April 28, 2024, 01:14:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #16 6/03/09 - 6/26/09  (Read 289355 times)
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: June 09, 2009, 12:23:26 PM »

Whats in KY did I read that Ambers mom moved to KY also?

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #401 on: June 09, 2009, 01:03:54 PM »

Does anyone know where in Ky.? TIA

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: June 09, 2009, 01:40:23 PM »

My understanding is that she went to somewhere in Virginia.  Now what or who is there is anybody's guess.

Heart
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #403 on: June 09, 2009, 01:58:35 PM »

http://writeintoaction.com/COBRA%20guest%20column.htm

This is a recent post of June 8 /09 by Cobra on this site.   Check it out!!!!

Good Morning, I found that to be quite interesting 

I am starting to think that Cobra is mental or something.. .he is a $hit stirrer that is for sure if you ask me.....

remember how confusing this mess down there gets at times.. we start off in one direction and next thing you know we are running in circles.. I think Cobra has left the world of chasing druggies, which is pretty clear path in comparison, and now he is wandering around in the world we've been in..  I all seems to run in a circle, and darned its hard to find a clear path at.
Actually, right now I feel rather bad for him.. At least we all  had each other to compare facts with and bounce it off each others foreheads..

Cobra, I am positive, inserted himself in this case, to HELP FIND HALEIGH!!!!

Many avenues could have been connected....money, drugs, etc... In order to properly investigate these were some of his trails.

Yes, I do also feel that Cobra feels the same about this case as us Monkeys do!!!

We keep trying to analyze every nook and cranny looking for a clue, as one does not know and cannot eliminate without facts.

We are still hanging on...and so is COBRA!!!!  Whatever the reason that Haleigh is missing, is still NOT CLEAR. Was she abducted, is she being used in a child ring, is she still with us!!! 

I feel that Cobra finds himself unable to just pack up and walk away.  That would mean leaving Haleigh...out there SOMEWHERE.  I doubt that Cobra can do this!!!!!

I'm not going to try to jump out of a quote stack anymore.  So I'll just have to repost everything.  Gramma, I agree.  For some reason, I can't let this one go.  I don't understand it....and I've gotten to the point that I look at ALL children now...at the Walmart, at the Dairy Queen, wherever!  Nope, can't let it go. 

I'm feeling bad for Cobra too.  Wish he'd join us here on the monkeys...we could keep his head straight.  I'm thinking he's got thoughts and ideas and worries swirling around so much feels like his head is constantly spinning.  Yes Mlee, banging his head against the wall just like each one of us has done a few times in the last few months over this. 

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: June 09, 2009, 02:11:03 PM »

It appears that Cobra cannot make up his mind what to believe about HaLeigh's disappearance.  Two weeks or so ago, Cobra said he thought that HaLeigh was alive and that Crystal's side of the family needed to be looked in to. Now the big C is turning the channel once again.  The BBN radio show from yesterday sounded more like a gossip session.  Seems some of us need to call in, they appear to be lacking in callers.

When I think that Ronald would marry the largest impediment to the police’s investigation and then lawyer-up, it haunts me. It becomes even stranger that although he complimented me for my work originally, he does and says nothing to encourage me to find his little girl. Then it hit me. Ronald must have dealt with whatever he dealt with prior to going to work that night. I gathered this the night he drank from my tea glass.

The type and shadows seem almost biblical - like when Jesus was betrayed.

More...http://www.writeintoaction.com/COBRA%20guest%20column.htm

So surreal. So strange.[/i]

What in the HECK does this mean?  What am I missing?  My2Cents, everything you wrote is all questions we wish we had the answers too.  What about the man that wouldn't let anyone search on his property?  That was real, right, or did I dream that? 

Ronald Cummings did not grieve.  I'm sorry, but I don't see it.  When she was taken, he was shocked, crying, emotional, yes.  But grieved for the loss of a daughter?  I don't think so.  So maybe he knew something before he went to work, but the timing is off.  I don't think he would have made it to work if something bad had happened.  And he picked her up, or someone picked up Haleigh up from the bus right before he had to leave for work. Not enough time.   

As for checking in with the Turners, I don't think she would have to, would she?  Family has nurses in it....but also unless she has some sort of problem because of Turners, why check in?

Please bring Haleigh home.  Please. 

no you did not dream up the man that would not let them search his property....I remember that post too but I don't remember which thread...you would think that they would get a search warrant and search anyway....that is very odd if they wanted to search my house or property I would be glad to let them ....does anyone have a clue who this person might be???

Turners syndrome I thought that they said that Haleigh had to have lab work with each treatment? remember the bruise on her arm and her hands being wrapped up?.....
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: June 09, 2009, 02:14:03 PM »

There are too many strange things in this case....each pointing to someone different...like:

How weird is it that Cobra goes to jail for trying to help and Snodgrass was out?   dirty LE?

Teresa obsessed with the hog pens ? does she know something?

Mistys brother and wife talking about moving to Beliz ? Are trying to get out of LE reach?

Marie saying that she thinks that she is in Alabama or Georgia? Where did that come from?

Patricia (great aunt) saying that she thinks that it is going to be a long time before Haleigh comes home? WTF?

Johnny moving to Kentucky in the middle of all of his searching ? What is in Kentucky that can't wait til Haleigh is found?

The preacher and RC best buddies and then nothing? what broke that off?

Snodgrass ,,,Misty and Haleigh seem to fit his M.O.....big sister to get to lil sister?

Sapp close enough for monitor not to go off? Haleigh familiar with him?

Ron going mudding,tattooing,WBG hunting,carnival riding etc? Has he grieved and moved on?

Sykes defending Misty....and saying it is just time for something happy? Haleigh coming home would be happy!

And Misty? I am not even gonna go there .....it is way to late tonite to get myself all fired up!

Where do we start over looking at ????

Okay,  When Johnny Sheffield was pressured to rid himself of Cobra's services,  (no names mentioned)..   He did so, but he arranged for his Mother in Law, to hire cobra for a fraction of the normal fee, and she has made the request.. and it probably was an entire family decision.. For Cobra to hire the search team with those specific dogs, to do a clean sweep of all hot spots in the area.  I think this might work hand in hand with Johnny Sheffields moving..  He just wants to make sure that it has been covered before he leaves the area.  Makes perfect sense,  to be able to leave and feel someone confident that Haleigh is not lying out there somewhere that has not been checked.  So, don't get fired up.. this is just covering the basis.
And then Cobra will still have the Momma in Law to work for, and she will  help him decided what direction to travel in next, or he will suggest what he thinks is best..  Probably a good working relationship, that cannot be interferred with, due to the lack of Too close pf family ties..

That makes sense....maybe he needed to distance himself some too ....I remember Cobra saying Johnny was searching 24/7 while he was sick.
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: June 09, 2009, 02:20:21 PM »

My understanding is that she went to somewhere in Virginia.  Now what or who is there is anybody's guess.

Thank you I am easily confused these days

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: June 09, 2009, 02:40:34 PM »

It appears that Cobra cannot make up his mind what to believe about HaLeigh's disappearance.  Two weeks or so ago, Cobra said he thought that HaLeigh was alive and that Crystal's side of the family needed to be looked in to. Now the big C is turning the channel once again.  The BBN radio show from yesterday sounded more like a gossip session.  Seems some of us need to call in, they appear to be lacking in callers.

When I think that Ronald would marry the largest impediment to the police’s investigation and then lawyer-up, it haunts me. It becomes even stranger that although he complimented me for my work originally, he does and says nothing to encourage me to find his little girl. Then it hit me. Ronald must have dealt with whatever he dealt with prior to going to work that night. I gathered this the night he drank from my tea glass.

What in the HECK does this mean?  What am I missing?  My2Cents, everything you wrote is all questions we wish we had the answers too.  What about the man that wouldn't let anyone search on his property?  That was real, right, or did I dream that? 

Ronald Cummings did not grieve.  I'm sorry, but I don't see it.  When she was taken, he was shocked, crying, emotional, yes.  But grieved for the loss of a daughter?  I don't think so.  So maybe he knew something before he went to work, but the timing is off.  I don't think he would have made it to work if something bad had happened.  And he picked her up, or someone picked up Haleigh up from the bus right before he had to leave for work. Not enough time.   

As for checking in with the Turners, I don't think she would have to, would she?  Family has nurses in it....but also unless she has some sort of problem because of Turners, why check in?

no you did not dream up the man that would not let them search his property....I remember that post too but I don't remember which thread...you would think that they would get a search warrant and search anyway....that is very odd if they wanted to search my house or property I would be glad to let them ....does anyone have a clue who this person might be???

Turners syndrome I thought that they said that Haleigh had to have lab work with each treatment? remember the bruise on her arm and her hands being wrapped up?.....

Yes you are correct that is what was claimed..  But,  I compared the two photos, one with hands wrapped, and one with bruises on arm.. She was younger in the wrapped hands business, and the one with bruises she was about the same age appearance as when she started school back in September.  So, the two are not linked, separate incidences.  Although, that point has been discarted or overlooked.
Not the same......

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: June 09, 2009, 03:04:55 PM »

Yes you are correct that is what was claimed..  But,  I compared the two photos, one with hands wrapped, and one with bruises on arm.. She was younger in the wrapped hands business, and the one with bruises she was about the same age appearance as when she started school back in September.  So, the two are not linked, separate incidences.  Although, that point has been discarted or overlooked.
Not the same......

Thanks mlee ....trying to keep this all straight in my head...
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: June 09, 2009, 04:10:03 PM »

Cobra, I am positive, inserted himself in this case, to HELP FIND HALEIGH!!!!

Many avenues could have been connected....money, drugs, etc... In order to properly investigate these were some of his trails.

Yes, I do also feel that Cobra feels the same about this case as us Monkeys do!!!

We keep trying to analyze every nook and cranny looking for a clue, as one does not know and cannot eliminate without facts.

We are still hanging on...and so is COBRA!!!!  Whatever the reason that Haleigh is missing, is still NOT CLEAR. Was she abducted, is she being used in a child ring, is she still with us!!! 

I feel that Cobra finds himself unable to just pack up and walk away.  That would mean leaving Haleigh...out there SOMEWHERE.  I doubt that Cobra can do this!!!!!

I feel the same way, I truely believe cobra just wants to find haleigh.  If you find what he's doing or where he's looking to be crazy or odd, it's because this whole case and that town is  .

Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #410 on: June 09, 2009, 04:16:14 PM »

Jnga darling, when I click your Haleighbug.net link it's not working.  Sad

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #411 on: June 09, 2009, 04:18:28 PM »

http://writeintoaction.com/COBRA%20guest%20column.htm

It makes a lot of sense to me unfortunantly.    I still refuse to believe it unless it's proven to be fact.

I'll check the link thunder bunny.
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #412 on: June 09, 2009, 04:21:09 PM »

Mlee, the site url is correct but for some reason the page cannot be displayed, both when I click the banner and when I click your little earth under your name.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: June 09, 2009, 04:30:18 PM »

Mlee, the site url is correct but for some reason the page cannot be displayed, both when I click the banner and when I click your little earth under your name.

The server is down, I have already posted with the webhost. bunch of the sites on the server went down.  And I just got the new forum up to test drive.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #414 on: June 09, 2009, 04:44:45 PM »

Oh.  yesterday my internet went out and didn't come back on until this morning and when I called the company a recording said all of GA had a outtage.  I guess things like that will start to happen as the temps get hotter.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: June 09, 2009, 04:50:26 PM »

Nevaeh Buchanan's body identified per HLN

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: June 09, 2009, 04:54:59 PM »

Police lab results confirm body is Nevaeh

http://www.monroenews.com/article/20090609/NEWS01/706099966

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: June 09, 2009, 06:08:39 PM »

Haleigh photos doctored to create false impression that Crystal Sheffield was holding her children

Amongst photographs scrolling on the website at haleighbug.com is a photo obviously doctored to create the impression Crystal Sheffield, biological mother of Haleigh Cummings, is lovingly holding her children. In the photo it is clear that the arm seen around the child is a man’s arm.

A second photo also appeared to be doctored. 

The stunning photographic anomalies came in as a tip to Write Into Action by Rebecca Thomas, child advocate, West Palm Beach, FL.

http://writeintoaction.com/STORY%20Haleigh%20Photos%20Doctored%20Photoshop.htm

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: June 09, 2009, 06:20:19 PM »

Haleigh photos doctored to create false impression that Crystal Sheffield was holding her children

Amongst photographs scrolling on the website at haleighbug.com is a photo obviously doctored to create the impression Crystal Sheffield, biological mother of Haleigh Cummings, is lovingly holding her children. In the photo it is clear that the arm seen around the child is a man’s arm.

The stunning photographic anomalies came in as a tip to Write Into Action by Rebecca Thomas, child advocate, West Palm Beach, FL.

I looked at the photo, and the only thing I can say beside, alot of very bad cuss words,  they are right.. It is a man's arm, it has been doctored,  more cuss words, and just a few more cuss words.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: June 09, 2009, 06:28:15 PM »

OMG ... I just did a print screen and this is in their collection:

Judge for yourself.

How odd.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.