April 28, 2024, 07:24:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289376 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: June 09, 2009, 12:09:20 AM »

On Jane Valez Mitchell's show tonight, she said that there will be new searches this week, using cadaver dogs, looking for Haleigh.  NOT searches by LE but private searchs.  Cobra's involved and it's something to do with a member of the family requesting that more searches be done with cadaver dogs.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: June 09, 2009, 12:16:06 AM »

There are too many strange things in this case....each pointing to someone different...like:

How weird is it that Cobra goes to jail for trying to help and Snodgrass was out?   dirty LE?

Teresa obsessed with the hog pens ? does she know something?

Mistys brother and wife talking about moving to Beliz ? Are trying to get out of LE reach?

Marie saying that she thinks that she is in Alabama or Georgia? Where did that come from?

Patricia (great aunt) saying that she thinks that it is going to be a long time before Haleigh comes home? WTF?

Johnny moving to Kentucky in the middle of all of his searching ? What is in Kentucky that can't wait til Haleigh is found?

The preacher and RC best buddies and then nothing? what broke that off?

Snodgrass ,,,Misty and Haleigh seem to fit his M.O.....big sister to get to lil sister?

Sapp close enough for monitor not to go off? Haleigh familiar with him?

Ron going mudding,tattooing,WBG hunting,carnival riding etc? Has he grieved and moved on?

Sykes defending Misty....and saying it is just time for something happy? Haleigh coming home would be happy!

And Misty? I am not even gonna go there .....it is way to late tonite to get myself all fired up!

Where do we start over looking at ????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: June 09, 2009, 12:19:13 AM »

On Jane Valez Mitchell's show tonight, she said that there will be new searches this week, using cadaver dogs, looking for Haleigh.  NOT searches by LE but private searchs.  Cobra's involved and it's something to do with a member of the family requesting that more searches be done with cadaver dogs.

hummmm would like to know where they are going to search at?....very interesting.....God please bring Haleigh home alive!
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #383 on: June 09, 2009, 12:36:31 AM »

It appears that Cobra cannot make up his mind what to believe about HaLeigh's disappearance.  Two weeks or so ago, Cobra said he thought that HaLeigh was alive and that Crystal's side of the family needed to be looked in to. Now the big C is turning the channel once again.  The BBN radio show from yesterday sounded more like a gossip session.  Seems some of us need to call in, they appear to be lacking in callers.

When I think that Ronald would marry the largest impediment to the police’s investigation and then lawyer-up, it haunts me. It becomes even stranger that although he complimented me for my work originally, he does and says nothing to encourage me to find his little girl. Then it hit me. Ronald must have dealt with whatever he dealt with prior to going to work that night. I gathered this the night he drank from my tea glass.

The type and shadows seem almost biblical - like when Jesus was betrayed.

More...http://www.writeintoaction.com/COBRA%20guest%20column.htm

So surreal. So strange.[/i]

What in the HECK does this mean?  What am I missing?  My2Cents, everything you wrote is all questions we wish we had the answers too.  What about the man that wouldn't let anyone search on his property?  That was real, right, or did I dream that? 

Ronald Cummings did not grieve.  I'm sorry, but I don't see it.  When she was taken, he was shocked, crying, emotional, yes.  But grieved for the loss of a daughter?  I don't think so.  So maybe he knew something before he went to work, but the timing is off.  I don't think he would have made it to work if something bad had happened.  And he picked her up, or someone picked up Haleigh up from the bus right before he had to leave for work. Not enough time.   

As for checking in with the Turners, I don't think she would have to, would she?  Family has nurses in it....but also unless she has some sort of problem because of Turners, why check in?

Please bring Haleigh home.  Please. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: June 09, 2009, 07:42:23 AM »

There are too many strange things in this case....each pointing to someone different...like:

How weird is it that Cobra goes to jail for trying to help and Snodgrass was out?   dirty LE?

Teresa obsessed with the hog pens ? does she know something?

Mistys brother and wife talking about moving to Beliz ? Are trying to get out of LE reach?

Marie saying that she thinks that she is in Alabama or Georgia? Where did that come from?

Patricia (great aunt) saying that she thinks that it is going to be a long time before Haleigh comes home? WTF?

Johnny moving to Kentucky in the middle of all of his searching ? What is in Kentucky that can't wait til Haleigh is found?

The preacher and RC best buddies and then nothing? what broke that off?

Snodgrass ,,,Misty and Haleigh seem to fit his M.O.....big sister to get to lil sister?

Sapp close enough for monitor not to go off? Haleigh familiar with him?

Ron going mudding,tattooing,WBG hunting,carnival riding etc? Has he grieved and moved on?

Sykes defending Misty....and saying it is just time for something happy? Haleigh coming home would be happy!

And Misty? I am not even gonna go there .....it is way to late tonite to get myself all fired up!

Where do we start over looking at ????

Okay,  When Johnny Sheffield was pressured to rid himself of Cobra's services,  (no names mentioned)..   He did so, but he arranged for his Mother in Law, to hire cobra for a fraction of the normal fee, and she has made the request.. and it probably was an entire family decision.. For Cobra to hire the search team with those specific dogs, to do a clean sweep of all hot spots in the area.  I think this might work hand in hand with Johnny Sheffields moving..  He just wants to make sure that it has been covered before he leaves the area.  Makes perfect sense,  to be able to leave and feel someone confident that Haleigh is not lying out there somewhere that has not been checked.  So, don't get fired up.. this is just covering the basis.
And then Cobra will still have the Momma in Law to work for, and she will  help him decided what direction to travel in next, or he will suggest what he thinks is best..  Probably a good working relationship, that cannot be interferred with, due to the lack of Too close pf family ties..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: June 09, 2009, 07:48:26 AM »

http://writeintoaction.com/COBRA%20guest%20column.htm

This is a recent post of June 8 /09 by Cobra on this site.   Check it out!!!!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: June 09, 2009, 07:54:14 AM »

Evidence Still Being Analyzed...

http://staugustine.com/stories/060909/state_060909_003.shtml

little lulu
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: June 09, 2009, 08:13:53 AM »

Am happy there is at least something in the news, even if it's old news.

And,  Mlee...the website is beautiful, I  hope that the family has seen it,  you did an excellent job and the focus is strictly on Haleigh!  Thank-you.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: June 09, 2009, 08:30:48 AM »

mlee...the site for Haleigh is beautiful...I am impressed!
thanks for doing that for Haleigh and her family...

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: June 09, 2009, 08:36:44 AM »

Am happy there is at least something in the news, even if it's old news.

And,  Mlee...the website is beautiful, I  hope that the family has seen it,  you did an excellent job and the focus is strictly on Haleigh!  Thank-you.

Thank you.. that was what I wanted to strictly put the focus on Haleigh and people looking for her, instead of entangled in the rest of the mess..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: June 09, 2009, 08:48:12 AM »

O/T - Monkeys head over to: http://blinkoncrime.com/

New information regarding ...Jennifer Kesse

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #391 on: June 09, 2009, 09:39:28 AM »

Good Morning, I found that to be quite interesting 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: June 09, 2009, 09:46:04 AM »

I am starting to think that Cobra is mental or something.. .he is a $hit stirrer that is for sure if you ask me.....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: June 09, 2009, 09:56:18 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19699661/detail.html

Haliegh Cummings Info Center Closed
Mother Closes Center Due To Illness

POSTED: Tuesday, June 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:24 am EDT June 9, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The mother of a missing north Florida girl has closed the small building she hoped would be a headquarters for clues in the case.

According to an attorney helping her, Crystal Sheffield closed the "Haleighbug Center" in Satsuma because of a medical issue. Kim Picazio said most of the informing coming to Sheffield recently were rumors and gossip.

Sheffield's 5-year-old daughter Haleigh Cummings disappeared in February from her father's mobile home, where she was being watched by the man's girlfriend. Authorities are treating the case as an abduction and say they're still sifting through more than 4,000 leads. No one has been named as a suspect.

Picazio says Sheffield will establish a new headquarters on her family's property in Baker County
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: June 09, 2009, 10:07:20 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19699661/detail.html

Haliegh Cummings Info Center Closed
Mother Closes Center Due To Illness

POSTED: Tuesday, June 9, 2009
UPDATED: 7:24 am EDT June 9, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The mother of a missing north Florida girl has closed the small building she hoped would be a headquarters for clues in the case.

According to an attorney helping her, Crystal Sheffield closed the "Haleighbug Center" in Satsuma because of a medical issue. Kim Picazio said most of the informing coming to Sheffield recently were rumors and gossip.

Sheffield's 5-year-old daughter Haleigh Cummings disappeared in February from her father's mobile home, where she was being watched by the man's girlfriend. Authorities are treating the case as an abduction and say they're still sifting through more than 4,000 leads. No one has been named as a suspect.

Picazio says Sheffield will establish a new headquarters on her family's property in Baker County

thanks klaas...

so, opening the HBC in Baker County will be more informative and won't be rumors and gossip???
that is all this case has is rumors and gossip it seems..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: June 09, 2009, 10:16:55 AM »

I am starting to think that Cobra is mental or something.. .he is a $hit stirrer that is for sure if you ask me.....

remember how confusing this mess down there gets at times.. we start off in one direction and next thing you know we are running in circles.. I think Cobra has left the world of chasing druggies, which is pretty clear path in comparison, and now he is wandering around in the world we've been in..  I all seems to run in a circle, and darned its hard to find a clear path at.
Actually, right now I feel rather bad for him.. At least we all  had each other to compare facts with and bounce it off each others foreheads..

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: June 09, 2009, 10:37:11 AM »

DANA TREEN/The Times-Union
Once painted with purple walls, the low-ceilinged building that was a center in the search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings in Putnam County has been repainted white and closed. The outpost, called the Haleighbug Center, has been relocated to Baker County, where her mother lives.

Mom closes Haleigh's headquarters
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-06-09/story/mom_closes_haleighs_headquarters

Sheffield, who did not have custody of her daughter or the son she and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, have together, opened the Haleighbug Center near where the 5-year-old vanished.

Haleigh was discovered missing by her father's 17-year-old live-in girlfriend who woke up at 3 a.m. Feb. 10 to find the girl missing.

Relations between Ronald Cummings and Sheffield have been bitter and have roots in a 2005 hearing that awarded him custody of the siblings.

Conflicts have marked much of the investigation and have broken apart another alliance between Picazio and a self-proclaimed bounty hunter, William "Cobra" Staubs.

more...http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-06-09/story/mom_closes_haleighs_headquarters

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: June 09, 2009, 11:14:39 AM »

thanks for the article Heart...

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: June 09, 2009, 11:41:28 AM »

remember how confusing this mess down there gets at times.. we start off in one direction and next thing you know we are running in circles.. I think Cobra has left the world of chasing druggies, which is pretty clear path in comparison, and now he is wandering around in the world we've been in..  I all seems to run in a circle, and darned its hard to find a clear path at.
Actually, right now I feel rather bad for him.. At least we all  had each other to compare facts with and bounce it off each others foreheads..

Cobra, I am positive, inserted himself in this case, to HELP FIND HALEIGH!!!!

Many avenues could have been connected....money, drugs, etc... In order to properly investigate these were some of his trails.

Yes, I do also feel that Cobra feels the same about this case as us Monkeys do!!!

We keep trying to analyze every nook and cranny looking for a clue, as one does not know and cannot eliminate without facts.

We are still hanging on...and so is COBRA!!!!  Whatever the reason that Haleigh is missing, is still NOT CLEAR. Was she abducted, is she being used in a child ring, is she still with us!!! 

I feel that Cobra finds himself unable to just pack up and walk away.  That would mean leaving Haleigh...out there SOMEWHERE.  I doubt that Cobra can do this!!!!!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: June 09, 2009, 11:42:51 AM »

Putnam County Sheriff's Office Palatka, Florida

Warrants Section

BROOKS,AMBER NICOLE    W   F   3/29/1989   DANGEROUS DRUGS
BROOKS,AMBER NICOLE    W   F   3/29/1989   TRAFFIC OFFENSE

http://public.pcso.us/pubwarrants/warrants_srch_s.aspx

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.