April 28, 2024, 08:01:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289379 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: June 22, 2009, 11:02:45 PM »

so the donor is a Barbara from Houston  Texas.......Joe Stephen Squires showed to be the father of Betty Louise Squires in Harris county ....that is Houston...and Ron made a trip to Texas....uhmmm

Well there is this 

http://www.google.com/search?q=barbara+squires+houston+texas&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Bxb&pb=r&ei=SUVASpvVEJPaMfvhkGQ&sa=X&oi=rwp&ct=title

Don't know if this is the one or not.

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: June 22, 2009, 11:08:59 PM »

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2288&Itemid=79

“[Investigators] are on this one path and it’s been the same path since they began,” she said. “They won’t reveal what that is, but every time they get something new, they have to get off that path.”

Wonder what path that is?.....If they thought that she was in the family being passed around you would think with the David system they could just pull up names and addresses and go look....
I believe that there is a leak sonrwhere and they keep moving her

that would not surprise me....they would have to do it at night.....and have several people involved....but it would  have to end sometime...you would think that ron would be getting a place ready for her to come home to....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: June 22, 2009, 11:10:31 PM »

so the donor is a Barbara from Houston  Texas.......Joe Stephen Squires showed to be the father of Betty Louise Squires in Harris county ....that is Houston...and Ron made a trip to Texas....uhmmm

Well there is this 

http://www.google.com/search?q=barbara+squires+houston+texas&hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&hs=Bxb&pb=r&ei=SUVASpvVEJPaMfvhkGQ&sa=X&oi=rwp&ct=title

now that is very interesting....wonder how old she is?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: June 22, 2009, 11:33:37 PM »

Well there is this 

now that is very interesting....wonder how old she is?

This particular Barbara was born in 1936.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: June 23, 2009, 12:12:05 AM »

So, I went to Art's site. Now Ron has some cash. Probably more in a lump sum than he has ever seen.
Wonder what he will do with it ?
Something to look for Haleigh ?
Something for Misty ?
Something for Ron ?
Something for his lawyer ?
Something for his Momma ?
Something for his other baby ?
It's his money now and he can spend it any way he chooses.
I am going to refrain from any smart azz remarks. Time will tell.
I wonder that also myself Kat...........he could very well use the money to hire someone to come in and help look for Haleigh........time will tell..........oh or he could give it to The Snake...aaaaaka.Cobra to feed and water the dog that he needs to do his search....oh and I see Cobra doesnt have money for he was gonna help that KSue women pay for things to backup her allegations against Kim........funny he has money for that and not to search...........Oh well.....things sure come to light in there own sweet time dont they!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1645 on: June 23, 2009, 12:29:47 AM »

Hello Ms. Higher Hopes.
I still follow this, but don't post as much. Too much muck and I can't make heads or tails of it. Lots of talk, no action and I am blaming LE and Jeff Hardy ( lost their focus ) for alot of this. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1646 on: June 23, 2009, 12:49:29 AM »

Hello Ms. Higher Hopes.
I still follow this, but don't post as much. Too much muck and I can't make heads or tails of it. Lots of talk, no action and I am blaming LE and Jeff Hardy ( lost their focus ) for alot of this. 
Yea I know what you mean, too much junk and common sense isnt as common as it should be......it has become a joke for some and to me its no joking matter....Haleigh needs to be found ans LE  needs to be on this every minute to bring her home!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1647 on: June 23, 2009, 02:16:06 AM »

So, I went to Art's site. Now Ron has some cash. Probably more in a lump sum than he has ever seen.
Wonder what he will do with it ?
Something to look for Haleigh ?
Something for Misty ?
Something for Ron ?
Something for his lawyer ?
Something for his Momma ?
Something for his other baby ?
It's his money now and he can spend it any way he chooses.
I am going to refrain from any smart azz remarks. Time will tell.
I wonder that also myself Kat...........he could very well use the money to hire someone to come in and help look for Haleigh........time will tell..........oh or he could give it to The Snake...aaaaaka.Cobra to feed and water the dog that he needs to do his search....oh and I see Cobra doesnt have money for he was gonna help that KSue women pay for things to backup her allegations against Kim........funny he has money for that and not to search...........Oh well.....things sure come to light in there own sweet time dont they!!!

BBM
He has stated in the last day or so that he was selling his personal belongings, I'm sure that is where his money has come from.  I am glad cobra is in the picture, because no one else seems to be doing anything, not the family, not the lawyers, and not LE .  I just hope When they find this little girl, the charges that come down on whoever was invovled in her disappearnce are Lots and very hard, I hope they get the toughest penalties and they are given the maximum sentence allowed, and I hope anyone who aided them will get charges also.
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1648 on: June 23, 2009, 03:14:19 AM »

For some reason, it costs a fortune to do a dog search.  And I'm pretty sure you use more than one dog.  You have to pay for the dog and the handler and gawd knows what else. 

I'm glad Cobra is there.  At least someone is trying.

<big sigh>

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: June 23, 2009, 07:28:57 AM »

12 arrested in Palatka drug sweep

By Kristin Chambers
Published: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 12:50 AM EDT
Twelve Palatka residents were arrested over the weekend as Palatka police cracked down on illegal drug sales.

www.palatkadailynews.com

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1650 on: June 23, 2009, 07:49:13 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests!

Haleigh Cummings – What Happens When You Annoy A Lawyer?

http://www.bloggernews.net/121337

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1651 on: June 23, 2009, 09:36:34 AM »

Good Morning, I too will be interested in what Ron does with the money. I would imagine it is costly for dogs and their handlers, I have no idea how much, doesn't LE have dogs they could use?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1652 on: June 23, 2009, 09:46:54 AM »

Good Morning, I too will be interested in what Ron does with the money. I would imagine it is costly for dogs and their handlers, I have no idea how much, doesn't LE have dogs they could use?

Morning NRCG~I share your sentiment to a T. I just pray Haleigh is found soon because this has turned into another "Anthony type circus", and I just want her found-unfortunately IMO I don't believe she is with us anymore, but she deserves some dignity even in death. I believe she is in heaven and maybe playing with Elijah......

Again, I pray I'm wrong-but just like you I go with my gut instinct and have always thought she is no longer with us.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1653 on: June 23, 2009, 09:50:52 AM »

Morning NRCG~I share your sentiment to a T. I just pray Haleigh is found soon because this has turned into another "Anthony type circus", and I just want her found-unfortunately IMO I don't believe she is with us anymore, but she deserves some dignity even in death. I believe she is in heaven and maybe playing with Elijah......

Again, I pray I'm wrong-but just like you I go with my gut instinct and have always thought she is no longer with us.
I think she is in Heaven also. Another circus is all I see 
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1654 on: June 23, 2009, 09:52:21 AM »

From Art:

---------------------
TO ALL:

Just wanted to clarify how KP got Simon's phone number at BNN.

During one of our interviews, KP noted all the buzz on Simon’s site, some bashing she felt obligated to counter as Crystal’s lawyer and asked me if I had his number. I did indeed, and didn't think my esteemed colleague would mind a call from a newsmaker in the Haleigh Cummings case under the microscope on his show, so passed it on. She called him first. Mea Culpa. Simon is innocent. I plead guilty to making that love connection.

more...http://www.artharris.com/forum/index.php/topic,103.msg16935.html#msg16935

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1655 on: June 23, 2009, 09:55:27 AM »

By Kristin Chambers
Twelve Palatka residents were arrested over the weekend as Palatka police cracked down on illegal drug sales.

www.palatkadailynews.com

I noticed on the Putnam County Sheriff's Dept that a few of those arrested got pretty hefty bonds, more than the norm.

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: June 23, 2009, 10:27:32 AM »

By Kristin Chambers

www.palatkadailynews.com

June 23, 2009

Volusia County man gets 10 years on drug charges

A Volusia County man was sentenced to 10 years in prison for trafficking marijuana and cocaine in Central Florida, according to a statement released Monday by the state Attorney General's Office.

Banuelos Jimenez, 47, a Mexican immigrant, was arrested in October 2007 after a lengthy investigation by the Volusia Bureau of Investigation, state officials said. The investigation revealed that Banuelos Jimenez and a group of associates were distributing large amounts of marijuana into Central Florida.

Banuelos Jimenez pleaded guilty in May to multiple drug-related charges, including conspiring to traffic in 25 pounds or more of marijuana.

In addition to his prison sentence, Banuelos Jimenez will have to pay costs associated with the investigation and his prosecution.

When he is released from prison, Banuelos Jimenez will be turned over to officials with the U.S. Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement for deportation.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/Local/newWEST01062309.htm

Heart
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1657 on: June 23, 2009, 10:36:58 AM »

I think she is in Heaven also. Another circus is all I see 

Yet I expect the circus to continue as their are way too many clowns in this one.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: June 23, 2009, 12:12:44 PM »

Good Morning Island, just wanted to post this picture that I got off from Crystals my-space page that someone had sent her.....its a beautiful picture, and its too bad that they really cant have a picture posted this bif around the world for Haleigh.........I think its so cute!!!!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1659 on: June 23, 2009, 12:29:27 PM »

Good Morning Island, just wanted to post this picture that I got off from Crystals my-space page that someone had sent her.....its a beautiful picture, and its too bad that they really cant have a picture posted this bif around the world for Haleigh.........I think its so cute!!!!

Morning HH~I agree, that would be nice.........is it hot enough for you yet? When I left the office yesterday it was 104 WITHOUT the heat index inland. 

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.