April 27, 2024, 11:16:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289304 times)
cajunlady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #300 on: June 07, 2009, 12:42:46 AM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys cajunlady   

I second the welcome...   Welcome to the Monkey Cage...

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I hope I will be able to help in some small way to bring this child home safely.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #301 on: June 07, 2009, 12:49:34 AM »

In the Haleigh Topix Forum Teresa Neves has been exposed as a Websleuths member by the name Flowanda.
Posting by Private Message and directing the Ronald Cummings supporters.

HI

On WS I am considered a "Ronette" and I can promise you, TN is not pming, emailing, or talking to any of us "Ronettes"

I have no idea who Flowanda is.

OS

What is a Ronette? 

HI Jersey

It's a name that someone gave those of us that want to talk about all aspects of this case, not just Ron Cummings.

We support no one on either side, but some can't see it that way..We do however feel it is wrong to bash victims.

So we were nicknamed "Ronettes" lol..I wear it proudly..

Hi ospainter.. I might be tought on players here but as I see it Haleigh is the only victim here... And when you can't get simple questions answered and inconsistancies
after inconsistancies you can not go any further in finding the truth and most importantly the timeline to find Haleigh... And it all lead back to Fibsty and Ron until the inconsistancies are cleared up and only they can choice to do so...

God Bless Haleigh... an angelic monkey
I so agree,Jersey Girl. There is so much deception and substance abuse everywhere you look
in that little town. How do you make an addict talk? Find a legitimate reason to lock them up for 3 days. When the opiates leave the body, they will be ready to talk. Withdrawl is a terrible thing to witness. I know this seems harsh, but Haleigh deserves to be home! an angelic monkey     

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: June 07, 2009, 01:21:19 AM »

Welcome to Scared Monkeys cajunlady   

I second the welcome...   Welcome to the Monkey Cage...

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I hope I will be able to help in some small way to bring this child home safely.

Hi cajunlady!

Glad to have you join us!

~Brandi

Siri
Scared Monkey

« Reply #303 on: June 07, 2009, 05:13:31 AM »

Man, we have had a lot of rain here in the past two weeks, this is not good....   Ronald is still running around doing nothing to help find Haleigh, but he is still going on beer runs and living off from  Granny Sikes, Im surprised Misty hasnt brokem over the strain of living with him every day and hasnt run off to find wb GREG for a night out on the town......its got to be boring living there with Ron and nobody to hang around with and run with......maybe she will slip up sonn and make a run for it!!

Maybe the Ronettes are supporting Misty with anything she wants to keep her there to make Ronald happy and content don't ya know. Those Ronettes will do anything for their man Ronald. If the Ronettes can't shake their own booties for Ronald they will be happy for Misty to do it. That's a Ronette for sure. Shakin that booty and slingin it out there for an *sswipe like Ronald. I read all Ronettes have tatoo's of RC on their left !utt cheek. Hard to believe but likely true. Ronettes believe he is the finest defective pos since they found their own husbands. I do declare they do! His alcoholic mother probably shakes HER booty for him. Maybe that is why he has her name tatoo'd over his heart. Isn't that sickening? Ronettes need psych help.
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: June 07, 2009, 07:19:11 AM »

Good Morning Monkey's and Guests!

The new website is very nice, I can see the first page, and the very thin line, but when I mouse over ....nothing happens.   I also have Firefox, was this issue resolved and I missed it?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: June 07, 2009, 08:39:18 AM »

an angelic monkey                    

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: June 07, 2009, 08:54:11 AM »

Mlee,
I too think a hog will eat anything, but remembering back, those underground hog pins in my mind would be to trap and keep a wild hog??

I don't think that's where she is, the river and dense woods comes to my mind.  We have a saying around here, 'they dumbed into it'  I feel that whoever took Haleigh was not that smart...they dumbed into it...from all the players in this case, no one comes across as highly intelligent.
She is either hidden in plain view...or in the river.  My mind won't let me believe she is still with us anymore so lately  my prayers have been that she will be found and guilty exposed.
God Bless Haleigh!

I don't want to think the worst happened to Haleigh.  Actually, WE DO NOT HAVE ANY  SOLID EVIDENCE that indicates she is in heaven.

Until something surfaces to PROVE that Haleigh is no longer here with us, I will continue to keep my HOPES UP and PRAY for her SAFE return.

adding that the le does not want outsiders searching, the  most rediculous thing I have ever heard. It seems to me, le does not search, because of disturbing evidence. But statistics prove, le does not locate the missing, the missing are always led to them.  If we can not search, then how else but by being as you said, "dumbed into it, " can we ever find Haleigh, or any missing person. What a free land huh?

I think its going to be based on elements of evidence.  Remember, the situation where item or items were found, and just placed in Cobra's vehicle.. and then it turned into a setup type thing.  That's why..  They want to make sure that who ever is searching will follow a chain of evidence.  This is critical in case something is found and they can use it to charge and convict someone.  Too many hands in the mix, can create a major problem, and could get a case they build thrown out. 

understood about having the evidence, but, none of that means a thing, unless the missing is found.  Speaking as a person who has a missing family member, trust me, the most important thing to us, is simply knowing where she is. It is le's job, to prosecute the case afterwards.

Either way, the end is the end, and a trial, nor a jail sentence  does not change the fact. If the missing is not located , there is no freedom from the nightmare to the family members who loved the missing person.

The satsuma jail has just undergone a new sheriff, and has had many fired for  allowing the escape of those 2 fellows who then killed another innocent. Le was not even able to hold those local boys, so, again, I still think citizen searches should be encouraged.  If the so's, and pervs know that the public can not, and will not look for them, they will continue to do the bad deed.  sorry to sound so cynical this morning, it must be the days of rain keeping me inside with thoughts instead of outside in my shed whittling those thoughts into art..  imo,,mio

Think back to a day, you were doing a good deed and was out checking things, you felt was there, and it felt odd.. And you turned and saw a man watching you. The feelings of being very uncomfortable and not safe at all, and the desire to leave the area.. That day has lingered with you..  Who is to say if that man would not have harmed you.  Who is to say that if you had lingered and actually found something, that he would not have still been watching and caused great harm knowing what you might have found.  Just because you cannot see someone, does not mean they are not watching from afar...   This too could be an issue.  What if something were found, of such great importance that it would directly link the predator to the evidence.  No crime is perfect, there is always something they forget, they accidently drop, they overlook.. and possible a single fingerprint on something so small could break this case wide open. One hair, one fiber from clothing, a cigeratte butt, a soda can, a bottle that held beer, water, piece of torn clothing on a tree branch, residue of paint on a tree branch from scrapping a van.. This is why..

hm, well, the fact I DO remember the day you speak of, and I DO believe there was danger for me there as well. But, IF that "watcher" did me harm, or made me dissapear in those woods, well, this is one of those moments that I know I would wish for someone other than le to search for me, lest my body be  a permanent feature for the earth.
There were clues I found, but, Le ignored them, so the missing  is still  missing.
 oops, I guess I did not mention to you what all we did find out there. The  Le  here did not care then, nor do they care now.  So, I remain in the shadows for safety.

The children do not have the choice to hide, so we must as a society stand up for them, and insist that le do more than they are doing .  Especially if WE as a society are not privey to look for our children or mothers or fathers on our own time.  I still am very uncomfortable going to the local grocery store, as I do not know who the bad man is, but, I still feel the stares from behind me. I predict I will remain feeling this way until the day the bad man is arrested and the missing is located.  I send prayers daily for Haleigh to be found.

To know ones pain, you must first walk in their moccasins.   imo mio
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: June 07, 2009, 08:57:21 AM »

Brandi can you put a pic of Haleigh on my newspaper..

Hmmm... I see Jerseygirl you are reading the morning news....great article your viewing. 

Brandi has been a busy monkey....I love the new Welcome pic she has created.  Way to go Brandi!!!!

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: June 07, 2009, 09:24:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..   I need a victim.. I need someone to pull up the site and tell me if the menu on the left side is working for them.. Pleaseeeeeeeee,,,

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Siri
Scared Monkey

« Reply #309 on: June 07, 2009, 09:52:05 AM »

In the Haleigh Topix Forum Teresa Neves has been exposed as a Websleuths member by the name Flowanda.
Posting by Private Message and directing the Ronald Cummings supporters.

HI

On WS I am considered a "Ronette" and I can promise you, TN is not pming, emailing, or talking to any of us "Ronettes"

I have no idea who Flowanda is.

OS

What is a Ronette? 

HI Jersey

It's a name that someone gave those of us that want to talk about all aspects of this case, not just Ron Cummings.

We support no one on either side, but some can't see it that way..We do however feel it is wrong to bash victims.

So we were nicknamed "Ronettes" lol..I wear it proudly..

No. The name Ronettes have nothing to do with looking at all sides. For those few who do look at all sides are referred to as "unbiased". The name Ronettes was given to those who can only sing one song. The Ronald didn't do anything wrong song!! It is fine for Ronald to sleep with young underage girls and leave them with families because Ronald didn't do anything wrong. It is not fair to discuss Ronald and drugs in the same sentence because Ronald only got arrested for having drugs but not convicted. Ronald didn't do anything wrong according to the Ronette lyrics. And it goes on and on into areas of fantasy that right thinking individuals can't comphrehend.

The Ronettes of course are that dynamite 1960's singing group led by Ronnie Spector. Ladies we really meant no offense. an angelic monkey
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: June 07, 2009, 10:06:51 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys..   I need a victim.. I need someone to pull up the site and tell me if the menu on the left side is working for them.. Pleaseeeeeeeee,,,

Good Morning mlee... I can pull up the site, using Internet Explorer.  The only page I am unable to view is the Medical page...comes up as an error.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #311 on: June 07, 2009, 10:09:10 AM »

IF WE KEEP THE FOCUS ON HALEIGH INSTEAD OF HOW TO LABEL POSTERS WE WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT APOLOGIZING FOR OFFENDING ANYONE.

Good Morning, Monkeys!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #312 on: June 07, 2009, 10:10:45 AM »

WELCOME cajunlady 
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: June 07, 2009, 10:12:02 AM »

O/T Please see Musings about our Dolce.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #314 on: June 07, 2009, 11:01:48 AM »

Hi mlee, yesterday when I went to the site, the menu did not pop out, but it worked fine this morning when I tried, and I'm using Firefox.

Great job by the way!  an angelic monkey

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: June 07, 2009, 11:11:11 AM »

Hi mlee, yesterday when I went to the site, the menu did not pop out, but it worked fine this morning when I tried, and I'm using Firefox.

Great job by the way!  an angelic monkey

Thank you, Brandi found a more updated script, so it's all changed out and hopefully, Haleigh Search is on..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: June 07, 2009, 11:17:36 AM »

Mornin' Monkey friends!  I know I'm thick this am but could someone tell me what #306 from Mioyshi means.  Was she really on site and found possible clues that LE refused to acknowledge?  Have a great rest of Sunday! an angelic monkey
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #317 on: June 07, 2009, 11:29:16 AM »

Maybe the Ronettes are supporting Misty with anything she wants to keep her there to make Ronald happy and content don't ya know. Those Ronettes will do anything for their man Ronald. If the Ronettes can't shake their own booties for Ronald they will be happy for Misty to do it. That's a Ronette for sure. Shakin that booty and slingin it out there for an *sswipe like Ronald. I read all Ronettes have tatoo's of RC on their left !utt cheek. Hard to believe but likely true. Ronettes believe he is the finest defective pos since they found their own husbands. I do declare they do! His alcoholic mother probably shakes HER booty for him. Maybe that is why he has her name tatoo'd over his heart. Isn't that sickening? Ronettes need psych help.

You should be real proud of yourself, this is one of the most sickening and disgusting posts I have ever read on SM.

Read my sig line.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #318 on: June 07, 2009, 11:30:58 AM »

You should be real proud of yourself, this is one of the most sickening and disgusting posts I have ever read on SM.

Read my sig line.

OS

Read my sig line.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #319 on: June 07, 2009, 12:02:55 PM »

Good Morning Monkey's and Guests!

The new website is very nice, I can see the first page, and the very thin line, but when I mouse over ....nothing happens.   I also have Firefox, was this issue resolved and I missed it?

mlee has updated the navigation script and you should be able to see it now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.