct a word....

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.