April 27, 2024, 03:18:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289319 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: June 06, 2009, 06:27:51 PM »

Man, we have had a lot of rain here in the past two weeks, this is not good....   Ronald is still running around doing nothing to help find Haleigh, but he is still going on beer runs and living off from  Granny Sikes, Im surprised Misty hasnt brokem over the strain of living with him every day and hasnt run off to find wb GREG for a night out on the town......its got to be boring living there with Ron and nobody to hang around with and run with......maybe she will slip up sonn and make a run for it!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: June 06, 2009, 06:37:23 PM »

www.haleighbug.net   Ok, what do I have to click to change the pages???

heh .. that's what I asked Wink

I think you have to wait until mlee adds links on the main page.

Brandi ~  Once the main page opens...scroll over to your left, there is a line and then a menu opens up to see the rest of the site.  Beautiful job...thanks to all that have input into this.  Really turned out exceptionally well.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: June 06, 2009, 06:40:25 PM »

Brandi ~  Once the main page opens...scroll over to your left, there is a line and then a menu opens up to see the rest of the site.  Beautiful job...thanks to all that have input into this.  Really turned out exceptionally well.

Doesn't work in firefox.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #243 on: June 06, 2009, 06:42:32 PM »

Man, we have had a lot of rain here in the past two weeks, this is not good....   Ronald is still running around doing nothing to help find Haleigh, but he is still going on beer runs and living off from  Granny Sikes, Im surprised Misty hasnt brokem over the strain of living with him every day and hasnt run off to find wb GREG for a night out on the town......its got to be boring living there with Ron and nobody to hang around with and run with......maybe she will slip up sonn and make a run for it!!

HH ~ You sure know how to give the 'laugh for the day'. 

Hmmm....Misty has had 5 months living with Ron, so she should know how he is.....she had experience before she decided to say I DO!!!!   No pity from this Monkey!!!!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: June 06, 2009, 06:46:20 PM »

Doesn't work in firefox.

Hmm... I emailded mlee and asked her to come online for help.  It could have something to do with the screen resolution, not sure. 

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: June 06, 2009, 06:47:47 PM »

Hmmm....Misty has had 5 months living with Ron, so she should know how he is.....she had experience before she decided to say I DO!!!!   No pity from this Monkey!!!!!
Yes, but at least then he was going to work and she could slip off or invite people over, now she is om lock down,   thats and entirely different life for her!!!!!  It wont be long Im sure!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: June 06, 2009, 06:48:07 PM »

Some java scripts as in the menu script mlee is using are only usable by certain browsers. Our two versions of firefox only see a faint green line on the left, no menu. I'll check back here later.

Headed out for a coffe house concert featuring Todd Snider! Yeah!

You all have a great evening.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #247 on: June 06, 2009, 07:02:33 PM »

Good Evening Monkey's...

I am really upset after reading that article last night.. 

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #248 on: June 06, 2009, 07:12:21 PM »

Doesn't work in firefox.

Hmm... I emailded mlee and asked her to come online for help.  It could have something to do with the screen resolution, not sure. 

All anyone see's upon opening up the page is a small thin line on the left, you run your mouse to the line and the menu slides out.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: June 06, 2009, 07:26:47 PM »

I was able to locate the menu....nanners

Doesn't work in firefox.

All anyone see's upon opening up the page is a small thin line on the left, you run your mouse to the line and the menu slides out.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #250 on: June 06, 2009, 07:30:43 PM »

I was looking at the new site for haleigh.. Looks great except for 2 issues... mlee nanners...
cajunlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #251 on: June 06, 2009, 07:37:02 PM »

Yes, but at least then he was going to work and she could slip off or invite people over, now she is om lock down,   thats and entirely different life for her!!!!!  It wont be long Im sure!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: June 06, 2009, 07:40:38 PM »

Ok I can't find mlee.. My 2 issues..

1.Tim Miller and Equa Search should be on there.

Tim is a knight..

2. Ron I don't think he should be a knight  I don't see him searching...I would have him under family

3. Misty pic as far as I am concern should not be on there.. She was the last to see Haleigh and has told to many inconsistant stories and if it wasn't for her maybe
Haleigh would of been found by now.... She doesn't deserve to be on Haleigh's site...JMO
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #253 on: June 06, 2009, 07:44:26 PM »

Yes, but at least then he was going to work and she could slip off or invite people over, now she is om lock down,   thats and entirely different life for her!!!!!  It wont be long Im sure!

Well, she was the one that wanted to be 'Suzy Homemaker'.  I am sure there are a lot of chores she can do for Granny Sykes....and then she can head over and maybe clean for other's to make some money.  Certainly can't mooch off of the Granny forever.   

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: June 06, 2009, 07:46:48 PM »

Tim is a knight..

2. Ron I don't think he should be a knight  I don't see him searching...I would have him under family

3. Misty pic as far as I am concern should not be on there.. She was the last to see Haleigh and has told to many inconsistant stories and if it wasn't for her maybe
Haleigh would of been found by now.... She doesn't deserve to be on Haleigh's site...JMO

Well, I never of thought of tim, and I put ron and grandpa on there to shame them,  And I knew if misty wasn't on there I would catch heck, so I tried to make it small and hopefull overlooked because she is hold Haleigh.. No wedding photos, no coslin photos..  I will go back to the image and put tim on, but like I said, I put the other two on there to shame both of them, for not protecting her.

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: June 06, 2009, 07:52:58 PM »

Well, she was the one that wanted to be 'Suzy Homemaker'.  I am sure there are a lot of chores she can do for Granny Sykes....and then she can head over and maybe clean for other's to make some money.  Certainly can't mooch off of the Granny forever.   

Maybe, she will get bored and go back to where she was hanging out that weekend, besides driving back and forth from Satsuma to St. Augustine....  Maybe she meet someone there that she might go back after....  Might lead LE to more details on that weekend, if they decide to keep tabs on her....

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: June 06, 2009, 07:53:01 PM »

Welcome cajunlady ~ Nice to see new monkeys....jump in and join the discussion. 

A new website has been constructed for HaLeigh.  www.haleighbug.net 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: June 06, 2009, 07:56:39 PM »

mlee....should we line someone up for her???   Monkey Devil!  We can throw out the banana. 

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: June 06, 2009, 07:58:04 PM »

Tim is a knight..

Now we know why Jersey earned two gold stars. an angelic monkey

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: June 06, 2009, 08:01:07 PM »

Tim is a knight..

Now we know why Jersey earned two gold stars. an angelic monkey

Did you read the story I put on the page, telling about what was know of Haleigh's abduction.. I put her as misty coslin (cummings), and made it clear she did not give accurate details..  I got her.  I knew if I didn't put something on there, eventually heck would be raised.. but I made her small and as invisible as I could.   Also, grama your up on the abductor.htm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.