April 28, 2024, 04:55:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289367 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1860 on: June 26, 2009, 07:12:05 PM »

OT
Monkeys, please check in at the prayer thread.  Karen aka da Sparkenator has had to put her beloved Rudy to sleep.  http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=147.msg854094#msg854094  She asks for prayers.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1861 on: June 26, 2009, 07:15:06 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys,  Kim P. has confirmed that the search was done at the families request to pu to rest all the talk about one not having been done on the Mothers property or her families........Marie, along with Kim and Crystal went doen to LE and requested that they search the property to put to bed any suspitions or rumors because  this had not been done........they filed out all the paperwork and provided LE with all the neccesary forms and signed for this search to be done....TJ Hart should be reporting on this soon, and several others!!!!!!!
Do you know what other family property they searched besides this property, and Haleigh's maternal great grandfather's place?
The report I was given just said that it was requested by Crystals family,,,if they search any other property it will be because it is owned by someone in her immediate family!,   sorry ...thats all I know......but Kim was talking to TJ Hart and Im sure we will hear somethig from him soon........if not I will call back if she doesnt call me....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: June 26, 2009, 07:30:26 PM »

Good afternoon Monkeys,  Kim P. has confirmed that the search was done at the families request to pu to rest all the talk about one not having been done on the Mothers property or her families........Marie, along with Kim and Crystal went doen to LE and requested that they search the property to put to bed any suspitions or rumors because  this had not been done........they filed out all the paperwork and provided LE with all the neccesary forms and signed for this search to be done....TJ Hart should be reporting on this soon, and several others!!!!!!!
Do you know what other family property they searched besides this property, and Haleigh's maternal great grandfather's place?

The article stated the great grandfather.  Virgil Johns Jr lives on Mudd Lake.  I assume that Virgil is Marie's father.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: June 26, 2009, 07:35:20 PM »

The report I was given just said that it was requested by Crystals family,,,if they search any other property it will be because it is owned by someone in her immediate family!,   sorry ...thats all I know......but Kim was talking to TJ Hart and Im sure we will hear somethig from him soon........if not I will call back if she doesnt call me....

all of this was reported hours ago on the news and the article was provided early this morning...
Can you post the report that you were given if it is any different than what has already been posted? thank you...
also, Sherrif Hardy said that he already had a warrant so why did they have to fill out any paperwork? and why wouldn't they just dig up the dead horse only? why are they moving onto other properties?

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: June 26, 2009, 07:36:45 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/062609_Property_searched_for_missing_girl

They have now moved down the road to another property a few miles away to search the property belonging to Haleigh's maternal great grandfather.

Thanks  Why was this not done sooner? I'm really confused by this, sorry.

NRCG, lets not forget that JOHNNY  JACK  LAURAMORE was arrested on 6/13, is still locked up and  no bond listed on him.
Could you tell me who this Lauramore person is, I'm following to many cases, and can't remember who this guy is.

Johnny Jack = Johnny Sheffield's half brother, ex-husband of Marie Griffis, step-father of Crystal, and HaLeigh's step grandfather.

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: June 26, 2009, 07:36:50 PM »

Sorry no rose if that came off a little harsh, it wasn't meant that way, please forgive me
No problem, I'm just confused by all of this. That is very costly to do what LE is doing, just trying to make sense of this 

Detective Dominic Piscitello says they were called by Crystal Sheffield's family to let them know they had recently buried a horse on their Baker County farmland.

Piscitello says they informed Putnam County officials just in case anyone speculated about their missing child, Haleigh Cummings. But investigators came to the Glen St. Mary property just to make sure.

more...http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p2080#lastPost
Is it just me or is this one of the most craziest reasons to go searching and diving and digging, and spending all that money to do so, and then go over to another relatives property? I'm not buying this at all.

agreed Rosie...not buying this at all either...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1866 on: June 26, 2009, 07:38:54 PM »

all of this was reported hours ago on the news and the article was provided early this morning...
Can you post the report that you were given if it is any different than what has already been posted? thank you...
also, Sherrif Hardy said that he already had a warrant so why did they have to fill out any paperwork? and why wouldn't they just dig up the dead horse only? why are they moving onto other properties?
If this same report was given earlier then why is it even being doubted then and They filled out the paperwork and asked for the property to be searched and the Family told LE about the dead horse so no one would freak out when bones started showing up......and even if this was reported hours ago, I have seen things posted on here that was posted months ago, so what that got to do with anything......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: June 26, 2009, 07:38:55 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/062609_Property_searched_for_missing_girl

They have now moved down the road to another property a few miles away to search the property belonging to Haleigh's maternal great grandfather.

why if the griffis/sheffields wanted them to check on where they buried a dead horse? why not just check out where the dead horse was? why go to other properties? something is not right here...imo

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: June 26, 2009, 07:39:23 PM »

why if the griffis/sheffields wanted them to check on where they buried a dead horse? why not just check out where the dead horse was? why go to other properties? something is not right here...imo

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: June 26, 2009, 07:42:14 PM »

If this same report was given earlier then why is it even being doubted then and They filled out the paperwork and asked for the property to be searched and the Family told LE about the dead horse so no one would freak out when bones started showing up......and even if this was reported hours ago, I have seen things posted on here that was posted months ago, so what that got to do with anything......

because you are reporting the same thing that all of us have read only you are saying that you given a report..I was just asking to see what the report was that you were given..if you have it, why can't you produce it for us to see if it is the same thing? that isn't a hard request to fill if you have it is it? can you ask Kim these questions please and report back to us? some of us are not buying the dead horse business...that is all...thank you...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1870 on: June 26, 2009, 07:42:43 PM »

They didnt want the horse to be investigated , they wanted the property search, and they told LE about the horse being buried there so no one would freak out when bones started showing up........

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1871 on: June 26, 2009, 07:45:00 PM »

They didnt want the horse to be investigated , they wanted the property search, and they told LE about the horse being buried there so no one would freak out when bones started showing up........

yes...I know....I read all of that this morning...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: June 26, 2009, 07:45:22 PM »

because you are reporting the same thing that all of us have read only you are saying that you given a report..I was just asking to see what the report was that you were given..if you have it, why can't you produce it for us to see if it is the same thing? that isn't a hard request to fill if you have it is it? can you ask Kim these questions please and report back to us? some of us are not buying the dead horse business...that is all...thank you...
I just gave you the report I was given....I was working and just got home to post it and if you had already read it well then thats fine.......I can still report what I was told ....are there limitations on how many times the same thing can be said.....if there is then we all need to know this.........and I answered the post about the dead horse..........thats is all Thank YOu!!!!!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1873 on: June 26, 2009, 07:46:03 PM »

yes...I know....I read all of that this morning...
then why did you ask??????

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1874 on: June 26, 2009, 07:53:28 PM »

Thanks
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1875 on: June 26, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »

Thanks  Why was this not done sooner? I'm really confused by this, sorry.

NRCG, lets not forget that JOHNNY  JACK  LAURAMORE was arrested on 6/13, is still locked up and  no bond listed on him.
Could you tell me who this Lauramore person is, I'm following to many cases, and can't remember who this guy is.

Johnny Jack = Johnny Sheffield's half brother, ex-husband of Marie Griffis, step-father of Crystal, and HaLeigh's step grandfather.
Thanks  That was a mouth full.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1876 on: June 26, 2009, 07:56:03 PM »

Thanks
YW  Rose......just telling what I was told.......if it is late in coming then Im sorry but I was at WORK....and just got here to post it!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1877 on: June 26, 2009, 07:58:44 PM »

I asked this morning, but maybe nobody knew the answer, is that common to bury horses on one's property? It would seem that would take quite a bit of work to do, I honestly don't know, but it sure would seem to be.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1878 on: June 26, 2009, 08:01:01 PM »

some interesting comments about all of this on some other forums as well...lots of thoughts...
including that Johny Jack is still in jail and could he be doing some talking? that someone in the family must be talking cause the LE is not going to go to all that expense to dig up a dead horse at KP or Marie's or Crystal's request...I thought that this poster on another forum could have "hit" on something ....at any event, at least we know that no one in the family has been ruled out, otherwise they would not be searching properties like this...jmo....makes sense to me that everyone should be looked at...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: June 26, 2009, 08:02:19 PM »

What did Johnny Jack do that he is still in jail?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.