April 28, 2024, 07:51:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289378 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: June 06, 2009, 11:49:27 AM »

Mlee,
I too think a hog will eat anything, but remembering back, those underground hog pins in my mind would be to trap and keep a wild hog??

I don't think that's where she is, the river and dense woods comes to my mind.  We have a saying around here, 'they dumbed into it'  I feel that whoever took Haleigh was not that smart...they dumbed into it...from all the players in this case, no one comes across as highly intelligent.
She is either hidden in plain view...or in the river.  My mind won't let me believe she is still with us anymore so lately  my prayers have been that she will be found and guilty exposed.
God Bless Haleigh!

I don't want to think the worst happened to Haleigh.  Actually, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY  SOLID EVIDENCE that indicates she is in heaven.

Until something surfaces to PROVE that Haleigh is no longer here with us, I will continue to keep my HOPES UP and PRAY for her SAFE return.

adding that the le does not want outsiders searching, the  most rediculous thing I have ever heard. It seems to me, le does not search, because of disturbing evidence. But statistics prove, le does not locate the missing, the missing are always led to them.  If we can not search, then how else but by being as you said, "dumbed into it, " can we ever find Haleigh, or any missing person. What a free land huh?

I think its going to be based on elements of evidence.  Remember, the situation where item or items were found, and just placed in Cobra's vehicle.. and then it turned into a setup type thing.  That's why..  They want to make sure that who ever is searching will follow a chain of evidence.  This is critical in case something is found and they can use it to charge and convict someone.  Too many hands in the mix, can create a major problem, and could get a case they build thrown out. 

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #201 on: June 06, 2009, 11:52:17 AM »

Mlee,
I too think a hog will eat anything, but remembering back, those underground hog pins in my mind would be to trap and keep a wild hog??

I don't think that's where she is, the river and dense woods comes to my mind.  We have a saying around here, 'they dumbed into it'  I feel that whoever took Haleigh was not that smart...they dumbed into it...from all the players in this case, no one comes across as highly intelligent.
She is either hidden in plain view...or in the river.  My mind won't let me believe she is still with us anymore so lately  my prayers have been that she will be found and guilty exposed.
God Bless Haleigh!

I don't want to think the worst happened to Haleigh.  Actually, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY  SOLID EVIDENCE that indicates she is in heaven.

Until something surfaces to PROVE that Haleigh is no longer here with us, I will continue to keep my HOPES UP and PRAY for her SAFE return.

adding that the le does not want outsiders searching, the  most rediculous thing I have ever heard. It seems to me, le does not search, because of disturbing evidence. But statistics prove, le does not locate the missing, the missing are always led to them.  If we can not search, then how else but by being as you said, "dumbed into it, " can we ever find Haleigh, or any missing person. What a free land huh?

Makes no sense, and the older I'm getting the more things make no sense. If it wouldn't be for the public, a lot of people that are missing and murdered would never be found.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #202 on: June 06, 2009, 12:01:18 PM »

Mlee,

God Bless Haleigh!

I think its going to be based on elements of evidence.  Remember, the situation where item or items were found, and just placed in Cobra's vehicle.. and then it turned into a setup type thing.  That's why..  They want to make sure that who ever is searching will follow a chain of evidence.  This is critical in case something is found and they can use it to charge and convict someone.  Too many hands in the mix, can create a major problem, and could get a case they build thrown out. 

understood about having the evidence, but, none of that means a thing, unless the missing is found.  Speaking as a person who has a missing family member, trust me, the most important thing to us, is simply knowing where she is. It is le's job, to prosecute the case afterwards.

Either way, the end is the end, and a trial, nor a jail sentence  does not change the fact. If the missing is not located , there is no freedom from the nightmare to the family members who loved the missing person.

The satsuma jail has just undergone a new sheriff, and has had many fired for  allowing the escape of those 2 fellows who then killed another innocent. Le was not even able to hold those local boys, so, again, I still think citizen searches should be encouraged.  If the so's, and pervs know that the public can not, and will not look for them, they will continue to do the bad deed.  sorry to sound so cynical this morning, it must be the days of rain keeping me inside with thoughts instead of outside in my shed whittling those thoughts into art..  imo,,mio

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: June 06, 2009, 12:08:53 PM »

Thanks mlee ~  Guess it is Forward.....

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: June 06, 2009, 12:17:26 PM »

Mlee,

God Bless Haleigh!

Makes no sense, and the older I'm getting the more things make no sense. If it wouldn't be for the public, a lot of people that are missing and murdered would never be found.

This is true.. but in this case, there is someone who lingers in the midst that is responsible for Haleigh gone missing, and that person could well either destroy precious evidence or leave evidence that could direct in another dead end.  This case is highly unusual because of the players involved.  Already had one incidence that misguided and they don't want another.   Look at all the players involved with that one incidence, it is possible that one of those players is the abductor.  These guys don't run away, they blend in.  They could be a person who wants to head up a search.  This time, LE wants to make sure they have trained officers in the field to stop any problems.  Does not mean they don't trust the public in general..  Much like the wild goose chase that grama sent cobra on..

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #205 on: June 06, 2009, 12:18:02 PM »

They need to go back to the beginning and look at the last people to see Haleigh. Comb through everything and especially the" inconsistent" stories while simultaneously analyzing all the collected evidence. Do they think if the procrastinate long enough we will forget? Where is the FBI?? This makes me so angry!

Hi Blumonkey!

I think they are doing just that.

No suspects were identified as a result of this meeting, and no persons were eliminated.   The participants emphasized that the Haleigh Cummings case IS NOT a cold case.  There are still investigative leads to be followed, evidence to be analyzed, and previous interviews to be re-conducted. The group intends to meet again in 30 days if the case has not yet been solved.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy was very complimentary of the efforts thus far, and commented, "There were a lot of new ideas and a lot of things that we've looked at that we're going to look at again."  He further stated, "We are going to follow this through to the end."
http://www.pcso.us/article.aspx?ArticleID=43

Not sure why they are not further along in their investigation, myself, but the fact that they are not giving up gives me hope.

Thanks,Brandi. I,like many others, have become impatient with LE in this case. I know they are not responsible for the backlog of evidence in the crime lab. However I do think that in almost 4 months they should have at least analyzed the early evidence. I just want someone other than monkeys to stand up and say "This is a 5 year old little girl and she is our priority!"
You are right, they did meet and at least said all the right things. If they do as they say, we should have a break soon. I pray it is today.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: June 06, 2009, 12:24:33 PM »

I really didn't like hearing about the past 4 months, and what LE had to say about the invesitgation so far.

But...by not saying anything to the press....may have let the abductor thinking that they are all in the clear.

But....now that word is out that they haven't completed some tasks, and they are starting at the beginning again, just may send this person.....away.

I hope to hell not.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #207 on: June 06, 2009, 12:27:05 PM »

Mlee,

God Bless Haleigh!

understood about having the evidence, but, none of that means a thing, unless the missing is found.  Speaking as a person who has a missing family member, trust me, the most important thing to us, is simply knowing where she is. It is le's job, to prosecute the case afterwards.

Either way, the end is the end, and a trial, nor a jail sentence  does not change the fact. If the missing is not located , there is no freedom from the nightmare to the family members who loved the missing person.

The satsuma jail has just undergone a new sheriff, and has had many fired for  allowing the escape of those 2 fellows who then killed another innocent. Le was not even able to hold those local boys, so, again, I still think citizen searches should be encouraged.  If the so's, and pervs know that the public can not, and will not look for them, they will continue to do the bad deed.  sorry to sound so cynical this morning, it must be the days of rain keeping me inside with thoughts instead of outside in my shed whittling those thoughts into art..  imo,,mio

Think back to a day, you were doing a good deed and was out checking things, you felt was there, and it felt odd.. And you turned and saw a man watching you. The feelings of being very uncomfortable and not safe at all, and the desire to leave the area.. That day has lingered with you..  Who is to say if that man would not have harmed you.  Who is to say that if you had lingered and actually found something, that he would not have still been watching and caused great harm knowing what you might have found.  Just because you cannot see someone, does not mean they are not watching from afar...   This too could be an issue.  What if something were found, of such great importance that it would directly link the predator to the evidence.  No crime is perfect, there is always something they forget, they accidently drop, they overlook.. and possible a single fingerprint on something so small could break this case wide open. One hair, one fiber from clothing, a cigeratte butt, a soda can, a bottle that held beer, water, piece of torn clothing on a tree branch, residue of paint on a tree branch from scrapping a van.. This is why..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: June 06, 2009, 12:46:41 PM »

I really didn't like hearing about the past 4 months, and what LE had to say about the invesitgation so far.

But...by not saying anything to the press....may have let the abductor thinking that they are all in the clear.

But....now that word is out that they haven't completed some tasks, and they are starting at the beginning again, just may send this person.....away.

I hope to hell not.

Trust me, this person, will always been within reach. First, they will want to know everything the LE has found or knows.  And, they want to remain in the shadows it is a game of cat and mouse.  The more the LE falters and throws their hands up, the more this person is elated, they are winning. So, this new we are looking around again may force them into a new community, but I would also advise the LE in that new community to keep their eyes wide open and start looking in the past.....

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #209 on: June 06, 2009, 12:48:24 PM »

Evidence, even microscopic, is only good if collected AND analyzed. Who knows how much valuable time has been lost while evidence sits untouched after 4 months. Haleigh deserves better than this.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: June 06, 2009, 02:29:10 PM »

Evidence, even microscopic, is only good if collected AND analyzed. Who knows how much valuable time has been lost while evidence sits untouched after 4 months. Haleigh deserves better than this.
I totally agree.
Siri
Scared Monkey

« Reply #211 on: June 06, 2009, 02:49:09 PM »

In the Haleigh Topix Forum Teresa Neves has been exposed as a Websleuths member by the name Flowanda.
Posting by Private Message and directing the Ronald Cummings supporters.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: June 06, 2009, 03:25:56 PM »

In the Haleigh Topix Forum Teresa Neves has been exposed as a Websleuths member by the name Flowanda.

Too bad she is not out directing searches for her abducted granddaughter.

JMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: June 06, 2009, 03:34:14 PM »

Thanks, makes sense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: June 06, 2009, 03:34:46 PM »

Too bad she is not out directing searches for her abducted granddaughter.

JMO.

That would be nice 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: June 06, 2009, 03:51:31 PM »

Flowanda   Join Date  4-14 / No Posts Made / Logged On Today    Isn't she just so bright 
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: June 06, 2009, 03:52:25 PM »

Hello to all monkeys!!!
Spydee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: June 06, 2009, 03:53:35 PM »

Interesting about Flowanda!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: June 06, 2009, 04:13:09 PM »

Flowanda   Join Date  4-14 / No Posts Made / Logged On Today    Isn't she just so bright 

LOL ~  Plus... 0 Messages, 0 Thanks, 0 Entries, 0 Friends.   A good way to get an earfull about the case. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: June 06, 2009, 04:17:08 PM »

And if I were a betting person, I would bet on who she was pm-ing, and I know I would be right on at least five if not more. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.