April 27, 2024, 08:01:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289294 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1580 on: June 22, 2009, 01:11:53 PM »

IM, I so hope that your family is doing better, I know that is very difficult, just want to say my thoughts and prayers are with all of you. And hope you have settled into your new home.  an angelic monkey

Thanks so much, I so appreciate everyone's thoughts and prayers as we still need them........we had only been in the new house 10 days when he passed. We are settled, we just have one room that no one will enter as I can still smell that baby scent on the clothes he was wearing the day he became an angel. but, we all got out on the beach yesterday and just snorkeled and played football, frisbee and caught sand fleas, so it was nice to be outside one with nature in such incredible beauty.

an angelic monkey You live in such a beautiful area.

Thanks! I feel grateful every day that I am so blessed, it's the only place my son has ever felt safe and that makes it even better.....just look at his face in these pic's (sorry, they aren't that great as they were taken with the phone, but you can see his smile almost sense the serenity here)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1581 on: June 22, 2009, 01:25:19 PM »

Not only a happy boy, but is he ever getting tall.  an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1582 on: June 22, 2009, 01:32:17 PM »

Not only a happy boy, but is he ever getting tall.  an angelic monkey

I know, I took a pic with him yesterday and compared it to last yr's and he is at least a foot taller~I was blown away when I saw the change.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: June 22, 2009, 01:58:20 PM »

http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,103.msg16334.html#new

Here is where the e-mails from this Karen Simmer...aka......Ksue    and Kimp can be viewed.......shows just how dumb and silly this woman is and I hope she gets all tat is coming to her!!!
I just read all of this  go on with your life and let LE deal with this case, I don't see how this person thinks they are helping anything.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: June 22, 2009, 03:01:14 PM »

Here is where the e-mails from this Karen Simmer...aka......Ksue    and Kimp can be viewed.......shows just how dumb and silly this woman is and I hope she gets all tat is coming to her!!!
I just read all of this  go on with your life and let LE deal with this case, I don't see how this person thinks they are helping anything.

This whole issue certainly does advance the circus atmosphere to this case.

That's all I can garner from this new mess.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: June 22, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »

I am not sure if I have posted this before or not:

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: June 22, 2009, 03:07:46 PM »

Yes it does, what a complete shame this is. Thanks for the lovely photo of Haleigh.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1587 on: June 22, 2009, 03:11:24 PM »

Yes it does, what a complete shame this is. Thanks for the lovely photo of Haleigh.

Welcome.

And I think Art is selling tickets to that circus by posting that mess, personally.

JMO.

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1588 on: June 22, 2009, 03:26:23 PM »

Brandi, beautiful pic of Haleigh. I pray for Divine intervention that she will be found. Oh that it could be today!

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
blstarke
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1589 on: June 22, 2009, 04:02:59 PM »

I do believe and have for the last 3 months, that Haleigh is alive and well.. I also knew, that there are paid posters on all of the forums. Disagree, or have a different opinion than what they are paid to protect, and you end up in a whirlwind of attack.. My views are not popular, but they have remained consistant. I also believe that Ron knows just as much as Crystal.. And yes, in a sense misty is responsible, but in the form of her actions the weekend prior and the night that Haleigh went missing.
I have seen Kim's immediate response, which of course leads a band wagon to regain her support. If she had proof, that her conversations with the caller on Simon's show, that proved that caller was not telling the truth.. Think about, why go to the public with her chosen emails and denial.. Why would she not just set back and file a slander against the caller? Thats what Lawyers do, they wouldn't go to the public for support, the public makes up the jury.. Do I believe the caller on Simon's show.. You bet I do.. She is a country woman, who was so excited, nervous and finally had the opportunity to get her story out, that she let it fly. I am from Country people, and I can tell you in a heart beat.. There was nothing wrong in her behavior.
But, she is already being put into the box, of "What are these people smoking?" "Must be Crazy".. That has always been a bit of path people take when they want to dis-regard the truth..

I knew from the beginning, that Kim would have to know everything about the taking of Haleigh. This validated my theory.
And if you honestly think that Kim is going to come out and say, Hey.. Yes, thats what I said.. Think again.. She is now treading water and looking for a safe haven and how to stay out of the way of the LE investigation, and be considered for obstructing justice... Anyone of us could have played the game with Kim, and received the same info, and had we put it out for the public to hear or see... We would be deemed, Crazy.. "Had it been me, I would have called kim myself and said, I'm calling in and telling everything I know.. you might want to listen in or call in and we can debate the issues and by the way, this conversation is being recorded, because the game is up"  Problem with the paid posters, if kim is charged for obstruction, they may well be also. And it is all under investigation.. I guess that little comment was overlooked.  I guess we all have to remember, slander goes two ways, "If the caller is telling the truth and is referred to as person not telling the truth, and she is referred to as not being in her right mind so to speak.  Puts liability out there for people to trip on.
You are so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1590 on: June 22, 2009, 04:05:20 PM »

So does the Topix +satsuma forum........How incredibly sad I was to wander over there and see other monkeys trashing each other over education, manners, spelling and  just being rude to Poco aka HH:

I may get banned for this, but for me this is just wrong and I expected more from SM:

((edit - this case is turning ugly and I don't want to see it here.  please don't bring posts by SM members from other forums simply to argue with them here.  If you don't like what they said, argue with them THERE))
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 05:05:01 PM by klaasend » Logged

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: June 22, 2009, 04:13:12 PM »

IM,

I posted to a pocohanas over on a different forum. How was I to know it was HH?

And to be fair, you should have posted what I was replying to.

And to be frank, I don't believe it should have been brought to this SM forum. But I will let the mods decide that for themselves.

~Brandi

Sorry for the off-topic, but I don't appreciate being attacked personally on SM.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1592 on: June 22, 2009, 04:20:27 PM »

I am amazed that there are actually people that think Kim would ruin her reputation and career over this case, what would be the point to that, I would really like to know? Personally she should just go back to her practice, and leave this all behind, before it is too late. This is just one big, ugly mess.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1593 on: June 22, 2009, 05:08:53 PM »

So does the Topix +satsuma forum........How incredibly sad I was to wander over there and see other monkeys trashing each other over education, manners, spelling and  just being rude to Poco aka HH:

I may get banned for this, but for me this is just wrong and I expected more from SM:

((edit))

I may get in trouble for this, but if this wasn't posted on SM, what does it prove by posting? I've also had conversations with poco on Topix, but I leave them there, where they belong.

JMO, and very sorry if I'm wrong for saying, but wanted to reply. I mean no offense.  an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 05:14:00 PM by klaasend » Logged

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: June 22, 2009, 05:09:56 PM »

Brandi/Islandmonkey & HH -

I don't appreciate an arguement from Topix being brought here.

IM - please don't bring them here to argue with Brandi.  Take your battle to the topic forum where it was posted.

Brandi - I don't think you want my opinion of your response to pocohanas no matter where it was posted and who pocohanas (sp) was. 
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1595 on: June 22, 2009, 05:11:59 PM »

Oops,so sorry Klaas, I didn't see your post til after I posted.  an angelic monkey

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1596 on: June 22, 2009, 05:12:14 PM »

O/T
IM - It's good to see you posting again.  I continue to think of you and your family daily as you all struggle with your grief over sweet angel Elijah.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1597 on: June 22, 2009, 05:19:46 PM »

O/T
IM - It's good to see you posting again.  I continue to think of you and your family daily as you all struggle with your grief over sweet angel Elijah.

thanks Bearly~I just haven't had my heart in it lately, but still want the truth about what happened to her and justice. Thanks for your continued prayers for my family.......God's grace does keep my moving even if it is at a snail's pace!

[
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1598 on: June 22, 2009, 05:21:22 PM »

I am amazed that there are actually people that think Kim would ruin her reputation and career over this case, what would be the point to that, I would really like to know? Personally she should just go back to her practice, and leave this all behind, before it is too late. This is just one big, ugly mess.

No Rose... you are one very wise monkey.  Good advice for Kim and others.   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1599 on: June 22, 2009, 05:24:39 PM »

O/T

thanks Can~I just haven't had my heart in it lately, but still want the truth about what happened to her and justice. Thanks for your continued prayers for my family.......God's grace does keep my moving even if it is at a snail's pace!

edit~Told you I was foggy and crazy.....I saw your post on the prayer thread also and it meant alot to me.

OK, now before I completely lose it-I'm leaving the laptop at work and going sailing. See ya Monkeys later.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.