April 28, 2024, 11:15:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289398 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1560 on: June 22, 2009, 10:43:25 AM »

If people in the Haleigh gone missing research and search , are prodded into believing that she has passed and not longer in this world.  It encourages people to stop looking for Haleigh!!!  That in itself is questionable.  Why would anyone want people to stop looking for a live Haleigh???  Never know, people might be getting too close...

I for one am not a follower, and cannot be misguided or misdirected.   In my honest and direct opinion...
There is no evidence that she was taken to be harmed, or was harmed in that house. The lack of evidence speaks just as loud and clear, in the direction that she is alive, safe and well.  And, I for one.. will not be misdirected  or misguided  in a direction to stop looking for her.  And my Set Agenda is to find Haleigh..   
Having been prior LE,   I can say without doubt... They know more than we even think they do.. And may well be getting the case ready, when they hit it will be fast and furious..   And they are not telling Kim nor Ron's attorney's anything.. 
And I am so glad that my name and email address is not in Kim's computer or email account at all,  It has been deemed that computer and account has been turned over to LE and is under investigation, for being Hacked..  They will trace every ip address on every email in that account, received, sent, saved or deleted..

Having had my little say,  I will go back to work looking for a very much alive Haleigh.. 

I can honestly say that it matters not to me that Kim P has emailed me, nor that anyone has my ISP..........she never did anything unethical nor unprofressional that I saw and the truth never changes..............let them trace me and I will share anything they need to know. Simple as that, really no biggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can also say that I wish I thought she was still with this world, but my gut tells me she is not.....there was no evidence in the home of Laci Peterson and yet she was murdered. It would be easy to suffocate someone with a pillow and find zero evidence or even a blow to the head (like Natasha Richardson) and there would be no evidence,. not that I am saying this happened just pointed out instances where there would be no evidence of foul play in the home.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1561 on: June 22, 2009, 10:44:29 AM »

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,103.msg16334.html#new

Here is where the e-mails from this Karen Simmer...aka......Ksue    and Kimp can be viewed.......shows just how dumb and silly this woman is and I hope she gets all tat is coming to her!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: June 22, 2009, 10:45:48 AM »

I do believe and have for the last 3 months, that Haleigh is alive and well.. I also knew, that there are paid posters on all of the forums. Disagree, or have a different opinion than what they are paid to protect, and you end up in a whirlwind of attack.. My views are not popular, but they have remained consistant. I also believe that Ron knows just as much as Crystal.. And yes, in a sense misty is responsible, but in the form of her actions the weekend prior and the night that Haleigh went missing.
I have seen Kim's immediate response, which of course leads a band wagon to regain her support. If she had proof, that her conversations with the caller on Simon's show, that proved that caller was not telling the truth.. Think about, why go to the public with her chosen emails and denial.. Why would she not just set back and file a slander against the caller? Thats what Lawyers do, they wouldn't go to the public for support, the public makes up the jury.. Do I believe the caller on Simon's show.. You bet I do.. She is a country woman, who was so excited, nervous and finally had the opportunity to get her story out, that she let it fly. I am from Country people, and I can tell you in a heart beat.. There was nothing wrong in her behavior.
But, she is already being put into the box, of "What are these people smoking?" "Must be Crazy".. That has always been a bit of path people take when they want to dis-regard the truth..

I knew from the beginning, that Kim would have to know everything about the taking of Haleigh. This validated my theory.
And if you honestly think that Kim is going to come out and say, Hey.. Yes, thats what I said.. Think again.. She is now treading water and looking for a safe haven and how to stay out of the way of the LE investigation, and be considered for obstructing justice... Anyone of us could have played the game with Kim, and received the same info, and had we put it out for the public to hear or see... We would be deemed, Crazy.. "Had it been me, I would have called kim myself and said, I'm calling in and telling everything I know.. you might want to listen in or call in and we can debate the issues and by the way, this conversation is being recorded, because the game is up"  Problem with the paid posters, if kim is charged for obstruction, they may well be also. And it is all under investigation.. I guess that little comment was overlooked.  I guess we all have to remember, slander goes two ways, "If the caller is telling the truth and is referred to as person not telling the truth, and she is referred to as not being in her right mind so to speak.  Puts liability out there for people to trip on.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1563 on: June 22, 2009, 10:47:46 AM »

If people in the Haleigh gone missing research and search , are prodded into believing that she has passed and not longer in this world.  It encourages people to stop looking for Haleigh!!!  That in itself is questionable.  Why would anyone want people to stop looking for a live Haleigh???  Never know, people might be getting too close...

I for one am not a follower, and cannot be misguided or misdirected.   In my honest and direct opinion...
There is no evidence that she was taken to be harmed, or was harmed in that house. The lack of evidence speaks just as loud and clear, in the direction that she is alive, safe and well.  And, I for one.. will not be misdirected  or misguided  in a direction to stop looking for her.  And my Set Agenda is to find Haleigh..   
Having been prior LE,   I can say without doubt... They know more than we even think they do.. And may well be getting the case ready, when they hit it will be fast and furious..   And they are not telling Kim nor Ron's attorney's anything.. 
And I am so glad that my name and email address is not in Kim's computer or email account at all,  It has been deemed that computer and account has been turned over to LE and is under investigation, for being Hacked..  They will trace every ip address on every email in that account, received, sent, saved or deleted..

Having had my little say,  I will go back to work looking for a very much alive Haleigh.. 

I can honestly say that it matters not to me that Kim P has emailed me, nor that anyone has my ISP..........she never did anything unethical nor unprofressional that I saw and the truth never changes..............let them trace me and I will share anything they need to know. Simple as that, really no biggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can also say that I wish I thought she was still with this world, but my gut tells me she is not.....there was no evidence in the home of Laci Peterson and yet she was murdered. It would be easy to suffocate someone with a pillow and find zero evidence or even a blow to the head (like Natasha Richardson) and there would be no evidence,. not that I am saying this happened just pointed out instances where there would be no evidence of foul play in the home.
(And they are not telling Kim nor Ron's attorney's anything.. 
And I am so glad that my name and email address is not in Kim's computer or email account at all,  It has been deemed that computer and account has been turned over to LE and is under investigation, for being Hacked..  They will trace every ip address on every email in that account, received, sent, saved or deleted..)    What does this mean? What does her computer have to do with Haleigh's disappearance? Is there a suggestion she knows something about Haleigh's whereabouts? I'm really confused.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: June 22, 2009, 10:48:04 AM »

I agree.....Island..........I will turn over everything I have and it would only show how intellegent and how proffessional Kim has been when I have been in contact with her......also your right .......lots of ways to comitt murder or cause a death without leaving any evidence......that has been proven before!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1565 on: June 22, 2009, 11:09:26 AM »

(And they are not telling Kim nor Ron's attorney's anything.. 
And I am so glad that my name and email address is not in Kim's computer or email account at all,  It has been deemed that computer and account has been turned over to LE and is under investigation, for being Hacked..  They will trace every ip address on every email in that account, received, sent, saved or deleted..)    What does this mean? What does her computer have to do with Haleigh's disappearance? Is there a suggestion she knows something about Haleigh's whereabouts? I'm really confused.

No clue...........IMO it doesn't have a rat's azz to do with where HaLeigh is or what happened to her that fateful night.                                                     

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: June 22, 2009, 11:12:50 AM »

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,103.msg16334.html#new

Here is where the e-mails from this Karen Simmer...aka......Ksue    and Kimp can be viewed.......shows just how dumb and silly this woman is and I hope she gets all tat is coming to her!!!
Thanks
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: June 22, 2009, 11:16:27 AM »

All I can say is I sure hope LE is on this, and they have some idea about what happened. If a family member took Haleigh, which in my opinion, is a horribly cruel thing to do to keep this child from her parents and brother, how in the world are they just going to come back home with her? That just makes no sense to me.  And what is the purpose of doing that?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1568 on: June 22, 2009, 11:16:56 AM »

Thanks HH, I don't have any idea why some people need to inject themselves into cases, all they are doing is interferring and cause trouble. Well I hope this person is happy causing trouble. LE has enough to do without running interference with people who should be minding their own business. If a person has info on a crime, call a tip line but there is no need to cause problems, imo.
you are 100% correct.......just trouble makers and this time the trouble is gonna come full circle.......
What a mess    This person sounds like Joy in the Caylee case.
yea...only her mouth is alot nastier and I think Joy just might have been smarter then her.....lol
What a scary thought that is. I know that Joy said in one of her interviews with LE she had been Baker Acted five times. Maybe this person has mental problems also?

Everybody filing a lawsuit on everybody and in the meantime,

Where the hell is HaLeigh in this mess and who among these characters really  cares.

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1569 on: June 22, 2009, 11:29:21 AM »

All I can say is I sure hope LE is on this, and they have some idea about what happened. If a family member took Haleigh, which in my opinion, is a horribly cruel thing to do to keep this child from her parents and brother, how in the world are they just going to come back home with her? That just makes no sense to me.  And what is the purpose of doing that?

Color me confused too NCRG~Most parental abductions are solved almost within 2 days, and I can't remember one when the parent didn't go missing WITH the child........nor the fact that Jr was left. I think a horrific accident or worse happened that night and it's just been a cover up ever since. I pray I'm wrong, but my gut leads me. I have ALWAYS felt this way from the first day this case broke.
I do however pray to God I am wrong.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1570 on: June 22, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »

Color me confused too NCRG~Most parental abductions are solved almost within 2 days, and I can't remember one when the parent didn't go missing WITH the child........nor the fact that Jr was left. I think a horrific accident or worse happened that night and it's just been a cover up ever since. I pray I'm wrong, but my gut leads me. I have ALWAYS felt this way from the first day this case broke.
I have felt the same way, right from the beginning. I have tried to make sense of a family abduction, but I just can't figure out why Haleigh? Did the family member suspect something being done to Haleigh and they wanted to protect her? I just don't see this.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1571 on: June 22, 2009, 12:22:12 PM »

I have felt the same way, right from the beginning. I have tried to make sense of a family abduction, but I just can't figure out why Haleigh? Did the family member suspect something being done to Haleigh and they wanted to protect her? I just don't see this.
I dont see it either......the focus I say, needs to be on the last people to see Haleigh before the day she came up missing and also a few weeks before this happened..... that is where the answer is......the place she came up missing from the the things that were going on the days prior to her coming up missing is where the answers will be found....its the only thing that makes sense and that why IMO  LE is leaning so hard on Misty for a valid timeline............Its Misty they are talking to and Misty they want to continue to talk to and Misty that has refused to be interviewed again.......thats where the problem lies........thats where the truth is being held from coming out..........

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1572 on: June 22, 2009, 12:24:10 PM »

Me either NCRG, never have understood in and never will.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1573 on: June 22, 2009, 12:25:22 PM »

I dont see it either......the focus I say, needs to be on the last people to see Haleigh before the day she came up missing and also a few weeks before this happened..... that is where the answer is......the place she came up missing from the the things that were going on the days prior to her coming up missing is where the answers will be found....its the only thing that makes sense and that why IMO  LE is leaning so hard on Misty for a valid timeline............Its Misty they are talking to and Misty they want to continue to talk to and Misty that has refused to be interviewed again.......thats where the problem lies........thats where the truth is being held from coming out..........
I agree, and I'm thinking can't LE do more, maybe more interviews with her, or that is probably just wishful thinking on my part. If she hasn't been honest so far, why would she now all of a sudden, I guess.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: June 22, 2009, 12:28:07 PM »

I agree, and I'm thinking can't LE do more, maybe more interviews with her, or that is probably just wishful thinking on my part. If she hasn't been honest so far, why would she now all of a sudden, I guess.
Rose...she walked out on the last interview in the middle of it and has refused to come back and talk anymore with LE ......Ron hasnt shown up either   ....dispite LE asking him to...........how sad for Haleigh!!!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1575 on: June 22, 2009, 12:28:44 PM »

IM, I so hope that your family is doing better, I know that is very difficult, just want to say my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. And hope you have settled into your new home.  an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: June 22, 2009, 12:32:45 PM »

Rose...she walked out on the last interview in the middle of it and has refused to come back and talk anymore with LE ......Ron hasnt shown up either   ....dispite LE asking him to...........how sad for Haleigh!!!
That's what is so confusing, and I suppose legally you can't force someone to come back and be interviewed again, at least I don't think so.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1577 on: June 22, 2009, 12:35:25 PM »

IM, I so hope that your family is doing better, I know that is very difficult, just want to say my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. And hope you have settled into your new home.  an angelic monkey

Thanks so much, I so appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers as we still need them........we had only been in the new house 10 days when he passed. We are settled, we just have one room that no one will enter as I can still smell that baby scent on the clothes he was wearing the day he became an angel. but, we all got out on the beach yesterday and just snorkeled and played football, frisbee and caught sand fleas, so it was nice to be outside one with nature in such incredible beauty.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1578 on: June 22, 2009, 12:53:41 PM »

That's what is so confusing, and I suppose legally you can't force someone to come back and be interviewed again, at least I don't think so.

No you can't, and it looks as if her new husband isn't pushing it either......yet another thing I'll NEVER understand!

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1579 on: June 22, 2009, 12:59:24 PM »

Thanks so much, I so appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers as we still need them........we had only been in the new house 10 days when he passed. We are settled, we just have one room that no one will enter as I can still smell that baby scent on the clothes he was wearing the day he became an angel. but, we all got out on the beach yesterday and just snorkeled and played football, frisbee and caught sand fleas, so it was nice to be outside one with nature in such incredible beauty.

an angelic monkey You live in such a beautiful area.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.