April 27, 2024, 10:23:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289300 times)
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: June 08, 2009, 01:05:33 PM »

It is my understanding that RC was actively trying to get Crystal to come back to him before and during the missing days. She didn't go back.

At the same time Teresa Neves was proclaiming her love for Fibsty, she was telling Chad Griffis that Crystal was going back to RC and for Chad to pay Crystal $200 a month and she, TN, would take care of the rest, including allowing them to live with her. That is one crazy woman let me tell you. RC is a ..... what would that be..hmmm? The Cummings family is crazy!!! TN and GGMS are two mean cookies.

I had not heard about his prior, but the thought had crossed my mind,  when I realized that Crystal had taken the photos of HaLeigh on her first day in Kindergarten, both in Ron's house and at the bus stop, I thought.. Crystal and Ron were still close, and
I knew that Crystal was planning a wedding.. Ron had become involved with misty..  Crystal was familiar with Ron, remember how she comforted him after Haleigh went missing..  Her Mother was one that pushed for separate camps not trusting Ron.  But, Crystal always spoke kindly of Ron, and how much he loved Haleigh, and how well they got along.  The news put out the marriage license on the 9th of March, and the wedding was the 12th? (correct me if I'm wrong) On the day of the wedding is when Crystal's attorney was on with NG and announcing the lawsuit, and the abuse.. (revenge?) (woman Scorned?).  Ron's comment to Cobra.. That he would keep misty until Haleigh was returned....   Do we have a love triangle???

Misty appears to be a the type that  wants everyones man...and will take him just because she can, to me Misty is very advance in knowing how to please a man(if you know what I mean) and uses it to her advantage.The look on her face the day at the court house to me was ...hahaha look at me now ....I got rid of your daughter and now I have your man....Misty reaps evil to me

She knows about men, but doubtful on the real pleasing.. I think she's still too young, to know that you need to be very careful in this world What to wish you had..  Because you just might get it..   

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #361 on: June 08, 2009, 01:33:54 PM »

It is my understanding that RC was actively trying to get Crystal to come back to him before and during the missing days. She didn't go back.

At the same time Teresa Neves was proclaiming her love for Fibsty, she was telling Chad Griffis that Crystal was going back to RC and for Chad to pay Crystal $200 a month and she, TN, would take care of the rest, including allowing them to live with her. That is one crazy woman let me tell you. RC is a ..... what would that be..hmmm? The Cummings family is crazy!!! TN and GGMS are two mean cookies.

I had not heard about his prior, but the thought had crossed my mind,  when I realized that Crystal had taken the photos of HaLeigh on her first day in Kindergarten, both in Ron's house and at the bus stop, I thought.. Crystal and Ron were still close, and
I knew that Crystal was planning a wedding.. Ron had become involved with misty..  Crystal was familiar with Ron, remember how she comforted him after Haleigh went missing..  Her Mother was one that pushed for separate camps not trusting Ron.  But, Crystal always spoke kindly of Ron, and how much he loved Haleigh, and how well they got along.  The news put out the marriage license on the 9th of March, and the wedding was the 12th? (correct me if I'm wrong) On the day of the wedding is when Crystal's attorney was on with NG and announcing the lawsuit, and the abuse.. (revenge?) (woman Scorned?).  Ron's comment to Cobra.. That he would keep misty until Haleigh was returned....   Do we have a love triangle???

In my personal and ever so humble opinion, I think so.  I have always believed, and I think there's one or two others here, that believe there is old feelings....and they ultimately have a child together.  I personally know how I feel about "my babys daddy".  Course, that's just me.   

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #362 on: June 08, 2009, 01:38:19 PM »

you hit the nail on the head....thats why TN likes her so much they are just alike jmo
[/quote]
still trying to learn out to take out of a quote stack.  hehehehe
I think this would be correct....and maybe, just MAY BE that Crystal and TN do not get along so well.....maybe one will not take any bs from the other.  There's LOTS of mamas out there that do not like their sons choices.  And there's lots of girlfriends that do not care what mama thinks...

edit: typo
« Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 02:17:32 PM by CBB » Logged

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: June 08, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »

you hit the nail on the head....thats why TN likes her so much they are just alike jmo
still trying to learn out to take out of a quote stack.  hehehehe
I think this would be correct....and maybe, just MAY BE that Crystal and TN do not get along so well.....maybe one will not take any bs from the other.  There's LOTS of mamas out there that do not like their sons choices.  And there's lots of girlfriends that care what mama thinks.....
[/quote]

Truth be told... I think its all been for show.....

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: June 08, 2009, 01:56:42 PM »

Good grief I messed that ALL up.  The last line should have read "I believe there are LOTS of girlfriends that do not care for their boyfriends mama's or do not care what mama thinks".

What's for show Mlee?  Which part?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: June 08, 2009, 03:22:33 PM »

Good grief I messed that ALL up.  The last line should have read "I believe there are LOTS of girlfriends that do not care for their boyfriends mama's or do not care what mama thinks".

What's for show Mlee?  Which part?

The overly concern for misty and how truly much they care.....  I have had doubts on that from the beginning, and thought it was just putting a good face on..

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: June 08, 2009, 04:33:40 PM »

O/T Island Monkey needs our prayers and support - please see the prayer thread!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: June 08, 2009, 05:26:34 PM »

It appears that Cobra cannot make up his mind what to believe about HaLeigh's disappearance.  Two weeks or so ago, Cobra said he thought that HaLeigh was alive and that Crystal's side of the family needed to be looked in to. Now the big C is turning the channel once again.  The BBN radio show from yesterday sounded more like a gossip session.  Seems some of us need to call in, they appear to be lacking in callers.

When I think that Ronald would marry the largest impediment to the police’s investigation and then lawyer-up, it haunts me. It becomes even stranger that although he complimented me for my work originally, he does and says nothing to encourage me to find his little girl. Then it hit me. Ronald must have dealt with whatever he dealt with prior to going to work that night. I gathered this the night he drank from my tea glass.

The type and shadows seem almost biblical - like when Jesus was betrayed.

More...http://www.writeintoaction.com/COBRA%20guest%20column.htm

So surreal. So strange.[/i]

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: June 08, 2009, 05:32:34 PM »

It appears that Cobra cannot make up his mind what to believe about HaLeigh's disappearance.  Two weeks or so ago, Cobra said he thought that HaLeigh was alive and that Crystal's side of the family needed to be looked in to. Now the big C is turning the channel once again.  The BBN radio show from yesterday sounded more like a gossip session.  Seems some of us need to call in, they appear to be lacking in callers.

When I think that Ronald would marry the largest impediment to the police’s investigation and then lawyer-up, it haunts me. It becomes even stranger that although he complimented me for my work originally, he does and says nothing to encourage me to find his little girl. Then it hit me. Ronald must have dealt with whatever he dealt with prior to going to work that night. I gathered this the night he drank from my tea glass.

The type and shadows seem almost biblical - like when Jesus was betrayed.

More...http://www.writeintoaction.com/COBRA%20guest%20column.htm

So surreal. So strange.[/i]

oh my! wackadoodle?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #369 on: June 08, 2009, 05:50:57 PM »

I'm so fed up with this case, I hope and pray that there will be some conclusion, and LE will do their job, and have the evidence collected analyzed. None of this, nothing makes any sense.
little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #370 on: June 08, 2009, 06:39:20 PM »

I'm so fed up with this case, I hope and pray that there will be some conclusion, and LE will do their job, and have the evidence collected analyzed. None of this, nothing makes any sense.

Am right there with you no rose....
A work of fiction cannot compare to this case.  UNREAL. 
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: June 08, 2009, 07:52:55 PM »

www.haleighbug.net

For those of you that have not visited the new website set up by mlee and others, please take a look!!!

There is a message board, place to submit maps, photos and a discussion board. 

There is also a place to submit rumors.

Please visit and post your messages.

Thanks,

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: June 08, 2009, 08:09:06 PM »

O/T Please go to the prayer room for island beautiful grandson.. an angelic monkey
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #373 on: June 08, 2009, 08:50:14 PM »

O/T Please go to the prayer room for island beautiful grandson.. an angelic monkey

Thanks Jerseygirl ~  I have visited the prayer forum.  So little, So sad!!!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: June 08, 2009, 08:53:21 PM »

MONKEY'S ~ What is our next task???

We are at a standstill here.  We have searched, researched, checked out individuals, read the news sites...and here we are....

What can we do next??? Does anyone have any suggestions???

Where is HaLeigh???

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #375 on: June 08, 2009, 09:17:05 PM »

MONKEY'S ~ What is our next task???

We are at a standstill here.  We have searched, researched, checked out individuals, read the news sites...and here we are....

What can we do next??? Does anyone have any suggestions???

Where is HaLeigh???

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Well we could hope that LE would start by having the evidence analyzed, other then that I really don't know. It's obvious the ball was dropped.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: June 08, 2009, 10:23:51 PM »

Just thinking outloud... I have a problem with the 3 day drug sexcapade partying bender.. Does it seem strange we have 3 girls  Nay Nay, Amber and Fibsy and WBG  partying somewhere and no mention of them needing money except this other girl who traded herself for drugs and shared it with everyone... I wonder if there was money owed... Maybe we should start looking into the days before leading to Haleigh missing...
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: June 08, 2009, 10:42:26 PM »

Just thinking outloud... I have a problem with the 3 day drug sexcapade partying bender.. Does it seem strange we have 3 girls  Nay Nay, Amber and Fibsy and WBG  partying somewhere and no mention of them needing money except this other girl who traded herself for drugs and shared it with everyone... I wonder if there was money owed... Maybe we should start looking into the days before leading to Haleigh missing...

It had been mentioned seveal times that Ron needed money.  The only place I know to see if we can read anything between the lines would be the article that Art Harris has up about WBG, and the followup. 

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: June 08, 2009, 11:44:44 PM »

I wonder if LE has put hospitals and doctors offices on alert for ANY child coming in for treatment for Turners syndrome? Also pharmacies for items picked up to treat TS....I think that this is a fairly rare condition isn't it? So it should be easy to keep an eye out for these things??
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: June 08, 2009, 11:56:51 PM »

Maybe we could look at it from the groups angle like....Gr g- Sykes seemed to be with Katrina Belcher alot and she was a witness for RC and MC on their marriage certificate,was at the house that night with Sykes and I think that RC worked for her some and then there is Teresa N.

Then Misty was with NAy Nay ,Amber,WBG,and that other girl, then Jerome and Snodgrass.

Misty ,cousin Joe and the rest of Misty's family and D. Sapp.

Then there is the sheffield group.

And the Griffis group.

Then there are the un registered sex offenders plus those whose monitors may have slipped through the delay Cobra was talking about.

I am verhy interested in the Marine that lived only a mile from Ron's . He was searched 3 times he said and was rude to Cobra  and the whole hog pen thing and childrens toys was just wierd to me. Do we have a clue who this man is????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.