April 28, 2024, 06:41:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289373 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1480 on: June 21, 2009, 10:57:12 AM »

Thank-you Cookie, and with Maddie, I go back and forth with what I think happened.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: June 21, 2009, 11:22:12 AM »

Ok so as I have stated, I believe Haleigh is alive.  I think yall are right everybody is entitled to their own opinion.  Here is part of the reasoning why I think she is still alive.  Tim miller and equusearch have left, no more searching by them for Haleigh, Why I ask you? What I think is this....Equusearch, in my opinion, from what I've seen of them are really a recovery operation.  They look where you might find a body.  They have pulled out in my opinion because they have been told by someone(probably LE) that they are wasteing their money, time, and effort, because she is alive and hiden among family or something like that, atleast that's what I hope and pray.  Miracles happen, though they may be few and far between, they do happen.  I remember being in my vehicle on my way home from grocery shopping when I heard on the radio about Elizabeth Smart missing for 9 months being found.  Man what a feeling that was. an angelic monkey
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1482 on: June 21, 2009, 11:23:30 AM »

First I would like to say a special Happy Fathers Day to all the monkey Dads out there.

Second, NRCG, I hope you know me enough by now to know that I do respect others opinions,which is why I have never attacked anyone for their opinions or what they say. Though I am not a supporter of either parent, I would not attack those whom are and voice their opinions,I will however speak up when I see a parental supporter attacking someone for a comment made about the parent the attacker supports.

last but not least. for all of those whom think they know exactly how Ron should have acted that night. Notice I was not here yesterday, maybe logged in but no posts?

My daughter was engaged to an abusive guy, we have been trying to get her away from him for a couple months now. He assaulted her yesterday while I was on the phone with her,when the phone went dead, I called LE. I could not get in contact with the responding officer and could not locate or contact my daughter, when her boyfriend finally answered 3 hours later,he was cagey about where she was and all, I spent the day not knowing if he had killed my daughter or not, I was quite vocal with him after several hours of the games and was quite vocal with his father whom was hiding him from LE.
I cried, I became angry, I made calls and went through the proper lines to get the ball rolling, but I stayed RIGHT HERE by the phone waiting for word. Would I have done things differently if I could have gotten my hands on him? maybe   Monkey Devil!   but, the fact remains, we ALL react differently in these situations and none of us can say whether his behavior that night was or was not normal.

Side note, she was located yesterday evening by LE and she is here now, her boyfriend had choked her and told her he was going to kill her and I do believe he would have if given the time to follow through and if I had not taught her to fight back, she fought like heck and broke a few of his fingers, she is ok but has a long way to go in getting over this. This situation could have turned out so differently.

Good day monkeys

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: June 21, 2009, 11:38:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's..........and a Happy Fathers Day to all Dads out there!!!!!!

Searching....sorry to hear about your daughter........you did the right think by staying close by the phone, she wasnt a little girl that was missing in the middle of the night, and you called LE and had them alerted to what was going on, and she just might have called if you left, so you did right to stay right theee....IMO.....Glad she is safe with you at this time!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1484 on: June 21, 2009, 11:39:52 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's..........and a Happy Fathers Day to all Dads out there!!!!!!

Searching....sorry to hear about your daughter........you did the right think by staying close by the phone, she wasnt a little girl that was missing in the middle of the night, and you called LE and had them alerted to what was going on, and she just might have called if you left, so you did right to stay right theee....IMO.....Glad she is safe with you at this time!!!!

Yes I am also very glad she is with you and safe  an angelic monkey
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: June 21, 2009, 11:41:38 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!

O/T

State seeks death for escapees accused of murder
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/06/20/news/news01.txt

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: June 21, 2009, 11:49:33 AM »

Searching...glad that your daughter is safe and sound with you...Is she going to stay with you now?

Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: June 21, 2009, 12:05:59 PM »

Thank you.
She will always be my little girl,no matter how old she is and given the circumstances, he very well could have killed her,but, my mind went to what if someone calls with word on her while I am out searching for her, so I stayed put. You would no believe all the many many thoughts that go through your mind when a child goes missing,no matter what age they are. Yes, I called LE after 20 minutes or so of not being able to reach her on her phone and not hearing from her.

I hope you see the point I am trying to make here. People are saying, what was he doing in that time between when he got home and called LE, did it not occur to anyone that maybe he WAS out searching? He was on the porch waiting for LE when they arrived, well, where do you think he should have been? off searching while LE was at his house waiting to obtain pertinent information that only a bio parent can give? Trust me, I am not a supporter of him, I think he is a jerk, but he is the father of a missing child still and until you have walked in those shoes,you will not understand those emotions and thoughts that swirl through your mind. Be fair and balanced, both bio parents failed those children miserably but they are still the parents of a missing child. Misty is the ONLY one that should be in the cross hairs right now, I do believe if she would give up what she is hiding, it would solve this case and I believe she is hiding the fact she left the children alone there for a while and I do not believe it was the first time she had done so. There is a level of fear,confusion and pain that washes over a person when a child goes missing, then comes the defense mechanism of anger (I'm gonna kill who ever stole my child)  then it goes back to extreme fear, images of what 'could' have happened, what 'may' have happened and it is a horrendous emotional wave that will break the strongest person.

I chose to share this ordeal with my monkey family for a couple reasons, because you are all family and because I am hoping it will help some to understand that what we see as odd behavior that night,was not odd at all. The behavior recently on both sides has been quite odd how ever and I think it is because they know more then we do and are confident she is alive and will come home, after all, they are on the inside and we are on the out.

I am still emotionally drained from yesterday so will be popping in and out as the day took a toll on me, I am still trying to calm my nerves and rest.

Thanks to all for your thoughts and for being a great monkey family.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: June 21, 2009, 12:26:49 PM »

Good Morning Searching ~

What an excellent post!!!  Time for everyone to open their eyes and see things a bit differently...thru other's eyes.

Once a mother, always a mother - no matter what their age is. 

Happy to hear that your daughter is safe with you. 

peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1489 on: June 21, 2009, 12:34:47 PM »

Good morning...

New commentary

http://www.writeintoaction.com/STORY%20Expert%20Analysis%20HaLeigh%20Photo%20Fake.htm
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1490 on: June 21, 2009, 12:39:10 PM »

Thanks, I must be missing the fascination of the picture, was it retouched or wasn't it. I don't understand what difference that would make?
peachflower
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1491 on: June 21, 2009, 12:47:13 PM »

Well, it would be bizarre for any parent to have to retouch pictures to appear to be with the children...
Either way I don't want to argue I only put the link available.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1492 on: June 21, 2009, 12:49:37 PM »

Well, it would be bizarre for any parent to have to retouch pictures to appear to be with the children...
I have no arguement, it's just I don't understand the big deal about this photo. Everything in this case is bizarre.
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: June 21, 2009, 12:50:31 PM »

Thanks, I must be missing the fascination of the picture, was it retouched or wasn't it. I don't understand what difference that would make?

I would have to say that it is because there should be enough photos of her with her children to use with out having to doctor up photos to look like she spent quality time with the children and also,the purpose in which the photos were being used for apparently (DCF meeting)  Just a guess.

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1494 on: June 21, 2009, 12:51:15 PM »

Ok so as I have stated, I believe Haleigh is alive.  I think yall are right everybody is entitled to their own opinion.  Here is part of the reasoning why I think she is still alive.  Tim miller and equusearch have left, no more searching by them for Haleigh, Why I ask you? What I think is this....Equusearch, in my opinion, from what I've seen of them are really a recovery operation.  They look where you might find a body.  They have pulled out in my opinion because they have been told by someone(probably LE) that they are wasteing their money, time, and effort, because she is alive and hiden among family or something like that, atleast that's what I hope and pray.  Miracles happen, though they may be few and far between, they do happen.  I remember being in my vehicle on my way home from grocery shopping when I heard on the radio about Elizabeth Smart missing for 9 months being found.  Man what a feeling that was. an angelic monkey
Also, Ron was seen showing Jeff Hardy a note; wonder what that said
Searching
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: June 21, 2009, 12:52:06 PM »

I have no arguement, it's just I don't understand the big deal about this photo. Everything in this case is bizarre.

You said it all right there. I wish both parents could get themselves together enough to do right by these children.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1496 on: June 21, 2009, 01:22:19 PM »

You said it all right there. I wish both parents could get themselves together enough to do right by these children.

I don't know nothing about photo retouching, I will say the photo looks awful strange, maybe Crystal's arms are manly, I don't know. I wish everyone would do the right thing also.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: June 21, 2009, 01:59:08 PM »

I had read several comments about that photo being photoshopped.  The final word was that someone very familiar using photoshop stated that it WAS NOT!!!

Not the final word as gospel, of course.

But if this were TRUE....one can see the great lengths that one can do to sway an investigation.

Sad...very sad. 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: June 21, 2009, 02:08:00 PM »

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1499 on: June 21, 2009, 02:10:55 PM »

I had read several comments about that photo being photoshopped.  The final word was that someone very familiar using photoshop stated that it WAS NOT!!!

Not the final word as gospel, of course.

But if this were TRUE....one can see the great lengths that one can do to sway an investigation.

Sad...very sad. 
Somehow I missed that, and maybe Crystal has manly arms, and the position she is sitting in?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.