April 27, 2024, 10:50:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289302 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2009, 08:40:19 PM »

Wait till some attorney gets ahold of that...
Yes. And no wonder this case hasn't moved, they don't have results back from evidence.

Something stinks in Putnam.....
I honestly can't believe this, what in the world have the LE there been doing?
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »

Yes. And no wonder this case hasn't moved, they don't have results back from evidence.

Jersey, its okay.. It was the Federal Law Enforcement, that hasn't completed processing. This is good, they have caught their breath.. Going back over every detail they have, and everybody, plus what they are not telling the public.  All of the new issues that came up within the last month, and all the new people brought into it.  This is a good thing.. They are going back just like we have, and there are always little things that went unnoticed, this time they will pop up...  Maybe, they are asking themselves questions about this last little blow up.  Things are not as cluddered as they were.  I'm tickled pink, because they are dedicated to solving this crime.. no stone unturned....

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2009, 08:44:46 PM »

Judge..UCN: 542007CF002375XXAXMX
File Date: 2007-12-19 Judge: EDWARD E HEDSTROM 

Daniel Snodgrass

2008-04-15 29 $70,004.00 CHUCK'S BAIL BOND POSTED - #PC125-703710 

2008-04-15 30 $ 5,004.00 CHUCK'S BAIL BOND POSTED - #PC7-742669 

2008-04-15 30 04/11/2008 CONTINENTAL HERITAGE INSURANCE

I wonder why there was no collateral ...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2009, 08:46:21 PM »

I honestly can't believe this, what in the world have the LE there been doing?

Running into deed ends just like we did, no enought info on certain days, and certain places and certain people....

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: June 05, 2009, 08:47:55 PM »

Jersey, its okay.. It was the Federal Law Enforcement, that hasn't completed processing. This is good, they have caught their breath.. Going back over every detail they have, and everybody, plus what they are not telling the public.  All of the new issues that came up within the last month, and all the new people brought into it.  This is a good thing.. They are going back just like we have, and there are always little things that went unnoticed, this time they will pop up...  Maybe, they are asking themselves questions about this last little blow up.  Things are not as cluddered as they were.  I'm tickled pink, because they are dedicated to solving this crime.. no stone unturned....

melee.. Why hasn't the evidence they collected been analized... Maybe they could of started ellimination and found Haleigh.. I just don't get it.. Time is of the essence...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: June 05, 2009, 08:48:27 PM »

Daniel Snodgrass

Because this was Chuck, good ole boy Chuck... He knows Snodgrass.. probably grew up with him, has probably set had more beer with him, that I have every drank.. Honey, this is the South, and Good Ole Boys, Stick Together. Plus they are both Predators... birds of a feather.... 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: June 05, 2009, 08:50:21 PM »

Daniel Snodgrass

Because this was Chuck, good ole boy Chuck... He knows Snodgrass.. probably grew up with him, has probably set had more beer with him, that I have every drank.. Honey, this is the South, and Good Ole Boys, Stick Together. Plus they are both Predators... birds of a feather.... 

The judge could of requested it... As far as I am concern he should be in jail... Why was he near the haleigh bug center IMO he should of been arrested...
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: June 05, 2009, 09:15:21 PM »

Daniel Snodgrass

The judge could of requested it... As far as I am concern he should be in jail... Why was he near the haleigh bug center IMO he should of been arrested...

The judge didn't have to let him out at all.. But he did.. and someone from the LE or DA's Office had to be in on the recommendations.  Prior Administration and apparently was not very good.   I read in that brief, by Art that Jeremiah had been called to his house, to Snodgrass's house.  And I couldn't get a good concept if Snodgrass had been at the Center or not, because Jeremiah went into the shed that the desk were being kept, and when he was talking to Snodgrass on his property, he recognized the name, advised him they couldn't take the items, and Snodgrass ordered him off the property.  See, there is more to the story then we were originally told.

Going to give a crash course here. 
1. Predators create Predators
2. There are Predators that only molest Boys.
3. There are Predators that only molest Girls.
4. There is never a cross over, sexual preference
5. Predators that break into houses after children are desperate, this is a desperate action similar to the behavior of a rapist who breaks into women's homes and attacks.
6. Not all predators kill, so there has to be more of a mental violence going on, a lust to kill.
7. The average predator has been active for at least 17 years before their first arrest.
8. There are predators that lure children away to harm, to a more secluded area
9. there are predators that become involved with women with children, with the intent to molest the children.
10. there are predators that become involved with women with children, with the intent to molest and kill the child.
11. there is no cure for a predator.....   none....

Snodgrass is a predator.. But, he uses other people to lure his prey. He is lazy, and does not go out to find prey.  He manipulates and lures the child into what he wants them to do.  He is not violent in the situations that were reported.  He's like a spider who waits for the opportunity in the protection of his own home.  Snodgrass on this case, I believe is a dead end.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: June 05, 2009, 09:23:23 PM »

I also am curious as to who Marie is rearing. Says she is now rearing a 10-year-old girl.

Thanks to the reader who sent me the link.

I believe Marie has a 9 or 10 y.o. daughter, Crystal's half sister. Not by Griffis, though. She alledgedly had an affair with Johnny's half-brother, J. Lauremore. According to a WS'er this is confirmed through court documents and DNA tests. 

Name:   Lomie Saloma Lauramore
   Birth:   29 Mar 1870 - Baker, Florida, USA
   Marriage:   24 Nov 1897 - Baker, Florida, USA
   Death:   12 Oct 1942 - Orlando, Orange, Florida, USA
   Residence:   1880 - Magnolia, Clinch, Georgia, United States
   Sources:   5
   Saved Records:   5
   Tree Name:   Sapp/Croghan Family Tree

http://www.ancestry.com/community/researchers.aspx?fn=Thomas&ln=Lauramore&fms=&&offset=30&dc=10&rp=BEFmZmYIgAAEBgo8fw4%3d&dir=forward

Heart
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: June 05, 2009, 09:24:01 PM »

Daniel Snodgrass

The judge didn't have to let him out at all.. But he did.. and someone from the LE or DA's Office had to be in on the recommendations.  Prior Administration and apparently was not very good.   I read in that brief, by Art that Jeremiah had been called to his house, to Snodgrass's house.  And I couldn't get a good concept if Snodgrass had been at the Center or not, because Jeremiah went into the shed that the desk were being kept, and when he was talking to Snodgrass on his property, he recognized the name, advised him they couldn't take the items, and Snodgrass ordered him off the property.  See, there is more to the story then we were originally told.

5. Predators that break into houses after children are desperate, this is a desperate action similar to the behavior of a rapist who breaks into women's homes and attacks.
6. Not all predators kill, so there has to be more of a mental violence going on, a lust to kill.
7. The average predator has been active for at least 17 years before their first arrest.
9. there are predators that become involved with women with children, with the intent to molest the children.
10. there are predators that become involved with women with children, with the intent to molest and kill the child.

Snodgrass is a predator.. But, he uses other people to lure his prey. He is lazy, and does not go out to find prey.  He manipulates and lures the child into what he wants them to do.  He is not violent in the situations that were reported.  He's like a spider who waits for the opportunity in the protection of his own home.  Snodgrass on this case, I believe is a dead end.

mlee.. As far as I am concern all the predators can rot in jail.... Cobra stated on one of the interviews according to my notes Snodgrass was by the haleigh center 5 times....
Sick POS needs to be fried....
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: June 05, 2009, 09:37:06 PM »

Daniel Snodgrass

mlee.. As far as I am concern all the predators can rot in jail.... Cobra stated on one of the interviews according to my notes Snodgrass was by the haleigh center 5 times....
Sick POS needs to be fried....

I don't have any pity for any of them..... I just know what the cause is, and for some reason someone just didn't get the message in the last generation, that this stuff happens and needs to be stopped.   When all parents, are more aware of their children and the world they live in.. and find out these things are happening, get that child.. no matter what age, what sex to mental health, and we are talking under 10.. Anything over that and it might well be like drugs, a lost cause.  To stop this, this is where it has to be stopped. Boys / Girls no difference.  And then take those darn violent tv shows, movies and games away from the children.  All of this starts in the home, and right now they are multiplying so fast and so silently its insane.  People can change the laws, they just have to start.   Another thing, what can they do about the predators once they have them..  The only surgery that would put a halt to most of them is a lobotomy, and we would have a huge group of zombies walking around in and out of traffic, but non violent zombies..

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: June 05, 2009, 10:32:26 PM »

snipped from heart article ...

Investigators discussed the best ways to prioritize the leads that need to be followed up.

The sheriff's office also said some evidence that was initially collected by FDLE crime scene technicians has not yet been analyzed."There were a lot of new ideas and a lot of things that we've looked at that we're going to look at again," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said. "We are going to follow this through to the end."

No suspects were identified and no persons were eliminated as suspects at the meeting, the sheriff's office said. The group will meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved.

Geeze... No wonder everyone one is a suspect ... The evidence collected not analyzed yet... It's been 4 months Haleigh's been missing and they can't put a rush on analizing the evidence. I am really upset and appalled with that info and they should be .. How can you do and on going investigation and ellimination without analizing the evidence... Why did they wait 2 WEEK to come back and get the back door. I am out raged... 

God Bless Haleigh.... an angelic monkey

all the evidence has not been examined...meanwhile..a little girl waits to be found and returned to her home...sigh...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: June 05, 2009, 10:34:51 PM »

I also am curious as to who Marie is rearing. Says she is now rearing a 10-year-old girl.

Thanks to the reader who sent me the link.

I believe Marie has a 9 or 10 y.o. daughter, Crystal's half sister. Not by Griffis, though. She alledgedly had an affair with Johnny's half-brother, J. Lauremore. According to a WS'er this is confirmed through court documents and DNA tests. 

Name:   Lomie Saloma Lauramore
   Birth:   29 Mar 1870 - Baker, Florida, USA
   Marriage:   24 Nov 1897 - Baker, Florida, USA
   Death:   12 Oct 1942 - Orlando, Orange, Florida, USA
   Residence:   1880 - Magnolia, Clinch, Georgia, United States
   Sources:   5
   Saved Records:   5
   Tree Name:   Sapp/Croghan Family Tree

http://www.ancestry.com/community/researchers.aspx?fn=Thomas&ln=Lauramore&fms=&&offset=30&dc=10&rp=BEFmZmYIgAAEBgo8fw4%3d&dir=forward

let's keep it all in the family for God's sake!
"As Satsuma Turns"..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #173 on: June 05, 2009, 10:35:56 PM »

What an absolute mess 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: June 05, 2009, 11:06:06 PM »

Good evening, monkeys!

Question:  do pigs eat humans?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: June 05, 2009, 11:14:51 PM »

Good evening, monkeys!

I am going to pop in and post what I have learned.  In British Columbia we had a serial killer kill about 55 prostitutes and fed them to his pigs on his farm.  After 6 month of heavy equipment digging in the local area of his property and the local dumps....they had recovered dentures and other samples that DNA testing proved that some of these women had been reported missing about 15 yrs. prior.

So...guess YES...PIGS DO EAT HUMAN REMAINS.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: June 05, 2009, 11:18:09 PM »

Good evening, monkeys!

I am going to pop in and post what I have learned.  In British Columbia we had a serial killer kill about 55 prostitutes and fed them to his pigs on his farm.  After 6 month of heavy equipment digging in the local area of his property and the local dumps....they had recovered dentures and other samples that DNA testing proved that some of these women had been reported missing about 15 yrs. prior.

So...guess YES...PIGS DO EAT HUMAN REMAINS.

OMG...probably shouldn't say this, but I was thinking about the underground pig pens.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: June 05, 2009, 11:19:17 PM »

Good Evening My Monkey Pals ~  And Haleigh's Monkey friends.....

Safe trip, excellent program...and missed the site.

I wonder if Brandi could do a collage, possibly with Haleigh's various facial expressions.  This way we would be able to show her in various moods, happy, sad, etc...

My response to the newest press release.....I AM TICKED!!!!!!!   

More good ideas and suggestions.... how is the site coming mlee...can we see more than the first page yet???

Glad to be home....and back online. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: June 05, 2009, 11:26:22 PM »

snipped from heart article ...

Investigators discussed the best ways to prioritize the leads that need to be followed up.

The sheriff's office also said some evidence that was initially collected by FDLE crime scene technicians has not yet been analyzed."There were a lot of new ideas and a lot of things that we've looked at that we're going to look at again," Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy said. "We are going to follow this through to the end."

No suspects were identified and no persons were eliminated as suspects at the meeting, the sheriff's office said. The group will meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved.

Geeze... No wonder everyone one is a suspect ... The evidence collected not analyzed yet... It's been 4 months Haleigh's been missing and they can't put a rush on analizing the evidence. I am really upset and appalled with that info and they should be .. How can you do and on going investigation and ellimination without analizing the evidence... Why did they wait 2 WEEK to come back and get the back door. I am out raged... 

God Bless Haleigh.... an angelic monkey

all the evidence has not been examined...meanwhile..a little girl waits to be found and returned to her home...sigh...

After 4 months....they're now discussing ways to priortize follow-up on leads?  and, "initial" evidence gathered has not been tested?  WHAT is going on?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: June 06, 2009, 12:04:18 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.