April 28, 2024, 02:14:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289362 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1500 on: June 21, 2009, 02:11:38 PM »

That's a very cute picture Jerseygirl. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: June 21, 2009, 02:15:34 PM »

That's a very cute picture Jerseygirl. 

Thank you Rose.. I wanted wish all the fathers a Happy Fathers Day..
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1502 on: June 21, 2009, 03:27:48 PM »

I don't understand how anyone with a missing child would not want to sit down with LE, and keep bugging LE about what's going on. But that's me, I would bug them as much as I could for updates.

Sounds as if Ron has a problem .... and it appears it is...avoiding.
exactly Grama, it does sound that way and of course we dont need Art to confirm that LE wanted to talk to Ron, we heard that before and we have also never heard that he agreed or showed up for that meeting and so to me that says he isnt going to and doesnt want to.......It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see that Ronald just plain doesnt want to help with the investigation........and so that leads me to believe that he knows something!!!!

So, since it hasn't been confirmed that he has or hasn't gone to meet with LE, you take that as "he isn't going or doesn't want to"? Has it been confirmed that Crystal has, in fact, met with or spoken to LE everyday? And if it hasn't, how are you convinced that she has?

I'm not instigating, just trying to get your bird's eye 

I agree, we do not have any confirmation either way.. it has all been speculation, since we do not have a statement from LE to confirm, who has or who hasn't come in.  And the fact that Ron's attorney was hired and is hired only to control the media, and what is talked about.  I have never heard any confirmation that his attorneys are representing ron on any issue dealing with LE, there has been no charges nor at any point any mentioned against him.. So his attorney would or should have anything to do with ron being interviewed by Le whatsoever.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1503 on: June 21, 2009, 03:31:19 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's..........and a Happy Fathers Day to all Dads out there!!!!!!

Searching....sorry to hear about your daughter........you did the right think by staying close by the phone, she wasnt a little girl that was missing in the middle of the night, and you called LE and had them alerted to what was going on, and she just might have called if you left, so you did right to stay right theee....IMO.....Glad she is safe with you at this time!!!!

Thank you.
She will always be my little girl,no matter how old she is and given the circumstances, he very well could have killed her,but, my mind went to what if someone calls with word on her while I am out searching for her, so I stayed put. You would no believe all the many many thoughts that go through your mind when a child goes missing,no matter what age they are. Yes, I called LE after 20 minutes or so of not being able to reach her on her phone and not hearing from her.

I hope you see the point I am trying to make here. People are saying, what was he doing in that time between when he got home and called LE, did it not occur to anyone that maybe he WAS out searching? He was on the porch waiting for LE when they arrived, well, where do you think he should have been? off searching while LE was at his house waiting to obtain pertinent information that only a bio parent can give? Trust me, I am not a supporter of him, I think he is a jerk, but he is the father of a missing child still and until you have walked in those shoes,you will not understand those emotions and thoughts that swirl through your mind. Be fair and balanced, both bio parents failed those children miserably but they are still the parents of a missing child. Misty is the ONLY one that should be in the cross hairs right now, I do believe if she would give up what she is hiding, it would solve this case and I believe she is hiding the fact she left the children alone there for a while and I do not believe it was the first time she had done so. There is a level of fear,confusion and pain that washes over a person when a child goes missing, then comes the defense mechanism of anger (I'm gonna kill who ever stole my child)  then it goes back to extreme fear, images of what 'could' have happened, what 'may' have happened and it is a horrendous emotional wave that will break the strongest person.

I chose to share this ordeal with my monkey family for a couple reasons, because you are all family and because I am hoping it will help some to understand that what we see as odd behavior that night,was not odd at all. The behavior recently on both sides has been quite odd how ever and I think it is because they know more then we do and are confident she is alive and will come home, after all, they are on the inside and we are on the out.

I am still emotionally drained from yesterday so will be popping in and out as the day took a toll on me, I am still trying to calm my nerves and rest.

Thanks to all for your thoughts and for being a great monkey family.

excellent post Searching! good thoughts..

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: June 21, 2009, 03:32:17 PM »

I had read several comments about that photo being photoshopped.  The final word was that someone very familiar using photoshop stated that it WAS NOT!!!

Not the final word as gospel, of course.

But if this were TRUE....one can see the great lengths that one can do to sway an investigation.

Sad...very sad. 

It is my opinion that it has not been photoshopped. I read the article and don't agree that the points the "expert with 9 years experience" mentioned as his basis can only be explained by altering the photo. Also note, just one "expert" was mentioned as giving an opinion on this. I think a good investigation would require more than just one "expert's" opinion before declaring it a fake. But that's just me.

JMO, of course, as someone who is very much into graphics.

Also, I think the whole issue is much ado about nothing.

Again, JMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1505 on: June 21, 2009, 03:47:40 PM »

I had read several comments about that photo being photoshopped.  The final word was that someone very familiar using photoshop stated that it WAS NOT!!!

Not the final word as gospel, of course.

But if this were TRUE....one can see the great lengths that one can do to sway an investigation.

Sad...very sad. 

It is my opinion that it has not been photoshopped. I read the article and don't agree that the points the "expert with 9 years experience" mentioned as his basis can only be explained by altering the photo. Also note, just one "expert" was mentioned as giving an opinion on this. I think a good investigation would require more than just one "expert's" opinion before declaring it a fake. But that's just me.

JMO, of course, as someone who is very much into graphics.

Also, I think the whole issue is much ado about nothing.

Again, JMO.

I think it is much ado about nothing also. Maybe the position Crystal is sitting in makes the picture look strange? I have no idea.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1506 on: June 21, 2009, 03:48:12 PM »

I don't think that the photo was photoshopped either..I think that Crystal has a long slender figure and kindof long mannish arms and hands and  long legs...A good friend of mine is built like that...kindof athletic form..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: June 21, 2009, 03:53:10 PM »

I don't think that the photo was photoshopped either..I think that Crystal has a long slender figure and kindof long mannish arms and hands and  long legs...A good friend of mine is built like that...kindof athletic form..
That is probably just that, athletic type of body.
starcat29
Scared Monkey

my little angel in heaven watching over all of us

« Reply #1508 on: June 21, 2009, 05:33:13 PM »

new thing up on crystals child support ar arts

http://www.artharris.com/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: June 21, 2009, 05:36:32 PM »

I just got done reading this, thanks.     
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: June 21, 2009, 05:40:49 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: June 21, 2009, 05:52:54 PM »

I just got done reading this, thanks.     

Wow, I had not realized she had gotten $12,000.00 behind in child support payments.

“She was just shaking and sobbing, and talking about how much she missed her daughter, and I kept thinking, ‘This poor lady.’ I couldn’t imagine what she was going through, facing $12,000 in back child support and selling bracelets and t-shirts to raise money to keep people interested in finding her missing child.”

(Thought it was ~$4,100 as reported by firstcoast news on Feb. 24 http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1512 on: June 21, 2009, 06:04:09 PM »

Brandi, very lovely photo  an angelic monkey  Is everything lies and rumors in this case? It's either she owed 4,000 or 12,000 it can't be both 
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: June 21, 2009, 06:14:25 PM »

Brandi, very lovely photo  an angelic monkey  Is everything lies and rumors in this case? It's either she owed 4,000 or 12,000 it can't be both 

Thanks.

Yeah, I agree. Back in February, when a hearing had been set for March 27 concerning the back-owed child support, they reported that the amount was ~$4,100. I know four months have passed, so the amount would have grown by now, but I cannot imagine that it has grown $8,000. in four months.

It's just so frustrating trying to pull this case together while every "fact" reported seems false or terribly confusing.

blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1514 on: June 21, 2009, 06:23:20 PM »

Thanks.

Yeah, I agree. Back in February, when a hearing had been set for March 27 concerning the back-owed child support, they reported that the amount was ~$4,100. I know four months have passed, so the amount would have grown by now, but I cannot imagine that it has grown $8,000. in four months.

It's just so frustrating trying to pull this case together while every "fact" reported seems false or terribly confusing.

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
Next month, it will be doubled
Everyone, open your eyes.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: June 21, 2009, 06:37:29 PM »

Thanks.

My eyes are open, and all I see is rumors and lies, and nothing else in between.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1516 on: June 21, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »

Thanks.

Just what is it that we are not seeing bl?

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: June 21, 2009, 07:01:56 PM »

Jasmine wrote:

Wow a woman named Sam,KSUE,on blogger radio said that she had called KP to ask about getting out things for finding Haleigh and KP told her Haleigh was not in Satsuma,well fed and wanted her to call DCF.KP wanted Ksue to tell DCF she was in Florida and knew RC and lie about him.This is really something,because ksue was a big supporter of KP.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post42850

For anyone not listening,Ksue said she had emailed KP and KP wanted her to call DCF and say she lived in Florida and knew RC and wanted her to lie about him.KP said Haleigh was not in Satsuma,was well fed and taken care of and told Ksue about Crystal's flower shirt and bad dirty nails.She said five minutes into talking to KP you wanted to shoot yourself,because you can't stand listening to her. LOL

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/satsuma-fl/T52VIGA63OER7TOO7/post42851

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: June 21, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »

Thanks.

Is this Barbara in Texas related to Crystal? Is HaLeigh in Texas?

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1519 on: June 21, 2009, 07:34:26 PM »

O/T Had to run out of town 77 year old mother fell ill......she is fine now.....sleeping in hospital chairs is rough...but I am back now...trying to catch up on reading of the past week ....so are we searching for anything right now? Any names or places that I can help with?....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.