April 27, 2024, 06:58:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289290 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1540 on: June 21, 2009, 11:36:02 PM »

BL,,,the Simon show? is there a link to it? very interested in what all the dancing was about...did you all have a party without inviting me?? the nerve!

Cookie.. I was appauled by the foul mouth ksue on Simon's interview today.. the only one which I was surprised was Art Harris who stayed out of the circus...
and most of the things KSue said was a lie, she is just trying to get attention............she should really tell what she said and what she offered to do is what she should do!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1541 on: June 21, 2009, 11:37:58 PM »

BL,,,the Simon show? is there a link to it? very interested in what all the dancing was about...did you all have a party without inviting me?? the nerve!

Cookie.. I was appauled by the foul mouth ksue on Simon's interview today.. the only one which I was surprised was Art Harris who stayed out of the circus...

oh, was this a live program? is it online for us who missed it to listen to? I have been out all day so am not aware of this interview...who is ksue? and why were you surprised that Art stayed out of the circus? if I could listen to it or read it, I might not have so many questions...thanks friend!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett

Click on 6/21 interview
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: June 21, 2009, 11:40:04 PM »

oh, was this a live program? is it online for us who missed it to listen to? I have been out all day so am not aware of this interview...who is ksue? and why were you surprised that Art stayed out of the circus? if I could listen to it or read it, I might not have so many questions...thanks friend!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett

Click on 6/21 interview

thanks for the link! will listen

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1543 on: June 21, 2009, 11:56:50 PM »

Oh, yea..........KSue woman is gonna get in bad bad trouble and I cant wait...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1544 on: June 22, 2009, 12:00:32 AM »

and also the picture of Crystal was not photoshopped........kim has the original, and that is fraud...........

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1545 on: June 22, 2009, 12:00:44 AM »

JG...am listening to it now...
I am fast losing the will to live...tee hee!
Pickles is talking now and they are discussing the Caylee case...Pickles kids are running around as other posters have talked about that is annoying..have never listened to this show before...
I am going to bed soon so I will have to finish listening to it tomorrow...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1546 on: June 22, 2009, 12:16:29 AM »

JG...am listening to it now...
I am fast losing the will to live...tee hee!
Pickles is talking now and they are discussing the Caylee case...Pickles kids are running around as other posters have talked about that is annoying..have never listened to this show before...
I am going to bed soon so I will have to finish listening to it tomorrow...

OK Good Nite....

Prayers for Haleigh....
jules3699
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1547 on: June 22, 2009, 03:10:52 AM »

Find My Baby! is about one of those crimes. Written by John Stone, the victim's uncle, the 152-page book consists of 61 chapters, some only a page long. Let me tell you the story:
On October 18, 1999, nine-year-old Valiree Jackson was reported missing from her grandparents' house on Blossey Street in Spokane. Spokane County sheriff's officers were skeptical when 33-year-old William "Brad" Jackson made the report, claiming that the girl had vanished from the front yard early one morning before school.

Brad, a truck driver home on disability, told the police that Valiree was playing in the yard while he did laundry that morning. When it was time to walk her to school, he discovered only her backpack on the front steps.

The worried father and his neighbors scoured the neighborhood before calling the sheriff's department. Detectives, volunteers, and search dogs combed a 24-square-block area for the little girl, who had celebrated her birthday just nine days earlier. MISSING posters appeared in local business windows, on telephone poles, and on bulletin boards throughout the area. Police checked out the 80+ known sex offenders living in the area. They found no leads.

Brad Jackson was a suspect early on, when detectives found blood on Valiree's pillow and sheets, and on Brad's shoes. But they couldn't uncover any evidence in searches of Brad's home, so investigators got a warrant to take Brad's 1995 Ford pickup for a search. They returned it with a global positioning system transmitter attached, and they tracked Brad's movements to two fresh grave sites. One, about 10 miles from his home was empty. The other, about 50 miles northwest of Spokane, was not. Cadaver dogs found Valiree's body on November 15.
Police charged Jackson with second-degree murder, then upgraded to first-degree. At his trial, he admitted that he buried Valiree but denied killing her. The defense said that Valiree died of an overdose of the prescription anti-depressant Paxil and Brad panicked after finding her lifeless body. He was afraid to report it because of the scrutiny police put him under following the mysterious disappearance of Valiree's mother, Roseann Pleasant, in 1992.

Seems like LE could do something like this to ron and misty's vehicles, to track where they go.

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1548 on: June 22, 2009, 06:18:40 AM »

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,103.msg16334.html#new

New article
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1549 on: June 22, 2009, 09:33:02 AM »

Who is this KSue person? Some people really need to stay out of LE investigations they cause nothing but trouble and grief. I'm not talking just about this case. I think some of this interference just makes it worse for LE, imo.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1550 on: June 22, 2009, 09:38:35 AM »

Who is this KSue person? Some people really need to stay out of LE investigations they cause nothing but trouble and grief. I'm not talking just about this case. I think some of this interference just makes it worse for LE, imo.
well first of all Rose, she was a poster that posted on Arts page and with just as much trash talk as she had comeing out of her mouth last night........then she started to talking to Kim P, acting a totally different way, trying to be all helpful and stuff, then when that didnt work she ran to blogger news and told a  bunch of lies about her cnversations with Kim and now she is probably gonna find herself on the wrong end of a lawsuit for her little 15 minutes of fame that she was after.......I would tell you her real name but I dont think thats allowed, but either way, Kim is a proffessional and she kept all copies of their e-mails and logged their phone calls and now those papers are on their way to be filed for  a lawsuit that big mouth KSue will have to answer to.............serves her right!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1551 on: June 22, 2009, 09:54:32 AM »

well first of all Rose, she was a poster that posted on Arts page and with just as much trash talk as she had comeing out of her mouth last night........then she started to talking to Kim P, acting a totally different way, trying to be all helpful and stuff, then when that didnt work she ran to blogger news and told a  bunch of lies about her cnversations with Kim and now she is probably gonna find herself on the wrong end of a lawsuit for her little 15 minutes of fame that she was after.......I would tell you her real name but I dont think thats allowed, but either way, Kim is a proffessional and she kept all copies of their e-mails and logged their phone calls and now those papers are on their way to be filed for  a lawsuit that big mouth KSue will have to answer to.............serves her right!!

Some people just have too much time on their hands, and all they want to do is stir up trouble IYKWIM?????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1552 on: June 22, 2009, 10:11:50 AM »

OHHHH crapola Monkey Devil! I remember when you told me about her..........but I forgot in my brain fog what her name/nic was from when we talked. Wow~she could be in a chit load of trouble from all the info I'm aware of. Crazies out there !!!!!!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1553 on: June 22, 2009, 10:13:41 AM »

Thanks HH, I don't have any idea why some people need to inject themselves into cases, all they are doing is interferring and cause trouble. Well I hope this person is happy causing trouble. LE has enough to do without running interference with people who should be minding their own business. If a person has info on a crime, call a tip line but there is no need to cause problems, imo.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1554 on: June 22, 2009, 10:25:47 AM »

Thanks HH, I don't have any idea why some people need to inject themselves into cases, all they are doing is interferring and cause trouble. Well I hope this person is happy causing trouble. LE has enough to do without running interference with people who should be minding their own business. If a person has info on a crime, call a tip line but there is no need to cause problems, imo.
you are 100% correct.......just trouble makers and this time the trouble is gonna come full circle.......

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1555 on: June 22, 2009, 10:28:13 AM »

Some people just have too much time on their hands, and all they want to do is stir up trouble IYKWIM?????
yep,  and no common sense to go with their big mouths,    thats where the problem lies........they want to be smart, but are too stupid to know how dumb they really are!!!!IMO

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1556 on: June 22, 2009, 10:29:18 AM »

you are 100% correct.......just trouble makers and this time the trouble is gonna come full circle.......
What a mess    This person sounds like Joy in the Caylee case.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1557 on: June 22, 2009, 10:33:08 AM »

yea...only her mouth is alot nastier and I think Joy just might have been smarter then her.....lol

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1558 on: June 22, 2009, 10:34:39 AM »

yea...only her mouth is alot nastier and I think Joy just might have been smarter then her.....lol
What a scary thought that is. I know that Joy said in one of her interviews with LE she had been Baker Acted five times. Maybe this person has mental problems also?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: June 22, 2009, 10:35:02 AM »

Caylee Anthony & Haleigh Cummings – BNN Radio Wrap-Up June 21

http://www.bloggernews.net/121325

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.