April 28, 2024, 10:59:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289395 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1920 on: June 26, 2009, 09:01:54 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Dam it you do.. Dam if you don't... As I see it now its a circus because LE did property searches on Griiffis and family members property... At least it brought more attention with the media and a 2nd search was done...
AMEN  JERSEY...............think about it for a minute..........crystal was behind in child support.......this is the property she lived on.......she had made several calls to DCF about Ronald before this ever happened..........Then Haleigh came up missing..........LE hadnt even came and searched her property.........if they thought she had anything to do with Haliegh being missing dont you think they would have been right over there right away........not  almost 5 months later......She should have been the first person they looked at and wanted searched ....but they didnt .......it tells me something .......does it you???

Yepper....I am thinking they have to know something of the evidence taken from the home...
Thank YOU   and Thank YOu Klass.......you are both right.....I thought I wasnt explaining things right.........they have no reason to look at Crystal........they know something we dont..........it isnt that hard to understand really........simple!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1921 on: June 26, 2009, 09:03:47 PM »

Cookie - guess I'm not reading it the same way you are.  I see Crystal wanting to make sure that LE searches everything to rule everything out.  They hadn't searched it yet (with a warrant) because LE really doesn't believe Crystal is involved in the disappearance of Haliegh.  Crystal didn't request what type of searchers or how they were to search, she just wanted to make sure her place was searched.  So people wouldn't wonder.

I have never thought that Crystal had anything directly to do with Haleigh's disappearance so it just strikes me as odd that this kind of search would go on with the property that Crystal lives on...have you read or heard that LE or anyone suspected Crystal? I haven't ....
Misty is still the key as far as I am concerned....and I agree with others that I am happy that anything is going on with this case....at least they are trying to finally be thorough...this should have been done perhaps much sooner...why now? thats all...I just find it all puzzling how this circus is coming about...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1922 on: June 26, 2009, 09:05:32 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's....

Where I live alot farmers and most of them bury their horses, pigs, ect on their farm....

Thanks, I guess for some what else can you do?
Really, what else would you do with a dead horse??  We live on a farm, and if something dies, you dig a hole and bury it.  A farmer down the road has a back hoe and all the neighbors call him when livestock dies.
If it were to be hauled off,  it would go to the landfill and most farmers would rather bury their animals than send them like garbage to a dump.

I find this whole search very strange.  But for whatever reason, am very glad to see Haleigh back in the news.
thats what we always had done too.....most farms have equipment that they already use in every day operations that would take care of the buriel of a dead cow or horse in just a few minutes time!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1923 on: June 26, 2009, 09:08:20 PM »

Cookie - guess I'm not reading it the same way you are.  I see Crystal wanting to make sure that LE searches everything to rule everything out.  They hadn't searched it yet (with a warrant) because LE really doesn't believe Crystal is involved in the disappearance of Haliegh.  Crystal didn't request what type of searchers or how they were to search, she just wanted to make sure her place was searched.  So people wouldn't wonder.

I have never thought that Crystal had anything directly to do with Haleigh's disappearance so it just strikes me as odd that this kind of search would go on with the property that Crystal lives on...have you read or heard that LE or anyone suspected Crystal? I haven't ....
Misty is still the key as far as I am concerned....and I agree with others that I am happy that anything is going on with this case....at least they are trying to finally be thorough...this should have been done perhaps much sooner...why now? thats all...I just find it all puzzling how this circus is coming about...

I'm not sure what circus you are talking about.  All I know is that Haleigh Cummings went missing while in the care of Misty and at her fathers home.  That's all I know for sure.  The circumstances around Misty and that night leave alot to be desired.  Family members on both sides of the family have had trouble with the law so nobody is perfect.  None of this helps find Haleigh.  Unfortunately, I do not believe Haleigh is still alive.  I hope I'm wrong but I think something happened to her that night. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1924 on: June 26, 2009, 09:08:59 PM »

So, in other words, by LE coming to the properties of Haleigh's moms family, they were basically clearing them? Am I understanding this right? Are they going to be digging and searching at Ron's mom and grandma's houses also?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1925 on: June 26, 2009, 09:10:16 PM »

I'm not sure what circus you are talking about.  All I know is that Haleigh Cummings went missing while in the care of Misty and at her fathers home.  That's all I know for sure.  The circumstances around Misty and that night leave alot to be desired.  Family members on both sides of the family have had trouble with the law so nobody is perfect.  None of this helps find Haleigh.  Unfortunately, I do not believe Haleigh is still alive.  I hope I'm wrong but I think something happened to her that night. 

I think something happened to her well before the 911 call. That 911 call just didn't seem right to me.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1926 on: June 26, 2009, 09:13:39 PM »

So, in other words, by LE coming to the properties of Haleigh's moms family, they were basically clearing them? Am I understanding this right? Are they going to be digging and searching at Ron's mom and grandma's houses also?

thank you! I am glad that I am not the only one not getting the grasp of all of this...

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1927 on: June 26, 2009, 09:14:12 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Dam it you do.. Dam if you don't... As I see it now its a circus because LE did property searches on Griiffis and family members property... At least it brought more attention with the media and a 2nd search was done...
AMEN  JERSEY...............think about it for a minute..........crystal was behind in child support.......this is the property she lived on.......she had made several calls to DCF about Ronald before this ever happened..........Then Haleigh came up missing..........LE hadnt even came and searched her property.........if they thought she had anything to do with Haliegh being missing dont you think they would have been right over there right away........not  almost 5 months later......She should have been the first person they looked at and wanted searched ....but they didnt .......it tells me something .......does it you???

Actually it tells me that they don't consider Crystal a suspect.  My own personal opinion is that Misty knows.

Griffis' property was checked already, but it was during the first week of the investigation, and it wasn't a very thorough search at that time, according to investigators.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=140562&provider=top

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1928 on: June 26, 2009, 09:15:20 PM »

No they said they wouldnt clear anything or anybody ...at least not publically until this case has been resolved....what Im trying to say is, when there is a case like this if at some point Ron is charged or Misty is charged or anybody for that matter and a body is never recovered, their lawyer could make a big deal and say ......the Mothers property was never even searched.......or if at some point this case is  ever a cold case and after however many years it takes for them to decide to close it out.......they are gonna want that property searched in order to do so............its not something that would have had to be done any time soon .......unless and arrest was made and the accused made a big deal out of it......but Marie wanted it done now.......she wanted it to be recorded that her land and her fathers land had been searched.........she wanted the accusations to stop about where she lived!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1929 on: June 26, 2009, 09:17:28 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Actually it tells me that they don't consider Crystal a suspect.  My own personal opinion is that Misty knows.

Griffis' property was checked already, but it was during the first week of the investigation, and it wasn't a very thorough search at that time, according to investigators.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/mostpopular/news-article.aspx?storyid=140562&provider=top
Heart,,,,,they searched the wrong property .......they searched Haleighs Great Grandfathers property that time...a place Haleigh had never even stayed.........

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1930 on: June 26, 2009, 09:18:06 PM »

snip Klaas:

I'm not sure what circus you are talking about.  All I know is that Haleigh Cummings went missing while in the care of Misty and at her fathers home.  That's all I know for sure.  The circumstances around Misty and that night leave alot to be desired.  Family members on both sides of the family have had trouble with the law so nobody is perfect.  None of this helps find Haleigh.  Unfortunately, I do not believe Haleigh is still alive.  I hope I'm wrong but I think something happened to her that night

I am still holding out hope that she is still alive...although statistics would say that you are probably right...
family members on both sides have created the circus atmosphere of this case...at least that is how some have described it...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1931 on: June 26, 2009, 09:23:06 PM »

No they said they wouldnt clear anything or anybody ...at least not publically until this case has been resolved....what Im trying to say is, when there is a case like this if at some point Ron is charged or Misty is charged or anybody for that matter and a body is never recovered, their lawyer could make a big deal and say ......the Mothers property was never even searched.......or if at some point this case is  ever a cold case and after however many years it takes for them to decide to close it out.......they are gonna want that property searched in order to do so............its not something that would have had to be done any time soon .......unless and arrest was made and the accused made a big deal out of it......but Marie wanted it done now.......she wanted it to be recorded that her land and her fathers land had been searched.........she wanted the accusations to stop about where she lived!
Got it, sometimes it takes me awhile    It just seemed like a very big production, and a costly one.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1932 on: June 26, 2009, 09:23:20 PM »

What did Johnny Jack do that he is still in jail?
JOHNNY  JACK  LAURAMORE
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/13/2009 12:57:31 AM  - Booking#: 09-02416
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/1/1956 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06-   PROB VIOLATION    N   N    $0.00    
                $0.00    

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754643&IMG=33026

I apologize because I'm sure this has been discussed, but who is Johnny Jack LAURAMORE?  Did you know there are two, I'm assuming father and son.  Both have been in trouble.

The older one above -

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=743792&IMG=33026

Then there is the younger one starting with petty theft-

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=733497&IMG=49686

Then there is an Amanda, likely related:

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=739545&IMG=29873

Johnny Jack = Johnny Sheffield's half brother, ex-husband of Marie Griffis, step-father of Crystal, and HaLeigh's step grandfather.

JOHNNY  JACK  LAURAMORE
SATSUMA,  FL
Booking Date & Time: 6/13/2009 12:57:31 AM  - Booking#: 09-02416
Release Date & Time:
DOB: 10/1/1956 -  RACE: W  -  SEX: M
Charges       Misd/Felony   Degree   Bond   Bond Posted
948.06-   PROB VIOLATION    N   N    $0.00    
                $0.00    

Heart
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1933 on: June 26, 2009, 09:23:28 PM »

So people bury their dead animals on their farm...makes sense
Your child is missing so you inform LE of the burial of an animal...good thinking
Several months later they come out in full force to check out your story...okay
Just like you said there is a dead horse....but they proceed to dive in ponds , bring cadaver dogs and search other properties ? Just to put rumors to rest?.....If it is protocol then we should see searches of the other side of the families properties also?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1934 on: June 26, 2009, 09:27:12 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Heart,,,,,they searched the wrong property .......they searched Haleighs Great Grandfathers property that time...a place Haleigh had never even stayed.........

So why are they re-searching the great grandfathers property again?
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1935 on: June 26, 2009, 09:29:20 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Unfortunately that is not what LE is reporting.  Plus it is being reported that they searched Marie's and afterwards searched the great grandfather's properties today.

Heart
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1936 on: June 26, 2009, 09:31:16 PM »

So people bury their dead animals on their farm...makes sense
Your child is missing so you inform LE of the burial of an animal...good thinking
Several months later they come out in full force to check out your story...okay
Just like you said there is a dead horse....but they proceed to dive in ponds , bring cadaver dogs and search other properties ? Just to put rumors to rest?.....If it is protocol then we should see searches of the other side of the families properties also?
No they didnt come to check out the story........Marie requested that a search be done of her property to get it ruled out........she told LE about the dead horse being buried there so when they found the bones they wouldnt freak out.....the other property searched was the Great Grandfathers and he wanted it searched also and gave his permission for it to be!!!

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1937 on: June 26, 2009, 09:32:57 PM »

Inquiriing minds...

Unfortunately that is not what LE is reporting.  Plus it is being reported that they searched Marie's and afterwards searched the great grandfather's properties today.
Yep thats what they are doing because he wanted it searched again too.......when LE or Art Harris writes the article about it all then maybe they can esplain it better and make it more understandable.......

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1938 on: June 26, 2009, 09:33:25 PM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/cummings_case/062609haleigh_farm_search

Officials say cadaver dogs and divers were used in the search of the 30-acre farm near Glen St. Mary. They have now moved down the road to another property a few miles away to search the property belonging to Haleigh's maternal great grandfather.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1939 on: June 26, 2009, 09:35:08 PM »

Got it, sometimes it takes me awhile    It just seemed like a very big production, and a costly one.
But it would eventually have to be done anyway and cost someone something so they wanted it done now.....and LE  agreed .......it was done...nothing was found and now it is on the record!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.